PDA

View Full Version : Pso2 (ship2) Winter fashion contest!

Pso2 Pixie Stix
Dec 13, 2015, 01:56 PM
Life issue and other things have forced me to delay this event~ ill do my best to have it back, but this will give everyone more time to prepare i guess, i dunno. message me if you have any questions, ill try to be around to answer anything, internet been buggy, etc ~lol. sorry for the issue ><

I created another contest, and a sign up page that (hopeflly) works!
the rules are very simple, and this time there';s going to be a male and a female category.
prize is going to be 2k Webmoney to the winning female, and the winning male charactes.
the theme is simply : Winter~

Contestants will line up, and present themselves on the stage!

OUr viewers will be doing the judging :3

Any questions, please contact me through any means ~

(easiest way to reach me is thru google, click on my channel you canmessgae me on the "about" or "disccussion" tabs.)

Hysteria1987
Dec 13, 2015, 09:13 PM
But it's Summer :p

Mite b cool, I have some nice themes but nothing original for Winter. Will see what I can think of...

Nyansan
Dec 13, 2015, 09:21 PM
All of my characters are actually on their Winter outfit, since I've been waiting for a while for this to pop out. lol

But yeah considering I've practically plastered my getups on tumblr, I'll try and see if I can put up something that trumps those. (and if the scratch before the contest has something new I can use)