PDA

View Full Version : ARKSLAYER WEBMONEY TAKING FO EVAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GuardianGirth
Dec 16, 2015, 06:01 PM
Seriously though, its been over 2 weeks and my friend and I are still wondering whats up.

Sayara
Dec 16, 2015, 06:20 PM
Have you tried contacting the people who you made the purchase with.
Such as, Arks layer?

Certain they'd be able to answer your concerns.

Selphea
Dec 16, 2015, 06:47 PM
This kind of thread pops up every now and then. A-L has... logistical challenges.

Honestly they should just have a Patreon or something rather than charge a 30% markup for slow service.

GuardianGirth
Dec 16, 2015, 07:04 PM
My friend mailed them back and never got a reply so i'm simply here to be 50% lazy outloud and 50% find out if others are having the same issue.

TaiDono
Dec 16, 2015, 07:48 PM
taken since sep.21 for me

IchijinKali
Dec 16, 2015, 08:08 PM
There has been times when they took forever for me as well and typically sent an email to me if it was something that was out of their control on why it was taking forever. Even asking if I would rather just have a refund or continue to wait.

By the third or fourth time it had happened in the span of about a year or so I decided to start using PSO2es to get my AC. Just get bluestacks, download pso2es, pso2es tweaker, play the painfully boring/annoying tutorial.

Then just follow the menus to the AC shop and buy AC with google wallet and get the AC instantly. Now you can get AC very quickly and you don't need a smartphone to do it.

GuardianGirth
Dec 16, 2015, 08:10 PM
Yeah fuck this method ever again.

.Jack
Dec 16, 2015, 08:41 PM
Why bother when there's other places lile cnusa? They take credit cards, paypal and the best part, you get your code in less than 1 minute.

Flaoc
Dec 16, 2015, 08:42 PM
psoes>>>>>>>>every other method

lunamaniac
Dec 16, 2015, 08:44 PM
I appreciate the service, but I think they could save a lot of trouble by being more straight forward with the process they go through. It seems a lot of people expect their currency right away (as is implied), which leads to some resentment.

There's nothing ArksLayer need to feel guilty about, so I think they could be more open with little penalty. For people who feel betrayed by the long wait times, I doubt there is much retention - even if in the first place it leads a few people to buy from them in the first place who otherwise would not. For a small but dedicated fanbase (on the English speaking side) you'd think having long term supporters would be pretty important.

GuardianGirth
Dec 16, 2015, 08:50 PM
We only did this method out of desperation at the time. Live and learn I suppose.

TaiDono
Dec 16, 2015, 08:53 PM
i bought thru arks layer cuz pp wasnt letting me use cn usa and i needed the ac so i assumed it'd be sent instantly
es is better tho