PDA

View Full Version : Level 100+ Help/Advice

Luneth
Dec 26, 2015, 01:48 AM
After 100, it's no secret that grinding becomes much, much longer per level and the two new difficulties are frustrating to try to tackle. I'm now 103, and it seems like i'm still stuck trying to run Last date on it's default difficulty to try to level and it takes a while. Anyone with advice of how to get over this hump? Also when can I start crafting 11*+ weapons? Thanks! I know this will help others as well

EDIT: I have a US psn account and can't get the dlc.

darkante
Jan 5, 2016, 09:10 AM
Itīs pretty damn tough past lv100+. Enemies elemental weakness plays a big role as in certain enemies only take 1dmg without it so focus on that.
The Gran arts should be maxed if possible so any mission with "Avoid" in the lv 100+ range can help with that..preferably the arts you wanna use the most since it takes a while.

Canīt help with 11* and over since i havenīt seen a guide for that yet.
Most things one hit kills since they do a ridicolous amount of damage making it very unbalanced..so i take Scape Dolls over healing at that point.

But some Force NPCs can help with healing and buffing so at least that something.

If you can get up your base up to speed, you can more easiely find rare/boosted enemies which gives a good amount of exp.
Other then that, good luck. =)

Wish there were a guide since i certainly could use one as well.

Luneth
Feb 1, 2016, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the advice. Hopefully someone can help us both out a bit further, :s

r00tabaga
Feb 2, 2016, 07:28 PM
It appears bumped.org is the only place to find any help with a guide but it's severely limited.

Sakarisei
Feb 3, 2016, 05:19 PM
Train until lvl 120 in the class that you use. Furthermore, you should have at least your BU class at lvl 101. Without TAJA (80% of damage instead 15% in PSO2), basically you're lost. Additionaly, if you're a FO, TAJA + Tech Bonus will give you freely Tech JA Bonus.

I'll try to post more about this tomorrow since I'm tired from work, but believe me. Darkante is right in terms of grinding in SH heroic quests (basically old quests with the possibility of playing it in SH) is a true madness, but when you finish it, you'll be able to beat basically near any epic quest (Any quest which have got only SH).

Luneth
Feb 7, 2016, 10:10 PM
Neat, thanks for the tips. Have to start leveling up BU now. Then it will just be a long ride from 104 to 120

Finally got BU up to 101, any suggestions of how to set up my palletes for the class? I use swords and the rifle on hunter.

Luneth
Mar 21, 2016, 05:50 PM
Got BU up to 101. What would be a good class pallete layout? the TAJA doesn't seem to be working right. Sorry for the tons of questions!

Altiea
Mar 22, 2016, 09:55 PM
Got BU up to 101. What would be a good class pallete layout? the TAJA doesn't seem to be working right. Sorry for the tons of questions!

1. What class do you main?

2. That depends, how are you using TAJA? You can't spam the same GA, but I think that's obvious.

Luneth
Mar 22, 2016, 11:07 PM
Hunter, utilizing swords and rifles.

Didn't really know you couldn't spam it. Haven't really had a fun time finding info on this...

Altiea
Mar 22, 2016, 11:28 PM
For Weapon selections, I would suggest getting a Sword or two that fits your needs, like a wide range of GAs, one or two 50 Eles, etc. If you have room for a Pile, you can throw one on there if you like Ignition. I'm personally not a Rifle fan in Nova, so I can't really provide advice for it beyond stick to one and keep Reflect Aegis on hand at all times.

Didn't really know you couldn't spam it. Haven't really had a fun time finding info on this...

Tech Arts only works if you link different Gran Arts together. It does not work if you link the same arts together. Since you main Sword, try linking things into Over End or Tornado Meteor for maximum output, like Fang Assault (great gap closer).

Sakarisei
Mar 24, 2016, 04:10 AM
TAJA gives you 80% of damage. That ammount of damage is significantly big to be ignored. Maybe in Ranger the situation is different since that class receives a lot of % skills in ranged attacks, but in Hunter, and unless you have too much time to lvl up until lvl 150 (And even JA Bonus is just 20%, which is just a supplementary skill, especially for FO since JA Bonus and Tech Advance unlocks Tech JA Bonus), you really need TAJA.

I can confirm it because there is a certain point that you'll deal bosses with no element weakness, which is a huge problem if you don't have access to that skill. Furthermore, in time limited quests, the worst thing that you can do in that game is lacking of damage, and I'm talking about taking risks for dealing damage with Fang Rush or Meteor Crush, the two GAs that Altiea mentioned.

One of the things that I do for dealing that damage with TAJA with the same GA is putting Technic Usage, which allows you using techs. You don't need offensive techs since you'll lose GP dealing 1 damage to the enemies. Instead, you need at least start your GA combo with Shifta/Deband/Resta/Anti depending of the situation of the quest, and then using the GA that you want.

