PDA

View Full Version : Ult Naberius or Lilipa?

Xion14Blade
Dec 15, 2015, 07:03 AM
Just wanted to know the pros and cons of both these areas.
And also wanna find out why Naberius seems to be the more popular choice despite Lilipa seemingly having higher Anga rates (from my experience at least, not quest records wise)

emeraude
Dec 15, 2015, 07:20 AM
Ult Nab is (way) easier to clear than Lilipa, it got nerfed a while ago.

Ult Lilipa has possibly the most annoying enemy combination in the game (if you like to be flinched then knocked down then shot at all at the same time).

AmanoMai
Dec 15, 2015, 09:26 AM
ult nab got nerfed?

jooozek
Dec 15, 2015, 09:34 AM
they nerfed the fuck out of it in septermber :wacko:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230288

reaper527
Dec 15, 2015, 11:53 AM
ult nab got nerfed?

it got nerfed comically hard (like, august 2014 gu/hu levels of nerf). enemies used to actually be able to kill you. the nerf happened the same time they added the stones.

Dammy
Dec 15, 2015, 12:04 PM
i feel like Lilipa got nerfed too
or its just better geared people than before

wahahaha
Dec 15, 2015, 12:12 PM
Play riripa all the way

TaigaUC
Dec 15, 2015, 02:36 PM
Lilipa always seemed kinda easy to me.

I thought I heard something like "boosted mutated Anga can only spawn in Lilipa".
Did that change with the Naberius nerfing?

Dammy
Dec 15, 2015, 02:36 PM
they did

TaigaUC
Dec 15, 2015, 03:31 PM
Oh, thanks.
So then if you're after Anga there's no reason to prefer Lilipa over Naberius.

Mildora
Dec 15, 2015, 04:09 PM
Longer stun time is nerfed hard?

jooozek
Dec 15, 2015, 04:18 PM
Longer stun time is nerfed hard?

watch vids from the linked thread, that's not the only thing that changed :wacko: i recommend that one with the spinning bug :wacko:

Maenara
Dec 15, 2015, 04:58 PM
Ult Lillipa seems to spawn Anga way more often.

Flaoc
Dec 15, 2015, 04:59 PM

not sure if i can agree as i feel like i got more angas in nab

Cyber Meteor
Dec 15, 2015, 05:04 PM
Nab and Lillipa UQ have around the same rate of Anga now, what i don't know, as i'm doing Lillipa UQ only, is if Anga from Nab has a lower stones drop rate than in Lillipa. I get an average rate of 2 stones per Anga, frequently 3 and 1, very rarely 0 and 4-5.

Lumpen Thingy
Dec 15, 2015, 05:07 PM
do lillipa since ult nab is baby mode

Masu
Dec 15, 2015, 06:34 PM
Lilipa is clearly more challenging. Problem is to find party that do Lilipa run. Most often JP players run/break through it.

I have to disagree. I farmed Ares stones since they are available, almost only did that an EQs and you get maybe 2/3 Anga in Nab for 1 in Lilipa or I was just short on luck :-?
Though Lilipa Anga seems less mingy which maybe balance spawn rate.

Orangemelon
Dec 15, 2015, 07:00 PM
Nab and Lillipa UQ have around the same rate of Anga now, what i don't know, as i'm doing Lillipa UQ only, is if Anga from Nab has a lower stones drop rate than in Lillipa. I get an average rate of 2 stones per Anga, frequently 3 and 1, very rarely 0 and 4-5.

Were you on 250 rare drop boost all the time? I get about 0-1 stones per 2000 points with 250s. At this rate I will run out of excubes for 250 boosts before I get my Ares.

WEED420BLAZEIT
Dec 15, 2015, 08:09 PM
ult lilipa 4 lyfe mang

more anga
more change over code
more roided anga
roided mobs actually no sell your attacks

got 3 ares before maintenance, and i need the stones for austere tbqvhwy fam

Mildora
Dec 15, 2015, 08:31 PM
watch vids from the linked thread, that's not the only thing that changed :wacko: i recommend that one with the spinning bug :wacko:

There's no before and after videos in that thread (at least I didn't see any)

I just watched a video of Release Diabo and Nerf Diabo. They're EXACTLY THE SAME.
only difference is that nerf Diabo looks like a tranquilized Diabo so hes moving slower.

Old Diabo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlRGA0IktRk

New Diano

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9x3RxDWGk8

I used youtube date search so these should be right. sorry if the're the same version, that would make sense why they're attacks are the same.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 15, 2015, 09:24 PM
When it comes to hunting gameplay videos, searching on both YT and nico yields the best results. One sword Hu/Fi player made several pre-nerf and one post-nerf upload of Diabo fights. Here's the best time for pre-nerf (http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27129657) vs post-nerf (http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27343988) to compare.

