PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Episode 4 to have Double Director on it.

Sizustar
Dec 24, 2015, 05:58 PM
PSO2 episode 4 is being done by Nakamura (EP2) and Hamasaki's (Zero / Po2 / EP3 (balance adjustment))

With Nakamura also supervised by 2 more people(From sony?) for the PS4 version.

Poyonche
Dec 24, 2015, 06:03 PM
PSO2 episode 4 is being done by Nakamura (EP2)

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/nooooooo_elf.gif

Tho he brought good things like TD.

Flaoc
Dec 24, 2015, 06:04 PM
well the portable 2 guy is on it as well so it cant be all bad right?

Cyber Meteor
Dec 24, 2015, 06:08 PM
What's wrong with Nakamura?

jooozek
Dec 24, 2015, 06:17 PM
what's the hamasaki guy full name? not even listed on ps0 wiki entry

raialeus
Dec 24, 2015, 06:20 PM
Nakamura was said to be responsible for many broken PAs during the EP2 era, like SHUNKA and Il Megid for example.
While many believed Kimura was in charge of EP2, Kimura really didn't do anything else but gave out the okay call.

jooozek
Dec 24, 2015, 06:23 PM
Nakamura was said to be responsible for many broken PAs during the EP2 era, like SHUNKA and Il Megid for example.
While many believed Kimura was in charge of EP2, Kimura really didn't do anything else but gave out the okay call.

well, that confirms ARKS-strikes in vein of air strikes in call of duty now that we got choppers and tanks in the game :wacko:

Cyber Meteor
Dec 24, 2015, 06:28 PM

That's what i thought first but seeing we got the guy behind EP3 rebalancing and PsPo2, i wanted to confirm it was that, but i doubt we'll see the same thing happen:-D

ArcaneTechs
Dec 24, 2015, 07:45 PM
oh man, its gonna be one wild ride again.

At least its a balance? Double Edge'd Blade? Fire and Ice?

Out of balance and Balance Director's working together? Should be okay?

yoshiblue
Dec 24, 2015, 08:00 PM
Going the Yin Yang route I see. All things in moderation.

Touka
Dec 24, 2015, 08:25 PM
Well this is what I thought too during the stream,Hamasaki was put there to keep Nakamura in check but after seeing the Earth trailer.....idk what to think.I'll wait till they reveal balance changes for existing classes in the next stream.

Sizustar
Dec 24, 2015, 08:38 PM
Well this is what I thought too during the stream,Hamasaki was put there to keep Nakamura in check but after seeing the Earth trailer.....idk what to think.I'll wait till they reveal balance changes for existing classes in the next stream.

Don't forget new skills for all the exisiting class

jooozek
Dec 24, 2015, 09:01 PM
still didnt find anything about that hamasaki guy, does he even exist? :wacko:

Vintasticvin
Dec 24, 2015, 09:21 PM
Shunka shunka shu shu nka shunka shunk shun shu shunk Shunka sh shunka shunk?

TRANSLATION: So with the EP2 guy coming back to the director's seat will Shunka be Viable again?

Sizustar
Dec 24, 2015, 09:42 PM
still didnt find anything about that hamasaki guy, does he even exist? :wacko:

They talked about him during the live broadcast, and he's also named in the yahoo.jp and dengeki article about the live broadcast.
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20151223-00000009-famitsu-game
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/186/1186262/

Nakamura Keisuke = Episode 2 and Shining Ark(And other stuff)
He'll be responsible for Episode 4 content and PS4 version

Hamasaki Daiki - Player Action(New skills, balance, motion?) and Quests, he's stated his goal is a new "experience", basicly he want to give old and new player a new experience through the new job, quest, story, outfit, etc.

jooozek
Dec 24, 2015, 09:48 PM
ah, so he was the young guy, makes sense then he doesn't have much of a portfolio, he looked like 25 yo or something

wefwq
Dec 24, 2015, 11:11 PM
These two man should be awarded a medal for all the salt and tears from EP4 reveal.

TRANSLATION: So with the EP2 guy coming back to the director's seat will Shunka be Viable again?
We still have man who was responsible of EP3 great rebalance, so probably no.
It's still a pretty good PA anyway.

