PDA

View Full Version : a few questions as ive been gone again awhile

Meta77
Jan 12, 2016, 05:48 PM
1. can anyone feel me in on the current status of all the falzes? elder, double etc and where they stand
2. whens the next time we get to fight profound. ive been trying to sign on a lot to find it but never have yet
3. when is the ps4 version due to hit?

Kondibon
Jan 12, 2016, 05:55 PM
1. Story wise or mechanically? And if story, how much detail/spoilers do you want me to go into?
2. It's always scheduled so you can check on bumped, but I don't think the schedule is updated yet since there's a maintinence soon anyway.
3. Some time in the summer.

Meta77
Jan 12, 2016, 06:06 PM
1. spoil as much as you like. i want to know story wise whats going going on.
2. yea bumped is saying christmas and atm its mining so i logged off again
3. dang

Kondibon
Jan 12, 2016, 06:13 PM
1. spoil as much as you like. i want to know story wise whats going going on.
2. yea bumped is saying christmas and atm its mining so i logged off again
3. dang
Elder and luther got eaten by double, persona is the PD, Apprentice was purged from Eucreta leaving only it's body in lilipa, and the bit of energy double ate, I have no idea what happened to double.
You can probably check after the maintenance.
Episode 4 is coming on the 27th though, so there's that.

Anduril
Jan 12, 2016, 06:49 PM
Elder and luther got eaten by double, persona is the PD, Apprentice was purged from Eucreta leaving only it's body in lilipa, and the bit of energy double ate, I have no idea what happened to double.
You can probably check after the maintenance.
Episode 4 is coming on the 27th though, so there's that.

1. If I recall correctly, [Double] basically force fed themselves, along with the power it obtained from [Elder], [Loser], and [Apprentice], into Matoi to awake the [Profound Darkness].

TaigaUC
Jan 12, 2016, 07:41 PM
It was talked about elsewhere on these forums. If I recall correctly:
Xiao gave the player an ability to absorb Falz power when fighting them. This prevented Double from becoming PD despite eating the other Falzes. In realizing this, after fighting the player and Matoi, Double allowed their collected Falz essence to go into the player, so that PD would be reborn. But Matoi wanted the responsibility and took the Falz essence into herself to become PD.

The player is then prodded by Persona to put Matoi out of her misery, which results in failing to save her. This in turn leads to the creation of Persona (to prevent paradox?). After this, the player can disagree with Persona and seek their own way to save Matoi, which ultimately succeeds.

Deo Hunar separates from Matoi and flies off to become PD or something. Clones? of Double are spawned as part of PD's reawakening? I don't know what the deal with that is, but I'm pretty sure Xiao explains it when you do PD for the first time.

Anyway, Matoi gets saved, all the Falzes are dead (including their hosts), and everyone has a happy ending.[/spoiler-box]

Next episode [spoiler]takes place a few years later, in slightly post-modern high school Earth, Japan. Tokyo. The player awakens from cryo and has to battle phantoms of people's nightmares.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just going from what I recall people like LonelyGaruga were saying in random posts.

Sizustar
Jan 12, 2016, 07:46 PM
It was talked about elsewhere on these forums. If I recall correctly:
Xiao gave the player an ability to absorb Falz power when fighting them. This prevented Double from becoming PD despite eating the other Falzes. In realizing this, after fighting the player and Matoi, Double allowed their collected Falz essence to go into the player, so that PD would be reborn. But Matoi wanted the responsibility and took the Falz essence into herself to become PD.

The player then has to experience failing to save Matoi by putting her out of her misery (via Persona's insistence), which leads to the creation of Persona. After this, the player can disagree with Persona and seek their own way to save Matoi, which ultimately succeeds.

Deo Hunar separates from Matoi and flies off to become PD or something. Clones? of Double are spawned as part of PD's reawakening? I don't know what the deal with that is, but I'm pretty sure Xiao explains it when you do PD for the first time.

Anyway, Matoi gets saved, all the Falzes are dead (including their hosts), and everyone has a happy ending.[/spoiler-box]

Next episode [spoiler]takes place a few years later, in slightly post-modern high school Earth, Japan. Tokyo.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just going from what people like LonelyGaruga were saying in random posts.

It's set 1 year after the anime starts...2027? or 2028?, how it ties into we don't know the specific yet, but character from the show do show up in the promo video of the next episode.