PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 With the new 3 layer outfits coming..what's your guess.

Sizustar
Dec 23, 2015, 07:56 AM
Since it'll be split into
Inner / Base / Outer
Some of my friend are already wondering how many people is only going to wear Underwear/Inner and Jacket/Outer like this, and did a art with a popular PSO2 chara
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/gqFpQBA.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

But the 3 layer...I wonder if any will be account bound, or will all 3 be tradable?

Or will underwear be character lock like accessory, and outer a nd jacket be like currently?

What do you think?

NoiseHERO
Dec 23, 2015, 07:59 AM
why he has babby penus.

From trailer looks like broken up into 3 items like cast parts.

I like the parka... I have one just like it. I've been waitin' for this game to get cool jackets. Back when I played it, and now am gonna play this stupid game again so that's solved.

Sayara
Dec 23, 2015, 07:59 AM
So its only new outfits doing this?
So one couldnt take the coat off of say... Heretic Lord and have that veiny red/black underarmor below it?

arkeido
Dec 23, 2015, 08:00 AM
My meseta wallet is ready for all those jackets (which probably only new stuff and old ep1-3 costume still in 1 part...)

NoiseHERO
Dec 23, 2015, 08:03 AM
So its only new outfits doing this?
So one couldnt take the coat off of say... Heretic Lord and have that veiny red/black underarmor below it?

Definitely looks like new items only since only showed 4 different things to mix and match with including new summoner set.

And they're prolly gonna takes months releasing further new stuff little by little. They should've had it like this since day 1 or at least PSU's 3 part style. But hey! that new accessory customization though!

dr apocalipsis
Dec 23, 2015, 08:15 AM
Shortly after I started this game I had two wild dreams, getting a PsychoWand and put a jacket on top of Heart Breaker.

I might even stop buying new esthe stuff if I get this.

Word.

Nyansan
Dec 23, 2015, 08:29 AM
I'm thinking innerwear would be like accessories/bodypaint tickets, with the outerwear stuff being tradeable.
Needless to say, pretty stoked for this.

dekopong
Dec 23, 2015, 08:52 AM
If I recall correctly, the directors said like:

under and base > registered for character
over > tradeable like costumes

Can't walk around only with inner. (They did a debate for to let or not to let. lol)

Old costumes aren't converted automatically to 3 pieces.

Casts can wear the 3 pieces.

Nyansan
Dec 23, 2015, 08:54 AM
Old costumes aren't converted automatically to 3 pieces.

I'd be really happy if there was some way to convert them to 3 pieces though. Heck, let's go the extra mile and hope they allow us to recolor to a degree. This is what I loved about Aion Online and am quite pleased it's coming to PSO2

dekopong
Dec 23, 2015, 08:57 AM
Maybe they will release converted versions if there are many requests, like the 'looks' and 'C' costumes.

wefwq
Dec 23, 2015, 09:24 AM
Some collab costume won't even see the light of this feature :sad:

Nyansan
Dec 23, 2015, 09:38 AM
Not expecting collabs to have that feature in the first place with copyrights and whatnot.

wefwq
Dec 23, 2015, 09:48 AM
Not expecting collabs to have that feature in the first place with copyrights and whatnot.
Yeah, i know they'll never get to pull this out.

Still, kinda nice to see more casual outfit though.

Flaoc
Dec 23, 2015, 09:50 AM
Yeah, i know they'll never get to pull this out.

Still, kinda nice to see more casual outfit though.

i really did enjoy the look of those casuil jacket costumes.. simple but effective

TaigaUC
Dec 23, 2015, 09:59 AM
Well, I requested in the enquete that we have more casual clothes.
And this looks very much like it will involve lots of casual clothes.
So that's nice.

I also wrote "less school uniform", but we all know that's not going to happen.

wefwq
Dec 23, 2015, 10:01 AM
I'm worried that certain combination would cause massive clipping issue.
That aside, more clothing part to buy/store....

Nanaha
Dec 23, 2015, 10:30 AM
The time for me to buy that storage expansion is coming closer and closer...

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 23, 2015, 12:05 PM
Well, I requested in the enquete that we have more casual clothes.

Amen brother! They're finally doing the PSU-thing.

Footwear seems tied to... undershirts it seems.

Either way, this is among... top 3 best changes to the game at least. I am in fact hyped.

Only question remains is how it'll be distributed. I would like to assume they'll put a 3 piece outfit in a box from AC scratch, but we already see why they don't do that for cast parts, thanks in part to the recycle shop. Maybe... almost working like accessories via consumable tickets...? I really don't know...

Sayara
Dec 23, 2015, 12:19 PM
Bumped just had this
"Innerwear and Basewear are registration types in the same way as accessories are handled. "

So i cant wait to hear how oversatured striped underwear innerwears gonna be <_<

Sizustar
Dec 23, 2015, 02:30 PM
Bumped just had this
"Innerwear and Basewear are registration types in the same way as accessories are handled. "

So i cant wait to hear how oversatured striped underwear innerwears gonna be <_<

So it's the same as bodypaints...
Wonder what the price for those would be like now..

Zorafim
Dec 23, 2015, 10:16 PM
Oh? They're messing with the clothing system? Finally. I don't know why anyone would want to be anything but a cast considering even the neatest of fleshy outfits can be completely ruined by one wrong thing. Normally shoes.
But, we already seem underwhelmed by it. So, I guess there goes that.

NoobSpectre
Dec 23, 2015, 11:56 PM
3 layers?

That's why char storage expansion is up to 1000 m8.

wefwq
Dec 23, 2015, 11:59 PM
3 layers?

That's why char storage expansion is up to 1000 m8.
Don't forget they're also adding the brand new pet item, tons of them.

Hysteria1987
Dec 24, 2015, 12:29 AM
Oh? They're messing with the clothing system? Finally. I don't know why anyone would want to be anything but a cast considering even the neatest of fleshy outfits can be completely ruined by one wrong thing. Normally shoes.
But, we already seem underwhelmed by it. So, I guess there goes that.

This is a good point actually, I can think of a few outfits I'd like proper shoe options for. The female Festa outfits, for one- I use them a lot as is, but I'd probably use em more if I could ditch the thongs.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 24, 2015, 01:09 AM
I can think of a ton of outfits I'd like proper shoe options for.

ftfy.

Nyansan
Dec 24, 2015, 01:56 AM
This is a good point actually, I can think of a few outfits I'd like proper shoe options for

Female chara problems;good outfit, bad footwear choice ┐(´ー`)┌
Males have that to an extent too, but not as bad as the ladies.

final_attack
Dec 24, 2015, 02:17 AM
I'm guessing over 5 mil, possibly 10 mil for casual looking male jacket .....
Hopefully my guess is a mistake ..... I want a good, casual male outfit like those on livestream ;w;

Sandmind
Dec 24, 2015, 04:39 PM
I'm guessing over 5 mil, possibly 10 mil for casual looking male jacket .....
Hopefully my guess is a mistake ..... I want a good, casual male outfit like those on livestream ;w;

They will surely have the same rate as regular AC scratch male outfit, only the 1st few wave might be higher imho.

Otherwise, iirc, Sega mentionned all characters get updated with the new 3 layers with free defaults inner/base wears.