PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone use an Xbox one pad to play?

Spliffman
Jan 1, 2016, 03:55 PM
Hi guys, i plugged the xbox one controller in and it works great, except for some reason it wont let me put items in and out.of storage. It seems to act like its selecting multiple items, and nothing i do is working. Just wondering how you guys worked it out, as i assume its possible since the game is on vita?

I tried resetting everything back to default etc. When i move through item menus with the d pad all the items are highlighted red like im trying to group them all. If i go into items to try.and consume a disc or monomate etc nothing happens either.

Anduril
Jan 1, 2016, 04:28 PM
If you are connecting via a USB cable, here's what you can do:

Download the "PC drivers for Xbox One Controller" from here (http://wccftech.com/xbox-controller-pc-drivers-download-courtesy-major-nelson/). (x64 if you have a 64-bit system, x86 if you have a 32-bit system)
Install them onto your system using the .msi you just downloaded.
Now, go into Control Panel>"Printers & Devices."
Right click the controller, go to "Properties," then hit the "Hardware" tab; you should see three items.
Click on "XBox One Controller," hit "Properties," hit "Change Settings," then go to the "Driver" tab.
Hit "Update Driver," then "Browse my computer for driver software," then "Let me pick from a list...," uncheck "Show compatible hardware," then select "Microsoft XBox One Controller." A warning will pop-up, but continue anyway.
Do the same and change "XINPUT compatible HID device" to "HID-compliant input device".
Restart, and it should work now.

If you are connecting with the wireless adapter, there doesn't seem to be a solution yet.

Spliffman
Jan 1, 2016, 04:49 PM
I literally just fixed it, i went into the controller options and disabled select multiple. Thanks for the tip though mate.