PDA

View Full Version : How do you stop people from putting stuff in your Room?

TheRamosOnline
Dec 15, 2015, 08:06 AM
I've got a Hint in-game telling me it can be done, but I can't find how.
Someone keeps cramming my room with common drop room items and its annoying having to clean it up every time I go in.

Angry_Ryudo
Dec 15, 2015, 08:12 AM
Locking your room with a password. I don't know exactly where's the option.
They should sell these for meseta instead, lol. More benefits.

Asakaze
Dec 15, 2015, 08:29 AM
Well someone kept leaving dolls in my room (3 mimic, 2 antique, 1 okiku) for some reason xD

Try the room terminal, there should be a lock room option

ZER0 DX
Dec 15, 2015, 08:33 AM
Go full on interior decorator like I did and use up all of your room item slots. There's never enough room slots.

final_attack
Dec 15, 2015, 08:33 AM
Or you can also fill your room ..... until it's limit (150 / 150, I think?) ^^;

I did 150 / 150 ..... and still want to add more items ^^;

KLMS1
Dec 15, 2015, 08:36 AM
room item limit expansion when
sega pls

reaper527
Dec 15, 2015, 11:56 AM
if someone is dumping crap in your room, there's a good chance you were being an asshole at somepoint (and they didn't want to spend the money on easter eggs to egg bomb your room).

TheRamosOnline
Dec 15, 2015, 12:53 PM
Oh there was a lot of eggs the first time it happened. :/
I don't really talk to anyone though.

TaigaUC
Dec 15, 2015, 12:56 PM
What's this about easter egg bombing? How long has that been a thing?
Is that an EN or JP thing?

reaper527
Dec 15, 2015, 01:49 PM

the only time i've heard people mention it, it was english speaking players (and the last time i heard someone mention it was like a year and a half ago).

basically it's filling someone's room to capacity with easter eggs (which tend to be 1050 meseta when bought in season). i'm not sure how widespread it was, but i've heard multiple people mention it before.

TaigaUC
Dec 15, 2015, 02:37 PM
Okay, thanks.

Someone put a bathtub in one of my minirooms a while back and I still haven't figured out who it was.

ZER0 DX
Dec 15, 2015, 03:17 PM
I remember one of my friends coming back to his room on PSU only to see it completely filled with nothing but Cosmo Fountain toilets.

Flaoc
Dec 15, 2015, 04:34 PM
or people in my team complaining about their rooms being filled with the golden buddha statues

untrustful
Dec 15, 2015, 05:48 PM
I do this all the time. It's practically all I do in pso2.

Hysteria1987
Dec 16, 2015, 01:58 AM
I did this back in the closed beta- a friend and I would do some quests for pitifully small amounts of meseta, blow the whole lot on mushroom chairs and pick a victim in the lobby- not because they were annoying, but because we were asses.

The legend of the mushroom bandit was born!

...Then he betrayed me, and managed to put a plant *inside* my bed, because the closed beta had some problems.

Nowadays I lock my room and throw away the key- I can't really create the kind of full-on sci-fi room I want, and even if I could, I can't see myself hitting the item cap.

Halikus
Dec 16, 2015, 09:31 AM
or do what i do and keep plenty of slots free, let them bomb you and the sell the items and laugh at them for handing you free mes...

Ce'Nedra
Dec 16, 2015, 10:29 AM
I remember one of my friends coming back to his room on PSU only to see it completely filled with nothing but Cosmo Fountain toilets.

Good ol Eyce if I recall correctly? I saw some screenshots of that somewhere.

Vintasticvin
Dec 16, 2015, 11:23 AM
Oh pay no mind OP thats just someone trying to say they like you but are ultra shy, nervous and scared of screwing it up.

Hysteria1987
Dec 17, 2015, 01:19 AM
Good ol Eyce if I recall correctly? I saw some screenshots of that somewhere.I haven't seen that dude in years D:

ArcaneTechs
Dec 17, 2015, 01:33 AM
This has been going on since PSU (generally toilets or eggs or random room items like Mushrooms) nothing really out of the oridinary

Ce'Nedra
Dec 17, 2015, 05:20 AM
I haven't seen that dude in years D:

Seen him on and off on PSO2 for a while but haven't been on myself for months really so no idea if he is still arround or not ^^;

ZER0 DX
Dec 17, 2015, 07:33 AM
Now there's a name I haven't seen in a while. I honestly didn't know he was even playing PSO2. I kinda feel bad though, I ran out of touch with nearly all the people I used to play PSO and PSU with. Not really sure why either, and I have seen a few familiar names running across the lobbies from time to time. I'm honestly not sure who all from "that" PSO server or PSU even plays this either, especially since neither of those game servers exist anymore. Would be rather neat to have some sort of PSO2 meetup of the old guard, but even then it might be hard to gather everyone from like 8 or more years ago.

Ce'Nedra
Dec 17, 2015, 10:36 AM
Yeah Eyce doesn't post here or anything, I partied a few times with him on PSO2 after playing a year or so with him on EP3 Cards on "that" server. Was good fun. No idea now, I think he still logs in a few times every big update but don't see him much aside that. Could also be a timezone issue.

Think we only played once or twice as well on PSO2 and a few more times on PSU.

Hysteria1987
Dec 17, 2015, 05:41 PM
Now there's a name I haven't seen in a while. I honestly didn't know he was even playing PSO2. I kinda feel bad though, I ran out of touch with nearly all the people I used to play PSO and PSU with. Not really sure why either, and I have seen a few familiar names running across the lobbies from time to time. I'm honestly not sure who all from "that" PSO server or PSU even plays this either, especially since neither of those game servers exist anymore. Would be rather neat to have some sort of PSO2 meetup of the old guard, but even then it might be hard to gather everyone from like 8 or more years ago.I remember playing PSO with you too :-P you had a big-ass black and red HUcast if I recall right.

I see a few old names that I used to play with around here too- like yourself, Ce'Nedra, Girth... I actually got to do the closed beta with Gilliam and Toaster Mage too, which was awesome, but neither have really been around since. I have a few old PSOers on Facebook too, but the only one I really keep in contact with nowadays is Cranberry.

My old user ID (besides Hysteria, which is getting pretty old now itself) was Eggman2002- I had the HUmar Torak (Pinkal, the ID of champions), the RAmar Anetheron (he's Euphoria now) and the FOnewearl Tian (aka. the only character anyone ever remembered :P)

And yes, it would be awesome to get 'the old guard' together again, I'd be down for that.

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x197/RastaniHelios/snapshot_270611_112743.pnghttp://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x197/RastaniHelios/snapshot_260611_193038.pnghttp://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x197/RastaniHelios/FOnewearl-TianSymbol1-RandomHands.png[/SPOILER-BOX]