PDA

View Full Version : "Challenges from the DF Girls"?

Petunia
Dec 24, 2015, 11:24 AM
This probably does not warrant a whole thread, but I can't find an answer anywhere.
The new campaign rewards have Ragol Memory being rewarded via clearing the "DF Girls" client orders.
Who are the DF girls and where can I find them?

wefwq
Dec 24, 2015, 11:26 AM
You fly to japan to meet them.

Petunia
Dec 24, 2015, 11:29 AM
You're kidding... I just want the PSO Force dress :c
I only need 1 more Memory. Why is that 5 mem but the Hunter and Newman Force stuff 4 Mem?

arkeido
Dec 24, 2015, 11:36 AM
This probably does not warrant a whole thread, but I can't find an answer anywhere.
The new campaign rewards have Ragol Memory being rewarded via clearing the "DF Girls" client orders.
Who are the DF girls and where can I find them?
The challenge already passed.
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-and-patch-1222015/

Speaking of this... somewhat I didn't get the 30 CO one even though i clear all of them

PokeminMaster
Dec 24, 2015, 12:24 PM
Only the new two are worth 4; after the next set is released, they go up to 5... Not sure when FOnewm and FOnewearl will go up though, since they're the last set (first update in January, maybe?)

Anduril
Dec 24, 2015, 02:52 PM
Only the new two are worth 4; after the next set is released, they go up to 5... Not sure when FOnewm and FOnewearl will go up though, since they're the last set (first update in January, maybe?)
I wouldn't be surprised if they started putting out color variants of the PSO costumes to continue to push the Memories campaigns.

Punisher106
Dec 24, 2015, 03:38 PM
They really need to have easier ways to earn Ragol Memories. I leveled the shit out of my cast for the RAcast set, only to find out some of the COs are utter bullshit (Lottie, for example).

TheszNuts
Dec 24, 2015, 10:09 PM
All of Lottie can get done in AQs.

Z-0
Dec 24, 2015, 10:10 PM
Spending money is supposed to be the primary method of getting Ragol Memories!

EvilMag
Dec 24, 2015, 10:15 PM
How to get Ragol Memories:

Step 1. Everyone quit so Sega sees a sudden decrease in population so they'll get desperate and do login campaigns that give out Ragol Memories!

annnnd that's it