PDA

View Full Version : What does this mean?

aryayudhaprakasa2
Nov 28, 2015, 05:18 AM
What is this thing, is it items or coupons? Does it mean i have to get 30 Days Premi and AC Scratch to buy this thing?

srry didn't ask in quick question thread coz i need very fast reply, urgent
thanks
http://imgur.com/G1spCAp

He linked to the imgur page instead of the picture itself... (http://i.imgur.com/G1spCAp.jpg)

Anyway no, it's just a package with both things listed inside of it (Premium and a Scratch).

aryayudhaprakasa2
Nov 28, 2015, 05:20 AM

Dammy
Nov 28, 2015, 05:25 AM

because you are a special one?

ultimafia
Nov 28, 2015, 05:27 AM
It means you don't know how to properly post a picture

KLMS1
Nov 28, 2015, 05:28 AM
What is this thing, is it items or coupons?
---

Well, sir, it looks like a bad picture link to me. Or a white "x" inside a black box inside a white rectangle if that's not the case.

HentaiLolicon
Nov 28, 2015, 05:29 AM
your picture is dead and you should feel bad

Poyonche
Nov 28, 2015, 05:51 AM
R.I.P OP's picture.

Strobo_Lemon
Nov 28, 2015, 05:52 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NywWB67Z7zQ

Z-0
Nov 28, 2015, 05:52 AM
He linked to the imgur page instead of the picture itself... (http://i.imgur.com/G1spCAp.jpg)

Anyway no, it's just a package with both things listed inside of it (Premium and a Scratch).

arkeido
Nov 28, 2015, 05:55 AM

http://sadieforsythe.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Screen-Shot-2015-01-21-at-09.02.48.png

GHNeko
Nov 28, 2015, 12:53 PM
This thread is a perfect example of why this place gets the rep that it does holy shit.

Achelousaurus
Nov 28, 2015, 01:00 PM
lolyeah.

That's a special campaign, buy some special AC offer things to get some rewards like triboosts, ragol memories, whatever.
Bumped.org got the details.

KLMS1
Nov 28, 2015, 02:13 PM
This thread is a perfect example of why this place gets the rep that it does holy shit.

Well, you know. When someone wants you to look at some screenie and emphasizes how urgent the matter is and then epic fails the picture link sarcasm is the only answer.
If only so we have something to do while waiting to see if he ever gets around fixing it.

GHNeko
Nov 28, 2015, 02:16 PM
Well, you know. When someone wants you to look at some screenie and emphasizes how urgent the matter is and then epic fails the picture link sarcasm is the only answer.
If only so we have something to do while waiting to see if he ever gets around fixing it.

No. Sarcasm isnt the only answer.

Look at Z-0. he took an extra couple of seconds to figure out what the broken link was and answered the question.

KLMS1
Nov 28, 2015, 02:20 PM
It is if the OP can't be assed to see to it his *urgent* issue is properly communicated.

GHNeko
Nov 28, 2015, 02:25 PM
Not everyone can speak/read/understand english well, and not everyone knows how to properly use forums. People make mistakes.

He's not even a repeat offender.

There really is no legitimate excuse for the shit responses in this thread.

PSOW is probably one of the best (lol) sources for assistance for PSO2 for the non-japanese community.

Like come on now bro.

KLMS1
Nov 28, 2015, 02:34 PM
As far as can be told he could not be bothered to even attempt clarifying his issue despite its supposed urgency, giving a strong impression of not actually having visited the thread after the initial post(s).
So, yeah.
That level of sloppiness is merely asking to be pointed and laughed at until someone generous enough to do his work for him can be bothered.

Meteor Weapon
Nov 28, 2015, 02:47 PM
Hot damn people here are mean. Way to go adding more bad reputation here.

TaigaUC
Nov 28, 2015, 02:49 PM
It's true that some people here are mean, but this thread is pretty silly.
I honestly came here intending to give a helpful answer, and I can't.

