PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Solo Extreme (WB jamming & HP nerf confirmed)

Pages : [1] 2

sparab
Jan 12, 2016, 01:35 PM
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/196/1196307/160112pso2dps_77.pdf

Includes some details for the upcoming solo XQ up to stage 8:

Stage1: Nyau army (Do not receive damage in 30s)
Stage2: Knight gear>Dragon EX>Gunne (Defeat 3 enemies from front)
Stage3: Bird darker+agnis>Nova Ringa/Diabos (Break 3 diabos parts) kill all darker>nova ringa; kill all agnis>diabos
Stage4: Toy bear+Harukotan trash (Defeat 5 toy bear from weak point)
Stage5: Gryphoon+rappy (Defeat 1 rappy in 30s)

Stage6: Vol+Cata*3 (Defeat 2 enemies from weak point)
Stage7: Decol+Wog+darker horde>Elder+Apprentice+Loser clones>Falz Hunar+Falz Angel (Do not die) kill el ada>oldprentice; kill wog>elder>hunar; kill decol>loser>angel
Stage8: Nab trash>UQ trash>Snow duo>Mecha duo/Rockbear>Beari (Do not heal in 100s) kill wolves>snow duo>mecha duo; kill apes>rockbear>beari
Stage9: Persona sword+matoi (DO NOT GET HIT in 60s)
Stage10: Arks boss>Anga>>>>>>Dio>PD (Defeat PD from front) kill anga as fast as you can or it will be a nightmare

no sticker drop rant

Ryziou
Jan 12, 2016, 02:18 PM
Well, at least there's no SE objective.

Tunga
Jan 12, 2016, 02:57 PM
Looks like a quest where force will be the worst option to choose. And with all the heavy hitting enemies hu is going to have a field day with this. Definitely not for paper armor builds from the looks of it.

(waiting for nerfed everything cuz #sega).

Zyrusticae
Jan 12, 2016, 03:10 PM
Everything is nerfed in XQs regardless.

Expect an even bigger nerf since this is a solo-only quest.

sparab
Jan 12, 2016, 03:11 PM
Looks like a quest where force will be the worst option to choose. And with all the heavy hitting enemies hu is going to have a field day with this. Definitely not for paper armor builds from the looks of it.

FoHu (elderpain) is the new build

seilent
Jan 12, 2016, 03:12 PM
doesn't seem i can walk away with fire here
probably i will go with ice x wind and take my time at 2nd stage
all elemental shows なし, i hope there's elemental weakness boost when stage order is completed like in former XQ (should be)

TaigaUC
Jan 12, 2016, 03:23 PM
Off-topic, but this reminds me of the other day in Xmas4, a ton of EN people kept dying.
I looked at their gear, and they all had around 150 ATK on everything, but 0 HP.

Ryziou
Jan 12, 2016, 03:25 PM
Off-topic, but this reminds me of the other day in Xmas4, a ton of EN people kept dying.
I looked at their gear, and they all had around 150 ATK on everything, but 0 HP.

150 units don't make you good at the game fortunately.

seilent
Jan 12, 2016, 03:26 PM
they are good, in their imagination (me too) xD

Tunga
Jan 12, 2016, 03:44 PM
Eating dirt or running away to use dimates is a bigger loss of dps than affixing some hp or using AM. But that somehow makes you a bad so...

On topic: I can see this having GP TA levels of nerf. Which i think is 10-20% of XH hp?

Sandmind
Jan 12, 2016, 03:52 PM
No way Ult boss who are balanced to manage to live a few minutes at the very less against a 12/12 mpa are going to not be nerfed for a 1/1 quest. :wacko:

And if you're self-aware of your average dodging/general playing skill, then there is no shame in having some hp affix/craft like I do. Pure over the top atk affix are meant for the best players after all.

LonelyGaruga
Jan 12, 2016, 03:53 PM

And there's plenty of EN players with the same level of ATK that don't die constantly in Christmas. Just because you saw some bad players with high ATK low HP doesn't mean every player with that setup dies at the drop of a hat.

Azure Falcon
Jan 12, 2016, 04:02 PM

Because everyone likes to think they're an incredible invincible superhero that can easily run around as a glass cannon and solo everything one handed, while spamming SAs with the other hand.

Personally I'd rather affix 120ATK, 100+HP and 11PP per unit than 150ATK, but what do I know?

Zyrusticae
Jan 12, 2016, 04:39 PM
Meanwhile, I'm just running around with base affixes on ideal units and just buy whatever the fuck pre-affixed weapons I can get my hands on.

I am so plebian it hurts. (Not really)

Ryziou
Jan 12, 2016, 04:51 PM
Because everyone likes to think they're an incredible invincible superhero that can easily run around as a glass cannon and solo everything one handed, while spamming SAs with the other hand.

Personally I'd rather affix 120ATK, 100+HP and 11PP per unit than 150ATK, but what do I know?

Allow me to kill things 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000001x faster than you.

sparab
Jan 12, 2016, 04:51 PM

Most players cannot afford 7-8s units though

Rakurai
Jan 12, 2016, 04:55 PM
I'm going to assume Double and Dio Hunar probably show up in the last two stages.

I still dread fighting the mecha duo solo more then anything else, though, especially when it looks as though you're having to fight in a small arena even for the stages with multiple large bosses.

On a side note, it looks like there's only stages that provide a rod/talis weakness/penalty rather then elemental ones.

Bellion
Jan 12, 2016, 04:56 PM
This argument is so pointless, please think about it for a second.
Just as there are people with 150 attack affixes that die, there are those that don't or barely.
There ARE players that die even with HP affixes, let's start bashing on them too.
Anyone that claims affixes = skill is a moron, and so are the people that say lack of affixes/not using good weapons = skill.
Anyone that claims automate halfline is for scrubs/bad players post Hunter tree revamp is also a moron.

Rather than judge someone by their affixes, please judge them by their performance.

Rogatien
Jan 12, 2016, 05:03 PM
This argument is so pointless, please think about it for a second.
Just as there are people with 150 attack affixes that die, there are those that don't or barely.
There ARE players that die even with HP affixes, let's start bashing on them too.
Anyone that claims affixes = skill is a moron, and so are the people that say lack of affixes/not using good weapons = skill.
Anyone that claims automate halfline is for scrubs/bad players post Hunter tree revamp is also a moron.

Rather than judge someone by their affixes, please judge them by their performance.

Automate halfline isn't for scrubs at all, but it is overpowered in the sense that it makes you invincible for as long as you have mates. It's the biggest "crutch" skill in the game.

Azure Falcon
Jan 12, 2016, 05:08 PM
Most players cannot afford 7-8s units though

Power IV + Spirita IV + Stamina IV + Bayari Soul + Vinculum + Noble Power

Slap a timed affix on that boosts Stamina by a large amount and you're sitting at about 120ATK, 11PP, 100HP. That's 6 slots with a not particularly expensive lineup of affixes.

Ryziou
Jan 12, 2016, 05:09 PM
Automate halfline isn't for scrubs at all, but it is overpowered in the sense that it makes you invincible for as long as you have mates. It's the biggest "crutch" skill in the game.

People just class it as being a "scrub" because they can't dodge so they rely on an automatic mate. Every game has a mechanic that's considered being bad/scrub so it's not really surprising.

Slap a timed affix on that boosts Stamina by a large amount and you're sitting at about 120ATK, 11PP, 100HP. That's 6 slots with a not particularly expensive lineup of affixes.

Well, Noble is pretty expensive and Bayari is quite a bit but I know this isn't just for S-ATK.

Tunga
Jan 12, 2016, 05:11 PM
We're killing dumb AI not other players and stuff still goes crazy in this forum. Imagine if this game had PvP...

Xaelouse
Jan 12, 2016, 05:19 PM
Just of note, Mecha banthers can rip through mates really quickly if dont dodge everything. You also have to account for the other 4 stages and how you perform in them

Rakurai
Jan 12, 2016, 05:21 PM
It would be silly if stage 10 was a sequential fight against all of the Dark Falz and PD.

I'd be surprised if you didn't have to fight any of them in the last two stages, though.

sparab
Jan 12, 2016, 05:42 PM
Just of note, Mecha banthers can rip through mates really quickly if dont dodge everything. You also have to account for the other 4 stages and how you perform in them

There is no way to "dodge" mecha duo in a tiny room with rockbear/beari plus tons of ult mobs. You either JG/S-roll or dodge into 3-4 combos.

Unless those boss have story mode HP/damage

TaigaUC
Jan 12, 2016, 07:03 PM
And there's plenty of EN players with the same level of ATK that don't die constantly in Christmas. Just because you saw some bad players with high ATK low HP doesn't mean every player with that setup dies at the drop of a hat.

I didn't say or imply that though. I just stated what I saw.
I personally don't believe that every EN player or glass cannon goes splat all the time. Why would I? I'm not stupid.
I honestly don't know why anyone would assume I meant that. The same goes for anything else I've ever said.
PSO2 doesn't only consist of a single EQ with 12 people. You think I don't understand that?
Even if EN players seem to be more likely to have crappy gear, obviously not all EN players are that way.
If I assumed that, I don't think I would have even bothered to check their gear.

I dunno if it's the way I type, the way English works as a language, or because there are so many other people out there that really are stupid, but it feels like it's difficult to say anything without someone out there making assumptions and jumping to conclusions.
The fact that people keep going nuts over Tweets seems to imply that it's not just me.

My point was I don't think it's a good idea to completely forego some form of defense/HP.
Or at least if you think you're going to go splat, you should have a defensive set handy.
It's not like full out uber DPS is necessary in a quest like Xmas4, either.
I just wonder how many of those people have decent defensive sets, or will have to make them just to survive the new XQ.