Diabo is merely one of the lighter cases of nerfs though (even though the nerf is really awful). In general, Ultimate Naberius saw

-Nerfed walking speeds
-Nerfed HP
-Nerfed damage
-Simplified attack patterns
-Lowered aggression and attack frequency
-Longer periods of cooldown and stun times

There's one YT video of a Grandilga walking around within aggro range of a player and not attacking once in a whole like, two minutes...it's pretty awful for mobs.

milranduil
Dec 15, 2015, 09:29 PM
Nerfed nab is just slow-mo old nab with a ~20% hp nerf. All of the attacks are essentially the same.
EDIT: garuga sums the nerf up better than me.

As for nab vs lilipa, I prefer lilipa as I find it more engaging since I play braver almost exclusively in uq lately. With an organized group, I also find anga farming easier in lilipa due to being able to hit 300pts faster with the larger spawns that die arguably faster than nab spawns.

red1228
Dec 15, 2015, 10:03 PM
I personally find Anga FAR more common in Lilipa. Not only that, but I can't remember the last time I saw an "Exception Code" Anga in Naberious. But in Lilipa, I swear its like a 1/3 chance to get super buffed/mutated Anga.
Even in NERFberious, all I find are damn derpy bird dragons (Diabo).

Weiss9029
Dec 15, 2015, 10:19 PM
When it comes to hunting gameplay videos, searching on both YT and nico yields the best results. One sword Hu/Fi player made several pre-nerf and one post-nerf upload of Diabo fights. Here's the best time for pre-nerf (http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27129657) vs post-nerf (http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27343988) to compare.

Diabo is merely one of the lighter cases of nerfs though (even though the nerf is really awful). In general, Ultimate Naberius saw

-Nerfed walking speeds
-Nerfed HP
-Nerfed damage
-Simplified attack patterns
-Lowered aggression and attack frequency
-Longer periods of cooldown and stun times

There's one YT video of a Grandilga walking around within aggro range of a player and not attacking once in a whole like, two minutes...it's pretty awful for mobs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hleO5cy2FPs

milranduil
Dec 15, 2015, 10:29 PM
I personally find Anga FAR more common in Lilipa. Not only that, but I can't remember the last time I saw an "Exception Code" Anga in Naberious. But in Lilipa, I swear its like a 1/3 chance to get super buffed/mutated Anga.
Even in NERFberious, all I find are damn derpy bird dragons (Diabo).

that's just rng.

Maenara
Dec 15, 2015, 11:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hleO5cy2FPs

Fixed:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hleO5cy2FPs

The video linking system on this forum is horrifyingly bad. The admins refuse to update the forum software for nostalgia value or some shit. It's probably actually laziness as it doesn't take a kingdom to make a forum that wasn't outdated in 2005.

emeraude
Dec 15, 2015, 11:43 PM
idk, if you've played ult nab pre-nerf extensively you'd definitely notice ult nab was nerfed to fall-asleep-on-my-face levels once the nemesis stones were added.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 16, 2015, 12:14 AM

AQ gorangos are actually way more aggressive than this.

wefwq
Dec 16, 2015, 12:42 AM
not sure if i can agree as i feel like i got more angas in nab
For farming, Nab will spawn anga more often because of less code, resulting in easier anga spawn without triggering any unecessary e-trial.
If play normally, anga will spawn more often in lillipa UQ because anga got chance of spawning after almost every code via code exception and anga bits code (what the hell is that flying ball things called again?).

Hysteria1987
Dec 16, 2015, 02:11 AM
+1 for Lillipa, I just find it more... fun. The enemies work well with each other, and as a Fire FO I'm well-suited to the area. I have an Ice tree too, but I'm just not as good with it. From personal experience, I see a lot more Angas in Lillipa too.

Ult Nab I just find more annoying- the way the enemies get in the way, or come out of nowhere, and don't even get me started on those mammoths. That said, Diabo is awesome- shame about the nerf though.

Saagonsa
Dec 16, 2015, 02:52 AM
For farming, Nab will spawn anga more often because of less code, resulting in easier anga spawn without triggering any unecessary e-trial.
If play normally, anga will spawn more often in lillipa UQ because anga got chance of spawning after almost every code via code exception and anga bits code (what the hell is that flying ball things called again?).

Fundarge bits have been in Ult Nab for a long time now, and I'm pretty sure that's the only code you can get an exception code off of? Either way the quest records say that Anga is more common in nab but that's likely thanks to farming and they probably have an about equal rate in both quests.

Personally I prefer Nab because there are things other than Anga there that have worthwhile drops.

aryayudhaprakasa2
Dec 17, 2015, 10:37 AM
What is the difference between ordinary Abberrations and mutated Abberation?

LonelyGaruga
Dec 17, 2015, 01:04 PM
It's a title. Titles boost HP and damage but are exclusive to bosses. Titles also add affixes to the items dropped by the boss. A tier 1 title, which is the most common, adds Mutation I, while a tier 2 title, which is exclusive to a couple EQs, adds Vinculum. The different tiers indicate stronger HP/attack boosts.

Never noticed if titles boost EXP/drop rates or not, but they probably do.

pkemr4
Dec 17, 2015, 02:00 PM
lilipa because angas spawn points is more predictable and spawns more often. also shit dies fast.

