PDA

View Full Version : Xmas campain 2015 (5% boost week late Dec)

sparab
Dec 13, 2015, 03:12 AM
http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up174512.jpg

http://pso2.jp/players/campaign/twitter/02/

Time has come to +10 your luckyraise units and unlock Lv3 potential of that umbra stick!
From 12/14 0:00 to 12/23 23:59, you can login to teh event webpage. Attack the given enemies on the webpage to earn fabulous price and another equipment grinding week!

* Attacking such enemies in game will not progress the webevent
* You to need login and attack each day to earn the day's reward
* All players will receive grind boost and affix boost +5% for clearing 12/18 and 12/22's panels
* No +10%, damn you dodo

wefwq
Dec 13, 2015, 03:42 AM
http://puu.sh/lTJKo.png
Having dudu and monica appear on campaign picture make the entire thing automatically to be fishy.
Grind/affix reward pretty much confirmed, eh?

KLMS1
Dec 13, 2015, 03:54 AM
Not sure if Monica's expression is one of pity, fear or both.

Aine
Dec 13, 2015, 04:07 AM
Get ready for Ship 2's already fucked economy to get worse

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 13, 2015, 04:14 AM
Not sure if Monica's expression is one of pity, fear or both.

Looks like a death stare, or she wants to take my soul...

or both.

AmanoMai
Dec 13, 2015, 05:25 AM
does this mean boost week start on 14th or 23rd?

wefwq
Dec 13, 2015, 05:37 AM
does this mean boost week start on 14th or 23rd?
No, that's the campaign period.
No boost or other reward that will be given announced so far.

KLMS1
Dec 13, 2015, 06:55 AM
Looks like a death stare, or she wants to take my soul...

or both.

Idk, seems more like a "think about your age man" kind of look. Dudugatsu's pose is straight outta some particularly narmy opera production after all.

That or he's channeling Freddie Mercury.

Azure Falcon
Dec 13, 2015, 08:52 AM
About time. I've been sitting on fodder for months waiting for a 10% week.

Aine
Dec 13, 2015, 08:57 AM
Just FYI it doesn't actually mention there will be a boost week (just that you can get item rewards), but we'll know in an hour. Also it's a website/twitter event, not an in-game one.

EvilMag
Dec 13, 2015, 09:07 AM
Just FYI it doesn't actually mention there will be a boost week (just that you can get item rewards), but we'll know in an hour. Also it's a website/twitter event, not an in-game one.

So most likely another 150% tri boost with extra log in stamps?

Manta Oyamada
Dec 13, 2015, 09:47 AM
Target: Rockbear (ロックベア)

https://twitter.com/sega_pso2/status/676046443472289793

Weiss9029
Dec 13, 2015, 10:04 AM
Wait so, what do we do? Just go kill some rockbears?

Kayarine
Dec 13, 2015, 10:05 AM
No, go to this page:

Click on the big yellow button, login with your Sega ID then click on the PUSH! button 5 times.

kurokyosuke
Dec 13, 2015, 10:07 AM
You have to press the big yellow button that says キャンペーン参加 to login, then a page will open up where you click a button that adds damage to the enemy target (you can click it up to 5 times). You can then deal an additional 500 damage if you have a Twitter account by clicking the stylized "PUSH" button, which has you do a Retweet.

Aine
Dec 13, 2015, 10:23 AM
Looks like it's only a grind success rate boost (total +10%), unless affix boost is one of the hidden rewards which is unlikely since they wouldn't adjust success rates for only people who participated.

sparab
Dec 13, 2015, 10:37 AM
Looks like it's only a grind success rate boost (total +10%), unless affix boost is one of the hidden rewards which is unlikely since they wouldn't adjust success rates for only people who participated.

Affix boost is not likely since the hidden panels did not state "for all players" like grind success ones.

But don't lose hope yet, there may be some affix success +50%

wefwq
Dec 13, 2015, 11:11 AM
No, go to this page:

Click on the big yellow button, login with your Sega ID then click on the PUSH! button 5 times.
Well shit, good luck to you guys who don't get IP blocked from their website.

sparab
Dec 13, 2015, 11:18 AM
Well shit, good luck to you guys who don't get IP blocked from their website.

