PDA

View Full Version : possible to level up kazan-nadeshiko ?

xreddawgx
Dec 29, 2015, 04:50 PM
I've crafted it so theres no circle motion and it goes directly into the slashing motion, but i've noticed that you can only purchase it with photon spheres. Is there any way to level it up since you can only level up PA's by consuming another skill disc of the same PA of a higher level ?

NexusAZ
Dec 29, 2015, 04:52 PM
Kazan drops in Seabed SHAQ. That's where you'll go to get a higher level disc for it.

xreddawgx
Dec 29, 2015, 05:01 PM
thanx much, blech those shaq prices tho....

starwind75043
Dec 29, 2015, 05:10 PM
Also customize it it becomes a way better pa once you do that

xreddawgx
Dec 29, 2015, 06:12 PM
Also customize it it becomes a way better pa once you do that

did it once already, removed the circle motion so now it goes into the slash motion immediately and the pp cost went down a few points after the first try, but i tried a few more times, but it dropped in power and increased in pp, ill keep trying though i discarded that version though , but i'll try a couple more times to see if i can get the power to rise withouht rise or no change in pp

xreddawgx
Jan 12, 2016, 12:21 AM
is there a list of extending level requirements for unlocking other pa's for extending like asigiri rendan or hien tsubaki ?

Anduril
Jan 12, 2016, 12:24 AM
is there a list of extending level requirements for unlocking other pa's for extending like asigiri rendan or hien tsubaki ?
As of now, there are only PA Extension recipes for one PA of each Weapon type (with the exception of JB and DB which have none), so Kazan is the only customizable Katana PA.