Maenara
Dec 17, 2015, 03:26 PM
You know what sucks? Third tier titled Anga Fundarge never appears, which is sad, because the title is badass. According to datamining, third tier Anga Fundarge is called "Eternal Distortion: Anga Fundarge".

LonelyGaruga
Dec 17, 2015, 03:28 PM
Third tier titles aren't used for anything yet. Only a fraction of second tier titles are used to begin with.

From what I can remember, the only bosses that have appeared with second tier titles so far are Big Vardha and Cougar NX in their EQs and all the TD3 bosses in W7/8, minus Dark Vibras Yuga.

Apparently Big Vardha spawned with a tier 2 title in ToT3, huh. nvm that's tier 1.

Maenara
Dec 17, 2015, 03:32 PM
Third tier titles aren't used for anything yet. Only a fraction of second tier titles are used to begin with.

Actually, second tier titles are never used, amusingly enough. Third tier titles are. For example, tier 2 Darker titles are 'Primal Curse', 'Hollow Curse', and 'Depraved Curse'.

Also, titles go up to tier 16, but only have names up to tier 3.

milranduil
Dec 17, 2015, 03:39 PM
It's a title. Titles boost HP and damage but are exclusive to bosses. Titles also add affixes to the items dropped by the boss. A tier 1 title, which is the most common, adds Mutation I, while a tier 2 title, which is exclusive to a couple EQs, adds Vinculum. The different tiers indicate stronger HP/attack boosts.

Never noticed if titles boost EXP/drop rates or not, but they probably do.

EXP is the same, but rate of more slots on affixes seems higher.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 17, 2015, 03:43 PM
Actually, second tier titles are never used, amusingly enough. Third tier titles are. For example, tier 2 Darker titles are 'Primal Curse', 'Hollow Curse', and 'Depraved Curse'.

Also, titles go up to tier 16, but only have names up to tier 3.

List of titles and method used to confirm what rank they're set to please.

Maenara
Dec 17, 2015, 04:25 PM
List of titles and method used to confirm what rank they're set to please.

Sure, give me a few minutes.

Edit:

