PDA

View Full Version : any recommendation build tree skill for Te/Bo (full Support)

izarayon
Nov 28, 2015, 03:21 AM
im planning on doing tebo class for full support using wand but cant found any skill tree build. :-?

ZerotakerZX
Nov 28, 2015, 10:32 AM
Cause you should use Br or Hu for wand.

Kondibon
Nov 28, 2015, 10:46 AM
Te/Bo isn't actually that good for support because all the good support skills are on Te, and the few Bo has only work for specific builds. You'd be better off with Te/Hu or Te/Br since at least you can deal decent damage while supporting.

If you REALLY REALLY want to focus on support Te/Ra is probably your best bet because of weak bullet, gravity bomb, and maybe jellen shot.

The only reason to go Te/Bo is to play with Bo weapons while having Te buffs, but you can get around that just by having a Te in your party as a Bo/Hu, Bo/Fi, or Fi/Bo.

Raujinn
Nov 28, 2015, 10:50 AM
Yeah... I can maybe understand the attraction for going TeBo with Jet Boots, seeing as you're putting out support fields as part of your attack chains allowing you to fast-cast support techs right in enemies faces. You also have higher mobility with jetboots (kinda?) and you have access to Bouncer's field skills.

For wand though, I would recommend going Hunter or Braver sub... Preferably Braver as that boosts tech damage. OP the main issue is I don't think you want to pigeonhole yourself too severely, as while you could make an amazing support character like this, your worth to an MPA is crippled if there is another supporter. If your build doesn't deal decent damage you're a dead weight in that scenario, so I would seriously consider having some decent damage in your build and Braver sub would definitely help there. Hunter sub would give you great survivability and mobbing damage would be fine, but your DPS against single targets would be pretty bad.

Kondibon
Nov 28, 2015, 10:55 AM
Yeah... I can maybe understand the attraction for going TeBo with Jet Boots, seeing as you're putting out support fields as part of your attack chains allowing you to fast-cast support techs right in enemies faces. You also have higher mobility with jetboots (kinda?) and you have access to Bouncer's field skills.The increased radius and duration of buffs from maining techer make the constant application of buffs from jetboots redundant. The support fields are only useful to people using specific builds or loadouts.

EDIT: I mean I can totally understand why people would try to make the two work together, they were supposed to work well together. That doesn't change the reality of the fact that Bo is pretty awful at offering support though.

Raujinn
Nov 28, 2015, 10:56 AM
TeBo jetboots is maining techer though? Do the techer skills only work via manual casting? The bouncer fields are also kind of naff, yes.

Kondibon
Nov 28, 2015, 11:00 AM
TeBo jetboots is maining techer though? Do the techer skills only work via manual casting? The bouncer fields are also kind of naff, yes.Well Te is the main class, so yes, it's maining techer. The techer skills work with Bo PAs, but like I said, it's redundant when your buffs are huge and last 3 minutes anyway.

Raujinn
Nov 28, 2015, 11:04 AM
Fair enough. It is a terribly misleading proposition really, given both classes have supporty skills and both use techs, they do seem like a natural fit. But yeh, they don't compliment each other all that well, unfortunately.

Kondibon
Nov 28, 2015, 11:09 AM
Fair enough. It is a terribly misleading proposition really, given both classes have supporty skills and both use techs, they do seem like a natural fit. But yeh, they don't compliment each other all that well, unfortunately.

I WISH it worked better than it does. Just like I wish Bo/Br or Br/Bo worked better than they do. I:

nguuuquaaa
Nov 28, 2015, 12:08 PM
Ugh, can somebody enlighten me on what support skills BO has other than tech?

Sora3100
Nov 28, 2015, 12:22 PM
Elemental PP Restorate F, Critical Field, Field Remain, Heal Share

Achelousaurus
Nov 28, 2015, 12:56 PM
Bo support is not very good. Crit field benefits pretty much only Fi mains with Critical Strike and Elemental PP Restore only works with boots iirc. If it works with other weapons (apparently not dbs, though) it's still not really that great.
Heal Share is very pointless when you are the one with the resta and Te can get 1k restas relatively easily with crafted resta.
And since it has several ticks, you can even heal tanks.

So for full support you should actually sub ra.
For better healing you can sub fo.
And for being epic support that can continue supporting nonstop you should sub hu so can instantly heal people after a strong attack, continue the zanverse spam no matter what, etc.

