PDA

View Full Version : Customize the A.I.S?

Manta Oyamada
Dec 3, 2015, 10:04 AM
We will be able customize the A.I.S

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-dh3IuZHIB5M/U8SqnXugPdI/AAAAAAAAbHk/rv2AK5tDUa4/s480/ss_08_l.png

Source: http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2015/12/151203a.html

Kondibon
Dec 3, 2015, 10:18 AM
I'll care when they let us use them outside of specific EQs.

Sinon
Dec 3, 2015, 10:21 AM
A.I.S costume pl0x

dr apocalipsis
Dec 3, 2015, 11:07 AM

I need AIS to outrun dem runaway rappies.

sparab
Dec 3, 2015, 11:54 AM
Customized AIS was an unused idea before the TD3 release, just like wheelchair matoi

wefwq
Dec 3, 2015, 12:07 PM
IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES

you can make your AIS to wear skirt and pompom
pink particle effect for missile smoke trial
fireworks effect on missile explosion hits
extremly cool lightsaber for blade mode
changing rocket thusters color
add smoke trial and it's color when dashing
change laser beam color
swap walk animation just like mech cast either dash like usual, walk with it's own legs like normal person, or using wheelchair(?)

though probably they'll fuck it up.

TaigaUC
Dec 3, 2015, 12:20 PM
YES! They listened to my feedback again!!

Customized AIS was an unused idea before the TD3 release, just like wheelchair matoi

Really? Huh. Kinda surprising to know that SEGA actually thought of it.
They always give the impression of only implementing the basic start of any idea.
Maybe they intentionally break everything down to dripfeed.
"Hey, I've got a good idea!" "Save it for next episode."

Speaking of which, I was thinking today about how it's been so many months and we've only had one round of Custom PAs.
At this rate, we'll see episode 6 before even half the PAs have customizations.

lunamaniac
Dec 3, 2015, 12:24 PM
Honestly, this makes me very happy. That's all I've got to say really.

sparab
Dec 3, 2015, 12:55 PM

They always give the impression of only implementing the basic start of any idea.
Maybe they intentionally break everything down to dripfeed.
"Hey, I've got a good idea!" "Save it for next episode."

Speaking of which, I was thinking today about how it's been so many months and we've only had one round of Custom PAs.
At this rate, we'll see episode 6 before even half the PAs have customizations.

Judging from the TD4 live play, there are still plenty of players who "walk" AIS while attack with non-JA machine gun only (and aim laser at towers

Sega "no point making customization now, these chimps can't even drive the basic ones"

LonelyGaruga
Dec 3, 2015, 01:09 PM

I thought Sega announced their intentions to make A.I.S. customizable ages ago.

And implementing A.I.S. without customization was the basic start of the idea (of A.I.S.) lol

TaigaUC
Dec 3, 2015, 01:18 PM
I never saw anyone mention that, even when I brought it up in various places.
I wrote it in the enquete at the start of the year.

Well, according to what was said above, it sounded like customization data was in there before TD3?
If so, it means they implemented AIS with the intent to eventually add customization.
As opposed to, just slapping AIS in and coming up with the customization idea later, or listening to people requesting it.

If they've had it in mind all along, it makes me wonder what they've been up to otherwise.
Or how many other things they intended to add from the beginning, and how long they're going to take to do so.

Yden
Dec 3, 2015, 03:11 PM

AIS photon blast?

LonelyGaruga
Dec 3, 2015, 03:31 PM
I never saw anyone mention that, even when I brought it up in various places.
I wrote it in the enquete at the start of the year.

Well, according to what was said above, it sounded like customization data was in there before TD3?
If so, it means they implemented AIS with the intent to eventually add customization.
As opposed to, just slapping AIS in and coming up with the customization idea later, or listening to people requesting it.

If they've had it in mind all along, it makes me wonder what they've been up to otherwise.
Or how many other things they intended to add from the beginning, and how long they're going to take to do so.

Apparently it wasn't mentioned where I thought it was, which was this (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226831) thread. Two A.I.S. quests were announced, the first one's been implemented (Magatsu phase 2), the other is TD4. Don't really feel like going through every livestream thread to see if it was mentioned there or not. A.I.S. have customizable colors (at least, they match your outfit), so I guess that's a starting ground...but yeah.