ceffe0e2386e8d39f188358303a92a7d.ice > actor_name.text

[spoiler-box]EnemyTitleCommon1 S o v e r e i g n EnemyTitleCommon2 T y r a n t EnemyTitleCommon3 K i l l e r EnemyTitleCommon4 Nl(u4 EnemyTitleCommon5 Nl(u5 EnemyTitleCommon6 Nl(u6 EnemyTitleCommon7 Nl(u7 EnemyTitleCommon8 Nl(u8 EnemyTitleCommon9 Nl(u9 EnemyTitleCommon10 Nl(u1 0 EnemyTitleCommon11 Nl(u1 1 EnemyTitleCommon12 Nl(u1 2 EnemyTitleCommon13 Nl(u1 3 EnemyTitleCommon14 Nl(u1 4 EnemyTitleCommon15 Nl(u1 5 EnemyTitleCommon16 Nl(u1 6 EnemyTitleDragonMagma1 M a g n e t i c W y v e r n : EnemyTitleDragonMagma2 E n r a g e d W y v e r n : EnemyTitleDragonMagma3 H e l l f i r e W y v e r n : EnemyTitleDragonMagma4 ŽpŸ4 EnemyTitleDragonMagma5 ŽpŸ5 EnemyTitleDragonMagma6 ŽpŸ6 EnemyTitleDragonMagma7 ŽpŸ7 EnemyTitleDragonMagma8 ŽpŸ8 EnemyTitleDragonMagma9 ŽpŸ9 EnemyTitleDragonMagma10 ŽpŸ1 0 EnemyTitleDragonMagma11 ŽpŸ1 1 EnemyTitleDragonMagma12 ŽpŸ1 2 EnemyTitleDragonMagma13 ŽpŸ1 3 EnemyTitleDragonMagma14 ŽpŸ1 4 EnemyTitleDragonMagma15 ŽpŸ1 5 EnemyTitleDragonMagma16 ŽpŸ1 6 EnemyTitleDragonCrystal1 M a g n e t i t e W y v e r n : EnemyTitleDragonCrystal2 F a n a t i c a l W y v e r n : EnemyTitleDragonCrystal3 H y p e r b o r e a n W y v e r n : EnemyTitleDragonCrystal4 xŸ4 EnemyTitleDragonCrystal5 xŸ5 EnemyTitleDragonCrystal6 xŸ6 EnemyTitleDragonCrystal7 xŸ7 EnemyTitleDragonCrystal8 xŸ8 EnemyTitleDragonCrystal9 xŸ9 EnemyTitleDragonCrystal10 xŸ1 0 EnemyTitleDragonCrystal11 xŸ1 1 EnemyTitleDragonCrystal12 xŸ1 2 EnemyTitleDragonCrystal13 xŸ1 3 EnemyTitleDragonCrystal14 xŸ1 4 EnemyTitleDragonCrystal15 xŸ1 5 EnemyTitleDragonCrystal16 xŸ1 6 EnemyTitleDragonBerserk1 D r a g o n H u s k : EnemyTitleDragonBerserk2 C u r s e D r a g o n : EnemyTitleDragonBerserk3 H o l l o w D r a g o n : EnemyTitleDragonBerserk4 fŸ4 EnemyTitleDragonBerserk5 fŸ5 EnemyTitleDragonBerserk6 fŸ6 EnemyTitleDragonBerserk7 fŸ7 EnemyTitleDragonBerserk8 fŸ8 EnemyTitleDragonBerserk9 fŸ9 EnemyTitleDragonBerserk10 fŸ1 0 EnemyTitleDragonBerserk11 fŸ1 1 EnemyTitleDragonBerserk12 fŸ1 2 EnemyTitleDragonBerserk13 fŸ1 3 EnemyTitleDragonBerserk14 fŸ1 4 EnemyTitleDragonBerserk15 fŸ1 5 EnemyTitleDragonBerserk16 fŸ1 6 EnemyTitleDragonWorm1 M a g n e t i c W y r m : EnemyTitleDragonWorm2 E n r a g e d W y r m : EnemyTitleDragonWorm3 I n f e r n a l W y r m : EnemyTitleDragonWorm4 EnemyTitleDragonWorm5 EnemyTitleDragonWorm6 EnemyTitleDragonWorm7 EnemyTitleDragonWorm8 EnemyTitleDragonWorm9 EnemyTitleDragonWorm10 EnemyTitleDragonWorm11 EnemyTitleDragonWorm12 EnemyTitleDragonWorm13 EnemyTitleDragonWorm14 EnemyTitleDragonWorm15 EnemyTitleDragonWorm16 EnemyTitleDragonSummoner1 M a g n e t i c S u m m o n e r : EnemyTitleDragonSummoner2 M a d S u m m o n e r : EnemyTitleDragonSummoner3 I n f e r n a l S u m m o n e r : EnemyTitleDragonSummoner4 šUŸ4 EnemyTitleDragonSummoner5 šUŸ5 EnemyTitleDragonSummoner6 šUŸ6 EnemyTitleDragonSummoner7 šUŸ7 EnemyTitleDragonSummoner8 šUŸ8 EnemyTitleDragonSummoner9 šUŸ9 EnemyTitleDragonSummoner10 šUŸ1 0 EnemyTitleDragonSummoner11 šUŸ1 1 EnemyTitleDragonSummoner12 šUŸ1 2 EnemyTitleDragonSummoner13 šUŸ1 3 EnemyTitleDragonSummoner14 šUŸ1 4 EnemyTitleDragonSummoner15 šUŸ1 5 EnemyTitleDragonSummoner16 šUŸ1 6 EnemyTitleDragonGladiator1 M a g n e t i c G l a d i a t o r : EnemyTitleDragonGladiator2 R a g i n g G l a