PDA

View Full Version : Datamined content: Orbit series potential

Maenara
Dec 21, 2015, 09:11 PM
納刀、抜刀でPP回復<br>速度が変化し、攻撃時の<br>PP回復量と威力が上昇。

No idea what it says, but this is what it says for all levels. Additionally, oddly enough, there are two different potentials, both with this exact text.

jooozek
Dec 21, 2015, 09:13 PM
recovers pp when sheated, boosts attack power and pp recovery at time of attack [for some duration]?

milranduil
Dec 21, 2015, 09:14 PM
If I'm understanding translate correctly, first one is increased pp recovery when sheathed, second is increased pp recovery from attacks and increased damage.

Maenara
Dec 21, 2015, 09:15 PM
Seems decent enough, if the percentages don't suck.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 21, 2015, 09:16 PM
Sounds like something dope to have for Katana BR.

sparab
Dec 21, 2015, 09:16 PM
*Change PP recover speed when sheathed and unsheathed

There maybe two kind of potential like invade, depend on the weapon

ArcaneTechs
Dec 21, 2015, 10:24 PM
so is it a temp dmg increase or a dmg increase upon coming out of sheathe mode?

Achelousaurus
Dec 21, 2015, 11:05 PM
so is it a temp dmg increase or a dmg increase upon coming out of sheathe mode?
While that sounds sort of cool like real Iaido, it would be super silly.

Anyway, in order to be even marginally useful Orbit needs super fast sheath times like Bio and then rapidly refill pp or it's not really worth getting the sheathed potential cause it's only gonna be neat to have nut not really useful.

Except maybe for the super niche case of sheathed GS casting with infinite PP Convert but I somehow doubt this will be really that great and it's hardly what Sega has in mind, giving this potential to Katanas and probably a lot of other weapons.

Lets just hope the dmg boost / pp recovery when sheathed is actually good and not pathetic like with Xie weapons.
Maybe we can get a full 8% dmg boost and 12% pp recovery boost!

Selphea
Dec 21, 2015, 11:06 PM
The "duration" kanji translates roughly to "when attacking" so it should be always on.

Potential sounds awfully similar to Austere though. Maybe it's Austere lite?

dot_Hacker
Dec 21, 2015, 11:06 PM
mil got it, with one refinement

sheathed - natural pp regen speed up
unsheathed - pp recovered from attacks up and dmg up.

my guess is low %s if anything.

sheathed seems like TE skill

LonelyGaruga
Dec 21, 2015, 11:09 PM
No idea what it says, but this is what it says for all levels. Additionally, oddly enough, there are two different potentials, both with this exact text.

Probably gonna be like the Yozakura potentials. Identical effects with different % values.

Maenara
Dec 21, 2015, 11:16 PM
The sheathed PP regen increase needs to be a high percentage, otherwise it's just going to end up being a minor inconsequential gimmick.

Perfect Chaos
Dec 21, 2015, 11:34 PM
Sounds like something dope to have for Katana BR.Too bad the datamined icons lead us to believe that there won't be an Orbit Katana.

Achelousaurus
Dec 21, 2015, 11:47 PM
Just when I thought I finally found something to upgrade to. For so long I've been wanting to get an epic weapon and an epic affix, but never there was anything I was even remotely motivated enough to get.

Now there might be something - and my favorite weapon type is probably not available in this series.

Perfect Chaos
Dec 21, 2015, 11:52 PM
Austere, with the fact that it unconditionally out-damages all other weapons in the game, isn't enough to motivate you to already do this?

Flaoc
Dec 22, 2015, 12:03 AM
so orbits not gonna be that great if we have a ton of ares weps with a couple austere weps? beides a few weps if there even is a wep for every type