PDA

View Full Version : Toro and Kuro Mags

windorf
Dec 27, 2015, 10:22 PM
I've been looking around all over trying to get some information on how to obtain these mags. So far i've only found out that you need to run quests with them only, in order to get these mags. However, do I need to run quests with them in Vita only or can I do all 50 quests on PC, then go on Vita and collect the mag? Also, are the mags per character or account?

Shunx
Dec 28, 2015, 12:19 AM
If I recall correctly, Toro and Kuro are Vita exclusive. Never seen them run around in the PC ver except that one event a while back

windorf
Dec 28, 2015, 12:29 AM
Yea they are Vita exclusive, but you can get their cards and therefore run with them on PC. That's where my confusion comes in. I'd much rather run 50 whatever quests on the PC, rather than having to do them on the Vita.

dekopong
Dec 28, 2015, 12:39 AM
I'm not sure, but iirc, you can take quests in vita, do it on PC, and then turn in in vita. If you are planning to get the mags by only clearing quests, I think you can check if a present flag is on from partner list( the one you can call from camp ship).

And the mags were per character, I have a vague memory of being disappointed when I found I can't trade those.

Sorry if my memory betrays. XP

windorf
Dec 28, 2015, 12:53 AM
Hmm so are you saying that you get them from a present and not from just grinding out a bunch of quests?

dekopong
Dec 28, 2015, 01:14 AM
Wasn't it a gift of attaining max friendship? I'm doing an EQ now. I'll verify it later.

ShinMegamiSensei
Dec 28, 2015, 01:15 AM
Yes you can use PC to do it once you accepted their COs/etc, just unlock their partner cards, and bring them along with you everywhere (cept EQs of course). After 50 quest clears, go on your vita and accept all the presents. The one for 50 runs is the mag for each one.

I think the friendship face hits red much before the mags are given, red face is around 30 or so quests.

dekopong
Dec 28, 2015, 01:40 AM
It is with Freindship Point 50 according to swiki.

@ShinMegamiSensei
Yes, the face mark gets red before 50. And 50 quest clears must do.