PDA

View Full Version : (Input Wanted) PSO2 Video Content

Azelyra
Dec 28, 2015, 01:31 PM
Hey all!

I'm Azelyra, or many of you might know me as Arc-- I would say that I do quite a bit of PSO2 Video content, and I'm really looking to try to continue and improve my content for 2016 moving forwards.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Azelyra

I'm aspiring to become a PSO2 Video content creator as I really do love this game with a passion. I've been noticing that there aren't many PSO2-based content (compared to other games) that are available for those who may want to see it, I aim to create content that can be informative and very entertaining to watch.

If you don’t mind to take around five minutes to help me fill out this survey, I would really appreciate all the feedback and input >_<
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ihdd_0tmCg9tp93QhEhsGcqmwxQemqi1lJ33ALKeZPE

ZerotakerZX
Dec 28, 2015, 02:03 PM
Don't know about those videos, but GJ on guides, those are useful for folks. Thus I support video manuals, even if I preffer text based ones

lostinseganet
Dec 29, 2015, 05:59 AM
I love force melee and all the coop that happens around it

Kion
Dec 29, 2015, 08:57 PM
Twitch might be a better platform than youtube. Online RPG's are pretty hard for video content in general as a lot of the gameplay revolves around grinding. You're either grinding or you're at the point where everything dies as soon as it spawns. It's pretty different from other games like starcraft of dark souls, where all of the mechanics are available from the start of the game and it's up to the player to make use of them. So if someone had a stream on twitch where they did commentary while running it might be worth popping in.

As for your youtube videos I was extremely impressed. The editing was tight and the music worked with the content. If Sega used editing like that to promote updates instead of their normal bland informational approach it might actually convince me to login. Since it looks like you rolf stomped all of the bosses do you have any more plans for PSO videos in the works?

Azelyra
Dec 29, 2015, 09:40 PM
Twitch might be a better platform than youtube. Online RPG's are pretty hard for video content in general as a lot of the gameplay revolves around grinding. You're either grinding or you're at the point where everything dies as soon as it spawns. It's pretty different from other games like starcraft of dark souls, where all of the mechanics are available from the start of the game and it's up to the player to make use of them. So if someone had a stream on twitch where they did commentary while running it might be worth popping in.

As for your youtube videos I was extremely impressed. The editing was tight and the music worked with the content. If Sega used editing like that to promote updates instead of their normal bland informational approach it might actually convince me to login. Since it looks like you rolf stomped all of the bosses do you have any more plans for PSO videos in the works?

Most definitely!
I do have a various types of contents and things planned, I really do want to try my best to promote PSO2 in a way I guess you can say it in that nature. As far as Boss Rushes go, seems to be 'the thing' that people really come to me for, so definitely I do have to keep making them better and better towards the future.
In 2016, the biggest thing I do really want to do is guides, as Episode 4 is now around the corner, I know there WILL be a lot of either new or returning players. As the current state of the game is right now, there is a lot of things that may not be translated, and information could be really scarce which is why I think that I'll be able to be the one who brings out that information in a certain visual form where people can actually watch, be well-informed as well as entertained.

That is the ultimate goal of The Arc Circle.
"To Inspire".

Sizustar
Dec 29, 2015, 11:59 PM
Well, as it's a japanese focused game, you might want to look at Nicovideo.jp instead of youtube or twitch.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 30, 2015, 12:19 AM
I want your characters voice, what number is it?

Azelyra
Dec 30, 2015, 08:13 AM
I want your characters voice, what number is it?

For whom specifically? I have 7 characters that I work with.

Well, as it's a japanese focused game, you might want to look at Nicovideo.jp instead of youtube or twitch.

Yes I do completely understand that PSO2 is a heavily Japanese-focused game and respect that fact-- But I also do know for a fact myself that while I do know rather basic Japanese (N5 JLPT), I don't think I'll be able to fully create Japanese-based content for said audiences in the way that I want to. If I am able to or do have a rather good opportunity to do so though, I wouldn't mind giving a few shots at it. I really do appreciate the suggestion, though.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 1, 2016, 03:00 AM
ah sorry about that, Charlottes voice in your Xmas4 run vid

Azelyra
Jan 1, 2016, 05:47 AM
ah sorry about that, Charlottes voice in your Xmas4 run vid

Female Extra Voice 47~ CV by Mai Nakahara.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 2, 2016, 01:22 AM
Female Extra Voice 47~ CV by Mai Nakahara.
very much obliged, gl with your vids!