PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Gunner / Tec class

Levlia
Jan 18, 2016, 11:05 AM
Hello

I just started not long ago and I'm attempting the class Gunner / Tec.
I am just wonder what is the communitys thoughts on this and if there is any
guides that can help me out with the skill trees xD

Thanks!
-Lev

Kondibon
Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 AM
I think Fo/Gu used to be a decent gimmick combo because of s-roll and chain trigger. Since s-roll got nerfed, it isn't as good though. I think it's still possible, but involves switching weapons to a talis or rod to finish the chain iirc.

Levlia
Jan 18, 2016, 11:46 AM
s-roll and chain trigger

I assume S- roll is the shift dodge right? sadly I don't understand alot of the lingo in pso2 yet xD

So far this is how I am playing the class:
Twin guns I use these for melee purpose only really or if i'm in a pinch ( surrounded by enemies )
Rifle is what I change to when im supporting others and deal out heavy damage at range
the gunslash i don't really use that often at all xD

the only ability's on my hotbar are the buffs and heals otherwise i dont know what tec abilitys I should use.

Kondibon
Jan 18, 2016, 11:58 AM
I assume S- roll is the shift dodge right? sadly I don't understand alot of the lingo in pso2 yet xD

So far this is how I am playing the class:
Twin guns I use these for melee purpose only really or if i'm in a pinch ( surrounded by enemies )
Rifle is what I change to when im supporting others and deal out heavy damage at range
the gunslash i don't really use that often at all xD

the only ability's on my hotbar are the buffs and heals otherwise i dont know what tec abilitys I should use.There's a skill gunners get that increases the damage you do if you perform a just attack right after an s-roll, it's only a +10% bonus max now so it's not worth it anymore, but it used to be +100% damage, and since it worked with techs you could do some crazy stuff.

If you aren't sure of what you're doing I can't recommend trying a setup like gu/fo or gu/te though. Without the right weapons and skills you're just a gunner with megiverse, zanverse, and subpar shifta/deband.

Also, if you're maining Gu and not using mech guns often you might want to consider going ranger instead, but I'm not really sure what your ultimate goal is gameplay wise.

ZerotakerZX
Jan 18, 2016, 01:19 PM
TeGu is maybe, but GuTe is no go, since it renders your shifta and deband useless and without those you are not a Techer.

Levlia
Jan 18, 2016, 01:36 PM
Ultimate goal eh

I guess it would have to be close range support with guns, cause I don't enjoy the swordplay all that much ingame. I really like the action style of the gunner since I'm comfortable dodging, and i felt that tech was interesting cause I am usto playing buff and healing classes in mmo's.

The reason I didn't go ranger is for the fact I don't like using the rocket guns xD

The whole reason i asked is so I could find out what are the right weapons and skills i need to learn
also so I can figure out what players mean by megiverse, zanverse but I do know what shifta/ deband is xD

Anduril
Jan 18, 2016, 01:43 PM
Ultimate goal eh

I guess it would have to be close range support with guns, cause I don't enjoy the swordplay all that much ingame. I really like the action style of the gunner since I'm comfortable dodging, and i felt that tech was interesting cause I am usto playing buff and healing classes in mmo's.

The reason I didn't go ranger is for the fact I don't like using the rocket guns xD

The whole reason i asked is so I could find out what are the right weapons and skills i need to learn
also so I can figure out what players mean by megiverse, zanverse but I do know what shifta/ deband is xD
Megiverse is a Tech that creates a field that has HP Absorb, and Zanverse creates a field that adds extra ticks of damage. The other support Tech, Zondeel, creates a vacuum that sucks in enemies and holds them for a few seconds.

Kondibon
Jan 18, 2016, 01:55 PM
Ultimate goal eh

I guess it would have to be close range support with guns, cause I don't enjoy the swordplay all that much ingame. I really like the action style of the gunner since I'm comfortable dodging, and i felt that tech was interesting cause I am usto playing buff and healing classes in mmo's.As someone who likes playing support: it's not worth going for as a primary playstyle, in PSO2. You'd probably get more out of GU/RA or something if you don't like normal melee.

The whole reason i asked is so I could find out what are the right weapons and skills i need to learnI honestly don't know much about Te/Gu builds as far as gear goes, only that they involve using t-atk mech guns with chain trigger and techs.