d i a t o r : EnemyTitleDragonGladiator3 I n f e r n a l G l a d i a t o r : EnemyTitleDragonGladiator4 •Ÿ4 EnemyTitleDragonGladiator5 •Ÿ5 EnemyTitleDragonGladiator6 •Ÿ6 EnemyTitleDragonGladiator7 •Ÿ7 EnemyTitleDragonGladiator8 •Ÿ8 EnemyTitleDragonGladiator9 •Ÿ9 EnemyTitleDragonGladiator10 •Ÿ1 0 EnemyTitleDragonGladiator11 •Ÿ1 1 EnemyTitleDragonGladiator12 •Ÿ1 2 EnemyTitleDragonGladiator13 •Ÿ1 3 EnemyTitleDragonGladiator14 •Ÿ1 4 EnemyTitleDragonGladiator15 •Ÿ1 5 EnemyTitleDragonGladiator16 •Ÿ1 6 EnemyTitleNativeBeast1 EnemyTitleNativeBeast2 M a d B e a s t : EnemyTitleNativeBeast3 R a v a g e r EnemyTitleNativeBeast4 cs4 EnemyTitleNativeBeast5 cs5 EnemyTitleNativeBeast6 cs6 EnemyTitleNativeBeast7 cs7 EnemyTitleNativeBeast8 cs8 EnemyTitleNativeBeast9 cs9 EnemyTitleNativeBeast10 cs1 0 EnemyTitleNativeBeast11 cs1 1 EnemyTitleNativeBeast12 cs1 2 EnemyTitleNativeBeast13 cs1 3 EnemyTitleNativeBeast14 cs1 4 EnemyTitleNativeBeast15 cs1 5 EnemyTitleNativeBeast16 cs1 6 EnemyTitleMachine1 M e c h a n i c a l K i n g : EnemyTitleMachine2 M a d M a c h i n e : EnemyTitleMachine3 D e s e r t D e r v i s h : EnemyTitleMachine4 _jh4 EnemyTitleMachine5 _jh5 EnemyTitleMachine6 _jh6 EnemyTitleMachine7 _jh7 EnemyTitleMachine8 _jh8 EnemyTitleMachine9 _jh9 EnemyTitleMachine10 _jh1 0 EnemyTitleMachine11 _jh1 1 EnemyTitleMachine12 _jh1 2 EnemyTitleMachine13 _jh1 3 EnemyTitleMachine14 _jh1 4 EnemyTitleMachine15 _jh1 5 EnemyTitleMachine16 _jh1 6 EnemyTitleDarkerInsect1 H o l l o w S h e l l : EnemyTitleDarkerInsect2 H o l l o w C u r s e : EnemyTitleDarkerInsect3 H o l l o w V o i d : EnemyTitleDarkerInsect4 fk†4 EnemyTitleDarkerInsect5 fk†5 EnemyTitleDarkerInsect6 fk†6 EnemyTitleDarkerInsect7 fk†7 EnemyTitleDarkerInsect8 fk†8 EnemyTitleDarkerInsect9 fk†9 EnemyTitleDarkerInsect10 fk†1 0 EnemyTitleDarkerInsect11 fk†1 1 EnemyTitleDarkerInsect12 fk†1 2 EnemyTitleDarkerInsect13 fk†1 3 EnemyTitleDarkerInsect14 fk†1 4 EnemyTitleDarkerInsect15 fk†1 5 EnemyTitleDarkerInsect16 fk†1 6 EnemyTitleDarkerFish1 P r i m a l S h e l l : EnemyTitleDarkerFish2 P r i m a l C u r s e : EnemyTitleDarkerFish3 P r i m a l D i s a s t e r : EnemyTitleDarkerFish4 Z›^˜4 EnemyTitleDarkerFish5 Z›^˜5 EnemyTitleDarkerFish6 Z›^˜6 EnemyTitleDarkerFish7 Z›^˜7 EnemyTitleDarkerFish8 Z›^˜8 EnemyTitleDarkerFish9 Z›^˜9 EnemyTitleDarkerFish10 Z›^˜1 0 EnemyTitleDarkerFish11 Z›^˜1 1 EnemyTitleDarkerFish12 Z›^˜1 2 EnemyTitleDarkerFish13 Z›^˜1 3 EnemyTitleDarkerFish14 Z›^˜1 4 EnemyTitleDarkerFish15 Z›^˜1 5 EnemyTitleDarkerFish16 Z›^˜1 6 EnemyTitleDarkerBird1 D e p r a v e d S h e l l : EnemyTitleDarkerBird2 D e p r a v e d C u r s e : EnemyTitleDarkerBird3 D e p r a v e d W i n g s : EnemyTitleDarkerBird4 œ^˜4 EnemyTitleDarkerBird5 œ^˜5 EnemyTitleDarkerBird6 œ^˜6 EnemyTitleDarkerBird7 œ^˜7 EnemyTitleDarkerBird8 œ^˜8 EnemyTitleDarkerBird9 œ^˜9 EnemyTitleDarkerBird10 œ^˜1 0 EnemyTitleDarkerBird11 œ^˜1 1 EnemyTitleDarkerBird12 œ^˜1 2 EnemyTitleDarkerBird13 œ^˜1 3 EnemyTitleDarkerBird14 œ^˜1 4 EnemyTitleDarkerBird15 œ^˜1 5 EnemyTitleDarkerBird16 œ^˜1 6 EnemyTitleCougar1 B r a v e EnemyTitleCougar2 C a r n a l EnemyTitleCougar3 C h a m p i o n EnemyTitleCougar4 B B 4 EnemyTitleCougar5 B B 5 EnemyTitleCougar6 B B 6 EnemyTitleCougar7 B B 7 EnemyTitleCougar8 B B 8 EnemyTitleCougar9 B B 9 EnemyTitleCougar10 B B 1 