I mean, a guy explains he didn't post in the quick questions section because he needs a quick answer, but his post doesn't even make sense.
It's been... what, 8 hours? He hasn't noticed his question isn't answerable, and hasn't responded. It looks like he hasn't even checked for a response.

It's kinda hard to react seriously to that. If it didn't specifically refer to PSO2, I'd have wondered if it was some kind of ad bot.
At least the thread title is accurate. "What does this mean?" indeed.

FantasyHeaven
Nov 28, 2015, 03:10 PM
Not everyone can speak/read/understand english well, and not everyone knows how to properly use forums.

...He communicated in perfectly understandable english that he knows of the existence of the quick questions thread, knows of its purpose, but preferred to make a thread instead for his quick question because he believes his is more urgent than the other ones.
And the question clearly ended up not being even close to urgent in its content or in its importance to him judging by how he left 2 minutes into the thread. Hence, this thread is about as important as one of those left by the periodic chinese spam raid bots.
Stop being a contrarian.

isCasted
Nov 28, 2015, 03:12 PM
Yeah, OP made a deadly combo of mistakes. Yes, that happens and no human is perfect. But OP should understand why exactly this thread triggered so much shit.

I mean... It's just words. And pictures. No need for them (or anyone on their side) to be offended, just learn the lesson and move on.

Vatallus
Nov 28, 2015, 03:15 PM
This tread doe. Not siding with anyone... just on the roller coaster ride.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/Nuclear_Knight/4069502-4036095-mfwinternetfight_648ac8839eb6246bb411d5ab71237f0b_ zpskhg62qeg.gif[/SPOILER-BOX]

GHNeko
Nov 28, 2015, 03:21 PM
...He communicated in perfectly understandable english that he knows of the existence of the quick questions thread, knows of its purpose, but preferred to make a thread instead for his quick question because he believes his is more urgent than the other ones.
And the question clearly ended up not being even close to urgent in its content or in its importance to him judging by how he left 2 minutes into the thread. Hence, this thread is about as important as one of those left by the periodic chinese spam raid bots.
Stop being a contrarian.

communicating in understandable english != mastery of the english language

nor does that correlate to being able to USE forum features well especially if OP HIMSELF cannot understand English 100%.

posting a couple times on a forum != complete understanding of how forums work

this is further proven by the fact he cant even post a picture properly or the edit feature. clearly he's not adept at using forums.

on top of that, if he is not 100% familiar with english then there is also a good chance he does not understand the culture of english forums, and specifically, how these forums operates. just because he's posted 35 something times doesnt amount to him knowing how everyone here operates.

we also dont know his circumstances, seriously stop assuming what he did after he posted his posts.

i'm not being a contrarian. most of you people just cant fucking take a couple of seconds to properly judge a post.

then again, you all could be right.

*shrugs* i dont care that much.

wefwq
Nov 28, 2015, 03:34 PM
At least the thread title is accurate. "What does this mean?" indeed.
Now, i do really don't know what did i expect coming in to this thread.

TaigaUC
Nov 28, 2015, 03:41 PM
Well, if it was me, I wouldn't say "I need an urgent answer right away" and then go AFK for half a day.
I would definitely feel bad about doing that.

KLMS1
Nov 28, 2015, 03:46 PM
we also dont know his circumstances, seriously stop assuming what he did after he posted his posts.
Circumstances. Doe, it's the Internet; nobody can know anyone's, so they're irrelevant by default. What matters is behavior, and others' perception thereof.

i'm not being a contrarian.
Whiteknight certainly.

most of you people just cant fucking take a couple of seconds to properly judge a post.
Most of us aren't such generous souls to suffer obvious foolishness without remark.

TheszNuts
Nov 28, 2015, 04:36 PM
Actually if you look up OP's post history, not only does he understand English well, he also has made multiple threads that could've been answered in the quick question thread as well.

Sayara
Nov 28, 2015, 04:44 PM

Here, i also posted it on your post as well OP.
The rest of you. You know who you are.
Very naughty