Naoya Kiriyama
Jan 18, 2016, 02:55 PM
TeGu is maybe, but GuTe is no go, since it renders your shifta and deband useless and without those you are not a Techer.

Gu/Te best zanverses on the other hand

Levlia
Jan 19, 2016, 11:46 AM
Alrighty I guess for the tec ill focus more on the resta and the attack ability's since buffs are
considered useless since they do not last long.
I'm also noticing that my twin gun damage seems low lvl 40 and they hit for 90 - 100 only my Pa's are hitting above 1000 but my R- attack is at 1400 and the T gun are at 700+

do I have to raise my dex in order for the N attack to rise?

Gu/Te best zanverses on the other hand

I haven't gotten that ability yet, once I get it ill give it a shot :I

thanks guys by the way this is helping me figure alot of stuff out!!

KLMS1
Jan 19, 2016, 11:55 AM
Alrighty I guess for the tec ill focus more on the resta and the attack ability's since buffs are considered useless since they do not last long.

Eh, you just need to renew them regularly.

God no. Dex only lowers the damage variance and is generally held to be just about the single most useless stat in the game.

And basic attacks are kinda useless in general, mainly good for things like PP regen, setting up Just Attacks and cycling through the PA chain.

Kondibon
Jan 19, 2016, 11:56 AM
Alrighty I guess for the tec ill focus more on the resta and the attack ability's since buffs are
considered useless since they do not last long.
I'm also noticing that my twin gun damage seems low lvl 40 and they hit for 90 - 100 only my Pa's are hitting above 1000 but my R- attack is at 1400 and the T gun are at 700+

While more r-atk would help, a big part of the reason you aren't doing a lot of damage is because tech classes don't actually have many damage multipliers for non-tech weapons. Percent bonuses are very important. I think Te's shifta strike (a main class skill) and element weak hit are the only skills out of both of them that do.

D-Inferno
Jan 19, 2016, 01:53 PM
Gunner/Techer has a niche in having the strongest possible Zanverse, but is pretty trash outside of that. If you're looking to play for the mechs, use Gunner/Ranger.

LunaSolstice
Jan 19, 2016, 05:34 PM
Might as well go Gu/Bo if you want to use techs.

kurokyosuke
Jan 19, 2016, 06:05 PM
Generally speaking, in PSO2, hybrid classes don't work. While I understand people have more fun playing with class combinations without focusing on one role type, it effectively kills your usefulness in parties.

There are 2 things you need to remember:
1. There are no real "roles" in PSO2. The only "role" is damage dealing. This is possible for every main class if set up with a complimentary sub class and decent equipment.
2. Playing what you want for your enjoyment is fine, but remember that this is an online game where you play with other people. The enjoyment of everyone in the party far outweighs the enjoyment of a single person. I'm not saying to forget doing what you're doing and mindlessly follow the norm. You should find a group of people that like to play whatever class they want like you do. Otherwise, you'll have to build a strong class setup together with your own setup, so you can party with other people using the strong setup, and play however you want on solo missions.

... That went on far longer than I wanted it to.

Xaelouse
Jan 19, 2016, 06:17 PM
But BR/HU is a hybrid class and a good one

kurokyosuke
Jan 19, 2016, 06:26 PM

Hence the "generally speaking" part at the beginning. Obviously there are a few hybrids that work, but most are quite inefficient.

Great Pan
Jan 19, 2016, 06:52 PM
GU/HU is the only way to play mechguns.

TheAstarion
Jan 19, 2016, 06:58 PM

It's not played as a hybrid, though, it's played as the incredible hulk holding a swiss army knife and leaving the bow at home.

As for tech & range hybrid play, most MPAs complain about lack of weak bullet, and most MPAs are happy with techer support. Put that together on one TERA and you have 11 other players to carry you while you kiss their boo boos better and dictate targets for them to focus on. If you can get 6 people doing damage in range of your zanverse (4 with max wind mastery & a wind boosting weapon), they do more on average from the zanverse bonus damage than anything you could be doing yourself in that timeframe.

As a bonus, you can use the ヒュリオスノーティ rifle with bullet pp save on ranger tree and cast techs more cheaply while weak bullet is loaded. It's only got 780 t-atk at +10 so not as cool as the rikauteri but it's better than nothing.

