PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for someone proficient in Japanese to help a group of 816'ed players!

MarmiteMan
Dec 5, 2015, 11:18 PM
Hey PSOW,

I'm sure most of your are aware of the recent waves of 816 Bans across the game. Most notably, the pattern seems to be with SEA-Region players using the CyberKitsune Proxy. (perhaps Playpark and Sega have tightened the reins?)

A Group of my friends have already met with 816, please exercise caution.

For my friends and myself, I am looking for a JP-native player, or a Japanese speaker to message/reply below a translated-to-japanese message for:

"Greetings Sega Support,

My account is experiencing the Error 816, and i would like to know what can be done to lift the error. I can verify that the account belongs to me, if there was a suspected illegal access attempt.

Thank you very much."

If anyone wishes to help, feel free to edit the message if you're able to word it better.

I know that at this point we're pretty much RIP, but to everyone that'll inevitably try to tell me "It's hopeless" - it doesn't hurt to try.

Dammy
Dec 6, 2015, 02:52 AM
i agree with sol on that, abusers/cheaters always do poor excuses
but could be different thing, probably just regional ban to force them to move to SEA server

hoangsea
Dec 6, 2015, 02:58 AM
i agree with sol on that, abusers/cheaters always do poor excuses
but could be different thing, probably just regional ban to force them to move to SEA server

SEA server is shiet
if i got ban i will stop play or make another acc on JP
move to SEA ? hell no

isCasted
Dec 6, 2015, 02:58 AM
While I agree, it's not a reason to jump to conclusions. Somehow a parallel thread about 816 is having more-or-less reasonable discussion too.

When some guy asked AIDA to unban them from gchat, the first thing was doing an investigation. Only then they concluded that he was an asshole.

arkeido
Dec 6, 2015, 03:23 AM
If they're connecting from kitsune proxy that would mean what SEGA saw is kitsune proxy IP no?
Unless they're putting effort to trace back or something...

[Ayumi]
Dec 6, 2015, 03:24 AM
Does seem so far that most bans are SEA... if not all.

seilent
Dec 6, 2015, 04:53 AM
sadly sega won't even bother to look at the mail / query sent

MarmiteMan
Dec 6, 2015, 06:14 AM
stop hacking
I absolutely did not dabble in hacking. PSO2 is one of the most enjoyable grinds i've played, and i've no reason to hack the game.

Meji
Dec 6, 2015, 06:39 AM
While I could help with writing a politely correct mail in Japanese, I have but a faint belief that it will actually be of any help.
SEGA seems to log the IP of the computer sending off the support mail. If the IP doesn't match with the old IP's of the user in question (or an IP residing outside of Japan), I'm having a hard time imagining SEGA to actually care about it.

That being said though, I'll try to talk to the PSO2 CREW (Sakai, Kimura, Sugane) on the 23rd of December regarding this, since I've talked to them a few times before regarding various gaijin-problems.
Can't promise anything thus far, but I'll give it a shot.

sadly sega won't even bother to look at the mail / query sentI've had them help me some times whenever I needed to contact them (it was all purely due to OTP problems though). Though keep in mind that I also live in Japan.

Shoterxx
Dec 6, 2015, 07:09 AM
Don't think it's related to SEA, since bans have been rolling outside of it.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3306976&postcount=21

TaigaUC
Dec 6, 2015, 09:04 AM
I don't feel confident enough to help at the moment, sorry.
I'd probably help if nobody else was helping and if I wasn't sick right now.
I'd really like to know why so many people are suddenly getting banned, though.

I can't imagine how they'd know a SEA player is using a proxy, unless the proxy only handles a portion of the data?
Banning SEA players isn't going to make them want to play SEA. I would quit instead.

When some guy asked AIDA to unban them from gchat, the first thing was doing an investigation. Only then they concluded that he was an asshole.

