PDA

View Full Version : [Help] Br/Hu Build and Mag

Arzon
Jan 12, 2016, 09:56 AM
Hi guys (Anduril you already know me well xD), i've logged on my pso2 account today to just find out that my Build has been resetted, but i've to say that i never undestood, even before, which is supposed to be the best build for me, can you advice me? In case i've lots of skill tree reset in my storage (?.?)
I'm level 54 by the way

Then the mag, this is my actual mag, http://i.imgur.com/0DDrGuL.jpg , it's good or..?

Kondibon
Jan 12, 2016, 10:22 AM
People are going to tell you going pure s-atk is better. I personally wouldn't bother getting a new mag just for that though, unless you won't be able to equip something you want.

Arzon
Jan 12, 2016, 10:33 AM
If that's the best choice i'll do it, can i reset my mag in some way?

Kondibon
Jan 12, 2016, 10:41 AM
If that's the best choice i'll do it, can i reset my mag in some way?By spending AC (or thousands of excubes I guess). Buying a new mag would be cheaper.

Arzon
Jan 12, 2016, 11:00 AM
Sorry if i ask but xD, where i can get a new mag? And since is better to buy a new one, why there is the option to spent AC to reset it?

Kondibon
Jan 12, 2016, 11:04 AM
Sorry if i ask but xD, where i can get a new mag? And since is better to buy a new one, why there is the option to spent AC to reset it?Ah, sorry I should have elaborated, it costs AC to buy a new mag too, it's just cheaper than resetting them.

Arzon
Jan 12, 2016, 07:09 PM
Sorry if i doubt of your advice but, i want to know, is s-atk the best options i have? The mag will eventually suit well an hunter with sword or a bouncer with double sword?

Selphea
Jan 12, 2016, 07:20 PM
Well if they don't use SATK what are you going to do with them? Equip Orbit Sword and cast Rafoie? :wacko:

Arzon
Jan 12, 2016, 07:36 PM
Well you right, but since i just recently played at PSO, where raise the mag is a pain in the ass, i want to be sure that i can do it full s-atk; since it is, how you think i should proceed the feed?
All the melee weapons will fit well am i right?

Anduril
Jan 12, 2016, 07:40 PM
Melee weapons with a mix of 4* Room Items (or Monomates for cheaper) to reduce DEX. There are also some food devices you can get from the Photon Crystal Shop that will add to the stat.

AmanoMai
Jan 13, 2016, 12:25 AM
Well you right, but since i just recently played at PSO, where raise the mag is a pain in the ass, i want to be sure that i can do it full s-atk; since it is, how you think i should proceed the feed?
All the melee weapons will fit well am i right?

you should build your mag as a pure atk one yes
if you're going to play melee then pure S-atk, it'll work for all melee weapons

Arzon
Jan 14, 2016, 03:15 PM
Guys sorry if i bump this, i've done with my mag, but now i need help with the Braver/Hunter build, someone know a good build? I'm level 56 right now.