Speaking of Rikauteri, that's probably the key to one of the more interesting niche builds (and the Vibrace bow before it), FOBR, which works as a normal force as long as you like but can switch to the bow and abuse banish arrow with bows with high t-atk to perform devastating combos on anything that lives long enough to soak it up. It's not guntecher but it is arcane archer.

Azure Falcon
Jan 19, 2016, 07:47 PM
Might as well go Gu/Bo if you want to use techs.

Is that actually even useable? I was looking at the weapon camo list the other day and wondered why there were Dual Blade/Twin MG/Twin Dagger multi-camos when Gu/Bo and Gu/Fi sound fairly hopeless.

Kondibon
Jan 19, 2016, 07:52 PM
It's not played as a hybrid, though, it's played as the incredible hulk holding a swiss army knife and leaving the bow at home.
People I consider more knowledgeable than I am recommend using a bow for bosses even as a BR/HU.

Selphea
Jan 19, 2016, 07:56 PM
Is that actually even useable? I was looking at the weapon camo list the other day and wondered why there were Dual Blade/Twin MG/Twin Dagger multi-camos when Gu/Bo and Gu/Fi sound fairly hopeless.

Gu/Bo is pretty good for Loser since his burn windows are predictable and you can Break Stance + High Time Zanverse on Elder and the arm-shoulder-arm-shoulder-core of Loser, then Ele + High Time Zanverse after time stops.

And yes Bullet Bow is one of the very few weapons that are more or less compatible with any class because of Banish Arrow and a damage dealing option for every damage type - Kamikaze (Striking), Penetrate (Ranged) or Techs. Also has naturally high RATK, and you can press a button to get 500 RATK for free, which pretty much lets you get away with 0 Mag and 70 affixes from App Soul + Modulator.

milranduil
Jan 19, 2016, 08:00 PM
Gu/Bo is pretty good for Elder/Loser since their burn windows are predictable and you can Break Stance + High Time Zanverse on Elder and the arm-shoulder-arm-shoulder-core of Loser, then Ele + High Time Zanverse after time stops.

And yes Bullet Bow is one of the very few weapons that are more or less compatible with any class because of Banish Arrow and a damage dealing option for every damage type - Kamikaze (Striking), Penetrate (Ranged) or Techs. Also has naturally high RATK, and you can press a button to get 500 RATK for free, which pretty much lets you get away with 0 Mag and 70 affixes from App Soul + Modulator.

XH elder has 82% resistance to wind, so base zanverse reflection is .18*20% = 3.6% damage. Sounds viable :wacko:

NoobSpectre
Jan 19, 2016, 08:01 PM
Generally speaking, in PSO2, hybrid classes don't work. While I understand people have more fun playing with class combinations without focusing on one role type, it effectively kills your usefulness in parties.

There are 2 things you need to remember:
1. There are no real "roles" in PSO2. The only "role" is damage dealing. This is possible for every main class if set up with a complimentary sub class and decent equipment.
2. Playing what you want for your enjoyment is fine, but remember that this is an online game where you play with other people. The enjoyment of everyone in the party far outweighs the enjoyment of a single person. I'm not saying to forget doing what you're doing and mindlessly follow the norm. You should find a group of people that like to play whatever class they want like you do. Otherwise, you'll have to build a strong class setup together with your own setup, so you can party with other people using the strong setup, and play however you want on solo missions.

... That went on far longer than I wanted it to.

1. wb m8, that work until november/december 2015 contents, but still viable. And although almost nothing can practically murder an mpa, you might need a te main to keep up the deband toughness,resta, shifta and zanverse and possibly megiverse, hard to do damage during that time.

2. Still debatable while "playing for fun" or "I'll grab a zamba +7 and stay the same spot for 20 minutes", which one is worse though. Well, have to see for myself whether those extraordinary build actually work or not in that certain EQ though.

Selphea
Jan 19, 2016, 08:04 PM
XH elder has 82% resistance to wind, so base zanverse reflection is .18*20% = 3.6% damage. Sounds viable :wacko:

GDI Segac lemme actually see the numbers when they hit D: But yea I could've checked the wiki

Tunga
Jan 19, 2016, 08:25 PM
What's the point of Gubo when it gets trashed by Bohu & Fibo?