ZerotakerZX
Dec 25, 2015, 01:04 AM
Hm... Double director, you say?
http://pre03.deviantart.net/0eab/th/pre/f/2014/168/8/7/pso2__dark_falz__double__by_tynorg_six-d7msiwx.jpg

Renvalt
Dec 25, 2015, 02:32 AM
Hm... Double director, you say?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://pre03.deviantart.net/0eab/th/pre/f/2014/168/8/7/pso2__dark_falz__double__by_tynorg_six-d7msiwx.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

You have no idea how much this fits right now.

Lostbob117
Dec 25, 2015, 03:09 AM

He made PAs that people use. The other guy will prob be useful to balance them more before being put out.

Icis
Dec 25, 2015, 03:54 AM

Shunka never stopped being viable. It's just not broken anymore.

Achelousaurus
Dec 25, 2015, 07:50 AM
Shunka stopped being viable when stuff like Tsukimi, gekka, sakura, etc. got a power boost.
Shunka isn#t viable cause it's incredibly slow and enemies WILL interrupt you.
The only reason to use it before is cause the damage was worth the risk.

Raujinn
Dec 25, 2015, 08:48 AM
I liked using it on Shironia because the hitboxes seemed to prioritise kuronite heads. c:

Flaoc
Dec 25, 2015, 10:19 AM
guren tessen if anything completely replaced shunka as a gap closer/stay in the air (also hit kuronite heads just as easily if not moreso with higher dps)

Tenlade
Dec 25, 2015, 10:28 AM
well, that confirms ARKS-strikes in vein of air strikes in call of duty now that we got choppers and tanks in the game :wacko:
We have those already, they just have shit pilots and only are a threat when darkers possess them.

KLMS1
Dec 25, 2015, 11:17 AM
Not to mention both the engines and targeting systems seem to be in dire need of professional attention.

lostinseganet
Dec 25, 2015, 11:37 AM
We have those already, they just have shit pilots and only are a threat when darkers possess them.Some times people need sitting jobs :(

wefwq
Dec 25, 2015, 12:44 PM
guren tessen if anything completely replaced shunka as a gap closer/stay in the air (also hit kuronite heads just as easily if not moreso with higher dps)
Guren Tessen are less accurate than shunka due to it's nature that automatically gets your character behind target instead of stopping infront of target.
Shunka can also keep your character stay aflot for longer duration, due to it's fancy animation and delays.
Some people also just love how effortless shunka can be, main reason shunkababy born back when the PA are OP as hell.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 25, 2015, 12:51 PM
Shunka stopped being viable when stuff like Tsukimi, gekka, sakura, etc. got a power boost.
Shunka isn#t viable cause it's incredibly slow and enemies WILL interrupt you.

?

It has super armor

The only reason to use it before is cause the damage was worth the risk.

Well it's still amazing for the damage : PP, but most people, including me, don't really care since getting ~180pp due to saiki set, class title bonus, crafting, flict affixes being mainstream, and noble boosts is easy as hell these days.

It's true though, I wouldn't bother using shunka anymore since guren.

Achelousaurus
Dec 26, 2015, 03:53 PM
I forgot. Iirc between you slashes you could get interrupted?
Either way, that was a really, really bad way of saying it's slow and you'll probably get hit a lot :V

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 26, 2015, 08:15 PM
I forgot. Iirc between you slashes you could get interrupted?

Nope.

TaigaUC
Dec 26, 2015, 11:32 PM
So I'm looking at the roadmap and I don't seem to see the storage extension thing anywhere.
When was that supposed to be coming?

ArcaneTechs
Dec 26, 2015, 11:39 PM
So I'm looking at the roadmap and I don't seem to see the storage extension thing anywhere.
When was that supposed to be coming?
Yes, Ep4 release we get character storage

TaigaUC
Dec 27, 2015, 12:12 AM
Hmm. Thanks.
So I have to hold out for one more month.

Xaelouse
Dec 27, 2015, 12:31 AM
Next broadcast is on the 10th? They did say they would talk more about EP4 before its debut