PDA

View Full Version : Invasion of BABAJIS

NoobSpectre
Nov 24, 2015, 09:41 PM
The first page says it all...
Moderator, time to do something about it.

And to that guy who spam...
You think people all knew mandarin, hahahahahahahaha.

For any guys who trying to be moderate and want to know what is the spam, its probably something about forging graduation certificate or any related documents of Western country College.

GreenArcher
Nov 24, 2015, 09:44 PM
It's cute how you think the spam is coming from an actual person

NoobSpectre
Nov 24, 2015, 09:49 PM

I didn't, but this forum is gonna have more chaos if no solution is done.

LonelyGaruga
Nov 24, 2015, 09:55 PM
This spam has been happening since I joined and probably was happening well before then.

You get used to it, just ignore it.

Qualia
Nov 24, 2015, 10:04 PM
This thread is going to be taken down just as fast as those spam threads (or locked).

Jei182
Nov 24, 2015, 10:15 PM
It's funny. Someone posted a screenshot of today's spam and it was totally different from the chinese spam that some of us saw.

NoobSpectre
Nov 24, 2015, 10:21 PM
It's funny. Someone posted a screenshot of today's spam and it was totally different from the chinese spam that some of us saw.

Some browser have a rough translation options, probably that's why.

Since its happening before... Oh ok. Hope the spam is periodically only, not daily.

femme fatale
Nov 24, 2015, 10:57 PM
youre cute

wefwq
Nov 24, 2015, 11:04 PM
I'm not sure that Chinese are the one to blame, unless that Baba ji was Chinese.

NoobSpectre
Nov 24, 2015, 11:20 PM
I'm not sure that Chinese are the one to blame, unless that Baba ji was Chinese.

I blame China ads.
Chinese is too diverse in nationality to be defined as one.

Tankotron
Nov 24, 2015, 11:21 PM
This thread is really just as useless. Like no one else is noticing all that junk.

GHNeko
Nov 24, 2015, 11:30 PM
if this thread is useless

then that means i can shitpost.

NoobSpectre
Nov 24, 2015, 11:36 PM
This thread is really just as useless. Like no one else is noticing all that junk.

And... ?
I put this thread for ranting anyway, unless there's another constantly updated, golden rant thread around.

And yeah, feel free to post useful to shit posts here, rant my fellas, RANT. :-P

Qualia
Nov 24, 2015, 11:56 PM
Regardless, the thread title is blatantly derogatory and pretty inappropriate. There are a multitude of reasons why this thread shouldn't exist, and why you really shouldn't be promoting it.

wefwq
Nov 25, 2015, 12:25 AM
^ throwing gasoline to the fire are always a great idea, isn't it?

TaigaUC
Nov 25, 2015, 01:32 AM
Yeah, spamming random English sites in Chinese is really gonna sell products.
They probably don't even ship outside of China or something.

HentaiLolicon
Nov 25, 2015, 02:00 AM
9gag fresh page also suffers these chinese spam (in form of images), not just this forum

burning_mice
Nov 25, 2015, 03:46 AM
I like their persistence though! Nearly 2 full pages of spam, must be a quality product, whatever it is.

Sayara
Nov 25, 2015, 12:51 PM
soerry i was sleeping
and then worked til now.

busy busy sweeping

Zorafim
Nov 25, 2015, 01:21 PM
I think they're funny. Completely random, out of the blue. Just have fun with it until it goes away.

I do have to wonder what the benefit of that spam is. I look at it, and go "What kind of idiot would give these people money?". Yet, this spam exists everywhere. Which means that these kinds of people are making more money than they're investing. Which means people are buying stuff.