I implied this in a lame analogy post I deleted, but gear should probably be tuned to the individual player's personal playstyle.
If you feel you're dying too much, get some survival stats. If you feel you're too weak, get some damage stats.

Anyway, I didn't mean to cause an argument. So let's not argue about this. As Bellion said, it's pointless.
As a side note, I'm also sleep deprived. If I said anything offensive or strange, it was not intended to be perceived as such.

Meanwhile, I'm just running around with base affixes on ideal units

That's what I use when I feel I need the extra survival, or when I'm using an Ideal Weapon.
I still hit hard enough to pull aggro in PUGs, so it can't be that bad.
Better than faceplanting repeatedly, anyway.

sparab
Jan 12, 2016, 07:09 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up176261.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]
How to affix your unit.jpg

Ryziou
Jan 12, 2016, 07:12 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up176261.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]
How to affix your unit.jpg

I mean, even firesword does better than that.

Selphea
Jan 12, 2016, 07:14 PM
Not Astral Soul or Noble Stamina, no Alter Arma and only Stamina III. Casual!

final_attack
Jan 12, 2016, 07:53 PM
Looking at enemies line up ......

Maybe I must go as GuHu :wacko: breaking parts and that line up ...... would be painful as GuRa T~T

I'll try going as GuRa 1st though, but will switch to GuHu if I failed GuRa T~T

I only have 1000 HP and 125-ish(?) PP T~T

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/mtAS1/05b79d19c3.png
http://puu.sh/mtASi/f8926f38a5.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Having too much HP is painful for other people if they plan to heal you '-')b
Since not everyone craft their Resta ._.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 12, 2016, 08:46 PM
Looks like a quest where force will be the worst option to choose.
Sure if your a shit FO

And with all the heavy hitting enemies hu is going to have a field day with this. Definitely not for paper armor builds from the looks of it.
lol

Always expected to happen down the road

yoshiblue
Jan 12, 2016, 08:48 PM
Since not everyone craft their Resta ._.

If you're not doing 1k restas, then why are you using techniques in the first place? :wacko:

ArcaneTechs
Jan 12, 2016, 08:50 PM
If you're not doing 1k restas, then why are you using techniques in the first place? :wacko:
there are people who max out Resta Advance still....

yoshiblue
Jan 12, 2016, 08:54 PM
That was a joke and under normal circumstances, resta advance should be a nonissue. Though I do believe Resta Advance should get a revamp and do something like give 10% pp on overheal, or something.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 12, 2016, 08:58 PM
That was a joke and under normal circumstances, resta advance should be a nonissue. Though I do believe Resta Advance should get a revamp and do something like give 10% pp on overheal, or something.
if it added something on top yes but as of now and basically since it came out, it's never been a necessary skill to invest into

lostinseganet
Jan 12, 2016, 09:00 PM
they are good, in their imagination (me too) xDThe skills are just overflowing in their heads :)

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 12, 2016, 09:05 PM

Do I even want to know how one pulls that off?

Flaoc
Jan 12, 2016, 09:11 PM
i do 145 atk cause stat 4 difference on all 3 units is still less than 1%.. also i do 2 pp and 1 hp actually tbh i dont find much of a difference at all between 120 and 150 (or 115 and 145) rather just stack more pp after 120 etc but oh well already made my units 145 (shrug)

also i dont die much at all with my no hp affix and just the 100 hp from craft. affix =/= skill peoples (most of my deaths modern day are dying at hunar in den on purpose :3)

edit: also wait the banther duo isnt the finale? and stage 9 and 10 are not known?

Tunga
Jan 12, 2016, 09:13 PM
Sure if your a shit FO

It's more about having many bosses with different elemental weakness than anything really. Melee should easily stomp Fo here.

It's a good thing crafted resta does the same but better.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 12, 2016, 09:25 PM
It's more about having many bosses with different elemental weakness than anything really. Melee should easily stomp Fo here.
It doesn't make that big of difference with different element weakness if your geared and tree is setup properly. Are you going gonna go in with a rainbow melee pallete? doubt it

yoshiblue
Jan 12, 2016, 09:40 PM
Would be a good excuse to go FI/HU and use all the weapon types.

wefwq
Jan 12, 2016, 10:02 PM
I wonder how much HP the boss will have in this quest, since it's solo quest...

Zyrusticae
Jan 12, 2016, 10:03 PM
Do I even want to know how one pulls that off?
I'm not sure I care. Even if I did, it's almost assuredly outside of my price range. Or my patience, for that matter.

Xaelouse
Jan 12, 2016, 10:09 PM
It doesn't make that big of difference with different element weakness if your geared and tree is setup properly. Are you going gonna go in with a rainbow melee pallete? doubt it

You can just switch before each stage though or in the middle of one if you're gutsy

Flaoc
Jan 12, 2016, 10:11 PM
"proper" fo tree only uses 1 ele at a time (with a maybe a few points in lightning just for bolt save) and proper te sub tree uses 2 ele. who in their right mind is gonna make a hybrid fire and ice tree seriously. im mean sure you can still illbarta stuff without an ice tree its just gonna be pretty weak compared to normal

LonelyGaruga
Jan 12, 2016, 10:15 PM
Since some of the stages add tech weapon weaknesses, the different weaknesses actually aren't a big deal since those are weaknesses to everything done by that weapon. The weaknesses added by stages are also massive. Like, x2 when the normal weakness is 1.2-1.3x on average? Huge deal for tech damage.

Looks like stage 1-5 would be ice/light with either wind (Gryphon) or dark (Dragon Ex and Gigur) as the second Techer element, and 6-10 fire/light/dark. That provides pretty good coverage.

Flaoc
Jan 12, 2016, 10:18 PM
Since some of the stages add tech weapon weaknesses, the different weaknesses actually aren't a big deal since those are weaknesses to everything done by that weapon. The weaknesses added by stages are also massive. Like, x2 when the normal weakness is 1.2-1.3x on average? Huge deal for tech damage.

Looks like stage 1-5 would be ice/light with either wind (Gryphon) or dark (Dragon Ex and Gigur) as the second Techer element, and 6-10 fire/light/dark. That provides pretty good coverage.

id probably just go fire light dark and megiverse fomelg gryphon lol

ArcaneTechs
Jan 12, 2016, 10:21 PM
"proper" fo tree only uses 1 ele at a time (with a maybe a few points in lightning just for bolt save) and proper te sub tree uses 2 ele. who in their right mind is gonna make a hybrid fire and ice tree seriously. im mean sure you can still illbarta stuff without an ice tree its just gonna be pretty weak compared to normal
I don't need the FO tutorial because I was referring to melee in this (because obviously rainbow pallete for FO is needed)

LonelyGaruga
Jan 12, 2016, 10:25 PM
Well, I'm looking at the Nove + Diabo + Aginis floor and thinking Diabo is absolutely your first priority, so either you can Barantsion Nove for a quick kill so that you can concentrate on Diabo, or you Ilbarta Diabo while Nove aggros it. Getting rid of Nove is probably of the utmost importance since you're gonna have its rings shooting those tripping projectiles while Diabo is flying around spinning like a top. That floor is probably going to be the most difficult to do out of 1-5, so I think going ice/light makes the most sense. Depending on how many mobs are present in stage 4, it may not be likely to get composite for stage 5, so wind might not be a bad choice. On the other hand, if it is easy to get composite in stage 4, then dark may be preferable to more easily clear stage 2.

I'm still assuming things are full strength cuz worst case scenario and all that. At best I think UQ stuff might get nerfed and that's it.

Tunga
Jan 12, 2016, 10:26 PM
id probably just go fire light dark and megiverse fomelg gryphon lol

Or you could *cough*zandion*cough*. Man who uses that outside TA anymore.

Barantsion Nove

Can a non nerfed Nove even be one shotted with baranstion. (including spine)

milranduil
Jan 12, 2016, 10:28 PM
Or you could *cough*zandion*cough*. Man who uses that outside TA anymore.

zanverse + fomel will probably do more damage due to a higher number of hits and many being on the face.

sparab
Jan 12, 2016, 10:51 PM
For stage3, I would try break nova's rings and pray for a headshot satecannon. Doubt there will be much chance to charge satecannon/end after stage6, unless you have the patience to wait for mag secreted mates.

Zyrusticae
Jan 12, 2016, 10:52 PM
I'm so out of the loop on techniques nowadays. Don't even know what people are talking about in this thread.

silo1991
Jan 13, 2016, 01:28 AM
are you @%$%@&ing me with the last 2 rounds Q_Q

AmanoMai
Jan 13, 2016, 01:29 AM
For stage3, I would try break nova's rings and pray for a headshot satecannon. Doubt there will be much chance to charge satecannon/end after stage6, unless you have the patience to wait for mag secreted mates.

massive hunter

Rakurai
Jan 13, 2016, 02:42 AM
are you @%$%@&ing me with the last 2 rounds Q_Q

They didn't disclose what enemies were actually in the last two stages.

I think it's a given that Double and Dio Hunar are probably present, seeing as all of the other Falz are.

TaigaUC
Jan 13, 2016, 02:49 AM
Stickers are a drop and not a reward? Weird.
Hopefully they'll at least be for the class you're playing as.

Stuff from the update page that everyone probably already knows:
※このクエストを受注するには、いずれかのクラスレベルが75以上である必要があります。
※このクエストは、シップごとに1週間につき5回までクリアできます。5回クリアした後、同シップ内の別キ ャラクターでクエストを受注することはできません。クリア回数は、毎週水曜日の13時にリセッ トされます。
※このクエストでは、エネミー撃破によるメセタの入手はできません。

- You need to be level 75 to do this quest.
- You can only clear it 5 times per week, per ship. You won't be able to do it with other characters on the same ship. This resets at Wednesday 1pm JP time (ie. during maintenance).
- Enemies do not drop meseta.