Selphea
Jan 19, 2016, 08:27 PM
What's the point of Gubo when it gets trashed by Bohu & Fibo?

Zanverse if you've been following the thread. Sides isn't Fibo more or less outdated too? Only relevant for Chain building during fast MPA boss kills afaik.

Also I ran TMG Gu/Bo to farm Kuron until I got my Skulls to 40% and the damage gain was enough for me to run Gu/Ra the rest of the way.

Tunga
Jan 19, 2016, 08:43 PM
Zanverse if you've been following the thread. Sides isn't Fibo more or less outdated too? Yeah but the thing is. that zanverse aoe would be smaller/weaker compared to a Gute and shifta would still be weaker/not go past 59 secs. Fibo and Bohu would be more useful by just dealing better and constant damage. Better just let the Te or Fote handle zanverse.

Also I ran TMG Gu/Bo to farm Kuron until I got my Skulls to 40% .
Sounds painful

RealKillaK
Jan 19, 2016, 08:56 PM
Also I ran TMG Gu/Bo to farm Kuron until I got my Skulls to 40% and the damage gain was enough for me to run Gu/Ra the rest of the way.

Please show video footage of this.

Selphea
Jan 19, 2016, 08:57 PM
Yeah but the thing is. that zanverse aoe would be smaller/weaker compared to a Gute and shifta would still be weaker/not go past 59 secs. Fibo and Bohu would be more useful by just dealing better and constant damage. Better just let the Te or Fote handle zanverse.

After timestop everyone's clustered around the same spot though.

Sounds painful

Honestly GuRa was more painful until I switched to 40% Skull. If you run out of juice Sat Aiming it's a lot harder for a GuRa to recover that PP in the air. After crossing that magic barrier of not running out of juice, GuRa made a lot more sense though.

milranduil
Jan 19, 2016, 09:34 PM
Honestly GuRa was more painful until I switched to 40% Skull. If you run out of juice Sat Aiming it's a lot harder for a GuRa to recover that PP in the air. After crossing that magic barrier of not running out of juice, GuRa made a lot more sense though.

Red TMG was more than strong enough for me to do kuron before I got skull tmg. Idk what you were doing '.' you have stun + grav bomb for all your PP needs.

Selphea
Jan 19, 2016, 09:52 PM
You can't throw them in the air can you?

RealKillaK
Jan 19, 2016, 10:09 PM
You can't throw them in the air can you?

No you cannot, however no gunner is in the air 24/7 unless you Sroll the whole way around the map and one Aerial Shooting can get you back to your height advantage.

Selphea
Jan 19, 2016, 10:16 PM
Yea but I don't want to be punted around on the ground ;_;

milranduil
Jan 20, 2016, 12:27 AM
Yea but I don't want to be punted around on the ground ;_;

If you're getting hit that much, you don't know kuron AI very well. It's not that hard to plan how to use nades for pp regen when you're only down for 1-2s anyway lol...

nguuuquaaa
Jan 20, 2016, 12:33 AM
Generally speaking, in PSO2, hybrid classes don't work.

TE/BR.

Also gunslash users want to have a word with you :wacko:

LonelyGaruga
Jan 20, 2016, 12:41 AM
Geez guys, he said generally speaking, stop picking on him!

Anduril
Jan 20, 2016, 12:49 AM
This is why I try to use "with some exceptions" (or a variant thereof) as a qualifier before "generally speaking;" people can be so pedantic and fussy.

nguuuquaaa
Jan 20, 2016, 01:26 AM
2 out of 3 of my main classes are tied to hybrid so maybe I am not too okay with "generally" ^^;
Well, it's just a matter of opinion anyway.

Selphea
Jan 20, 2016, 01:40 AM
When hybrids account for more than 1/3 of classes (Te, Br, Bo), "generally speaking" isn't too accurate anymore.

If you're getting hit that much, you don't know kuron AI very well. It's not that hard to plan how to use nades for pp regen when you're only down for 1-2s anyway lol...

The area was new back then, of course I didn't know it very well at the time! :wacko:

RealKillaK
Jan 20, 2016, 01:40 AM
Very Few class combos are extremely unviable (will probably be more with the intro of Su).Rather how you build the class is more important even classes like BoTe and TeGu could end up being good. Btw just because a class is good for TA doesn't mean it's all that great for general play or it takes a extreme amount of skill to be decent at it.

