PDA

View Full Version : PSU I'm Finally Free

knight85
Dec 4, 2015, 06:35 AM
As of last night i am FINALLY free of Phantasy Star Universe Episode 1

duke falz was a breeze with my grinded light element death dancer

and now i'm in AOTI with my newly created character, my fully upgraded gh-450 partner machine, a spread of gear and skills and a few items i can only get in episode 1.

and most important of all

Karen's Partner Card.

now the only thing that stands between me and starting into AOTI full tilt, is a makeover, some clothes shopping, the decision on whether to use rising strike or splendor crush as my twin saber skill.

and the question of what photon arts are on sale at the disc shop on moatoob compared to what's on sale at the shop on the colony. cause as much as i liked taking spiral dance for a spin in episode 1 (that stingy cyberbitch lou finally forked it over on a mission in chapter 11) but i like gravity dance better and i'm not sure when it will become available ingame

knight85
Dec 4, 2015, 05:11 PM
lol

i've only been playing ambition of the illuminus for a few hours and i'm already loving the free missions

not playing to a time limit is so much better

Deadlock87
Dec 19, 2015, 12:07 AM
Man i loved playing PSU it really was a great game i miss it

kingcalenhad
Dec 21, 2015, 01:05 AM
i miss the lobbies never have i seens a game that had a better lobby system then psu

r00tabaga
Dec 22, 2015, 07:33 PM
Go to Xbox.com and vote to have it brought back on Xbox One as a backwards compatible game.