PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to do some meseta? D:

Arzon
Jan 12, 2016, 12:03 AM
I'm a level 47 Breaver/Hunter if that can help, and i just bought the premium now for the first time, do you have any tips to do some fast meseta?

Anduril
Jan 12, 2016, 12:07 AM
Run weekly TA/XQ COs from Klotho, do Daily Orders since some can have decent payout (like a 250K meseta one for VH Bal Rodos), do VHAQs looking for clones for Modulator items to sell, and run EQs for ExCubes when you hit SH (Most TD EQs can easily get you 40 cubes in the full half-hour, and Magatsu can net in the hundreds, last I heard; 2 cubes can get you 1000FUN and then sell the FUN Scratch items in your shop). I'm sure there are other ways, but that's just what comes off the top of my head.

Arzon
Jan 12, 2016, 12:15 AM
TA/XQ and AQ is? xD Sorry but i don't remember a lots of things.

And you are always present, thank you

Anduril
Jan 12, 2016, 12:16 AM
TA/XQ and AQ is? xD Sorry but i don't remember a lots of things.
Time Attacks, Extreme Quests, and Advanced Quests.

Evangelion X.XX
Jan 12, 2016, 02:02 AM
The fastest (but depends on luck) way to make meseta is to do AC scratch and then sell the items on the Market.

That being said, the most reliable way to make meseta (outside of Klotho's Client Orders and dailies with several characters) that I find is to make fodder affixes (5-slot and up) and then sell them on the market; this will consume some excubes in the process, however, for affixing % boosters. With affixes like apprentice soul/modulator/x/x/x, for example, they can net you several millions. Of course, the better the affixes, the more meseta you can make, but then again, it also depends on your affixing luck.

Also, I find that buying low and re-selling high is quite unreliable in the market (accessories in particular), unless its weapon camos (especially Saber's Sword of Promise Victory; I buy when it's around 17-20 mill and then re-sell for 25-27 million). I also hoard Noble Power Boosters; buy when in scratch (~11-14 mill) then sell later when they're worth 20 mill.

CoWorker
Jan 12, 2016, 06:48 AM
having multiple characters helps also (but must be in the same ship to able to transfer meseta from the storage) for Dailies ,TACOs and XQCOs, but it gets tiring if u got like a dozen characters tho

Arzon
Jan 13, 2016, 11:11 AM
Mmmh which AC drawing is better to use? 200 ac or 500 ac?

EDIT: I mean, which one is better to resell the things on the shop?

Anduril
Jan 13, 2016, 12:40 PM
Typically, the 200AC since it has the chance of boosters (like Noble Power) and Lobby Actions, which tend to sell for a good amount, though it does vary by scratch. But be wary, since this is RNG, you could just end up with stuff that doesn't sell for that much.

Arzon
Jan 13, 2016, 01:37 PM
Good, i'll some scratch then (Y)

With PSO2es i can do some money too i heard? Do you know how?

That being said, the most reliable way to make meseta (outside of Klotho's Client Orders and dailies with several characters) that I find is to make fodder affixes (5-slot and up) and then sell them on the market; this will consume some excubes in the process, however, for affixing % boosters. With affixes like apprentice soul/modulator/x/x/x, for example, they can net you several millions. Of course, the better the affixes, the more meseta you can make, but then again, it also depends on your affixing luck.

I actually don't know how to do affixes xD, do you know if there is a guide about it maybe?

xxtrabeast
Jan 13, 2016, 01:55 PM
Selphea's Affixing Guide should be a good starting place. It includes an overview of the affixing system, terms, and provides some template recipes. Can't post links yet, but a simple google search should find it for you.

Sandmind
Jan 13, 2016, 02:28 PM
PSO2es wise, I only log on it for charging AC. Recently also for extra daily Fun Points and doing the "Quick Search". Quick Search randomly give you drop from Ultimate Quest, I had 10* weapon and unit, which come with soul receptor and some stat3, helpfull if you plan to doing some affix for yourself or resale, or just plain turning the weapon into an excube. Also give some the stone needed for 13* of both ult quest (not the ares/anga serie).

Arzon
Jan 13, 2016, 06:29 PM
Apparently i found 3 new costumes and a male voice, all around for 200 or 400k meseta, a weapon camo (a long katana) for 1.7kk or so and this, i don't know what is it: エクセラロングツイン
Cirnopedia don't have this item, someone know? It value for like 16kk ('.')

Anduril
Jan 13, 2016, 06:41 PM
Apparently i found 3 new costumes and a male voice, all around for 200 or 400k meseta, a weapon camo (a long katana) for 1.7kk or so and this, i don't know what is it: エクセラロングツイン
Cirnopedia don't have this item, someone know? It value for like 16kk ('.')
Cirno is super outdated. For Scratch stuff, check here (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-directory/).

Arzon
Jan 13, 2016, 07:05 PM
Oooh a twin tail hairstyle, i don't want them xD, should i sell them now or i've to wait?

AmanoMai
Jan 14, 2016, 12:49 AM
Oooh a twin tail hairstyle, i don't want them xD, should i sell them now or i've to wait?

they're worth a decent amount
15m now i assume? if you wait for 3-4month they may go up

Arzon
Jan 14, 2016, 02:24 PM
they're worth a decent amount
15m now i assume? if you wait for 3-4month they may go up

They may go up but also may go down, right?

Nitro Vordex
Jan 16, 2016, 08:20 AM
They're more likely to go up, since the longer they're out there without the scratch, the more demand may go up against the supply. This may only count toward things that are actually wanted, though, so be careful.

Macmaxi
Jan 16, 2016, 08:50 AM
screenshot from my google-doc

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/8BiYs2t.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Arzon
Jan 17, 2016, 06:34 AM
Just to be sure, with "stat3/x/x you mean an units with ex. "power 3 / arms x / ability x" ?

Evangelion X.XX
Jan 17, 2016, 06:56 AM
He meant abilities such as:

Power III

Shoot III

Technique III

Arzon
Jan 17, 2016, 08:03 AM
Mmmh, but of which units he's talking about? Because on ship 2, if i'm not wrong, the units 9* with such abilities don't have that value.

TehCubey
Jan 17, 2016, 10:37 AM
The type of units does not matter. In fact 10* and 11* units tend to sell slightly worse/cheaper because you need passes to buy them.

What matters is the affixes - both what they are, and the total number of affixes on the unit. A power III unit with only 1 affix (that being the power III) won't sell for much, but a unit with 5 affixes - power III being one of them? That's worth a fair bit.

Macmaxi
Jan 17, 2016, 02:10 PM
stat3 / x / x is just one of the stats III with 2 trash affixes. It's fodder stuff people use to affix their other stuff.

It can be any base unit, so the rule of thumb is that every unit that drops which has about 3 slots or higher can be worth selling on the market, given the right affixes.

Advanced quest have higher chances of dropping stat3 (together with TD3) so it's the only semi-reliable way to get them, which is why the price on those are relatively high. It's very grindable approach which doesn't need any other action from you than 1. kill a thing 2. loot the thing 3. sell the thing.

Arzon
Jan 17, 2016, 04:44 PM
Mh, that's good to know guys, thank you very much! Which advanced quest is better to farm?

Macmaxi
Jan 17, 2016, 04:55 PM
I made a screenshot of my screenshot of my google doc.

http://i.imgur.com/tGKKM0S.jpg

Arzon
Jan 17, 2016, 04:59 PM
Fcont is? :X

xxtrabeast
Jan 17, 2016, 05:04 PM
Floating Continent (Skyscape)