Try web proxy...although you do need to login with account info, which may be at risk

wefwq
Dec 13, 2015, 11:29 AM
Try web proxy...although you do need to login with account info, which may be at risk
I wouldn't want to risk my account just for stupid cookie clicker campaign.

Achelousaurus
Dec 13, 2015, 12:48 PM
Get ready for Ship 2's already fucked economy to get worse
You sure that's possible?
just had idiots again undercut me so low they were just marginally above NPCing the stuff when they coulda gone for 95k and still would be below me. And not once or twice but like 10 times.

Oh and thanks Sega for screwing me over once again.
I've been hoarding fodder for months. Tried to stop numerous times but it's become a habit I can't shake.

If we would get a full boost week considering it's been a very long time since the last one, all of it would turn to gold.

But since Sega says screw you and doesn't give us any, my storage will just explode and when extra storage can't be accessed from shop anymore I'll be too pissed and disappointed to care and npc all the shit anyway.

GG.

sparab
Dec 13, 2015, 01:07 PM
just had idiots again undercut me so low they were just marginally above NPCing the stuff when they coulda gone for 95k and still would be below me. And not once or twice but like 10 times.

Which reminds me some idiot who whispered me in game and accused me for undercutting his stack of 90+ LA tickets

Achelousaurus
Dec 13, 2015, 01:14 PM
XD
5chars

AmanoMai
Dec 13, 2015, 04:26 PM
apparently some prizes from this event is participants only

+5% grind boost period is everyone

... i sure hope if they give affix boost period later it won't be participants only lol

raialeus
Dec 14, 2015, 04:34 PM
So....on the 22nd panel, it now states defeat 100,000 enemies to receive Affix Boost +5%.
I guess we are receiving one after all, but 5% ugh....

Aine
Dec 14, 2015, 06:58 PM
Well it's the first boost since +40% so I'm sure we'll see some interesting affixes. I'm stingy so I'll be doing 5s as usual...

Either way RIP economy

Vintasticvin
Dec 14, 2015, 07:00 PM

Oh and thanks Sega for screwing me over once again.
I've been hoarding fodder for months. Tried to stop numerous times but it's become a habit I can't shake.

If we would get a full boost week considering it's been a very long time since the last one, all of it would turn to gold.

But since Sega says screw you and doesn't give us any, my storage will just explode and when extra storage can't be accessed from shop anymore I'll be too pissed and disappointed to care and npc all the shit anyway.

GG.
Down with inflation!!!

wefwq
Dec 14, 2015, 07:16 PM
So....on the 22nd panel, it now states defeat 100,000 enemies to receive Affix Boost +5%.
I guess we are receiving one after all, but 5% ugh....
:-( When i think everything will goes down with my schedule, fuck i guess i'll have to wait for extra week to gather some extra money for my weapon...
SEGA always find a good time to ruin my plan.

sparab
Dec 14, 2015, 07:21 PM
So it turns out to be a 5% boost event after all...wait don't we just get that NATURALLY by new year's week?

Now I can keep using 2014 gears until next March or so, thank you dudu!

ZerotakerZX
Dec 15, 2015, 01:02 AM
Just 5? Dudu just destroyed all of my plans.

Selphea
Dec 15, 2015, 01:12 AM
Just 5? Dudu just destroyed all of my plans.

As if you should expect Dudu to do otherwise :wacko:

ZerotakerZX
Dec 15, 2015, 01:16 AM
As if you should expect Dudu to do otherwise :wacko:

I was kinda hoping that Sakai would supervise. It's Christmass for Christ's sake!

Xaelouse
Dec 15, 2015, 01:45 AM
they should really do something about those element boosters

EvilMag
Dec 15, 2015, 01:52 AM
they should really do something about those element boosters

I'm banking on them putting them (plus vomiting them all over scratchers) in a revival scratch for new years. They did kill the value on the Fighter equippable craft items with one.

if they'll have one that is. Then again I doubt they'll do anything about this issue.

sparab
Dec 15, 2015, 03:33 PM
I'm banking on them putting them (plus vomiting them all over scratchers) in a revival scratch for new years. They did kill the value on the Fighter equippable craft items with one.

if they'll have one that is. Then again I doubt they'll do anything about this issue.

Element+10% (non trade-able) will most likely be in new year's scratch instead of 5%

Unless they are produced as many as total protection, there won't be much drop on the price of 5%