PDA

View Full Version : So I just finished TD4 for the first time...

Squal_FFVIII
Dec 24, 2015, 10:23 AM
and when we got the ending the giant dark range-like creature saw my sexy character and he popped a mean ass boner! :O

I mean serious I was like wtf?! LMAO I laughed hard when I saw that giant demon dick hahaha.

It's also funny how the weak spot is the "head". After turning him on while beating his weewee we then have to stop him from jizzing all over us with our own giant gun LMAO.

Oh man only Japan would do some shit like that XD

Now I know this game will never come to the US and if it did the social justice rejects will cry like lil bitches about it. Kinda like how they cried about DOAX3 =P

JCry
Dec 24, 2015, 10:32 AM
it's a girl

jooozek
Dec 24, 2015, 10:51 AM
Now I know this game will never come to the US and if it did the social justice rejects will cry like lil bitches about it. Kinda like how they cried about DOAX3 =P

if it was a dick, it would be mosaiced :wacko: japanese are crazy with genitals censorship :wacko:

Rupikachu
Dec 24, 2015, 10:58 AM
it's a girl

Considering 2 of the 3 apprentice apparent-hosts were lolis when they were "attacked". Apprentice is clearly a lolicon.

TehCubey
Dec 24, 2015, 11:59 AM
>Crying about muh SJW boogeyman
>When Japan's laws regarding genitals in media are much more strict than the west's
>Implying Sega gives two fucks about what random teens on tumblr think

10/10 paranoia bro

KLMS1
Dec 24, 2015, 12:00 PM
Since it presumably dates all the way back to her tenure as the first host the Gia form raises all kinds of vaguely uncomfortable questions about Aurora...

PokeminMaster
Dec 24, 2015, 12:00 PM
it's a girl
It doesn't even have a host, though

KLMS1
Dec 24, 2015, 12:48 PM
Not like that makes much of a diff considering [Apprentice] has a clear preference in that regard. Plus, it's more or less what old!Matoi ripped out of Oldprentice back in the day anyway.

Though you know... debatable how far the insect motif can be taken, but quite a few Earth bug females boast quite a lenght of proboscis or ovipositor...

wefwq
Dec 24, 2015, 01:04 PM
>Crying about muh SJW boogeyman
>When Japan's laws regarding genitals in media are much more strict than the west's
>Implying Sega gives two fucks about what random teens on tumblr think

10/10 paranoia bro
I want /v/eddit to leave

SolRiver
Dec 24, 2015, 01:06 PM
Viewer discretion advised:
[spoiler-box]
http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/4590733_700b.jpg (http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/4590733_700b.jpg)
[/spoiler-box]

jooozek
Dec 24, 2015, 01:12 PM
now that holy trinity was mentioned i declare this thread officially dead :wacko:

Rupikachu
Dec 24, 2015, 04:31 PM
Actually now that i think about it...apprentice is literally "Dark Phallus"