Asellus
Jan 13, 2016, 02:55 AM
BrHu. Guren tessen all over this.

RealKillaK
Jan 13, 2016, 02:59 AM
Dont forget your free 20 seconds of yolo damage + your 4 other bossing weapons :D

Weiss9029
Jan 13, 2016, 03:21 AM
I ran the quest and instantly died to the nyaus, I feel terrible nyau

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 03:24 AM
Stage 1-5 are nothing difficult

Stage1: nyau kills
Stage2: nothing special
Stage3: darker bird+agnis; kill all darker>nova ringa; kill all agnis>diabos
Stage4: kill toy bears last
Stage5: nothing special

ThePageofHeart
Jan 13, 2016, 03:27 AM

Yeahh.... Might wanna be careful with that on Stage 4... High chance of missing the bears' weakpoint entirely with GT

Aine
Jan 13, 2016, 03:28 AM
well that was a walk in the park

ps. flict/alter ultimate buster is a thing now

Rakurai
Jan 13, 2016, 03:38 AM
Only stage 4 was annoying, because I accidentally killed everything and had to fight both bosses at the same time.

On a side note, they really don't seem to like rod users, since all of the damage bonuses were for talis, as far as I noticed.

Weiss9029
Jan 13, 2016, 03:56 AM
So? What were the last 2 stages?

Flaoc
Jan 13, 2016, 03:57 AM
stages 1-9 easy stage 10 wut.. i mean i cleared it but i sure hope pd persona doesnt have the time limit to kill it

edit: stage 9 persona (sword) matoi viel (take no damage 60 seconds)

stage 10 huey casra regius claris anga dio hunar profound darkness (persona form) (kill pd from the front)

Vatallus
Jan 13, 2016, 04:09 AM
I got cancer from Stage 10. Didn't even get my sticker. I'm going home.... for now.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/Nuclear_Knight/pso20160113_020352_000_zpsxi6nz7ib.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Tier 2 ExQ and Tier 3 ExQ stones can drop. Think neros are rewarded on completion. 5 ExQ passes a try. Got a 12* nox DB. not much else to report.

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 04:14 AM
Stage 6: nothing special
Stage 7: kill el ada>oldprentice; kill wog>elder>hunar; kill decol>loser>angel
Stage 8: kill wolves>snow duo>mecha duo; kill apes>rockbear>beari
Stage 9: DO NOT GET HIT
Stage10: kill anga as fast as you can or it will be a nightmare

Rakurai
Jan 13, 2016, 04:15 AM
I can whole-heartedly say I'm not touching stages 5-10 as FO ever again.

Stages 8 and 10 are just idiotic when the bosses are attacking you so constantly that you can seldom get even a single charged tech off, and getting hit even once generally means you're going to die from getting combo'd into oblivion.

I just wasted some AC on scapedolls to get it over with.

Aine
Jan 13, 2016, 04:16 AM
Walkthrough for Braver:

1. Press god mode button

Hysteria1987
Nyau been hittin that gym tho.

Bellion
Ranger can just do 1 Sat Cannon on Anga's head and kill it, you kill stage 10 enemies so fast that you have to wait for them to spawn.

Asellus
Jan 13, 2016, 04:19 AM

Dont forget your free 20 seconds of yolo damage + your 4 other bossing weapons :D

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab271/ChimeraFO/pso20160113_025953_005.jpg (http://s871.photobucket.com/user/ChimeraFO/media/pso20160113_025953_005.jpg.html)

Guren tessen spam. BrHu makes melee effortless.

EvilMag
Jan 13, 2016, 04:20 AM
Start stage 10. Instantly get rafoie stunned by Claris and the rest of the council just obliterates me. .-.

Rest of the stages are pretty easy. but trying to beat Stage 9 without getting hit with no Braver is a bitch.

Flaoc
Jan 13, 2016, 04:20 AM
Ranger can just do 1 Sat Cannon on Anga's head and kill it, you kill stage 10 enemies so fast that you have to wait for them to spawn.

according to someone in my team chat anga has 990k hp in phase 1 and 1.1m in phase 2 dio hunar has 853k and pd persona has 1.1m also pretty interesting ra can outright destroy anga but angas random resist could be rifle so id keep that into consideration

edit: stage 9 viel has 131k hp and persona has 153k hp

edit2: these arent exact values just estimates he made based on act

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 04:22 AM
End attract does 200k*2 on anga with rifle resist, legit

Rakurai
Jan 13, 2016, 04:25 AM
I didn't have a weapon with a damage boost on it, which is probably why stage 10 was so awful.

Couldn't get Anga even remotely close to dead before Dio Hunar showed up.

Bellion
Jan 13, 2016, 04:26 AM
Eh, Anga doesn't resist a thing if you kill it fast enough. Actually I don't think it CAN resist anything. I actually tried to kill it with launcher because I wanted to test that out, but it never resisted a thing.

Flaoc
Jan 13, 2016, 04:28 AM
Eh, Anga doesn't resist a thing if you kill it fast enough. Actually I don't think it CAN resist anything. I actually tried to kill it with launcher because I wanted to test that out, but it never resisted a thing.

oh my bad i misread weak as resist when anga spawned (checked back on a recording and now i feel stupid)

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 04:29 AM
Anga starts spamming reflect shield if you don't down it quickly, and it does grow resist

Ryziou
Jan 13, 2016, 05:05 AM
I shouldn't have done this as Fi/Hu. I messed up a lot which resulted in me losing all my mates for Automate to not work, got to the Council and then got rekt after killing one of them.

Bellion
Jan 13, 2016, 05:05 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCMsLm_1qNY[/SPOILER-BOX]

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 05:07 AM
3 runs, no sticker

rant

Flaoc
Jan 13, 2016, 05:08 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCMsLm_1qNY[/SPOILER-BOX]

lmao that weakness is too op for rifle

Rakurai
Jan 13, 2016, 05:34 AM
I'm really glad I got the sticker on my first run as FO.

Never want to subject myself to that torture ever again.

Rayden
Jan 13, 2016, 05:41 AM
What are these stickers you guys are talking about?

Xaeris
Jan 13, 2016, 05:45 AM
Accessory ticket that drops. You know the emblems that go on most outfit that say Arks or whatever? There's one for each class. I just got my Gunner one. And now, like hell I'm ever doing that as Gunner again.

I was hoping for something a little flashier, but oh well, I'll wear it with pride.
[spoiler-box]
http://i.imgur.com/5kd3cw4.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

AmanoMai
Jan 13, 2016, 05:47 AM
how is the rate for tier 2 and 3 stones drop
worth it to do this more than the old XQ ?

Shady3011
Jan 13, 2016, 05:50 AM
how is the rate for tier 2 and 3 stones drop
worth it to do this more than the old XQ ?

Considering you are limited to doing this 5 times per week per ship, I'd say no.

Ryziou
Jan 13, 2016, 05:52 AM
Considering you are limited to doing this 5 times per week per ship, I'd say no.

Also costs a lot of xq passes. I for one only have like 40 passes but it shouldn't be a problem for people with 400+

TaigaUC
Jan 13, 2016, 05:55 AM
I'm probably late, but apparently there's a bug where parts? of enemies don't show up in stage 10.
I haven't done it yet so I don't really know what they're talking about.

プレイ中の皆様にお知らせいたします。  現在、エクストリームクエスト「独極訓練:天極と地極」において 、10ステージ目に出現する一部のエネミーが表示されないことがある不具合を確認しており修正に向けて対応 を行っております。  本不具合が発生した場合、オプション「描画設定」の「表示設定」内にある「詳細モデ ル表示数」を6以上に設定いただくことで、改善する場合がございます。  皆様にはご迷惑をおかけしており ますことをお詫び申し上げます

Google Translate because I'm lazy:

We will inform you to everyone playing. Currently, Extreme Quest: In "Dokukyoku training celestial poles and Chikyoku", and made the correspondence is directed to check and we fix a bug that part of the enemy to appear in the 10 stage eyes may not be displayed. If this failure occurs, it is possible to get set the option "detailed model number of display" that are in "Display Settings" in the "drawing settings" to 6 or more, there is a case to improve.We apologize that we have the inconvenience to everyone

Expect emergency maintenance. Maybe.
If you run into the issue, you need to set draw settings (detailed model count) under display to 6 or greater.

AmanoMai
Jan 13, 2016, 06:20 AM

it's less about how many times i can do it per week

I'm more curious about the drop rate, whether or not the stone rate in return for the passes is worth it
normal XQ is 14 passes for 2 tier 3 stones
this one is 10 passes for 1 full run and that makes me wonder if the stone drop is good or not.... since my passes are very limited

Bellion
Jan 13, 2016, 06:22 AM
I've gotten 3 of each tier 2 stones on average per 6-10 clear. The stages do not reset, so you don't get completion rewards for it.

Flaoc
Jan 13, 2016, 06:34 AM
wow that sticker looks incredibly lame. not gonna bother doing this anymore except for fun runs every once in awhile

TaigaUC
Jan 13, 2016, 06:34 AM
It's 10 passes for one full run? I thought it'd be just 1 pass for the whole thing :/
Stone drop rate also sounds not great. Ugh.

Haha, wow. Those stickers look even lamer than I'd already heard.

Aine
Jan 13, 2016, 06:50 AM
For spellstones, solo XQ is more efficient time-wise and normal XQs are more efficient pass-wise.

HentaiLolicon
Jan 13, 2016, 07:03 AM
10/10 will not do this again.

Asellus
Jan 13, 2016, 07:08 AM
Photon boosters and Torana stones > Class emblem.

I would spam this quest if it wasn't limited to five times per week.

