PDA

View Full Version : Spawning problem?

Mildora
Nov 30, 2015, 12:53 PM
Not too serious but has anyone been having problems where they spawn in a boss arena?
I've only noticed during Quartz Dragon & Hunar so far but sometimes I'll spawn with my back facing them giving the boss that 1sec headstart lol. I've yet to die by this but seems like a bug.

edit

it only started happening after the good client update.

SilkaN
Nov 30, 2015, 01:08 PM
You know, some of the bosses are very shy. They don't want certain people to see their blushed faces so they complained to Sega about it.

In all seriousness, I've never heard about this happening. Did you do a file check?

TaigaUC
Nov 30, 2015, 01:10 PM
Sounds weird. I haven't been playing so I don't know if it's a bug with the game or what.
First step would be file check, as suggested above. Sometimes stuff just corrupts for whatever reason.

final_attack
Nov 30, 2015, 01:13 PM
Never found it on Quartz / Hunar .....

Usually happens on Magatsu for me (not always). Already happened for months, I think.

Using vanilla JP ._.

Mildora
Nov 30, 2015, 02:02 PM
You know, some of the bosses are very shy. They don't want certain people to see their blushed faces so they complained to Sega about it.

How inconsiderate of me. Although does this mean Quartz Dragon thinks im...c-cute?

@everyone else

I Guess that makes sense. there was a lot of problems day 1 of Scarlet Detective scratch so I ended up file checking/updating at least 10 times that day.

Anduril
Nov 30, 2015, 03:56 PM
I've been having a similar issue with Seabed bosses, Ruins bosses, and Ringahda; in my case, after the boss intro scene, my camera stops at a 90degree angle, so I'm looking at the left side of my character rather than straight at the boss.

Charmeleon
Nov 30, 2015, 04:27 PM
I've had this happen to me a few times since the update as well. It's annoying because I often hold the lock on button during the boss cutscenes to target them only to see my camera spin 180 degrees instead.

Jei182
Nov 30, 2015, 06:15 PM
Yeah, I think it has something to do with the update. I've been having this issue as well. I noticed it with Wolgahda and I thought it was just me.

LonelyGaruga
Nov 30, 2015, 06:18 PM
How inconsiderate of me. Although does this mean Quartz Dragon thinks im...c-cute?

No, your character's skin hadn't loaded yet so Quartz Dragon saw everything.

Joking aside, I had something like this happen a few times before the update, most prominently with Magatsu, so I wouldn't say it started with the update. It may just be coincidental.