PDA

View Full Version : Orbit bow freezes natural PP regen

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 22, 2015, 06:48 AM
https://twitter.com/SSoruton

Faster regen when sheathed, but...

Maybe how much PP regened by normal attacks is boosted as well?

SilenWhisper
Dec 22, 2015, 06:58 AM
Could be a bug/glitch

raialeus
Dec 22, 2015, 07:04 AM
Both potentials have the same wording, stating it will change the PP recovery rate, didn't understand it at first but now I see.
1st style will stop PP regen when weapon is unsheathed, boost PP regen rate when weapon is sheathed.
2nd style does the reverse and boost PP regen rate when weapon is unsheathed, and stop PP regen when weapon is sheathed.

I am going to go ahead and assume........the second part (Boost Attack and PP recovery rate) is the same for both styles

Cyber Meteor
Dec 22, 2015, 07:10 AM
That PP regen speed when seathed though is crazy :-o

Flaoc
Dec 22, 2015, 07:13 AM
original jp text

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CW0yTiqUEAEnN-A.jpg

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 22, 2015, 07:32 AM
So... no raw damage boost anywhere on these things?

Bellion
Dec 22, 2015, 07:45 AM
It does have a damage boost.
威力が上昇

More accurately though, power boost.

Charmeleon
Dec 22, 2015, 07:46 AM
There's a new image on that twitter that shows 7002 and 7562 damage (8% increase). Dunno what the text says or what potential level this is though, assuming level 1.

Ryziou
Dec 22, 2015, 08:05 AM
7912 damage was level 3.

suzaku0zero0
Dec 22, 2015, 08:14 AM
Both potentials have the same wording, stating it will change the PP recovery rate, didn't understand it at first but now I see.
1st style will stop PP regen when weapon is unsheathed, boost PP regen rate when weapon is sheathed.
2nd style does the reverse and boost PP regen rate when weapon is unsheathed, and stop PP regen when weapon is sheathed.

I am going to go ahead and assume........the second part (Boost Attack and PP recovery rate) is the same for both styles

So which potential does any of you find better? I really cannot make up my mind. Wondering if fo or te pp regen still help recover pp when the potential stops it

Bellion
Dec 22, 2015, 08:15 AM
The first potential has around an 11% damage increase.
The second has around a 7% damage increase.
Both at level 3.

Dammy
Dec 22, 2015, 08:23 AM
they updated it on swiki
13 for first one, 8 for second

Ryziou
Dec 22, 2015, 08:34 AM
So which potential does any of you find better? I really cannot make up my mind. Wondering if fo or te pp regen still help recover pp when the potential stops it

Go Pot 1 if you can replenish PP fast e.g DB's/Wand

I'd probably go Pot 2 for stuff like Lawnchair, Bow? (if you only use bow)

Maenara
Dec 22, 2015, 08:43 AM
Leave it to Sega to offer two potentials on a weapon with the same description but fundamentally different effects.

Poyonche
Dec 22, 2015, 08:48 AM
Wow, Orbit set effect stinks.

Atk+50、Dex+30、Lightning resist+10

Maenara
Dec 22, 2015, 08:52 AM
It's only a 2 piece set, so it's not the worst.

Achelousaurus
Dec 22, 2015, 10:21 AM
Freeze pp regen when unsheathed. So, cannot regen any pp when attacking? Cause honestly that would be the dumbest potential yet.
Even dumber than long range damage boost on a DB.

Dammy
Dec 22, 2015, 10:26 AM
probably no automatic pp regen, but you can still get some with attacks

Selphea
Dec 22, 2015, 11:09 AM
Wow, Orbit set effect stinks.

Atk+50、Dex+30、Lightning resist+10

It's 1 unit but you can dual set it. Tianbital would be +140 ATK which is pretty decent especially for a 13* with 13% damage and what looks like a 60% APPR pot.

Cyber Meteor
Dec 22, 2015, 12:33 PM
You can also craft that unit while keeping the bonus set :-P

Sandmind
Dec 22, 2015, 12:36 PM
Looking at Swiki, I thought something was wrong when I saw Orbit weapon with Tatk, other than talis and wand ofc. Sure enough, Zieg also show it at his trade-in shop. Any thought for hybrid with sub FO or TE?

[delete the start of each weapon/class combo]

So... the damage boost is only when the weapon is in hand, right? Which mean it doesn't apply to tech casting outside of talis and wand. Aka, the Orbit serie is the 13* version of the toy darker candy themed weapon serie with their 950 Tatk at +10, no tech oriented latent/no FOTEBO able outside of only the later 3 having both. Unless you count the crazy pp recovery when sheated for X/FO. But then, only Orbit GUFO could be a thing as a gimmick chain build, and lack composite tech of FOGU.

*Sigh*

LonelyGaruga
Dec 22, 2015, 01:21 PM
Looks like the damage boost may apply regardless of whether or not the weapon is sheathed.