KazukiQZ
Jan 13, 2016, 07:16 AM
^Torana idk, but I'm interested if it can drop Pleiades too.

Xaeris
Jan 13, 2016, 07:20 AM
A couple Toranas and a Nero were all I saw, plus a lambda grinder and two spellstones. Didn't have any boosts running, so that's probably why I had a crummy drop rate.

Aine
Jan 13, 2016, 07:21 AM
So has anyone actually seen a tier 3 stone?

TaigaUC
Jan 13, 2016, 07:25 AM
It gives Photon Boosters?
Is there a list of all the good reasons to do this quest?

Misaki Ki
Jan 13, 2016, 07:28 AM
Went in as FI/HU without automate. Stages 6-9 are pretty trivial if you don't let any of the enemies get any momentum and handle things correctly.

Still digging around for an Anga quick kill for my Fighter, I'm unsure how to approach 10 yet.

CoWorker
Jan 13, 2016, 07:39 AM
Went in as FI/HU without automate. Stages 6-9 are pretty trivial if you don't let any of the enemies get any momentum and handle things correctly.

Still digging around for an Anga quick kill for my Fighter, I'm unsure how to approach 10 yet.

im gonna invest a Fi-able Elder Pain solely for floor 10.... i kept running out of mates if Dio appears

Gaylar
Jan 13, 2016, 07:51 AM
Tried using HU/FI with sword/partizan, red weapons though

I've managed to get stages 6~9 down to pat well enough not to get hit in any of them (or get hit very little).

Casra is fucking annoying, I pretty much have to kill him first to ensure his techs don't clip me while I'm dodging.

After those 4 are done I run into a solid wall with Anga, even with weakness my lv3 pot extended red sword simply doesn't put out enough dps to kill it outright before Dio shows up, and if Dio is up while Anga is in phase 2 its basically gg, one fuck up and the run is over.

I actually managed to kill Dio before killing Anga at one point, and from there it only got worse. I don't understand why the fuck it feels like Anga has so much HP, Dio died a lot faster.

I need a break, this was pretty infuriating. Enough to honestly consider cheesing it with a Chainsawd; I wanted to see if the PD inside dropped Calis.

KLMS1
Jan 13, 2016, 08:08 AM
BrHu is so OP in this.

final_attack
Jan 13, 2016, 08:21 AM
Tried going as GuRa, trying to finish it ..... 150++++ pass later, still failed at PD Persona (wasting every single Half Doll I own)

> Gave up
> Went as GuHu (75/70)
> Clear in 1 try :wacko:

Rakurai
Jan 13, 2016, 08:42 AM
I find it kind of silly that the final bosses actually hit harder then the EQ versions.

I was expecting that PD had to have been buffed with how wimpy it is in the full battle, but not to the point where it can OHKO you with its Overend. Never actually get hit by that, but I did get killed several times by the energy orb spamming, which is extremely annoying to avoid when you have Anga pestering you at the same time.

I also need to make it a note to at least destroy all but one of Anga's bits if I can't kill it before Dio Hunar shows up, because they can wear down your HP very quickly with all six of them focusing on you.

Rehal
Jan 13, 2016, 08:42 AM
Tried as Ice/Light FoTe, went pretty well.
Until the game crashed at stage 10 :C

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQyN3f6Ed14"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQyN3f6Ed14[/SPOILER-BOX]

wefwq
Jan 13, 2016, 09:00 AM
So... doing this until reach clear limit (5 times only, seriously?) and no sticker, what the hell SEGA.

1~5 are piss easy, except the diabos part, though i won't say it hard either... it's more annoying because the thing never stand still.

6~10 are kinda, eh.
Stage 9 can be intense because of no damage restriction, though both has very low HP and can be killed even before they can start attacking.
Stage 10 got me real good though, almost killed me but luckily i'm taking HP drink...

With no boosters, the drop are massive downer.
BR are the easiest class to use in this quest it seems thanks to combat invicibility.

Tunga
Jan 13, 2016, 10:00 AM
Did one run (bohu), one clear and not touching this again for awhile. 10 passes for few ores is not worth it. And yeah nerfed Mecha kitties vs Fire Ares dbs under pbf is pure rape. 6-10 took me like 7 minutes first run not too bad i guess?

1-9 is meh. What i did for 10 was:

-Kill the npc(duh)
-pbf>dove anga (Lasted like 10 sec i think per phase)
-Rekt dio with Kite & Jcrow
- I wasn't expecting PD to use Over End and hit for over 1.1K so i got one shotted (ty halfdoll)
-PBF PD from afar
- Fin with a bit of salt cant deny it lol.

Macman
Jan 13, 2016, 10:18 AM
Combat Escape is a balanced skill, guys.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/355023457188402690/39026868981C0669F640F6FCEB5B547AC41EA1A7/[/SPOILER-BOX]

Never touching this again unless sega massively tweaks the drops. Just got a few ores, nox boots, and a photon booster.

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 10:39 AM
Ace of class stickers:

A token for the best arks who have defeated RNG, consider yourself a 13* drop!

Xaelouse
Jan 13, 2016, 10:48 AM
The HP is way too low, lmao. This game is hopelessly unimpressive

Raujinn
Jan 13, 2016, 10:55 AM
I feel Anga's HP might be a bit high, but then I also feel like my options for doing good DPS against Anga as HuFi are somewhat limited. It moves around so much that hitting it consistently with what I've tried so far isn't cutting it. So I end up having to deal with Dio and Anga at once, which is pretty rough.

10 might be a little overtuned*, but at least it's difficult. The rest of the stages are pretty trivial.

* I'm comparing it against the rest of the floors here. It's such a difficulty spike its kinda silly. Also easy to get the salt flowing when you consider that 5 passes is kind of a steep entry fee, even if you are sitting on 100s. Combine that with the kind of crappy rewards the quest seems to offer and well..

Kondibon
Jan 13, 2016, 10:57 AM
consider yourself a 13* drop!
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/tUXkj4M.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

TaigaUC
Jan 13, 2016, 11:15 AM
Ugh. Tried as Br/Hu (Invade Katana + Ideal unit set, only 2500 SATK unbuffed).
Beat the whole thing on first try, but I "died" a ton of times (Never Give Up, 2 Half Dolls).
Maybe a total of ~3 times at 1-5 and probably 7~ times at 6-10. Dat RNG luck.
Finished with 1 HP and no mates left, and Never Give Up invincibility was about to run out.
The bosses sure hit way harder than normal.

I've barely done Ultimate and haven't done the story bosses, so I didn't know what to expect from probably half the bosses.
Especially with several of them chasing after me at once.
In some cases it's possible to just run around the border of the map until cooldowns or stage order timer is up.
Took forever to kill Anga. Kinda sucks because Anga can go into the running around/teleporting phases where I can't really deal damage for a long time.

Had a 250% running until stage 10.
Got 1 Torana, 1 Booster, 1 11 star unit with some so-so affixes.
Two SWs that turned out to be Glorious Wing and Sacred Duster. Yay.
6-10 offered 2-3 tier 2 stones of each type. Didn't bother getting them.

So yeah. It's much harder than regular content, of course. Expensive to attempt, and the rewards are ass.
I at least want to try it with other classes to see if I still play like shit. But it feels like a waste of passes.

ZER0 DX
Jan 13, 2016, 11:35 AM
Brakesux.

Couldn't get past the mech banthers since they ended up resisting DB's due to dying on the previous stage and wasting a half doll. Doesn't look like it's worth it anyway so I'm not gonna bother.

Raujinn
Jan 13, 2016, 11:35 AM
[spoiler-box]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10506136/yayyimagoodhunternowiguess.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

Yay I got a sticker I'll almost never see. D:

In terms of drops, gotten a couple 12*s, a selection of 11 and 10*, some 11* units and a handful of Torana, Lambda Grinders and Photon Boosters. It seems fairly generous for t2 XQ stones, but I don't really need them anymore so I just grab whatever else atm.

This is about 4 runs worth. I seem to be getting better at handling Anga and Dio at least..

Ceresa
Jan 13, 2016, 11:49 AM
How are people handling the final PD Persona as Fo/te?

Ended up just trying to fit in Rafoie when I could, and dropping nonJA gifoie while she chased me around, but it took ages. Failed the previous stage order (don't get hit by Persona+MatoiPD, can probably succeed that next time) so didn't have wand/talis bonus, maybe just throwing uncharged Ilbarta would make it easyish? Might be able to rod keep through the final hit too, doubt there's enough time to JA it though.

And that overend one shot comes so fast while I'm still stuck in recovery from miraging through those energy balls too, had to burn a half doll. Was there any particular tell for that, seemed like a random finisher she would do.

Overall seems like a huge waste of time, would rather just get the stones in regular EX and farm flicts at the same time.

TaigaUC
Jan 13, 2016, 11:51 AM
Grats.

I spent 30 seconds running around the corners of the Matoi/Persona one, then I popped Katana Combat and spammed Sakura Endo but they both died before time ran out.

milranduil
Jan 13, 2016, 11:52 AM
Ugh. Tried as Br/Hu (Invade Katana + Ideal unit set, only 2500 SATK unbuffed).
Beat the whole thing on first try, but I "died" a ton of times (Never Give Up, 2 Half Dolls).
Maybe a total of ~3 times at 1-5 and probably 7~ times at 6-10. Dat RNG luck.
Finished with 1 HP and no mates left, and Never Give Up invincibility was about to run out.
The bosses sure hit way harder than normal.

I've barely done Ultimate and haven't done the story bosses, so I didn't know what to expect from probably half the bosses.
Especially with several of them chasing after me at once.
In some cases it's possible to just run around the border of the map until cooldowns or stage order timer is up.
Took forever to kill Anga. Kinda sucks because Anga can go into the running around/teleporting phases where I can't really deal damage for a long time.

