PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten SEGA ID and Password

Spliffman
Jan 1, 2016, 03:54 AM
Hi guys, fancied booting this up again, but it was months ago now and I have no idea what my id and password was. Tried recovery from the website but you need a sega ID to do this. Is there anyway around it that anyone knows of? I still get PSO2 emails all the time so my account is still live.

Thanks

Infinity Series
Jan 1, 2016, 04:11 AM
Hi guys, fancied booting this up again, but it was months ago now and I have no idea what my id and password was. Tried recovery from the website but you need a sega ID to do this. Is there anyway around it that anyone knows of? I still get PSO2 emails all the time so my account is still live.

Thanks

Check your SEGA ID verification email you got during registration process.
You should find your ID there.

http://i.imgur.com/x5cgcBS.png?1

Spliffman
Jan 1, 2016, 04:20 AM
Check your SEGA ID verification email you got during registration process.
You should find your ID there.

http://i.imgur.com/x5cgcBS.png?1

I don't have those emails anymore :( I'm screwed aren't I, guess I will have to start again?

Aine
Jan 1, 2016, 04:24 AM
https://gw.sega.jp/gw/login/id_resend.html

Put in your email in the first box and captcha in the second, they should send you an email with your SEGA ID.

wefwq
Jan 1, 2016, 05:43 AM
I don't have those emails anymore :( I'm screwed aren't I, guess I will have to start again?
If you can't login to your EMAIL account then you're completely screwed up and no other option but register new SEGA ID with new email address.
But if you still remember your email address and able to logged in to it, you can send inquiry to SEGA for SEGA ID reminder.

How can people forgot their own email address anyway.

KLMS1
Jan 1, 2016, 06:40 AM
Pretty sure he means he's deleted the mails from SEGA...

Spliffman
Jan 1, 2016, 07:22 AM
Hey guys, Aida that worked thank you so much :)

I have got the game up and running, around half the text is English, is that right? Most of the text in the bottom right window is JP, and most of the pop up windows are also JP. Is that how it is supposed to be?

jooozek
Jan 1, 2016, 07:30 AM
yes, that's normal

Spliffman
Jan 1, 2016, 07:36 AM
Cool, when I talk to NPCS that is also all in JP now, I'm sure it used to be in English before, or is my memory incorrect? Perhaps the story patch isn't installed properly. I'm using the tweaker from the guide, and not the tweaker ES?

Jesus there is so much I don't remember I may even start a new character lol.

KLMS1
Jan 1, 2016, 08:02 AM
Give us some context, man. Most of the more irrelevant NPC talk has always been left untranslated, story should be translated up to 3-7 or so (not sure about the blue eventfields).

Maronji
Jan 1, 2016, 08:24 AM
I'm using the tweaker from the guide, and not the tweaker ES?

That's normal. The "Tweaker ES" you mentioned is the "PSO2es Tweaker", designed for and meant to be used with the Android companion game, PSO2es. It'd never work with normal PSO2