PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Phantasy Star Festa 2016

chiefbandit
Dec 27, 2015, 08:33 PM
So about phantasy star festa 2016... I was wondering if it's possible for these outfits to be bought in player shops or if i could buy a code off of site (I can't link the outfit but it's on the bumped site. outfit with jeans and vans) I'm too willing for the outfit for my female character, I've always gotten and wanted casual clothing in the game but it's rare to come by. :(

Hysteria1987
Dec 27, 2015, 08:37 PM
I asked a similar question in the quick questions thread a few days back actually, cause some of those outfits are quite nice :P Here's what I found:

From what Bumped said, some of them are tradeable, and some of them are not, so it'd be worth trying the player shop first just to be sure. When I asked about buying codes, I was advised that might be treated like RMT, and accordingly not the done thing. That surprised me a bit actually, I hadn't considered it that way- I'd assumed you got the code with a product purchase, and if you didn't want it, well, pass on the love :P

All the same, I was advised that the Yahoo.JP auctions might be the way to go for finding codes.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 27, 2015, 08:38 PM
always check bumped