PDA

View Full Version : Looking to join a friendly North American "Team" on ship 2!

Elendanis
Jan 4, 2016, 08:13 PM
I have been playing off and on for a couple of years now. I am looking to join a semi-serious "Team". I'm willing to help others out to the best of my extent, I just don't know of many outlets for "Team" hunting.

Ryziou
Jan 5, 2016, 06:18 PM
Join a team you like the most. This is literally the worst place to ask.

#firstafteritwentkaboom

PSchiZ
Jan 5, 2016, 06:23 PM
I agree. If you end up joining a team and they are inactive, move on to the next one.

cheeto
Jan 5, 2016, 06:30 PM
I keep my team very active, and we are more towards the hardcore side, if you would like to see about joining visit our team site and join, it will auto force you into an application that the managers and myself vote on, our requirements are pretty easy to meet, but we are very strict on our bare minimum being met.

here is the link:
http://nightarks.enjin.com/

If you don't choose to try us out then best of luck with what ever team you do pursue!

SilkaN
Jan 5, 2016, 06:34 PM
Lol @ sneaky mod cleaning up this thread.

Join Celestial! We're a strange but friendly bunch and always on the lookout for new friendly members! Our members come from across the globe (NA, EU, Asia, our team master lives in JP) so it isn't NA only. More diversity = more fun!
We don't consider ourselves a hardcore team, but that doesn't mean we're not trying to do some team activities.
If you're interested to join us, PM me with your ID and I will tell our mods.

TaigaUC
Jan 5, 2016, 07:05 PM
I keep hearing that teams tend to die off pretty quickly.
Either due to people infighting or quitting from boredom.

Sandmind
Jan 5, 2016, 07:23 PM
I keep hearing that teams tend to die off pretty quickly.
Either due to people infighting or quitting from boredom.

From experience, from this game and an mmorpg, teams stay alive as long as the core members are active and take care of it.

NoobSpectre
Jan 5, 2016, 08:17 PM
From experience, from this game and an mmorpg, teams stay alive as long as the core members are active and take care of it.

Or else, take care of deserted, dumped other team's members until they found out their new path and move on....

Well, this is what happen to my team, occasionally influx of new team members, then after some time, they poof off for their original team or better ones after their ranting is off.

Raujinn
Jan 5, 2016, 08:17 PM
My team is deader than dead, but I was the only one who put a decent amount of time into the game. :c It's lonely here...

xreddawgx
Jan 5, 2016, 09:01 PM
Squad 6 im on everyday i like to do vhaq quests and team missions, just started the team so ill promote you immediately