PDA

View Full Version : Hello again PSO2

Raburesu
Dec 6, 2015, 10:29 AM
Hello, I end up disappearing for a while, according to the info and what I been doing before I moved, I think I been off this game since march of this year.

I'm back looking to get into it now since I'm in a stable environment, a few problems. I have a way new setup, so it's pretty much like relearning the game again. x.x

But anyway I'll get the hang of it again eventually. My question is if I miss anything I should know about? If it's needed I'm a lv75/75 mainly. but i'm in the process of leveling hunter and braver. 43/43 there.

Also any teams out there looking for players? ^^ I'm into nice teams that aren't afraid to be around each other, not too big though. 50 members is my limit, prefer less than 30. Reason being I get a little nervous around bigger teams and more comfortable in smaller active ones. Also the team must be geared more towards fun than seriousness, and no weird ones.

Thanks in advance!

NephyrisX
Dec 6, 2015, 10:34 AM
Hi! Same, new guy here as well :D

Raburesu
Dec 6, 2015, 10:42 AM
Ah new to pso2 NephyrisX? ^^ Welcome to pso2, hope you enjoy your stay on this game.

NephyrisX
Dec 6, 2015, 10:56 AM
Well, mostly SEA side here and haven't jumped ship yet because of a great Team I am part of, so...

ZerotakerZX
Dec 6, 2015, 02:46 PM
Hello to life, to everything. There so much yet to see, and more to be. Finish the storyline, will ya. Epilouge chapter is gonna be here real soon.