While guard stance is the option of choice for this particular build, that's its only use and it's not really needed cause even a Fury Stance hu sub is very tanky.
I'd use something like this:
http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?10eAbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo 0jdodBIbIbi2dBdxINfqnIkJksNI20000006doIn0000000jdo ib0000000fdo0000000Io00000007odAidrAqxGFdBjGAJI2NI n000007bIo0000000jdoIb0000000j

Maybe you want to shift a few points on te to max Territory PP Save, it helps a lot cause support spam is very pp intensive as you normally don't recover much pp. And only with Fo sub you can recover pp while charging techs.
Support Te needs a gunslash to recover PP quickly.

Tunga
Nov 28, 2015, 01:01 PM
Elemental PP Restore only works with boots iirc. If it works with other weapons (apparently not dbs, though)
It works as long as your (any)weapon element matches a elemental weakness. What doesn't work with EPPR is photon blades.

Arada
Nov 28, 2015, 01:39 PM
I'd use something like this:
http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?10eAbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo 0jdodBIbIbi2dBdxINfqnIkJksNI20000006doIn0000000jdo ib0000000fdo0000000Io00000007odAidrAqxGFdBjGAJI2NI n000007bIo0000000jdoIb0000000j

You can follow the advice to go TE/HU or TE/BR for support but don't use the suggested tree.

Selphea
Nov 28, 2015, 06:51 PM
This is what BO's support does in practice:

Critical Field - Increase Fighter mains' damage by ~5%, Gunner mains' damage by ~2% and everyone else standing practically right next to you by sub-1%
Elemental PP Field - If allies stand next to you and use a rainbow set, i.e. Techer and Bouncer who already have amazing PP management, and Force who doesn't normal attack, they get increased PP generation from normal attacks and normal attacks only.
Heal Share - Instead of overhealing by 50HP with a crafted Resta tick, now you'll overheal by 200HP!

Achelousaurus
Nov 28, 2015, 11:12 PM
You can follow the advice to go TE/HU or TE/BR for support but don't use the suggested tree.
Cause...?
And how nice of you to share your own, better trees instead.

Kayarine
Nov 28, 2015, 11:49 PM
Cause...?

I think it's because of max light masteries over wand stuff on the Te tree. Light masteries don't affect Resta AFAIK, and there's no reason to use offensive techs with Hu sub. EWH and wand skills would be more helpful.

Here's what I'd suggest for a support wand TeHu (I'm assuming the TC isn't interested in using Hu weapons for bossing so I'll skip stuff like max PPC in favor of Deband Cut)
http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?10eAbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo 0jdodBIbl2IoiNGAqnIdJksNI20000006doIn0000000jdoib0 000000fdo0000000Io00000006dBdAidrBqxI2dBsQIkfGA2NI n000007bIo0000000jdoIb0000000j

The Hu tree is very YMMV. I went with Automate to help with not dying when using Zondeel on a lot of mobs (yes Zondeel vacuum is support too!)
Spare SP because can do whatever with them, like HP Up or maybe Hu main skills if TC is interested in playing Hu main in other occasions.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 29, 2015, 12:29 AM
Heal Share - Instead of overhealing by 50HP with a crafted Resta tick, now you'll overheal by 200HP!

Best use I get out of it is healing a group with uncharged megiverse. That's pretty much it.

nguuuquaaa
Nov 29, 2015, 02:01 AM
This is what BO's support does in practice:

Critical Field - Increase Fighter mains' damage by ~5%, Gunner mains' damage by ~2% and everyone else standing practically right next to you by sub-1%
Elemental PP Field - If allies stand next to you and use a rainbow set, i.e. Techer and Bouncer who already have amazing PP management, and Force who doesn't normal attack, they get increased PP generation from normal attacks and normal attacks only.

Lol this is what I want to hear. I'm sick of people talking "support BO" or whatever.

Best use I get out of it is healing a group with uncharged megiverse. That's pretty much it.
I get healed by 2000HP per Megiverse tick on TE/HU who has lowest DPS among viable class combis excluding TE/RA, so what's the point?

sparab
Nov 29, 2015, 02:54 AM
"support BO"

ult buster nirenorochi zanverse

PD will cry

Selphea
Nov 29, 2015, 03:37 AM

PD will cry

GuBo Ult Buster Blitz Fender Zanverse hits harder afaik, unless it's a Wind BoTe

Arada
Nov 29, 2015, 03:41 AM
Cause...?