0 EnemyTitleCougar11 B B 1 1 EnemyTitleCougar12 B B 1 2 EnemyTitleCougar13 B B 1 3 EnemyTitleCougar14 B B 1 4 EnemyTitleCougar15 B B 1 5 EnemyTitleCougar16 B B 1 6 EnemyTitleMarine1 S e a K i n g : EnemyTitleMarine2 R o u g h W a v e : EnemyTitleMarine3 T e m p e s t u o u s EnemyTitleMarine4 wm\4 EnemyTitleMarine5 wm\5 EnemyTitleMarine6 wm\6 EnemyTitleMarine7 wm\7 EnemyTitleMarine8 wm\8 EnemyTitleMarine9 wm\9 EnemyTitleMarine10 wm\1 0 EnemyTitleMarine11 wm\1 1 EnemyTitleMarine12 wm\1 2 EnemyTitleMarine13 wm\1 3 EnemyTitleMarine14 wm\1 4 EnemyTitleMarine15 wm\1 5 EnemyTitleMarine16 wm\1 6 EnemyTitleDpFish1 E m b o d i m e n t o f C a l a m i t y : EnemyTitleDpFish2 M a s t e r o f D i s a s t e r : EnemyTitleDpFish3 M a g n a t e o f M a l e v o l e n c e : EnemyTitleDpFish4 D p Z›4 EnemyTitleDpFish5 D p Z›5 EnemyTitleDpFish6 D p Z›6 EnemyTitleDpFish7 D p Z›7 EnemyTitleDpFish8 D p Z›8 EnemyTitleDpFish9 D p Z›9 EnemyTitleDpFish10 D p Z›1 0 EnemyTitleDpFish11 D p Z›1 1 EnemyTitleDpFish12 D p Z›1 2 EnemyTitleDpFish13 D p Z›1 3 EnemyTitleDpFish14 D p Z›1 4 EnemyTitleDpFish15 D p Z›1 5 EnemyTitleDpFish16 D p Z›1 6 EnemyTitleKG1 E x p e r t S w o r d s m a n : EnemyTitleKG2 M a s t e r S w o r d s m a n : EnemyTitleKG3 G r a n d m a s t e r S w o r d s m a n : EnemyTitleKG4 S F C 4 EnemyTitleKG5 S F C 5 EnemyTitleKG6 S F C 6 EnemyTitleKG7 S F C 7 EnemyTitleKG8 S F C 8 EnemyTitleKG9 S F C 9 EnemyTitleKG10 S F C 1 0 EnemyTitleKG11 S F C 1 1 EnemyTitleKG12 S F C 1 2 EnemyTitleKG13 S F C 1 3 EnemyTitleKG14 S F C 1 4 EnemyTitleKG15 S F C 1 5 EnemyTitleKG16 S F C 1 6 EnemyTitleTitanBlack1 D e m o n I n f a n t r y : EnemyTitleTitanBlack2 D e m o n B e r s e r k e r : EnemyTitleTitanBlack3 F i e n d C o m m a n d e r EnemyTitleTitanBlack4 žl4 EnemyTitleTitanBlack5 žl5 EnemyTitleTitanBlack6 žl6 EnemyTitleTitanBlack7 žl7 EnemyTitleTitanBlack8 žl8 EnemyTitleTitanBlack9 žl9 EnemyTitleTitanBlack10 žl1 0 EnemyTitleTitanBlack11 žl1 1 EnemyTitleTitanBlack12 žl1 2 EnemyTitleTitanBlack13 žl1 3 EnemyTitleTitanBlack14 žl1 4 EnemyTitleTitanBlack15 žl1 5 EnemyTitleTitanBlack16 žl1 6 EnemyTitleUltimate1 M u t a n t EnemyTitleUltimate2 A b o m i n a t i o n EnemyTitleUltimate3 E t e r n a l D i s t o r t i o n : EnemyTitleUltimate4 NX4 EnemyTitleUltimate5 NX5 EnemyTitleUltimate6 NX6 EnemyTitleUltimate7 NX7 EnemyTitleUltimate8 NX8 EnemyTitleUltimate9 NX9 EnemyTitleUltimate10 NX1 0 EnemyTitleUltimate11 NX1 1 EnemyTitleUltimate12 NX1 2 EnemyTitleUltimate13 NX1 3 EnemyTitleUltimate14 NX1 4 EnemyTitleUltimate15 NX1 5 EnemyTitleUltimate16 NX1 6 EnemyTitleGG1 H o r n e d T h u n d e r b e a s t : EnemyTitleGG2 _Lucs EnemyTitleGG3 }pcs EnemyTitleGG4 G G EnemyTitleGG5 G G EnemyTitleGG6 G G EnemyTitleGG7 G G 7 EnemyTitleGG8 G G EnemyTitleGG9 G G EnemyTitleGG10 G G 1 0 EnemyTitleGG11 G G 1 1 EnemyTitleGG12 G G 1 2 EnemyTitleGG13 G G 1 3 EnemyTitleGG14 G G 1 4 EnemyTitleGG15 G G 1 5 EnemyTitleGG16 G G 1 6 EnemyTitleDarkerToy1 /bn0š EnemyTitleDarkerToy2 /bn0}p EnemyTitleDarkerToy3 /bn0‹W EnemyTitleDarkerToy4 EnemyTitleDarkerToy5 EnemyTitleDarkerToy6 EnemyTitleDarkerToy7 EnemyTitleDarkerToy8 EnemyTitleDarkerToy9 EnemyTitleDarkerToy10 EnemyTitleDarkerToy11 EnemyTitleDarkerToy12 EnemyTitleDarkerToy13 EnemyTitleDarkerToy14 EnemyTitleDarkerToy15 EnemyTitleDarkerToy16 [/spoiler-box]

