PDA

View Full Version : Where and What are you Going To Farm During The Boost Event?

Elendanis
Jan 8, 2016, 02:55 AM
I'm curious as to what you all will be up to, I'd also like to get some insight on what I should be doing during this boost event as I have just returned after a 6 month break. : )

wefwq
Jan 8, 2016, 02:59 AM
Dancing on lobby floor.
with the speed of sounds, escape from the stone farming.

I kinda want to farm leone soul but UQ seems to be dead, sadly.

Shinamori
Jan 8, 2016, 03:00 AM
Probably AQs, clone hunt via AQ, mod farming. Maybe anga farming is people still do it.

Hysteria1987
Jan 8, 2016, 03:27 AM
Nothing will really change on my end- EQs for stones, UQs for... more stones. Maybe more people will do UQs for farming, so that'd work for me :P

If this boost does EXP too, I'll do more work on HU for the class bonus.

TaigaUC
Jan 8, 2016, 05:35 AM
Waiting for episode 4.

Nyansan
Jan 8, 2016, 05:43 AM
Well I know a decent anga farming MPA so there's that.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 8, 2016, 06:02 AM
I'll be farming DOs, my shop, and login stamps for my 5th salon pass for the new butt slider meta.

Dammy
Jan 8, 2016, 06:13 AM
ULT and myshop as always

jooozek
Jan 8, 2016, 07:38 AM
i'll be farming sega support till 13* account retrieval drops :wacko:

Ryziou
Jan 8, 2016, 08:10 AM
UQ, I need to complete my Ares weapon then after that I can just never play pso2 until EQ's pop up which are TD4/PD/Invasion and that's it.

Morgan Fumi
Jan 8, 2016, 10:49 AM
Probably nothing.

Just do some DOs while I try to regain a small stash of meseta.

Ordy
Jan 8, 2016, 12:28 PM
As usual, Flict Mod farming

Selphea
Jan 8, 2016, 07:24 PM
Complete my backlog like Fairy Fencer F and Nep-nep RB2 and 3.

Content drought until Ep4 zZz zZz

Ryziou
Jan 8, 2016, 07:38 PM
Complete my backlog like Fairy Fencer F and Nep-nep RB2 and 3.

Content drought until Ep4 zZz zZz

I should probably do the same... ;w; Although, already 100%'d everything to do in FFF including achievements. I need to do ToZ and now that Dragon's Dogma is coming up, I gotta go play that instead of PSO2.

Hysteria1987
Jan 9, 2016, 01:19 AM
Is it just me, or has the rare % increase made it easier to get high-end stuff, but harder to get lower-end stuff?

I came out of that last Xmas run with a new pair of 12*s (one of them another Queen Vera, because 6 is clearly not enough), but ended up with roughly half the badges, half the excubes and half the nero/cali's.

I know PSO2 uses a whole bunch of different tables that it goes down when an enemy dies, based on its level- I just have to wonder if the rare drop rate increase has changed the dynamics a bit.

Or of course, it could just be RNG :wacko:

Ryziou
Jan 9, 2016, 06:07 AM
Is it just me, or has the rare % increase made it easier to get high-end stuff, but harder to get lower-end stuff?

I came out of that last Xmas run with a new pair of 12*s (one of them another Queen Vera, because 6 is clearly not enough), but ended up with roughly half the badges, half the excubes and half the nero/cali's.

I know PSO2 uses a whole bunch of different tables that it goes down when an enemy dies, based on its level- I just have to wonder if the rare drop rate increase has changed the dynamics a bit.

Or of course, it could just be RNG :wacko:

More like Nyau and DFww kept spawning. DFww kept spawning consistently and just when you thought Dio Hunar spawned, the game gives you the wrong one :l.

I think I'll just quit Xmas now. I only need Ares stones and if it's going to throw DFww at me 24/7 then there's no point in doing the EQ.

doomdragon83
Jan 9, 2016, 06:26 AM
Complete my backlog like Nep-nep RB3.
That's what I'm playing right now. It sucks that it still has that shit tier localization that RB2 has, the ones responsible for that need to jump off of a cliff.

TaigaUC
Jan 9, 2016, 08:10 AM

Kinda reminds me of how 11 stars are hell to grind in comparison to 12 and 13 stars.