Simply put: a TE main without the Wand Gear, Lovers and Reactor is worthless, even labeled as full support. You're not going to do nothing during an entire 3 minutes after you buffed. You're going to contribute to DPS somehow. Wand related abilities and Zanverse are your best DPS. Ignoring one or the other is going to make the build very poor.

The build suggested by Kayarine is much better.
It's also closer to what I play as TE/HU.
The remaining points in the HU tree are used to finish Flash Guard and the rest to buy some War Cry (however, I mainly use War Cry in Extreme Quests, to be honest).
I also have 5 pts in War Cry because I don't have Wired Lance Gear.

nguuuquaaa
Nov 29, 2015, 04:06 AM

PD will cry

GuBo Ult Buster Blitz Fender Zanverse hits harder afaik, unless it's a Wind BoTe

GU/TE Blitz Fender Zanverse is weaker (still strong tho) but not as extremely niche as BO/TE Niren Orochi Zanverse.

So, can I label GU as support? :wacko: :wacko:

LonelyGaruga
Nov 29, 2015, 07:16 AM
Yeah actually. Te/Gu and Te/Ra (and the flipped variations) are the best support classes.

Raujinn
Nov 29, 2015, 09:35 AM
Remind me what makes TeGu so strong in that regard? Not a challenge, I've heard the same things but not quite sure how everything interacts to make it the case.

Naoya Kiriyama
Nov 29, 2015, 09:54 AM
Remind me what makes TeGu so strong in that regard? Not a challenge, I've heard the same things but not quite sure how everything interacts to make it the case.

Perfect Keeper + Showtime + Zanverse + Wind Masteries + CT + MPA = zOMFG

EDIT: Wait, you said Te/Gu. Replace Showtime with Shifta Main Skill

Z-0
Nov 29, 2015, 10:02 AM
I wouldn't really consider RaTe support. RaTe was just a TA class so that you could move quickly while still having Weak Bullets loaded since Dive Roll Shoot became a thing.

I mean it can do things naturally, but I don't think it excels at support in any way.

final_attack
Nov 29, 2015, 12:19 PM

One of the great "leecher" with Zanverse ...... as long as the target isn't resistant to Wind and mpa is willing to group. Of course, shine more on target like Luther / Magatsu ..... since the attacks is focused, and your Zanverse will buff everyone.
This one taken on Luther, after TimeStop attacks began. Zanverse + 2-3x Nazan (but, on PD, my Nazan is just 18k with WB .... dunno on Luther, but shouldn't be good ....... so, ignore-able, I think)

http://puu.sh/lD1XZ/a67140fbae.png

If there's a Te/x on mpa (and after my main char Austere completed .... can't pick the weapon due to on the different ship), I'd like to switch to GuTe for stronger Zanverse "leeching" (I can help with party member's Chain better too, due to the use of Tmg) ._.

Oh, it's using pure support Te (got 1 tree specifically for pure support-role purpose).
Basically Maxed WindMastery ..... All Shifta skills, All Deband skills ...... Using GalWind Talis.
On Gu, PerfectKeeper and APPR.

Gamemako
Nov 29, 2015, 01:41 PM
One of the great "leecher" with Zanverse ...... as long as the target isn't resistant to Wind and mpa is willing to group. Of course, shine more on target like Luther / Magatsu ..... since the attacks is focused, and your Zanverse will buff everyone.
This one taken on Luther, after TimeStop attacks began. Zanverse + 2-3x Nazan (but, on PD, my Nazan is just 18k with WB .... dunno on Luther, but shouldn't be good ....... so, ignore-able, I think)

http://puu.sh/lD1XZ/a67140fbae.png

If we assume you got all of that from Zanverse, and your Zanverse caught everyone in the MPA, you would still need a 2.39x total multiplier to Zanverse. 2 wind at 20% each + shifta strike 10% + gal wind 20% + Perfect Keeper 20% is 2.28x. I don't think the Nazan would make up the difference. What am I missing? Are you farming up weak drink bonus for that?

Bellion
Nov 29, 2015, 05:32 PM
x1.2 for Luther being weak to wind.

Gamemako
Nov 29, 2015, 07:24 PM
x1.2 for Luther being weak to wind.

Right right, of course it's the obvious one I missed. Thanks.