Had a 250% running until stage 10.
Got 1 Torana, 1 Booster, 1 11 star unit with Night Gear soul, Technic 3, Shoot 3 and Winculm.
Two SWs that turned out to be Glorious Wing and Sacred Duster. Yay.
6-10 offered 2-3 tier 2 stones of each type. Didn't bother getting them.

So yeah. It's much harder than regular content, of course. Expensive to attempt, and the rewards are ass.
I at least want to try it with other classes to see if I still play like shit. But it feels like a waste of passes.

idk how you die 3x in 1~5 as br lol.

How are people handling the final PD Persona as Fo/te?

Ended up just trying to fit in Rafoie when I could, and dropping nonJA gifoie while she chased me around, but it took ages. Failed the previous stage order (don't get hit by Persona+MatoiPD, can probably succeed that next time) so didn't have wand/talis bonus, maybe just throwing uncharged Ilbarta would make it easyish? Might be able to rod keep through the final hit too, doubt there's enough time to JA it though.

And that overend one shot comes so fast while I'm still stuck in recovery from miraging through those energy balls too, had to burn a half doll. Was there any particular tell for that, seemed like a random finisher she would do.

Overall seems like a huge waste of time, would rather just get the stones in regular EX and farm flicts at the same time.

talis ragrants or one shot with zanverse -> barantsion on spawn (do not fail previous stage).

TaigaUC
Jan 13, 2016, 11:56 AM
I screwed up the stage order and had to fight Gal Gryphon with a Gunslash.
I never use Gunslash.

The bears, right? I thought they'd be tough, I did like one Sakura Endo and they died.
Didn't have enough left to complete the order.

I also screwed up on the one before that and had to fight Ringarda and Diabo at the same time.
Hard to see with crap flying all over the place.

Gaylar
Jan 13, 2016, 12:05 PM
40 extreme passes and much rage later, I finally got my HU sticker.

never again

Raujinn
Jan 13, 2016, 12:07 PM
Just run around in a circle on Stage 9. If you're going around the outer Edge, Matoi shouldn't get to do anything,

While you could DPS them down before they hit you, I argue it isn't worth the risk of being crippled on Stage 10. Run around for a minute, play it safe.

TaigaUC
Jan 13, 2016, 12:08 PM
Huh. So when they said you can only clear it 5 times, that includes 1-5 and 6-10 as two separate tries.
That's kinda... meh.

Raujinn
Jan 13, 2016, 12:10 PM
You can't actually "clear" the tower though, so you only need to unlock 6-10 once. It's still a bit silly, but it coulda been worse.

Ryziou
Jan 13, 2016, 12:13 PM
I still hate mecha banthers. I wish they didn't exist.

Meteor Weapon
Jan 13, 2016, 12:17 PM
Potentialed Chainsawd+Overend nukes Stage8, other stage is a bitch though especially stage6, stage 7 and stage 10.

final_attack
Jan 13, 2016, 12:26 PM
Potentialed Chainsawd+Overend nukes Stage8, other stage is a bitch though especially stage6, stage 7 and stage 10.

Indeed >_>

I did HuFi ChainSaw, but finally need to use HalfDoll ....
That Dio+Anga (I got WB'ed, wasted tons of mates) ....... finally ran out on PD >_>

Well, at least I can take the PD's OverEnd .... pretty nicely though. 700 without MH, 530 with MH.
The one that kills is the knockback explosive shots >_>

TaigaUC
Jan 13, 2016, 12:28 PM
Anyone tried it as Gunner yet? I guess you could theoretically Aerial into the sky and then just Bullet Squall around the place?

final_attack
Jan 13, 2016, 12:32 PM
Anyone tried it as Gunner yet? I guess you could theoretically Aerial into the sky and then just Bullet Squall around the place?

150++++ XQ Pass as GuRa ... no luck.
1 try as GuHu (75/70) .... cleared :wacko: yay for Automate + IronWill (lucky sticker too) :wacko:

Also, MessiahTime for things like duo cats.

As long as you're not too high, you can use BS, but that limited vertical range ..... will make you still took hits from cats attacks

I did record runs with GuRa (failed at PD) / GuHu ...... will will take a lot of time to upload.
Since I'm uploading Stage 1-5 GuRa + HuFi ...... 6-10 GuRa (failed) / GuHu / HuFi orz

Raujinn
Jan 13, 2016, 12:35 PM

If I recall right, it's a "HA" followed by bending back and holding her hands over her head. It's a bit slower than her energy ball toss, but similar sorta noise. So it does have a tell, but for how much damage it does it is incredibly short and easy to miss among all her other attacks. Not helped is that she can use it immediately after doing any other attack..

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 13, 2016, 12:43 PM
Indeed >_>

I did HuFi ChainSaw, but finally need to use HalfDoll ....
That Dio+Anga (I got WB'ed, wasted tons of mates) ....... finally ran out on PD >_>

Well, at least I can take the PD's OverEnd .... pretty nicely though. 700 without MH, 530 with MH.
The one that kills is the knockback explosive shots >_>

The one I didn't parry hit me for 1300 for some reason, but 30% iron will triggered, and it was K.

They really should revise the amount of damage shit does in this XQ. It borders on unfair for non-Brs, AM users, vamp blade abusers, and HP stackers.

Goukezitsu
Jan 13, 2016, 12:46 PM
Did it on h/fi. Salty I ran out of weekly clears before i got my sticker. I dunno on hunter you can just Over end the first 4 stages and not take any damage. On stage 10 you don't get any weakness boosts or KC so you just gotta fight it out. Nifta outside of the gate before you go in and then go inside and OE while they are gathered up and they all die instantly (war cry for war brave before that) Burn down anga as fast as you can and then when dio comes out you just force her into her staggered mode and do extra damage to her while shes sitting still.

When PD comes out i just full charge ride slasher back and forth until he dies lol. Shout out to the chain sawd I bought off aly. It makes life a bit easier.

Drop wise I just got some mids. No more than 7-8 of each stone and like 1 torana in the 5 runs i did. As mentioned before you can get flict ultimate buster now and I got that one of my runs. It's very fun to do but it probably needs some boosted rewards for how many passes it is. It's faster however than full clears by miles tho.

final_attack
Jan 13, 2016, 12:49 PM
The one I didn't parry hit me for 1300 for some reason, but 30% iron will triggered, and it was K.

They really should revise the amount of damage shit does in this XQ. It borders on unfair for non-Brs, AM users, and HP stackers.

Ah ... I ..... use tank build (http://goo.gl/e5lH7N), though it's different from what I used normally (Normally ..... Automate's SP went into FlashGuard2), due to Infinite-Stun-Works >.<

Wasted 50%+ Mates on Dio + Anga (when I got WB'ed), I think >.<

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/mtAS1/05b79d19c3.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 13, 2016, 01:00 PM
Ah ... I ..... use tank build (http://goo.gl/e5lH7N), though it's different from what I used normally (Normally ..... Automate's SP went into FlashGuard2), due to Infinite-Stun-Works >.<

Wasted 50%+ Mates on Dio + Anga (when I got WB'ed), I think >.<

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/mtAS1/05b79d19c3.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

I stand by my previous statement that the damage stuff does in this XQ could afford to be lowered for people who don't build tank + vamp blade, automate, or i-frames for days. It actually reminds me of something I wanted to see more of; what zigmorde does. Not too much damage, but a stacking HP cut as you get hit.

Oh well. The sticker is nice.

Selphea
Jan 13, 2016, 01:00 PM

Jajaan (http://www.fulldive.nu/2016/01/14/i-beat-stage-10-of-the-new-xq-and-all-i-got-was-this-lousy-title/)

Aerial Shooting ► stuff works for the most part but Matoi Viel needs some effort since she has anti air, and a few bosses are so beefy that you kind of want to go up close for higher DPS stuff.

Ceresa
Jan 13, 2016, 01:01 PM
idk how you die 3x in 1~5 as br lol.

talis ragrants or one shot with zanverse -> barantsion on spawn (do not fail previous stage).

2x in a row I did this, and it killed it, yay.

Except even though I was in front both times it didn't count and I failed the order. Fuck this mission.

HentaiLolicon
Jan 13, 2016, 01:07 PM
Went in 1st time as Ra/Hu, got staggered while using MH -> had a nice gangbang in corner at stage 8

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 01:08 PM
White casts can pretty much skip the sticker, blah

Enemy attacks seem to have various buff/nerf. I can tank decol's bullet spray (70 damage each) but dies instantly by PD's overend (1200 damage)

TaigaUC
Jan 13, 2016, 01:15 PM
Thanks.

Tried it as Fi/Hu, Ideal Knuckles/unit and Invade DS/TD.
Felt much easier to kill bosses and get precise hits, but I was taking a lot more damage than Br/Hu.
Twin Daggers seemed the most useful weapon.
Got up to stage 10 on first try, felt like I was hitting Anga super hard but didn't even get it to phase 2.
Dio Hunar spawned and then I got killed by some multiple piercing laser twice in a row while I was spamming step dash, and died.

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 01:44 PM
Q: How to kill anga when dio spawns? They hit freaking hard!

A: Set detailed model to 5 then kill dio

Ryziou
Jan 13, 2016, 01:59 PM
White casts can pretty much skip the sticker, blah

Enemy attacks seem to have various buff/nerf. I can tank decol's bullet spray (70 damage each) but dies instantly by PD's overend (1200 damage)

I noticed this too. I got one shotted by Gal somehow. He did some wind attack that wasn't even dodgable and I instantly died.

