PDA

View Full Version : new to pso2

jonwm
Jan 16, 2016, 04:48 PM
well as the title says im new to pso2. been debating on trying it out for a very long time around 1.5 years or so hehe.
anyways im on jp pso2 looking for what ship has the main english player base.
and also looking for people to play with as everyone knows playing an mmo is boring by yourself. nothing against solo players

Anduril
Jan 16, 2016, 04:51 PM
Ship 02 has the largest English speaking population.

As a primarily solo player, you have offended my honor, sir. *weeps in a corner*

jonwm
Jan 16, 2016, 05:02 PM
hmm guess ill make a new char on ship 2 then i made one on 10 :/.
nothing wrong at all with being a solo player at all. i myself am normally a solo player after i get used to the game. but when it comes to pso2 and not being able to read the text that isnt translated by patch i find it more suitable to find people to play with

Hysteria1987
Jan 16, 2016, 07:30 PM
An awful lot of people in this game are solo players- it's a bit of a cultural thing in this game. Not that there's anything wrong with that- I'm one of them myself! I just say this so you know what to expect.

My advice would be to try and find yourself a suitable team as soon as you're able- straight up you'll have some contacts to set up some games with.

TehCubey
Jan 16, 2016, 10:05 PM
There's quite a few English speakers on ship 10, too. Not as many as 2 but a few. Also ship 4 has many. It may rival ship 2 in terms of its non-JP population.

Konquer
Jan 17, 2016, 09:09 PM
ship 2 has the most english players