PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Change Directory

wozzaa
Dec 26, 2015, 11:42 PM
Have recently downloaded PSO2 onto a new pc which uses windows 10 and have accidentally set it up so that the directory to the SEGA folder is 'C:\Users\jesta\OneDrive\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYST ARONLINE2\user.pso2'

I want to change it so that its not in my OneDrive. Is there a way to change this without having to reinstall?

Nanaha
Dec 27, 2015, 12:01 AM
Im confused as to what you want done....but wouldn't you just cut and paste the folder to where you want?

Unless I'm missing something about Pso2 installation or wins 10 or something else entirely.

wozzaa
Dec 27, 2015, 12:03 AM
If I cut and paste the folder it will just create a new one in the OneDrive and use that one, i want to change the directory to a different location so that this doesn't happen.

So for example instead of "C:\Users\jesta\OneDrive\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTA RONLINE2\user.pso2" it would be "C:\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\user.pso2"

Anduril
Dec 27, 2015, 12:11 AM
PSO2 installs in a way where you can literally just move the entire folder without needing to uninstall. As Nanaha said, you can just cut the folder from "C:\Users\jesta\OneDrive\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTA RONLINE2" and paste it in ""C:\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2" and it will work. Then if you are using the Tweaker, just go into the orb menu and select "select pso2_bin folder" to change its target.

Nanaha
Dec 27, 2015, 12:13 AM
Ah I'm going to assume this is all in reference to the tweaker rather than downloading the folder directly.

You'll want to click the orb in the top left(it may be a bar) and select pso2_bin folder. You can then change the directory that the tweaker looks through. You have to cut and paste the folder beforehand anyhow though.

*edit: seems Anduril got to it before me

wozzaa
Dec 27, 2015, 12:15 AM
Its not the bin folder that I want to change, its the SEGA folder that is created when you first run the game. If I delete or move the SEGA folder from the place the launcher is looking for it then it will just create a new one.

Anduril
Dec 27, 2015, 12:18 AM
Its not the bin folder that I want to change, its the SEGA folder that is created when you first run the game. If I delete or move the SEGA folder from the place the launcher is looking for it then it will just create a new one.
Oh, you're talking about the folder where the screenshots, salon files, and stuff are saved. No way to move that (from what I know) even with a reinstall.