TaigaUC
Jan 13, 2016, 02:08 PM
I think the biggest problem with these stages is a good number of them involve literally running around in circles for a minute or so.
If it was just about challenging fights, then that'd be interesting. Running in a circle hoping you don't get hit is more than boring as hell.
Well, if you're super ultra good I suppose you could clear them without getting hit anyway. But why take the risk?

Also, totally not worth 5 XQ passes.

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 02:13 PM
You can get 60 ramda grinders for clearing stage order 100 times (~120 cubes) plus 1-5 per clear

It's not a bad trade if you are low on them

TaigaUC
Jan 13, 2016, 02:15 PM
What the hell. I was just about to clear 6-10 again, literally a few strikes from finishing, and PSO2 froze my PC.
Now the client is just stuck frozen. Goddamn it.

Ignoring Dio seems to be a problem. You can break Dio's red wing balls fairly easily.
Do that and Dio gets stunned, but I don't know for how long.
It might be faster and safer to finish Dio off and then focus on Anga again after.

Gonna see about throwing up a quick guide from what I've tested and figured out so far.

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 02:17 PM
Consider yourself lucky that game did not freeze RIGHT AFTER clearing

HentaiLolicon
Jan 13, 2016, 02:19 PM
consider your pc scrub
[SPOILER-BOX]jk, do a file check with original launcher, got whole pc freeze right after loading ship list[/SPOILER-BOX]

LonelyGaruga
Jan 13, 2016, 02:20 PM
I noticed this too. I got one shotted by Gal somehow. He did some wind attack that wasn't even dodgable and I instantly died.

Are you referring to the one where Gal Gryphon flies slightly above the ground briefly and releases a blast of wind? That one's just a brief AoE so the hitbox lasts a very short period of time, you can avoid it by dodging right as Gal performs the attack.

swiki currently estimates that all enemies in the solo XQ have a 40% attack buff. Dunno whether that means the ATK stat (which would be tremendous), damage in general (not so tremendous), or both. Infections only boost ATK so it's probably that.

Gaylar
Jan 13, 2016, 02:22 PM
What the hell. I was just about to clear 6-10 again, literally a few strikes from finishing, and PSO2 froze my PC.
Now the client is just stuck frozen. Goddamn it.

Ignoring Dio seems to be a problem. You can break Dio's red wing balls fairly easily.
Do that and Dio gets stunned, but I don't know for how long.
It might be faster and safer to finish Dio off and then focus on Anga again after.

Gonna see about throwing up a quick guide from what I've tested and figured out so far.

If you kill Dio, PD will spawn soon after, WITH Anga there if you haven't killed Anga yet.

You absolutely must kill Anga first from what I've experienced.

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 02:25 PM
PD's overend is more like 400% boost to me.

As Ra I literally need to eat the energy balls with massive hunter, then dodge the follow up overend or it will be a guaranteed death.

Sayara
Jan 13, 2016, 02:40 PM
They are really challenging jesus christ.
Also that sticker better like give me a happy end or some shit, doesn't even seem worth it lol

I failed at stage 10 ;_;

dr apocalipsis
Jan 13, 2016, 03:03 PM
I have read in this very same forum than FoTe is OP.

LonelyGaruga
Jan 13, 2016, 03:12 PM
The same people that say it's not don't play it or don't play it well. Don't mind it.

Suirano
Jan 13, 2016, 03:14 PM
Finally beat this XQ. PD's Overend hit me for 1320 damage but I had that 1 HP survival ability. PD also spams lasers everywhere, definitely more intense than the EQ version. Keeping Anga alive is definitely not a good idea, especially if its in phase 2 and flying around bitchslapping you as Dio Hunar or PD is also attacking you.

Also the mech twins can eat a dick. I didn't even get the sticker, this XQ doesn't seem worth the hell it puts you through and seems more of something you do if you like a challenge.

Bellion
Jan 13, 2016, 03:21 PM
Fo/Te has it way easier than Ra/Hu, that's all I'm going to say.
When you're equally geared for both, that is.

dr apocalipsis
Jan 13, 2016, 03:26 PM
The same people that say it's not don't play it or don't play it well. Don't mind it.

So FoTe is the best class for this.

gotcha.

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 03:29 PM
There are people complaining BrHu is hard, so

Vatallus
Jan 13, 2016, 03:32 PM
Has anyone got anything besides 11* units, 12* weapons, TD stones, l.grinders, and some ores from the ExQ itself? Out of about 5 runs I haven't found anything to make this actually worth playing. Not even the sticker dropped. It feels like the only decent rewards are the titles.

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 03:37 PM
2 Pboosters and a RA cube

dr apocalipsis
Jan 13, 2016, 03:41 PM
All I got was ores and a Rabbit Wand :wacko:

250% only.

Bellion
Jan 13, 2016, 03:42 PM
Sticker may only drop from PD. I got 2 photon boosters from Stage 8 using 250% RDR + 50% triboost. A mix of tier 2 stones + photon boosters makes it more than worth it to me.

GoldGenII
Jan 13, 2016, 03:43 PM
Cleared it. A few stones, no emblem, no motivation to do it again aside from sheer boredom.

Asellus
Jan 13, 2016, 04:02 PM
Sticker may only drop from PD. I got 2 photon boosters from Stage 8 using 250% RDR + 50% triboost. A mix of tier 2 stones + photon boosters makes it more than worth it to me.

Agreed.

Pretty sure the sticker is from PD only, found two stickers within three runs, but I would farm for the photon boosters, torana and tier 2 stones all day if I could.

LonelyGaruga
Jan 13, 2016, 04:05 PM
So FoTe is the best class for this.

gotcha.

I didn't say that, but it is a really good class for this yes.

Agastya
Jan 13, 2016, 04:07 PM
This is the least fun I have ever had in this game since Magatsu.

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 04:18 PM
SGNM's challenge concept: melt a room full of bosses with your 13* before they melt you, and no black sticker

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 13, 2016, 04:31 PM

I like how hard he's trying to turn it into something when the fact Fo/Te still craps on most of the game harder than most other classes outside of solo XQ remains unchanged.

dr apocalipsis
Jan 13, 2016, 04:51 PM

I like how hard he's trying to turn it into something when the fact Fo/Te still craps on most of the game harder than most other classes outside of solo XQ remains unchanged.

And here we are again.

There are far safer classes to do this than FoTe. Just go ahead and deny that. :yes:

milranduil
Jan 13, 2016, 04:53 PM
And here we are again.

There are far safer classes to do this than FoTe. Just go ahead and deny that. :yes:

Sure FoTe isn't the -safest- class to use in there. The risk is no automate/massive hunter/etc. The reward is you get talis ragrants for stage10 and overly broken damage on other techs that essentially insta kill everything in there.

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 04:54 PM
http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up176311.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Your average Ace of Force [SPOILER]Money>>>>>>>>>>>Skill

femme fatale
Jan 13, 2016, 04:58 PM
wow so hard to use talis zondeel and mirage dash, youre right doc, you win.

HentaiLolicon
Jan 13, 2016, 04:58 PM
you should've donated all that AC to me instead

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 13, 2016, 04:59 PM
And here we are again.

Did I deny that? No. As a matter of fact, Fo/Te literally fits one of the categories I EVEN STATED of classes that are relatively unsafe in solo XQ pages ago. They still wreak havoc like anything else.

Is Fo/Te still the strongest class for:

TD1? yes
TD2? yes
TD3? yes
TD4? yes
PD? yes
AQs? yes
TAs? yes
ULT? yes

Now give it a rest.

sesiom000
Jan 13, 2016, 05:07 PM
Stage 1-9 its fair and passable but Stage 10 is Completely Broken...
its literally impossible to kill 2 phases of Anga using hunter as main because they nerfed the damage of the Sword and killing anga with spear or any other melee weapon its a pain, and even if you can manage to deal him tons of damage its still impossible to kill both phases before Dio appears...
Im playing solo why the fuck do they nerf the player weapons when you spend so many hours getting and affixing them??
I already did this 6 times with both my Hu/Fi never died once but in Dio hunar i just forfeit because its cheap and i dont like leaving my characters to die just because SEGA doesn't know how to make something challenging without nerfing the players or one shot killing...
And in the end even if you make it you get a stupid sticker and a fucking stone...
Congratulations SEGA!

FANSean
Jan 13, 2016, 05:08 PM
Well, more power to the people who can/are willing to do this consistently and have cubes to burn since there's some decent stuff to pick up from this with enough persistence, but the 40% damage increase seems a bit much if you ask me.

HentaiLolicon
Jan 13, 2016, 05:10 PM
And selling of scape doll skyrockets.

sesiom000
Jan 13, 2016, 05:15 PM
Did I deny that? No. As a matter of fact, Fo/Te literally fits one of the categories I EVEN STATED of classes that are relatively unsafe in solo XQ pages ago. They still wreak havoc like anything else.

TD1? yes
TD2? yes
TD3? yes
TD4? yes
PD? yes
AQs? yes
TAs? yes
ULT? yes

Now give it a rest.

Force is the easiest and strongest class too play in this game since they deal the strongest DPS and when they die they just wait for the Under powered Melee classes too revive them or use half dolls so they can continue nuking from afar they are basically suicide bombers...
Every TD its just a Force fest and that just shows that this game remains super unbalanced towards other classes...

LonelyGaruga
Jan 13, 2016, 05:20 PM
And here we are again.

I wasn't aware safe was a synonym for better.

Honestly, just can it.

its literally impossible to kill 2 phases of Anga using hunter as main because they nerfed the damage of the Sword and killing anga with spear or any other melee weapon its a pain, and even if you can manage to deal him tons of damage its still impossible to kill both phases before Dio appears...
Im playing solo why the fuck do they nerf the player weapons when you spend so many hours getting and affixing them??
I already did this 6 times with both my Hu/Fi never died once but in Dio hunar i just forfeit because its cheap and i dont like leaving my characters to die just because SEGA doesn't know how to make something challenging without nerfing the players or one shot killing...
And in the end even if you make it you get a stupid sticker and a fucking stone...
Congratulations SEGA!

