PDA

View Full Version : LF VHAQ team/party

Mattie43
Dec 25, 2015, 06:39 PM
Where do I find a VHAQ team or others to party with? Do I make a thread on here? This is just a general section, should there be a LFP section?

Sandmind
Dec 25, 2015, 08:05 PM
There is a player matchup subforum. Sadly, it's not specific to pso2 and as such is "buried" way below.

jooozek
Dec 25, 2015, 08:06 PM
There is a player matchup subforum. Sadly, it's not specific to pso2 and as such is "buried" way below.

it was actually killed off, op is supposed to post here and append the tag, there is a sticky up top

Mattie43
Dec 25, 2015, 08:20 PM
Is there no teams that do VHAQ's already? I can't be the first one looking, someone had to make one.

Weiss9029
Dec 25, 2015, 10:25 PM
Is there no teams that do VHAQ's already? I can't be the first one looking, someone had to make one.
No one is going to make a team just for VHAQs, you dont do VHAQs forever, the only time people run them is for leveling up, and after that they aren't of that much use

jooozek
Dec 25, 2015, 10:28 PM
No one is going to make a team just for VHAQs, you dont do VHAQs forever, the only time people run them is for leveling up, and after that they aren't of that much use

you are like totally ignoring modulators which everyone needs, yes, you can run SHAQs instead but it's more capsules per run

Flaoc
Dec 25, 2015, 10:45 PM
vhaq>shaq honestly unless you are super desperate for neros or something

Mattie43
Dec 26, 2015, 12:05 AM
Well, is there anyone who wants to do some? I'm trying to join a team and ask around but no one answers.. Is it just that there aren't many English players? Or that everyone is out for Christmas?

Weiss9029
Dec 26, 2015, 12:10 AM
you are like totally ignoring modulators which everyone needs, yes, you can run SHAQs instead but it's more capsules per run
People farming for mod do TAs, not VHAQs

sparab
Dec 26, 2015, 12:13 AM

TA->Abduct->VHAQ is the new meta

Mattie43
Dec 26, 2015, 12:31 AM
For xp? What TA is best? Any guide?

Flaoc
Dec 26, 2015, 12:37 AM
as long as you meet the requirements night arks is pretty active can just sign up on their website

Weiss9029
Dec 26, 2015, 12:54 AM
For xp? What TA is best? Any guide?
You do VHAQs for exp, TAs for mod

Mattie43
Dec 26, 2015, 12:56 AM
I'm sorry, what's "mod"?

Weiss9029
Dec 26, 2015, 12:58 AM
I'm sorry, what's "mod"?
Modulator, +30 all attack, its a affix, or ability that goes on weapons and units

AmanoMai
Dec 26, 2015, 02:10 AM
I do VHAQ sometimes since i have some characters to level

do you have any experience with exit burst?

Sandmind
Dec 26, 2015, 04:15 AM
it was actually killed off, op is supposed to post here and append the tag, there is a sticky up top

Wow, I'm late to the party.

Dammy
Dec 26, 2015, 05:47 AM
vhaq>shaq honestly unless you are super desperate for neros or something

i like SH more because of enemy speed, easier to gather em

jooozek
Dec 26, 2015, 06:48 AM

with the "popularity" of TA content I really doubt more people farm TAs for them than AQs, maybe if you care about TAing you could stand repeating the same layout with same spawns with no changes over and over again and again but anyone who doesn't would die of boredom :wacko:

.Jack
Dec 26, 2015, 07:10 AM

In AQ speed running you'll find a clone code on average at least 1 per hour, I dunno how this doing the TA method I haven't tried it yet. Do you need to be abducted or for this to work? I'm not familiar with this.

AmanoMai
Dec 26, 2015, 07:32 AM
In AQ speed running you'll find a clone code on average at least 1 per hour, I dunno how this doing the TA method I haven't tried it yet. Do you need to be abducted or for this to work? I'm not familiar with this.

from my previous TA mod farming it could be 15mins -> 40mins per abduction. pretty random

it's basically just get a 4 plp pt and spam harkotan VH till you're abducted

then again, we're getting off topic

Charmeleon
Dec 26, 2015, 08:21 AM
You don't necessarily have to finish it, but it's in your best interest to do so because it maximizes your chances of getting abducted. You don't want to finish the abduction though, since there's a 1 week cooldown until you can get it again, and your chances of getting abducted will reset. So just die or abandon quest (it's fine to do so here) after killing clones.

In my experience 3-4 abductions per hour is average if everyone in the party is "flagged", meaning that they have been abducted but have not cleared abduction or abandoned a TA quest since.

Farming in AQ works too though, but not sure if it's better. Clearing abduction supposedly increases your chances of getting clones in AQ for a set period of time but I can't confirm that myself. The AQ method just involves running around the map until clones spawn. You don't even have to kill mobs since clones will spawn past the normal spawn limit. May have to clear e-codes though.

jooozek
Dec 26, 2015, 08:56 AM
modulators aside, some red weapons cost like 200k each (dual blades on top off my head for example)

JCry
Dec 26, 2015, 08:59 AM
modulators aside, some red weapons cost like 200k each (dual blades on top off my head for example)

Their prices shift at random times.

.Jack
Dec 28, 2015, 04:59 AM
You don't necessarily have to finish it, but it's in your best interest to do so because it maximizes your chances of getting abducted. You don't want to finish the abduction though, since there's a 1 week cooldown until you can get it again, and your chances of getting abducted will reset. So just die or abandon quest (it's fine to do so here) after killing clones.

In my experience 3-4 abductions per hour is average if everyone in the party is "flagged", meaning that they have been abducted but have not cleared abduction or abandoned a TA quest since.

Farming in AQ works too though, but not sure if it's better. Clearing abduction supposedly increases your chances of getting clones in AQ for a set period of time but I can't confirm that myself. The AQ method just involves running around the map until clones spawn. You don't even have to kill mobs since clones will spawn past the normal spawn limit. May have to clear e-codes though.

Interesting I'll be trying out this TA method soon but my question is still about do you have to be abducted? I'm not familiar with this flagged thing the last time I ran a TA set was 2years+ ago and haven't seen this abduction thing yet. As for AQ mod farming you just run VH at +50 risk as fast as possible 'till getting the clone code hint animation to notify the 100% clone chance. Normally takes like 5min per run plus the bonus of getting 1-3s attIII unit junk along the way that are good for making IV fodders to sell 500k+ each.

Shinamori
Dec 28, 2015, 05:26 AM
Sort of. Being flagged increases your chance of being abducted. It would be better if you run with flagged people.

jooozek
Dec 28, 2015, 05:42 AM
being flagged = getting abducted but not finished a run?

jooozek
Dec 30, 2015, 11:37 AM
since no one wanted to share the info i went ahead and tested it myself
if you get abducted - you are flagged, from this point on you can spam any time attack gate to get abducted how many times you want as long as you don't clear the den, just did this 3 times in like 40 minutes

xreddawgx
Dec 30, 2015, 03:08 PM
char name = Byakuya Kuchiki username xRofelx
for now Hu/Br lvl 56/55

ship 2

i run VHAQ ruins for ruin pyroxenes , i only need 350 more for nox ryu

if anyone is willing to run with me send me a friend invite ill gladly return the favor and help you farm pyroxenes , it would be nice if you could help pay capsules, but if not i can handle all the payments