KLMS1
Jan 20, 2016, 06:30 AM
When hybrids account for more than 1/3 of classes (Te, Br, Bo), "generally speaking" isn't too accurate anymore.

You people seem to be interpreting "hybrid" loosely and/or tendentiously. Trying to actually *play* hybrid with those tends to be a great way to gimp yourself; in practice you need to focus on one of the "paths" they offer and stick to it.

Kondibon
Jan 20, 2016, 07:31 AM
BoTe...How?

Selphea
Jan 20, 2016, 07:40 AM
You people seem to be interpreting "hybrid" loosely and/or tendentiously. Trying to actually *play* hybrid with those tends to be a great way to gimp yourself; in practice you need to focus on one of the "paths" they offer and stick to it.

What do you mean?

A Techer competently smacks and casts. Smacks are innately combined SATK and TATK.

A Braver uses Katana for mobs and Bullet Bow for most, though not all bosses. That's SATK and RATK. It even uses Million Storm for Damoth. I can even show you an SATK FiBr hitting 999k on Rodos with just an 11* Bow.

A Bouncer, even SATK, uses Concentrated techs on Jet Boots to set element and they happen to do decent damage with Tech Arts JA and PP Slayer rolling. That's SATK and TATK. Try rotating TCPBF with Rapid Boost Concentrated Ragrants-Ragrants-Vinto

Go affix Apprentice Soul and Modulator and try it.

Using subclass weapons != hybrid. BrHu can use Sword but would a Sword BrHu be considered hybrid or just silly?

KLMS1
Jan 20, 2016, 08:31 AM
Pretty sure Br builds tend to pick either the bow or the katana as their forcus and relegate the other into a support/special-purpose role. Bo mains, AFAIK, focus primarily on one of the class weapons and in any case aren't primarily techers, using those mainly for support and setting JB elements if applicable.

Selphea
Jan 20, 2016, 08:34 AM
Pretty sure Br builds tend to pick either the bow or the katana as their forcus and relegate the other into a support/special-purpose role.

Not anymore, enough SPs to go all in on both Katana and Bow since the last redesign.

Bo mains, AFAIK, focus primarily on one of the class weapons

Not anymore, enough SPs to go around for both since easy 13*s freed up the Craft Mastery points. This is actually a fairly big problem for me because now I have to figure out how to collapse two guides into one.

Also Concentrated Ragrants is so good that it warranted its own line in Swiki's Jet Boots PA page (the one that says ラグラ+ラグラ+ジーカー)

KLMS1
Jan 20, 2016, 08:45 AM
Not anymore, enough SPs to go all in on both Katana and Bow since the last redesign.
*looks at the skilltree*
...you have a funny definition of "all in" methinks.

More to the point, pretty sure Br class combos (and *their* SP distributions) tend to be oriented primarily for one weapon or the other.

Not anymore, enough SPs to go around for both since easy 13*s freed up the Craft Mastery points.
*shrug* Still not terribly different from, say, Hunters and Fighters switching between their class weapons according to the situation.

Also Concentrated Ragrants is so good that it warranted its own line in Swiki's Jet Boots PA page (the one that says ラグラ+ラグラ+ジーカー)
That's *one* tech. Just sayin'. (Not that tossing it into, say, a Zondeeled Goldrahda pile didn't have funny results.)
I'd also bring your attention to the qualifier "mainly".

Selphea
Jan 20, 2016, 08:49 AM
*looks at the skilltree*
...you have a funny definition of "all in" methinks.

More to the point, pretty sure Br class combos (and *their* SP distributions) tend to be oriented primarily for one weapon or the other.

Standard Br/Hu looks like this (http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?10eNbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo 0jdodBIbHni2lNGAqnIdJksNI20000006doIn0000000jdoib0 000000fdo0000000Io00000007oIn00000000doIo4NfdArdrF frAHSGKdoI200000fdoIb0000000j). There's enough points for both, which version of the skill tree are you looking at? Pwnedgalaxy?

That's *one* tech. Just sayin'. (Not that tossing it into, say, a Zondeeled Goldrahda pile didn't have funny results.)
I'd also bring your attention to the qualifier "mainly".
There's a few other techs that have similar utility.