Force is the easiest and strongest class too play in this game since they deal the strongest DPS and when they die they just wait for the Under powered Melee classes too revive them or use half dolls so they can continue nuking from afar they are basically suicide bombers...
Every TD its just a Force fest and that just shows that this game remains super unbalanced towards other classes...

What the hell am I reading.

dr apocalipsis
Jan 13, 2016, 05:21 PM
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Full story here.

(...)

And got my bingo.

We are done, nothing to see here.

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 05:24 PM
I wasn't aware safe was a synonym for better.

wasn't aware safe was a synonym for better.

wasn't better.

And limit break Fi totally breaks the game, hurry nerf it!

LonelyGaruga
Jan 13, 2016, 05:27 PM
Unsafe isn't a synonym for better either.

KLMS1
Jan 13, 2016, 05:27 PM
What the hell am I reading.

The daily quota from the salt mines?

Macman
Jan 13, 2016, 05:28 PM
Don't fuck up 9's stage order and your sword wont turn into foam for stage 10. :wacko:

sesiom000
Jan 13, 2016, 05:28 PM
[/SPOILER-BOX]

I would be ashamed of dying those many times to the point i wouldīt play PSO2 anymore...
Pay To Win FTW!

femme fatale
Jan 13, 2016, 05:30 PM
And got my bingo.

We are done, nothing to see here.

wow you got me, you win once again, i clap for you

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 05:31 PM
Love how extreme buff/nerf of weapons due to the stage order

On the last stage it's melt or be melted

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 13, 2016, 05:34 PM
Love how extreme buff/nerf of weapons due to the stage order

On the last stage it's melt or be melted

Was always like that. Just that they'll actually doom you this time unlike normal XQs where even if your main weapon's damage was cut by 90%, it didnt mean you'd end up fighting anything as aggressive as lvl80 anga and DIO at the same time.

Xaeris
Jan 13, 2016, 05:49 PM
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Lol, well, that's one form of tenacity I suppose. That's 60 days of Prem on that page alone, never mind if that person bought more than what shows on the page.

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 05:52 PM
I can understand you nerfed our WB since we are melting things but why not nerf anga's WB when dio melts us at the same rate.

sesiom000
Jan 13, 2016, 05:54 PM
haha i managed to beat that it, i was doing the stage 10 with nerfed weapons LOL...
Thanks guys for the Stage 9 tip i didnīt know that, im not much of a extreme player!
Did it with Hu/Fi Sword User!

PS: Just avoid Stage 9 enemies for 60 seconds, dont do it like me LOL!

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 13, 2016, 05:58 PM
PS: Just avoid Stage 9 enemies for 60 seconds, dont do it like me LOL!

Elder pain/chainsawd + hp crafts + twister fall craft + spin to win?

Automate, life steal, and ketos proi healing do not count against you in XQ floor orders. Sword hunter is one of the cheesier options because of it.

Since I only have ketos proi out of those options as katana braver, I just use KC the moment falke leone shows up, and make sure i kill rockbear, bayari, falk leone, and vilma leopard within 20 seconds.

edit: casting megiverse should count against the no healing role though.

Selphea
Jan 13, 2016, 06:01 PM
That's a troll screencap, the buys are 1 second apart but the iframes on rez are way more than 1 second even with trusty Halfdoll-kun.

TD1? yes
TD2? yes
TD3? yes
TD4? yes
PD? yes
AQs? yes
TAs? yes
ULT? yes

Now give it a rest.

TAs debateable, afaik desat breaks records with TeBr since FoTe can't Guren.

AQs I think TeBr might be better at lv80 since they have Banish and Wand Gear.

TD4 really depends on pub with 2 AIS or organized with 1 AIS. For pub with 2 AIS the only thing you really need to kill is Exoda and Banish and Graptor have a huge advantage there.

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 06:04 PM
That's a troll screencap, the buys are 1 second apart but the iframes on rez are way more than 1 second even with trusty Halfdoll-kun.

The last unit, er, it's actually, minute

Selphea
Jan 13, 2016, 06:14 PM
Oh hey it is, wow that guy died 2 times a minute on average o_O;

If he has that much money why doesn't he just spend that AC on scratch items to sell for better gear or something. 5% attribute = jackpot

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 13, 2016, 06:21 PM

Yeah I seen him. He primarily uses techs, while the braver sub is mostly there for guren dashing + weak stance, no?

Either that or superior techs for zondeel -> talis casted techs at a range as well as consistent compounds. Safety, and range.

TD4 really depends on pub with 2 AIS or organized with 1 AIS. For pub with 2 AIS the only thing you really need to kill is Exoda and Banish and Graptor have a huge advantage there.

I have yet to see a pug manage AIS to the point where the only thing there is for people out of AIS to do is kill exodas.

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 06:22 PM
This guy has an austre rod and 250PP so, PP elitism, apparently.

Anything PD throws depletes 500+ HP without resistance

sesiom000
Jan 13, 2016, 06:27 PM
Elder pain/chainsawd + hp crafts + twister fall craft + spin to win?

Automate, life steal, and ketos proi healing do not count against you in XQ floor orders. Sword hunter is one of the cheesier options because of it.

Since I only have ketos proi out of those options as katana braver, I just use KC the moment falke leone shows up, and make sure i kill rockbear, bayari, falk leone, and vilma leopard within 20 seconds.

I used Orbit Sword and Automate.

I ussualy use Over End, Guilty break and the one to charge the sword.

sesiom000
Jan 13, 2016, 06:34 PM
Guys, im doing with my 2nd character and i use Partizan and gloves i cleared Stage 9 without getting hit in 60 seconds like before but once i get to stage 10 the enemies are resisting my two weapons.
What do i need to do to make Partizan and gloves deal max damage?
Is it just clear the Stage 9 order?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 13, 2016, 06:35 PM
Guys, im doing with my 2nd character and i use Partizan and gloves i cleared Stage 9 without getting hit in 60 seconds like before but once i get to stage 10 the enemies are resisting my two weapons.

Yes, and the order is to not heal to be exact, and I've already listed all the way you can get around that.

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 06:40 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up176357.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Br with 12* weapon +60 atk units is officially easier than Ra with 13* weapon +100 units

Bellion
Jan 13, 2016, 06:41 PM
Stage 10 enemies are weak/resistant to the following depending on if you clear Stage 9's Order or not:
Sword, Double Saber, Katana, Assault Rifle, TMGs, Talis, Wand, and JetBoots.

You must use those weapons if you want to nuke them.

Ryziou
Jan 13, 2016, 06:50 PM

Why banish and do all that jazz when you can do one sat cannon to one shot the forbidden ones.

If you failed stage 9 then yeah, you're going to have a bad time. It's literally impossible to fail stage 9.

Stage 10 enemies are weak/resistant to the following depending on if you clear Stage 9's Order or not:

rip 2 shotting with knuckles

Selphea
Jan 13, 2016, 07:00 PM
Yeah I seen him. He primarily uses techs, while the braver sub is mostly there for guren dashing + weak stance, no?

Yep :wacko: but still a TeBr, even if playing like a Fo.

Either that or superior techs for zondeel -> talis casted techs at a range as well as consistent compounds. Safety, and range.

Depends on map really. Techer can Talis Zondeel too if it's really needed, but most maps tend to let you get away with smacking, and it gets PPC Banish Ragrants along with compounds for twice the bursty goodness.

I have yet to see a pug manage AIS to the point where the only thing there is for people out of AIS to do is kill exodas.

Get into B25-29! Although I FoBr there which isn't half bad vs mobs TBH, murders toy Darkers and Average Stance Gibarta does an alright job at pulling aggro away from approaching mobs and CCing them until their faces break and they get headshotted. But still in the Fo family :wacko:

Why banish and do all that jazz when you can do one sat cannon to one shot the forbidden ones.

Because you need to charge again for the AIS next to it who probably got its gun broken by some other pubbie and is now sliding around ;_;!

sesiom000
Jan 13, 2016, 07:00 PM

So basically the game doesnt allow me to kill stage 10 with my 2 weapons on my 2nd character that i have been farming and affixing for months...
Hahaha (facepalm)

Either way thanks for the help guys!

milranduil
Jan 13, 2016, 07:22 PM
Although I FoBr there which isn't half bad vs mobs TBH, murders toy Darkers and Average Stance Gibarta does an alright job at pulling aggro away from approaching mobs and CCing them until their faces break and they get headshotted. But still in the Fo family :wacko:

Why do this when you can just FoTe talis ragrants and actually kill stuff?

Rakurai
Jan 13, 2016, 07:40 PM
This quest makes me wish FO had a skill that removes the charge time from your next tech after dodging something with Mirage Escape.

The mecha duo and the PD trio are a headache if you can't kill one of them before the other shows up, as you'll seldom be able to find an opening to get a charged tech off, let alone regen your PP.

milranduil
Jan 13, 2016, 07:41 PM
This quest makes me wish FO had a skill that removes the charge time from your next tech after dodging something with Mirage Escape.

The mecha duo and the PD trio are a headache if you can't kill one of them before the other shows up, as you'll seldom be able to find an opening to get a charged tech off, let alone regen your PP.

Doesn't rod keep do that? Also, you can kill the first cat that spawns with uncharged fomel so easily...

Selphea
Jan 13, 2016, 07:52 PM
Why do this when you can just FoTe talis ragrants and actually kill stuff?

Because then you can't get 999k Banishes!

