PDA

View Full Version : Is block 30 the new block 20?

Aurorra
Dec 7, 2015, 10:54 PM
Why does it look like this block is being avoided during EQs?

final_attack
Dec 7, 2015, 10:56 PM
More like TA block got more people before EQ started, so people filled that block 1st ..... once it's full, B-30 will start to fill up (if B-29 is full)

TaigaUC
Dec 8, 2015, 12:06 AM
I was actually thinknig about this earlier. It's as Final Attack said.

Aurorra
Dec 8, 2015, 01:39 AM
Anyone know what the recommended purpose of this block is since it's not translated yet?

raialeus
Dec 8, 2015, 01:52 AM
B-30 is the おすすめクエスト (Recommended Quests) Block.
Recommended quests are the Free Roam of the day with Daily Orders.
...Honestly no one would gather there to do that so I was thinking it was a certain team's hideout block

jooozek
Dec 8, 2015, 06:09 AM
b01 is the new b20 :wacko:

Louiseee
Dec 8, 2015, 06:26 AM
B-30 is the おすすめクエスト (Recommended Quests) Block.
Recommended quests are the Free Roam of the day with Daily Orders.
...Honestly no one would gather there to do that so I was thinking it was a certain team's hideout block

Pretty much this. I misread the thread topic as B-031... Which is for TACOs and 4chan/ERP (Erotic Roleplay) hangout in the red room of that block.

Achelousaurus
Dec 8, 2015, 11:03 AM
There is ERP in this game?
._.
*slowly backs away*

pkemr4
Dec 8, 2015, 01:53 PM
Pretty much this. I misread the thread topic as B-031... Which is for TACOs and 4chan/ERP (Erotic Roleplay) hangout in the red room of that block.

yes i can confirm this is true about b31 :^)

Suirano
Dec 8, 2015, 03:59 PM
Since this thread is active and all, figured I ask this here. Why are all the XH blocks generally empty and population starts on an Ultimate quest block but there is rarely people doing UQ? ( minus burning boosts after certain EQs ).

Kayarine
Dec 8, 2015, 05:11 PM
Since this thread is active and all, figured I ask this here. Why are all the XH blocks generally empty and population starts on an Ultimate quest block but there is rarely people doing UQ? ( minus burning boosts after certain EQs ).

Because on the day of Ultimate Naberius update (introduction of Galeru stones and enemy AI nerf,) everyone flocked over to the Ult blocks to run it.
Although interest in UQ has died down since, people camp the Ult blocks right after maintenance out of habit, I guess. Sega has tried to fix that by temporarily moving the Ult blocks above the XH ones, but people still camped the Ult block after they moved the blocks back... :-?

TheszNuts
Dec 8, 2015, 05:31 PM
Because on the day of Ultimate Naberius update (introduction of Galeru stones and enemy AI nerf,) everyone flocked over to the Ult blocks to run it.
Although interest in UQ has died down since, people camp the Ult blocks right after maintenance out of habit, I guess. Sega has tried to fix that by temporarily moving the Ult blocks above the XH ones, but people still camped the Ult block after they moved the blocks back... :-?

Is also the fact that ES has UQs that require no effort at all.

Meteor Weapon
Dec 8, 2015, 10:42 PM
You guys and your B20 syndrome are sure getting out of hand, why is it such a thing in the first place makes me wonder.

wefwq
Dec 8, 2015, 11:38 PM
You guys and your B20 syndrome are sure getting out of hand, why is it such a thing in the first place makes me wonder.
Ship 2 problem.
B-020 was so bad back then it transcend your average meme level.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 8, 2015, 11:58 PM
how special do you have to be to not know why people hate block 20 (01) by now?