LonelyGaruga
Dec 17, 2015, 05:53 PM
Guess I gotta make that readable. Some stuff's missing out of that though. Some tier 2 titles are used, while the only tier 3 titles are exclusive to TD3's Extreme Danger waves (although Hunar showed up with tier 3 title in Easter, this is the only exception). I added the kanji equivalent to all titles that see use in-game and a rough translation for each one since a number of them have very different meanings. Could probably make guesses as to what the kanji equivalent of future titles would be for fun.

[SPOILER-BOX]Enemy Title Common:

Tier 1: Sovereign
Tier 2: Tyrant
Tier 3: Killer

Enemy Title DragonMagma:

Tier 1: Magnetic Wyvern (磁炎龍, Magnetic Flame Dragon)
Tier 2: Enraged Wyvern
Tier 3: Hellfire Wyvern

Enemy Title DragonCrystal:

Tier 1: Magnetite Wyvern (磁晶龍, Magnetic Crystal Dragon)
Tier 2: Fanatical Wyvern
Tier 3: Hyperborean Wyvern

Enemy Title DragonBerserk:

Tier 1: Dragon Husk (骸龍, Corpse Dragon)
Tier 2: Curse Dragon
Tier 3: Hollow Dragon

Enemy Title DragonWorm

Tier 1: Magnetic Wyrm (磁穿龍, Magnetic Drill Dragon)
Tier 2: Enraged Wyrm
Tier 3: Infernal Wyrm

Enemy Title DragonSummoner

Tier 1: Magnetic Summoner (磁喚龍, Magnetic Calling Dragon)
Tier 2: Mad Summoner
Tier 3: Infernal Summoner

Enemy Title DragonGladiator

Tier 1: Magnetic Gladiator (磁闘龍, Magnetic Fighting Dragon)
Tier 2: Raging Gladiator
Tier 3: Infernal Gladiator

Enemy Title NativeBeast

Tier 1: (暴君, Tyrant)
Tier 2: Mad Beast
Tier 3: Ravager

Enemy Title Machine:

Tier 1: Mechanical King (械王, Machine King)
Tier 2: Mad Mech (狂機, Insane Machine)
Tier 3: Desert Dervish

Enemy Title Darker Insect:

Tier 1: Hollow Shell (虚の骸, Hollow Shell)
Tier 2: Hollow Curse
Tier 3: Hollow Void (虚の無, Hollow Void)

Enemy Title Darker Fish:

Tier 1: Primal Shell (沌の骸, Primal Shell)
Tier 2: Primal Curse
Tier 3: Primal Disaster (沌の禍, Primal Disaster)

Enemy Title Darker Bird:

Tier 1: Depraved Shell (堕の骸, Depraved Shell)
Tier 2: Depraved Curse
Tier 3: Depraved Wings (堕の翼, Depraved Wings)

Enemy Title Cougar:

Tier 1: Brave (闘将, Brave Leader)
Tier 2: Carnal
Tier 3: Champion

Enemy Title Marine:

Tier 1: Sea King (海王, Sea King)
Tier 2: Rough Wave (狂浪獣, Insane Wave Beast)
Tier 3: Tempestuous

Enemy Title DpFish:

Tier 1: Embodiment of Calamity
Tier 2: Master of Disaster
Tier 3: Magnate of Malevolence (禍王, Evil King)

Enemy Title KG:

Tier 1: Expert Swordsman
Tier 2: Master Swordsman (剣聖, Sword Saint/Master Swordsman)
Tier 3: Grandmaster Swordsman

Enemy Title TitanBlack:

Tier 1: Demon Infantry (武鬼, Demon Warrior)
Tier 2: Demon Berserker
Tier 3: Fiend Commander

Enemy Title Ultimate:

Tier 1: Mutant (狂壊, Insane Destroyer)
Tier 2: Abomination
Tier 3: Eternal Distortion

Enemy Title GG:

Tier 1: Horned Thunderbeast (轟角獣, Thunderous Horned Beast)
Tier 2:
Tier 3:

Enemy Title DarkerToy:

Tier 1: (戯の骸, Playful Shell)
Tier 2:
Tier 3:[/SPOILER-BOX]

Dammy
Dec 17, 2015, 07:20 PM
well done with those enemy prefix

Maenara
Dec 17, 2015, 10:23 PM
I would show the japanese titles, but I can't get Notepad++ to properly render japanese, even after encoding in Unicode and shifting to JIS.

dekopong
Dec 17, 2015, 11:23 PM
Sounds a bit like chuuni syndrome, but I still love those titles.

Though I would say 混沌の骸 is better than 沌の骸, 堕落の骸 is better than 堕の骸 and 剣聖魔導騎士ナイトギア( sword saint magical knight knight gear) is an overkill (lol). (ton-no-mukuro, and da-no-mukuro doesn't have the grandeur sound I want.)

Maybe they had restriction of 3 characters or something?

LonelyGaruga
Dec 18, 2015, 12:04 AM
I would show the japanese titles, but I can't get Notepad++ to properly render japanese, even after encoding in Unicode and shifting to JIS.

Should be some alternative you can use, like Microsoft Word or something. If nothing else, you could draw the kanji in Google Translate or something to identify them, or take a screenshot of the titles and post that and let me do the work.

Though I would say 混沌の骸 is better than 沌の骸, 堕落の骸 is better than 堕の骸 and 剣聖魔導騎士ナイトギア( sword saint magical knight knight gear) is an overkill (lol). (ton-no-mukuro, and da-no-mukuro doesn't have the grandeur sound I want.)