That's the first thing I think of, too. Seen people like that before.
People are like "help, I did nothing wrong" and then it turns out they were destroying the universe. They really ruin everything for everyone else.
Not saying the people here are doing it, but at the same time if we go out of our way to save people who turn out to be hackers, SEGA will probably just ignore general pleas.
Regardless, accusing people of hacking doesn't help anyone either.

Meteor Weapon
Dec 6, 2015, 09:32 AM
That being said though, I'll try to talk to the PSO2 CREW (Sakai, Kimura, Sugane) on the 23rd of December regarding this, since I've talked to them a few times before regarding various gaijin-problems.

Being the representative for us all gaijins, I hope you can make them acknowledge that we gaijins enjoy playing their games, been supportive by buying AC's from them despite the language barrier and causing no serious harm to the game, and tell them that putting an IP Block on SEA region and giving the management to a beyond shit publisher was the biggest mistake they could have ever done for a long time fans in SEA.

Tell them that SEA version is just a serious massive literal shitty insultive product for long time fans that we SEA people never asked in the first place unless SEA publishers really did a good job on it, which obviously they don't.

I know very well if SEGA would be too open with their games to the world, some shit organization would be swarmin on the game cuz they can. They don't need to make a statement being open to the whole world, true fans would know that and just stick close to it no matter what.

Ok, I'm being a lil bit excited with what I'm trying to say.

Strobo_Lemon
Dec 6, 2015, 09:44 AM
Hey hey, tell them to lift the IP ban on SEA

kthxbye

Meji
Dec 6, 2015, 09:46 AM
Being the representative for us all gaijins, I hope you can make them acknowledge that we gaijins enjoy playing their games, been supportive by buying AC's from them despite the language barrier and causing no serious harm to the game, and tell them that putting an IP Block on SEA region and giving the management to a beyond shit publisher was the biggest mistake they could have ever done for a long time fans in SEA.

Tell them that SEA version is just a serious massive literal shitty insultive product for long time fans that we SEA people never asked in the first place unless SEA publishers really did a good job on it, which obviously they don't.

I know very well if SEGA would be too open with their games to the world, some shit organization would be swarmin on the game cuz they can. They don't need to make a statement being open to the whole world, true fans would know that and just stick close to it no matter what.

Ok, I'm being a lil bit excited with what I'm trying to say.Last time I talked to them a bit about the Gaijin trouble, it seemed like none of the actual PSO2 staff had anything against it at all, but SEGA's higher-ups thought otherwise.
I'll try and fish out some new information later.

Searaphim
Dec 6, 2015, 10:13 AM
Last time I talked to them a bit about the Gaijin trouble, it seemed like none of the actual PSO2 staff had anything against it at all, but SEGA's higher-ups thought otherwise.
I'll try and fish out some new information later.

I thank you in advance from Canada ^^

MarmiteMan
Dec 6, 2015, 10:21 AM
While I could help with writing a politely correct mail in Japanese, I have but a faint belief that it will actually be of any help.
SEGA seems to log the IP of the computer sending off the support mail. If the IP doesn't match with the old IP's of the user in question (or an IP residing outside of Japan), I'm having a hard time imagining SEGA to actually care about it.

I've had them help me some times whenever I needed to contact them (it was all purely due to OTP problems though). Though keep in mind that I also live in Japan.

I can't expect you to singlehandedly save us all from the Gaijin Conflict, but you're doing god's work, son.

Great Pan
Dec 7, 2015, 06:59 PM
Accept your fate, son.

TheszNuts
Dec 7, 2015, 07:28 PM
I've talked to them a few times before regarding various gaijin-problems.

What exactly did they answer?

ArcaneTechs
Dec 7, 2015, 07:33 PM
What exactly did they answer?
Very much this, be cool to know more details about your last encounter with them Meji

Searaphim
Dec 8, 2015, 01:15 PM
Very much this, be cool to know more details about your last encounter with them Meji

Read above, he already gave some details. According to him it felt like the PSO2 staff themselves have no issue with the foreigners but the SEGA higher-ups thought otherwise. Not all that surprising considering PSO2 was initially designed to be an international game but in the end it never happened.