Furthermore, Shifta and Deband are much better than in PSO2, and there is a difference between using your GAs with Shifta than using your GAs without it.

Altiea
Mar 24, 2016, 04:17 AM
Furthermore, Shifta and Deband are much better than in PSO2, and there is a difference between using your GAs with Shifta than using your GAs without it.

Dammit, now I feel like I should've given myself Technic Usage on RA against that Vari Goldos asshole. Would've saved me so much time.

Luneth
Mar 24, 2016, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the advice. I kinda feel silly now because by pallete I meant the skills/traits for the class like hp up, sword unlock, TAJA, etc. I did learn a bit about set up that will help though.

Altiea
Mar 25, 2016, 12:35 AM
Thanks for the advice. I kinda feel silly now because by pallete I meant the skills/traits for the class like hp up, sword unlock, TAJA, etc. I did learn a bit about set up that will help though.

Post-game is all about speccing for damage to force your way through the gigantic HP bars that everything gets.
Best bets would probably be:
Equip Sword + Step Attack = Sword Mastery
Tech Arts Just Attack Bonus
Fury Stance + Elemental Weak Power = Fury S Up
Average Stance
X Resist Down (X being your element of choice)
Chase Advance (If you're using the Resist Down; can be removed if fighting a boss)
GP Slayer
GP Buster

If you have space, you can also get:
Just Guard
Just Reversal
Aerial Advance (Combos with launcher GAs like Fang Assault, Average S + AA = Average S Up)
S-ATK Up IV + Y = S-ATK Up V (Y being one of several skills; you can combo with any Hunter Stance or a movement skill like Dive Roll or Mirage Escape)

Sakarisei
Mar 25, 2016, 06:11 AM
My builds as a lvl 143, if anyone is interested in learning from me:

Fury Stance build:
[spoiler-box]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73518512/2016-03-22-194211.jpg[/spoiler-box]
Guard Stance build:
[spoiler-box]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73518512/2016-03-22-194200.jpg[/spoiler-box]

The third build is incomplete since I need to train later the Pile for some ranged attacks. But with a build like this, I was able to deal until a lvl 148 quest.

Weapons:

[spoiler-box]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73518512/2016-03-22-194059.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73518512/2016-03-22-194108.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73518512/2016-03-22-194119.jpg[/spoiler-box]

GoldenFalcon
Jun 16, 2016, 11:52 PM
I tested some stuff and all it really boils down to is that Lv150+ stuff is boring

All skills with percentages seem to be additive to each other, which is the opposite of PSO2. Basically, this means that there are points where it's better to stack base atk instead (like with Ranger's slew of percent bonuses) and also why TAJA isn't important for Ranger (if you're doing +200% from skills, TAJA is only making you do ~1.25x relatively). So, use shifta (already stated), get the most efficient atk ups, max out chain potential, and never miss JA, and you'll still be woefully bored dealing damage to bosses. Limitbreak + Asura + Deadline with weak element stances still seems like the best way to deal damage, but I haven't actually tried it yet (don't even need standing snipe or zero range advance since your percent bonus is already too high with TAJA, which I know is conflicting with what I said)

Shame, I guess

Sakarisei
Jun 18, 2016, 04:35 AM
Not exactly they're purley additive, but they're not the guarantee of dealing any quest without effort like in PSO2. In PSO2, you deal with lots of percentages because enemies in that game can die instantly with a PA with the right build, making basically any class the same as another classes with the exception of using S/R/T-ATK depending of your class. In PS Nova, at least I can guarantee you that a HU without Iron Guard and Flash Guard for Flash Tech Guard as a Skill combo helps a lot while dealing enemies with high attack power. FO really needs TAJA because if the player combines it with Tech Advance, the FO gets Tech JA Bonus, which is very important since that skill combo is only obtainable in VH if you deal with a combo of useless skills, incluiding Mirage Escape for it, iirc...

About RA and TAJA, yeah, I agree. RA has got lots of damage modifiers to ignore TAJA, but although RA can do it, RA should have a compensation for it. Believe me. 80% of damage via TAJA is a very difficult skill to replace, excepting maybe in XH when you deal the weapon masteries II when your classes learn the Weapon masteries as a skill and not as a skill combo. Ofc, RA is featured to be the best class for Chain Trigger with rifle. If you deal with Mortal Blow (Even it, you don't have much chance for it), you can change completely the battle progress sinde doubling damage is too much, with the additive of the Chain Trigger modifier.

Atm I can't play much because I'm very busy. However, I must retake that game when I've got vacations and... then, trying to deal with the final epic quests (Epic quest = Any quest with exclusively SH and not VH and SH at the same time).

Luneth
Feb 22, 2017, 10:01 PM
If anyone can post the build for TAJA again, my data corrupted and I just got back to where I had it. I don't have a good build anymore and could use some advice! Thanks!