PDA

View Full Version : Event EVENT-PRIZE POLL

TenebriS
Jan 17, 2016, 11:03 AM
Attention ARKs!

Phashion needs your help to create great events in the future!
Throughout the years we hosted many events you enjoyed and participated in with different prizes. Now the question remains what prizes made you the happiest? Which ones didn't impress you much?
To make the events more memorable and enjoyable we want to provide you with the prizes you want so here is your chance to voice your opinion and let us know!

Vote on your favourite option or tell us in the comments what you would like the most!

[SC] = Sponsored Content; we would have to get an artist to help out
[SE] = Ship Exclusive; can only provide it on certain Ships unless there will be sponsors

The Phashion Legacy group thanks you for your input and help!
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/88a46cda-e56c-411a-8f21-df08563c62b1.png~original

Sacrificial
Jan 17, 2016, 11:06 AM
Personally I vote art. Otherwise webmoney because that's easier

TenebriS
Jan 20, 2016, 01:00 PM
Thanks for all the votes so far!
I will keep this poll up so people will be able to vote if they didn't yet.

Feel free to give any kind of input for future events here in the meantime!

Anduril
Jan 20, 2016, 01:09 PM
I would like to see another "Moment of Style" event. It was really great to see what outfits people came up with for the theme and their rationale.

jooozek
Jan 20, 2016, 01:17 PM
meseta prizes feel to me kinda like a gray area because of stuff like RMT, art and webcode don't directly affect the game so i voted for those

yoshiblue
Jan 20, 2016, 01:21 PM
Guess objects such as art books, Rappy plushes and Elenor model kits count as other. Would be interesting to see how many people would want a Shikihime and Aionihime model kit.