TaiDono
Jan 20, 2016, 10:27 AM
lo l

KLMS1
Jan 20, 2016, 11:19 AM
Standard Br/Hu looks like this (http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?10eNbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo 0jdodBIbHni2lNGAqnIdJksNI20000006doIn0000000jdoib0 000000fdo0000000Io00000007oIn00000000doIo4NfdArdrF frAHSGKdoI200000fdoIb0000000j). There's enough points for both, which version of the skill tree are you looking at? Pwnedgalaxy?

While I can certainly see the logic of the point distribution it's not exactly "all in" for either weapon when it's effectively ignoring the Atk Ups you know...

There's a few other techs that have similar utility.

Emphasis added. Dunno about some niche builds, but was strongly under the impression techs are pretty heavily in the utility/support slot for Bo.

Anyway, neither is exactly the same thing as trying to *really* go hybrid with, idk, "mage knight" Hunter/techclass or "guntecher" type builds. It's not like you (usually) can't make those work, the mileage's just pretty bad.

TaiDono
Jan 20, 2016, 11:48 AM
While I can certainly see the logic of the point distribution it's not exactly "all in" for either weapon when it's effectively ignoring the Atk Ups you know...

Emphasis added. Dunno about some niche builds, but was strongly under the impression techs are pretty heavily in the utility/support slot for Bo.

Anyway, neither is exactly the same thing as trying to *really* go hybrid with, idk, "mage knight" Hunter/techclass or "guntecher" type builds. It's not like you (usually) can't make those work, the mileage's just pretty bad.

wat r u on matey

Zorak000
Jan 20, 2016, 12:06 PM
I can see "anything/Te" working if you just play it as the main class but with support techs and pack a rainbow pallet for Elemental Weak Hit

not as good as traditional class pairings but at least it could at least be functional for the Huneweral/Ramarl fans out there

Levlia
Jan 20, 2016, 12:13 PM
Wow... I am not sure what has started or about half of what you guys have said.... but I will take it all to thought xD

milranduil
Jan 20, 2016, 12:50 PM

It's ok, you can just admit you were wrong at this point. Making a deal about 50 base stat like it means something these days outside of TA is codswallop.

RealKillaK
Jan 20, 2016, 01:01 PM
...How?

BoTe Break Stance/Wind Tree + Niren Orochi has the highest zanverse damage on breakable parts (such as PD)

KLMS1
Jan 20, 2016, 01:06 PM
It's ok, you can just admit you were wrong at this point. Making a deal about 50 base stat like it means something these days outside of TA is codswallop.80 or so actually if you count Rare Mastery, but that's beside the point. That truly going "all in" with those would be a rather stupid way to use SP (especially compared to the Rapid Shoot subtree) is just a different topic entirely.

nguuuquaaa
Jan 20, 2016, 04:39 PM
80 or so actually if you count Rare Mastery, but that's beside the point. That truly going "all in" with those would be a rather stupid way to use SP (especially compared to the Rapid Shoot subtree) is just a different topic entirely.

Do you ever play BR/HU, bow AND katana?

YES / NO ?

If your answer is NO (I assume so, since you don't even know that Rare Mastery on BR tree provides DEX bonus), then you can safely leave and test it yourself. PLEASE.

Before, I actually thought, even calculated, that FI/GU is better than FI/HU at gunslash, until I tested and compared them myself.

Man Jackson
Jan 20, 2016, 05:05 PM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35543277/PSO2/cutins/madjackson.png
MAN JACKSON DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD WANT TO BE A GUNNER/TECHER, NEITHER OF THOSE USE LAUNCHERS!!! IS THIS SOME NEW FASHION MAN JACKSON HAS NOT HEARD OF?!!

KLMS1
Jan 20, 2016, 06:03 PM
(I assume so, since you don't even know that Rare Mastery on BR tree provides DEX bonus)

Derp, forgot Br Rare is the super useless one. Was thinking of... pretty much every other one that actually do something. That's what I get for not looking it up because :effort:. (Full disclosure: finished my Br tree many months ago and haven't had a reason to look at it very closely since then.)

DRAGONxNOGARD
Jan 27, 2016, 04:25 PM
my 1st char was gu/te but my cousin told me that is unlogic **** build and should delete it