Anyway, Sega clearly was working on other things than working on the customization, although the fact that it's coming up around the time TD4 is happening is hardly coincidental, so it was likely reserved for the TD4 update. It makes more sense than just randomly throwing it in when it's ready.

Kondibon
Dec 3, 2015, 03:44 PM
AIS photon blast?That's pretty much exactly what I had in mind. Maybe they could be weaker or something, I just want to be able to use them in more than TD and magatsu piņata edition.

Shinamori
Dec 3, 2015, 03:50 PM

Wouldn't surprise me, honestly. If I recall, Jet Boots was intended to be Fi weapon. Sega tought it would be to advanced for players at the time.

Gama
Dec 3, 2015, 03:51 PM
they could, make special areas with AIS, or E codes that spawn a harder boss, and give you an AIS to fight it.

but heh i dont care.

un1t27
Dec 3, 2015, 04:01 PM
http://sk.uploads.im/et5gP.gif

I'm glad I don't play this game anymore.

Vilife
Dec 3, 2015, 04:37 PM
Did nobody bother actually looking at the linked source? Because there's something even bigger. The crappy Yozakura series is getting huge buffs following the New Year, possibly putting an end to other 13 stars.

Source: g-heaven.net/topics/2015/11/151105a.html

TheszNuts
Dec 3, 2015, 04:53 PM
Did nobody bother actually looking at the linked source? Because there's something even bigger. The crappy Yozakura series is getting huge buffs following the New Year, possibly putting an end to other 13 stars.

Source: g-heaven.net/topics/2015/11/151105a.html

You sure thats what it says? My (limited) understanding is that theyre being phased out.

raialeus
Dec 3, 2015, 05:42 PM
The crappy Yozakura series is getting huge buffs following the New Year

N o t H a p p e n i n g

In the 36th Live Broadcast Q&A corner, the Yozakura series are named out that they will not receive any power ups as they were designed to be easy-to-get weapons.
The page is stating that since the Weapon Badges 2015 will get cycled out as the 2016 Badges come in, Yozakura will be unavailable for a moment, however, they are thinking of implementing another method of getting them since they are very popular weapons, mainly due to their designs. If you really want them, you should use up all your 2015 badges before Mid-Jan 2016.

Raujinn
Dec 3, 2015, 05:48 PM
The biggest buff they could give to Yozakura weapons would be to turn them into camos...

this is in no way related to the fact I really like the Yozakura sword design ( ;A; )

EvilMag
Dec 3, 2015, 05:50 PM
N o t H a p p e n i n g

In the 36th Live Broadcast Q&A corner, the Yozakura series are named out that they will not receive any power ups as they were designed to be easy-to-get weapons.
The page is stating that since the Weapon Badges 2015 will get cycled out as the 2016 Badges come in, Yozakura will be unavailable for a moment, however, they are thinking of implementing another method of getting them since they are very popular weapons, mainly due to their designs. If you really want them, you should use up all your 2015 badges before Mid-Jan 2016.

They'll most likely reuse them for the Vita anniversary event.

Honestly the only buff I would like is remove the 3% latent and give every Yozakura weapon the 6% one. That way they can at least be better than most high end booster 12*s.

Oh and fix the latent where it boosts Photon blades and wand smacks pls.

Vilife
Dec 3, 2015, 06:03 PM
You sure thats what it says? My (limited) understanding is that theyre being phased out.

Yes, I am as sure of this as I am of the opening post!

Sacrificial
Dec 3, 2015, 09:36 PM
Now I can finally be my own robot! Oh.... wait.

Kondibon
Dec 3, 2015, 09:38 PM
Now I can finally be my own robot! Oh.... wait.
Don't let your dreams be dreams!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MetaMecha

TaigaUC
Dec 4, 2015, 11:59 AM
It took me forever to get enough medals for a Yozakura.
Only got enough during farming Gryphon at Trick or Treat 4.
By then I already got something like 6-8 Gryphon weapons, so yeah...

I'd really like the original autumn versions as camos or something.

Vatallus
Dec 4, 2015, 03:48 PM
Let me customize my AIS into a Mad Cat Mk II or I will riot.

NoobSpectre
Dec 4, 2015, 08:03 PM
Before that, just customized CAST itself to let it... lets say, hover and shoot at same time, could be same speed like weapon drawn condition though, i dun care.

That doesn't delivered since the first opening though.