PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me I'm brand new

STL05
Jan 1, 2016, 06:48 PM
Ok so I installed the tweaker and it's downloading right now and I'm also downloading the english installer through utorrent which is 24.56gb and the tweaker is 29.35gb do I need to install both or just the utorrent? which is going way faster than the tweaker. So my question is could I just install the english installer and then use the tweaker to just download the patches? please help I really want to play this game I remember playing pso on the Dreamcast those where the days.

Selphea
Jan 1, 2016, 06:56 PM
Either/or, although from the looks of it, the EN installer might take a muuuuuuuuch longer time to patch.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 1, 2016, 06:56 PM
that last part of the post made me cringe

Anduril
Jan 1, 2016, 06:59 PM
Either/or, although from the looks of it, the EN installer might take a muuuuuuuuch longer time to patch.
Yeah, the English Installer is from last February, so it is missing quite a lot. Based on the file size he mentioned, it looks like the Tweaker installs it almost, if not completely, up to date.

ashley50
Jan 1, 2016, 07:02 PM
Install either one and come back with the result/problem, then start the question(s).

STL05
Jan 1, 2016, 07:18 PM
Install either one and come back with the result/problem, then start the question(s).

ok I will do just this the so I'll install the English installer with utorrent which is at 65% going 10mb/s and the tweaker is not even at 1gb yet lol

edit: Thank you guys for answering so quick glad to see this game is still popular.

Anduril
Jan 1, 2016, 07:29 PM
ok I will do just this the so I'll install the English installer with utorrent which is at 65% going 10mb/s and the tweaker is not even at 1gb yet lol

edit: Thank you guys for answering so quick glad to see this game is still popular.
Just keep in mind, since the EN Installer is almost a year out of date, you will end up downloading another 7GB+ through the Tweaker before you can play the game. Current game size is ~32GB.