機動応変・一式 (Agile Response System One): 納刀、抜刀でPP回復速度が変化し、攻撃時のPP回復量(60?%)と威力(13%)が上昇。
(納刀時のPP回復速度(?%)上昇 抜刀時はPP自然回復が停止)

When sheathed, or unsheathed, PP recovery rate changes, PP recovery when attacking (60?%) and power increases (13%).
(Natural PP recovery when sheathed increases by (?%), natural PP recovery when unsheathed is stopped))

機動応変・二式 (Agile Response System Two): 納刀、抜刀でPP回復速度が変化し、攻撃時のPP回復量(40?%)と威力(8%)が上昇。
(納刀時のPP回復速度(?%)減少 抜刀時のPP回復速度(?%)上昇)

When sheathed, or unsheathed, PP recovery rate changes, PP recovery when attacking (40?%) and power increases (8%).
(Natural PP recovery when sheathed decreases by (?%), natural PP recovery when unsheathed increases by (?%))

The latter is an obvious choice for talis, the rest might be a little more nuanced. Depends on what the values end up being.

mr.chills
Dec 22, 2015, 01:46 PM
^ thank you for translating! was having a really hard time reading googled swiki :)

dawm, so pot1 is basically perfect for tmg

stacking with gunner's tmg(+1) and normal attack pp regen(up to 200%) with 60% of pot1 is almost like having a Queen Vera attached to a 13% damage pot 13*? niiice

grenades arent affected by pot1 either since its "natural when unsheathed" thats stopped and grenades ain't natural, cool

so tian with orbit tmg+leg is my new goal in life...

Hrith
Dec 22, 2015, 01:59 PM
That's such an incredible potential for melee and ranged weapons...
I guess it's time to get a 13* sword.

It sounds really awful on the card, though, since it cancels the force skill Charge PP Revival.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 22, 2015, 02:03 PM
The 13% damage boosting potential cancels out PP Charge Revival, but the 8% damage boosting one actually enhances it by a currently unknown increase. This increase should stack as a multiplier with PP Restorate and would benefit PP Convert, Super Treatment, and Ketos Proi's effects. Only issue is that the damage boost is a little on the weak side, but it's still merely around 1.5% weaker than max PB Ares.

Selphea
Dec 22, 2015, 05:03 PM
2nd pot might make FoBr or FoFi more viable with a Talis. The damage tradeoff is small compared to the higher multipliers especially on FoBr Weak Stance.

I wonder if PPC counteracts the first pot since it's a fixed number.

Shinamori
Dec 22, 2015, 05:51 PM
What about the dual blades?

LonelyGaruga
Dec 22, 2015, 06:22 PM
I wonder if PPC counteracts the first pot since it's a fixed number.

Doubt it, probably works the same way that PAs/techs disable PP regen. PP Convert just adds its value to natural recovery.

Dia79
Dec 22, 2015, 08:01 PM
what u guys think about knuncles? would one of these potential be good for knux or maybe is just best to go for austere?

final_attack
Dec 22, 2015, 08:41 PM
what u guys think about knuncles? would one of these potential be good for knux or maybe is just best to go for austere?

imo, Austere is still better in term of damage .... with Crazy skills, PP recovery is increased too ......

But yeah, would like to know if Orbit is good for Knuckles, since I want ★13 for Knuckle too ._.

Stance 1, for Knuckle should I chose Orbit, then? :o

sesiom000
Dec 22, 2015, 09:29 PM
In my point of view potential 1 is good for melee weapons and potential 2 is good for ranged weapons including force weapons too.

hoangsea
Dec 22, 2015, 09:34 PM
first pot will be very good with knuckle, td, ds, katana

Maenara
Dec 22, 2015, 09:35 PM
There is no twin dagger/double saber/katana.

Flaoc
Dec 22, 2015, 09:36 PM
1st potential would be good with bow tbh damage and regen even when hitting stuff with arrows

hoangsea
Dec 23, 2015, 06:16 AM
so how 's ppl think about 13* knuckles
aus - orbit - kuron
which will be the best now ?

Flaoc
Dec 23, 2015, 06:25 AM
probs aus - ideal/orbit - ares for the best knuckles overall

SlN
Dec 23, 2015, 07:03 AM
probs aus - ideal/orbit - ares for the best knuckles overall

Actually, the Kuron knuckle trumps the Ares Nest because of Knuckle high pp cost. Also Ideal also beats Ares with the unit set. And please dont give me some mobbing BS, thats what chaos riser is for.

Flaoc
Dec 23, 2015, 07:43 AM
cant read huh then lemme make this easier for you

1. austere

2 orbit (if the 60% regen from hits beats the natural regen from limit break while doing the hits)

3. ideal

4. ares

SlN
Dec 23, 2015, 07:47 AM
cant read huh then lemme make this easier for you

1. austere

2/3 tie (ideal, orbit)

4. ares

1. austere

2. Orbit

3. Ideal / Kuron

4. God Hand w/ ult buster

5. Ares

Louiseee
Dec 23, 2015, 08:03 AM
1. austere

2. Orbit

3. Ideal / Kuron

5. Ares

Ok Kawaii Cartel. Lmfao.

Flaoc
Dec 23, 2015, 08:08 AM
1. austere

2. Orbit

3. Ideal / Kuron

5. Ares

coming from someone who hangs with infinity hunter, has played hubo chainsawd with both classes 75/75, puts vol stamina on their units, and gets rekt hardcore by lvl 60 quartz dragon you really are not credible.. oh lemme guess you also think skull katana and skull talis beat their ares equivalents. at best kuron knuckle is for dashing same with the katana. oh and ult buster god hand doesnt work on everything surely you realize this.

SlN
Dec 23, 2015, 08:23 AM
coming from someone who hangs with infinity hunter, has played hubo chainsawd with both classes 75/75, puts vol stamina on their units, and gets rekt hardcore by lvl 60 quartz dragon you really are not credible.. oh lemme guess you also think skull katana and skull talis beat their ares equivalents. at best kuron knuckle is for dashing same with the katana. oh and ult buster god hand doesnt work on everything surely you realize this.

Stamina + Life steal = Never die ;) . It was a Joke build for Ultimate these days I mainly just play Fo/Te or Ra/Hu... Also I already have the materials for 150 units just waiting for 5% week.