PDA

View Full Version : when and where to use exp boosters

Batty
Jan 9, 2016, 12:01 AM
hello, i was told that the best place to use the boosters where in eq, but with so many variety of them i was wondering where and what boosters to use where? what eq should i use low exp boosters like the 50-75% ones and in wich ones should reserve the 100%, exp/tri boost for?

untrustful
Jan 9, 2016, 12:04 AM
always use a 75% for eqs and aqs, use triboosts and rare boosters only for tower defense, falz, and holiday eqs

ArcaneTechs
Jan 9, 2016, 12:15 AM
75%'s for basically everything, use Tri Boosters if you really want to on anything anywhere or like others save the Tri's for RDR increases if your hunting for something

Shunx
Jan 9, 2016, 12:47 AM
If you want to maximize the effort of your boosters, then do the following

75% for every EQ
100% for Good EXP funds EQs(Like Beckoning Darkness, Ocean of Death, and Tower Defense 3: Despair.

150% is best used with Despair or Beckoning Darkness, but only if you have a fast MPA

150% and tri 100% is best for Despair only to get a good amount, but you need a good EQ party as well(can run SH in about 23minutes for another run)(not sure on XH, as I never really do it on XH)

TaigaUC
Jan 9, 2016, 07:59 AM
Already listed by others, but the best places for EXP off the top of my head:
- Mothership EQ (the one with the set spawns, everything is boosted)
- Sea lab EQ (the one with the set spawns)
- Despair, as long as every wave is cleared. The last few waves give the most EXP.
- Arms/Apos Dorios (if the multi is fast, and usually they are fast at lowest levels)
- Loser/Elder kill usually gives a large amount on death.
- City AQ is reportedly incredible.

Only use 250% when you're going to get a ton of 10 star or above rares.
I save 100%s for when we have boost events or when combined with 75% and 250%.
I feel it's a waste to use tri-boosts on their own.