PDA

View Full Version : Need advice for char build! any help appreciated

3rdEyeSuperluminal
Jan 12, 2016, 08:59 PM
Hi! I am a Phantasy Star Veteran to say the least, first rpg EVER was Phantasy Star 1 (Sega Master System) played most all PS titles to date. Anyways... i could use some advice, because ive come to somewhat of a stuck point. i love the bravers being able to use katanas, and the bow.... but im looking to build a character that can slice and dice!!! with swords or slicing weps, AS WELL AS one that can run and gun... could anyone suggest a build thatg is optimal and fun to play?? or should i just go something traditional like braver / hunter and then have another leveled as ranger /gunner.... sure would like to have the best of both worlds though! perhaps there is some twin machine guns, launchers, assaults that have decent to good stats, and can be equipped by any class? Thanks a bunch for your time! any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Carpe Diem, Carpe Nocturne!!!

Jobe lvl 62 fighter / Hunter
Bloody Mary lvl 32 Braver / ??? (this is the character im wanting to build)

Sizustar
Jan 12, 2016, 09:12 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Strobo_Lemon
Jan 12, 2016, 09:46 PM
Gunslash is probably close to what you're looking for if you want the best of both worlds on a single weapon. Also equippable by all classes.

If you want to use the Katana and Bow, just build a hybrid Br/Hu, then Gu/Ra for TMG, AR, Launcher. You'll need pure mags if you play them all on one character, or just play the other class with an alt.

3rdEyeSuperluminal
Jan 12, 2016, 10:00 PM
thank u both, this helps a lot! :D

doomdragon83
Jan 12, 2016, 10:06 PM
Gunslash is probably close to what you're looking for if you want the best of both worlds on a single weapon.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/QCxRzVm.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
Gunslash is best of no world.

starwind75043
Jan 12, 2016, 11:23 PM
Banishing Arrow then Kamikaze Arrow is pretty good combo for me when ever i need to switch to a bow. I know there are hybrid builds out there i have had no experience with them so you may want to look and see what other people are saying about them