Maybe they had restriction of 3 characters or something?

Probably do have such a restriction. 禍王 is my favorite title. It even has its own Pixiv tag (http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=%E7%A6%8D%E7%8E%8B) for especially badass Falz Hunar images. Sadly Falz Hunar is unpopular enough that it only has two hits, but hard to find a better picture of Falz Hunar than this (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50754780).

Sword Saint is a really weird title for Knight Gear though. All it does is flail around, yet all its titles profess it to be skilled at swordsmanship...

dekopong
Dec 18, 2015, 12:36 AM
Really nice image. *story spoiler* I wonder where he is gone after eaten a bit by double.
I miss him. I'm not much into the primal apprentice's story line... Imo, the story needs villains with big presence. Double didn't have their purpose( they lived for the profound darkness), Apprentice's goal isn't depicted well( youth forever is an interesting theme, but it seems the writer doesn't have much interest in it), Persona is entrapped, Loser lost his dream and is a recluse now.. Hope ep4 has a impressive villain.

Maenara
Dec 18, 2015, 01:59 AM
Should be some alternative you can use, like Microsoft Word or something. If nothing else, you could draw the kanji in Google Translate or something to identify them, or take a screenshot of the titles and post that and let me do the work.

No, I mean that Notepad++ literally renders the japanese characters as random nonsensical characters that mean nothing because it's not displaying the correct characters in the first place.

Here's a link to the raw japanese file(Warning, it has lots of other, unrelated things in it, like enemy and object names. You'll want to Ctrl+F through it): https://www.dropbox.com/s/1lhdb4wcvqcd64m/actor_name.text?dl=0

arkeido
Dec 18, 2015, 02:31 AM
Really nice image. *story spoiler* I wonder where he is gone after eaten a bit by double.
I miss him. I'm not much into the primal apprentice's story line... Imo, the story needs villains with big presence. Double didn't have their purpose( they lived for the profound darkness), Apprentice's goal isn't depicted well( youth forever is an interesting theme, but it seems the writer doesn't have much interest in it), Persona is entrapped, Loser lost his dream and is a recluse now.. Hope ep4 has a impressive villain.

At least we know He'll be back on 2022 ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCDEv-Igj9k

dekopong
Dec 18, 2015, 03:01 AM
At least we know He'll be back on 2022 ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

10th anniversary of PSO2? Can't imagine how the game would be like in 2022..! Uh.. maybe it's still EQ-online, with full of RNG trolls.

By the way, never watched the stage and a little surprised with how PSO2-ish things are integrated in the drama. The 殺陣 ('ta-te', action with katana) part seems well done( I don't watch dramas and not familiar with those things. Can't tell it's actual quality).

Maenara
Dec 18, 2015, 03:03 AM
Random tangent, but if anyone was curious, finalized names of new TD4 enemies are 'Dark Falz Apprentice Zea', 'AIS Exoda', and 'Damoth'.

Hysteria1987
Dec 18, 2015, 05:00 AM
'Dark Falz Apprentice Zea'Huh, I thought I read somewhere that it was Gia.

All of a muchness I suppose :-P They could well have just left it at Dark Falz Apprentice as far as I'm concerned.

Maenara
Dec 18, 2015, 08:33 AM
Huh, I thought I read somewhere that it was Gia.

All of a muchness I suppose :-P They could well have just left it at Dark Falz Apprentice as far as I'm concerned.

That's because it's a DF-Aberration, not a regular Dark Falz.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 18, 2015, 09:18 AM
No, I mean that Notepad++ literally renders the japanese characters as random nonsensical characters that mean nothing because it's not displaying the correct characters in the first place.

Here's a link to the raw japanese file(Warning, it has lots of other, unrelated things in it, like enemy and object names. You'll want to Ctrl+F through it): https://www.dropbox.com/s/1lhdb4wcvqcd64m/actor_name.text?dl=0

So I wanna be sure before I jump to conclusions here.

Is all the English internal or a result of the English patch? Because if it's the latter then it's absolutely useless. I'm only looking for stuff that was put in by the developers.

That's because it's a DF-Aberration, not a regular Dark Falz.

We don't know that yet. But yeah, Gia and Zea are pronounced the same. It's more of a gee like in geo sound, not a gea like in gear sound.

Maenara
Dec 18, 2015, 10:17 AM
So I wanna be sure before I jump to conclusions here.

Is all the English internal or a result of the English patch? Because if it's the latter then it's absolutely useless. I'm only looking for stuff that was put in by the developers.

We don't know that yet. But yeah, Gia and Zea are pronounced the same. It's more of a gee like in geo sound, not a gea like in gear sound.

It's a variant of the english patch file that specifically goes out of its way to use the original Japanese titles for enemies and emergency codes so that you can use <t> and <et1> chat macros in public chat without people being able to tell you are using an english patch. If I wanted to get the actual vanilla file I would have initiate a file check and redownload everything that the patch changes, which is frankly a larger pain in the ass than I'm willing to deal with.