Like IDK most of the time there's stuff to kill some AIS comes by and slashes them up, the only thing left to kill are the Exodas. Usually someone goes "Norimasu" and I'll just go collect stones while watching little triangles disappear on the opposite towers.

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 07:58 PM
Doesn't rod keep do that? Also, you can kill the first cat that spawns with uncharged fomel so easily...

It's charge escape (all weapon), rod keep saves you from spending pp again from charged tech

Haven't seen people using it with tech other than ilfoie though

pkemr4
Jan 13, 2016, 08:22 PM
stage 10 is a bitch but the rest Br/Hu can just roflstomp

LonelyGaruga
Jan 13, 2016, 08:26 PM
It's charge escape (all weapon), rod keep saves you from spending pp again from charged tech

Haven't seen people using it with tech other than ilfoie though

Any Fo main should have that skill, it's just 1 SP and it's impossible not to make good use of it with any tech really.

Well, besides Namegid but yeah.

milranduil
Jan 13, 2016, 09:53 PM

stage 10 as br/hu is a roflstomp, what are you on?

wefwq
Jan 13, 2016, 10:16 PM
They should just make Ace of Scapedoll title already

ThePageofHeart
Jan 13, 2016, 10:26 PM
So does anyone have a proper guide to this than just "use Gurren-Tessen"?

Selphea
Jan 13, 2016, 10:35 PM
So does anyone have a proper guide to this than just "use Gurren-Tessen"?

Taiga's (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231734)
Reddit's (https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/40tdu1/miscellaneous_notes_on_new_solo_xq/)
Mine (http://www.fulldive.nu/2016/01/14/i-beat-stage-10-of-the-new-xq-and-all-i-got-was-this-lousy-title/)

sparab
Jan 13, 2016, 10:44 PM
Detailed guild for BrHu

S6: kombathatouhatouhatoufinish
S7: kanrankanrantessentessentessentessentessen
S8: kanrankanrantessentessentessentessentessenmassivet essentessentessentessentessen
S9: kombattessentessentessentessen
S10: tessentessentessentessentessentessentessentessenma ssivetessentessentessentessenPBfishkombattessentes sentessentessenfinish

Bellion
Jan 13, 2016, 10:45 PM
I hope you remembered to use another 250% RDR before breaking those crystals. I disagree with the terrible rewards part of your guide!

Turns out I deposited some stones from earlier clears and averaged out 12 tier 2 stones per clear with 250% +50% RDR along with photon boosters and that micro sticker.

D-Inferno
Jan 13, 2016, 11:12 PM
Ugh, why do Boots have to be the F10 weakness. :/

Interesting quest though.

Xaelouse
Jan 13, 2016, 11:24 PM
You dont have to use them, just know you'll be making things slower.

TaigaUC
Jan 13, 2016, 11:34 PM
Just about done with my guide, I think.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3319511

D-Inferno
Jan 13, 2016, 11:55 PM
lol... tried to use jb; beat it again. I forgot Gran Wave shift had those invin frames. Rip many tickets though.

Tunga
Jan 13, 2016, 11:58 PM
You dont have to use them, just know you'll be making things slower.

Makes some parts faster than DBs actually.

Kole
Jan 14, 2016, 12:19 AM
I'm bringing that celestial laser to recover hp - hopefully this'll be enough to not fail.

final_attack
Jan 14, 2016, 12:22 AM
I'm bringing that celestial laser to recover hp - hopefully this'll be enough to not fail.

Imo, might not be enough.
Tank build + Chain Sword + Automate still use a lot of mates.

un1t27
Jan 14, 2016, 12:32 AM

http://sm.uploads.im/QSqaO.gif

un1t27
Jan 14, 2016, 12:33 AM

https://d.maxfile.ro/qwzohncytv.gif

Eternal255
Jan 14, 2016, 12:44 AM
I got two anga spawns in the last round, what the hell? Is that normal?

Any legitimate strategy for this? I wasted a half doll & 3 scape dolls (i had some extras lying around from one of those limited-AC purchaes), hoping to clear it, but as soon as the second anga spawned with dio it was GG. Fighting the first anga with dio was hard enough, especially since they were resistant to double saber the whole time :/

Fi/Hu btw, iron will, not automate (it saved me way too many times... should I try automate?)

sparab
Jan 14, 2016, 12:51 AM
Double anga is bonus stage Clear stage 9 order if your weapons are resisted on stage 10

Automate is a must unless you can avoid like a pro, while iron will can (sometimes) save you from PD's overend

Selphea
Jan 14, 2016, 12:51 AM
Anga's first "death" is just a break, it reforms after a bit.

Eternal255
Jan 14, 2016, 01:00 AM
Double anga is bonus stage Clear stage 9 order if your weapons are resisted on stage 10

Automate is a must unless you can avoid like a pro, while iron will can (sometimes) save you from PD's overend

I did clear stage 9 though

Anga's first "death" is just a break, it reforms after a bit.

I completely forgot about that...

sparab
Jan 14, 2016, 01:04 AM
If you cleared stage 9 anga will be WEAK to ds. You will see it has weapon icons, but the text says "weakness"

But ds is just not a bossing weapon, use a knuckle or dagger

Aine
Jan 14, 2016, 01:44 AM
I hope you remembered to use another 250% RDR before breaking those crystals. I disagree with the terrible rewards part of your guide!

Turns out I deposited some stones from earlier clears and averaged out 12 tier 2 stones per clear with 250% +50% RDR along with photon boosters and that micro sticker.

Eh you must be super lucky because I'm averaging maybe around 8 or 9 with 250%, team tree, and prem drink. Even then 12 stones for 5 passes is about half as much as 70 stones for 14 passes. Doesn't really feel worth it.

TaigaUC
Jan 14, 2016, 02:17 AM
There are no "rare" stages, right?

Any legitimate strategy for this?

Feel free to check my guide for tips and stuff.

Eternal255
Jan 14, 2016, 02:24 AM
If you cleared stage 9 anga will be WEAK to ds. You will see it has weapon icons, but the text says "weakness"

But ds is just not a bossing weapon, use a knuckle or dagger

I was using TD, but that seemed incredibly slow. Doublesaber is amazing for certain bosses, anga being one of them.

And I *did* clear stage 9. It was just to avoid taking damage, was cake. Anga and Dio had their own separate resistance to double saber (you know, how anga has weapon resists when you fight him?).

Feel free to check my guide for tips and stuff.

Whereabouts is it?

sparab
Jan 14, 2016, 02:34 AM
All stages are considered rare stages because no info

Unlike UQ, anga here does not grow any resistance. It pops a reflecting shield sometimes to delay the fight, and dio will join the merry gang soon enough.

LonelyGaruga
Jan 14, 2016, 02:34 AM
Dio Hunar never resists anything unless you fail the stage order. Anga's resistance mechanics are disabled in single-player quests as well, so it never resists anything in solo XQ unless you fail the stage order, again.

TaigaUC
Jan 14, 2016, 03:17 AM
Whereabouts is it?

It was linked above your previous post asking for strategy, but here it is again:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231734

I'm too lazy to try and fit it into my sig.

Asellus
Jan 14, 2016, 03:42 AM

It is. Weeks before we even got this quest I had a conversation with peeps about how effortless solo extreme will be on BrHu, and it is. I can kill anga on BrHu before dio even spawns, and meeting the stage requirement of killing PD from the front is just as easy.

Rakurai
Jan 14, 2016, 04:32 AM
Combat Escape feels like something that should've been changed back during that major class rebalance, but got glanced over for whatever reason.

Macman
Jan 14, 2016, 04:43 AM
Combat Escape might be slightly more fair if it costed more than 1 skillpoint to get, I dunno. Maybe 10 skillpoints, 10 sec invuln at 1, going up to the full 20 at 10.

isCasted
Jan 14, 2016, 05:27 AM
Erm, it's 1 SP for 10 seconds and 5 SP for full duration right now.

TaigaUC
Jan 14, 2016, 05:39 AM
Extreme in general has always been kinda easy for Br. I usually use Br when I do XQ.
Bouncer works too because I don't think any of the orders take Bouncer weapons into consideration.
If you're rushing and lazy you can just kill everything and move on instead of caring about orders.

EvilMag
Jan 14, 2016, 05:42 AM
Bouncer imo is probably the easiest class to solo XQs mostly due to the class not getting really getting punished as hard as others for failing floor orders.

I seriously wish Sega would just go back to the old XQ and add Bouncer weapons to the floor orders.

Macman
Jan 14, 2016, 06:34 AM
Erm, it's 1 SP for 10 seconds and 5 SP for full duration right now.
Shows how long it's been since i've stared at the braver skill tree. It should honestly be 10 SP though.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 14, 2016, 07:55 AM
Shows how long it's been since i've stared at the braver skill tree. It should honestly be 10 SP though.

Wouldn't matter much. Just means katana bravers would have less SP in bow skills, which kinda goes against their implied goals of making braver a true hybrid if the last skill tree makeover braver got was any hint.

Aine
Jan 14, 2016, 11:27 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/update/20151125/01/

So tier 3 stones don't drop after all, they corrected the quest description (initially it said spellstones drop, now it says ores drop).

Kole
Jan 14, 2016, 11:58 AM
Welp, this was a big waste of time and extreme passes.

dot_Hacker
Jan 14, 2016, 12:30 PM
the droplists, as always, are on swiki

Don't have time to read old posts so apologize if this is redundant

1 phantom night pyroxene / photon booster
2 ?
3 ?
4 ?
5 photon booster
6 photon booster、torana
7 torana
8 torana
9 torana
10 photon booster、torana, ace of sticker

so far it seems to drop the 11*s weaps from most of the xqs.
nox drop on last wave
i dunno about 13s.
cencius units 11* confirmed drop. i believe they are old.