PDA

View Full Version : NP1013 solution

Pages : [1] 2

Variant
Jan 19, 2016, 12:54 AM
Update 05/31/2016: Tweaker update should help with the issue, also see below quote

FYI, from all our testing with multiple people, what we know right now is:
-Tweaker still gets detected, GN Field probably helps with that (Try not to keep your stuff in your pso2_bin folder... but I've once seen it find my copy of Cheat Engine in Program Files like a few months ago so whatever >_>)
-We have not had issues with Plugins (item translation, damage dumper, title translation, etc... I personally have not tested english/story/large files)
-We have a somewhat solid theory that it was checking both the registry for the PSO2ProxyStats key (you can open up regedit and search for "AIDA", should be something like HKEY_USERS\<SOME STRING OF NUMBERS AND CHARACTERS>\Software\AIDA ) and the hosts file

So my suggestion is that if you weren't experiencing the NP1013 before and used the proxy:

If you use Tweaker: Just reconfigure the proxy by "setting it up" again with the same configuration file ( http://cloud02.cyberkitsune.net:8080/config.json )
If you didn't use Tweaker, then just change your hosts file IP to 161.202.66.121

If you didn't use the proxy and are experiencing NP1013s now, make sure that you don't have a copy of Tweaker lying around since GG just scans everything... (or use GN Field if you do have tweaker).

I believe AIDA pushed an update for the Tweaker to not use the proxy stats thing anymore, but I'm not sure if it removes the old one, so you'll have to double check that if none of the above works for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------OLD STUFF BELOW THIS-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, experimentation and testing done, GG is detecting tweaker specifically, I'll let AIDA deal with that. As far as I'm aware, there is literally no other issue. Everyone who's had issues with the Vanilla launcher is NP1013ing because of tweaker specifically (the lingering process tweaker leaves behind to make sure it launched the game properly).

For the time being, you can use the batch file below to run it (change the directory, and create a file like pso2run.bat and run it as admin):

cd /D "G:\Games\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin"
SET -pso2=+0x01e3f1e9
start pso2.exe +0x33aca2b9 -pso2

It does not matter where you put this file (no you cannot put it in Recycle Bin), but make sure you change the directory to your pso2_bin directory.

For those of you who need the proxy to connect or plugins, you can run the Tweaker to get the Proxy setup, and then drop this (https://www.dropbox.com/s/bim20htkcsx1gxe/ddraw.dll?dl=0) into your pso2_bin directory (note that Tweaker will auto-delete it to avoid conflicts, so be aware of that).

Then close Tweaker, and then use the batch file to run the game. If you NP1013, make sure that Tweaker isn't active in the background via Task Manager or something, it might have stayed up to make sure the game started properly.

I will not be actively providing support for this. This works on both Windows 7 and Windows 10. If you are unable to play even after all this, wait til AIDA pushes an update for Tweaker.

Er, item translations and the proxy and other plugins can all be enabled by dropping that ddraw in the first post into your folder.

pso2 loads ddraw -> ddraw loads pso2h -> pso2h loads the plugins in the Plugins folder, which includes item translations

The reason I say configure everything with Tweaker first is so you'll be able to easily setup the proxy and the plugins you want active. The only thing you can't do with it right now is start the game.

Edit:

FacelessRed made my words less confusing

This is for those slightly confused by Variant's instruction, hopefully it will further clarify his solution provided.

Open up notepad

Next, locate your pso2 install, and find pso2.exe

My pso directory where pso2.exe is: D:\Phantasy_Star\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin <-- your directory will not be the same as mine.

The tricky part is that, you may not have PSO installed on your default drive (usually C:\) So if it isn't you will need to place another line BELOW the cd line. This line will be the letter drive you need to run the command from. In my case it is D:

So the altered code for the .bat file that you need to type into notepad (using MY DIRECTORY IS:

cd /D "D:\Phantasy_Star\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin"
SET -pso2=+0x01e3f1e9

To reiterate
First line is where my pso2.exe is located.
2nd line is the drive it's located on

then hit save, name it (name).bat , change the "save as file type" to "all files" save it anywhere. Then right click the file, Select Run as Administrator. And it will launch PSO2.

Azelyra
Jan 19, 2016, 01:35 AM
Hello all, after three hours of testing with my EN Friends who use the tweaker and my JP friends who do not, as of the time of this post, I believe that I've found somewhat a 'fix' to this issue, however end result would be that you will not have access to any English patches of any sort.

Head over to your PSO2 Game Files, which should be located at C:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin or something similar, then delete the following two folders: GameGuard and Plugins
Note that if you do not see a plugins folder, please look instead for a folder called "Precede"

What this does is one, refresh the gameguard installation as well as remove all third party factors (Tweaker) from essentially activating with your PSO2.exe launch.
Once this is done, head over to the PSO2 JP Launcher (you can also open it from the file called pso2launcher.exe) and launch the game through there. This should work no problem as tested by a few individuals on my end.

Personally, I can't confirmed whether it exactly is Gameguard or Tweaker's plugins problems, but I can say that it's probably a combination of both in a way.

Best of luck to all, and stay safe until then.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 19, 2016, 01:41 AM
Someone in this thread mentioned of an alternative of using a batch file to get on.

I have done this method along with having english patch still on and i haven't crashed as of yet. (been on for past 30 minutes)

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231790

Variant
Jan 19, 2016, 01:43 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231799

[Ayumi]
Jan 19, 2016, 01:56 AM
Changed it to my directory and it still say it can't find pso2.exe
Seems to try to find pso2.exe in my system32 folder.

Variant
Jan 19, 2016, 01:58 AM
Change the first line of the batch file to your pso2_bin directory:

cd "G:\Games\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin"

[Ayumi]
Jan 19, 2016, 02:15 AM
Change the first line of the batch file to your pso2_bin directory:

cd "G:\Games\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin"

I know. I did and it can't find pso2.exe is what I''m saying.

Variant
Jan 19, 2016, 02:26 AM
Eh, weird. Try running it directly from cmd prompt (Shift+Right-click in your pso2_bin directory and select 'Open Command Window Here') with these two lines:

SET -pso2=+0x01e3f1e9

Shinamori
Jan 19, 2016, 02:27 AM
Game won't launch. It will do the usual window pop window, then that's it.
http://i.imgur.com/YLQtSVZ.png
If I try to run it as admin it say it can not find pso2.exe. I'll just run it with the original until Aida fixes. (if i can be fixed)

zerophyte
Jan 19, 2016, 02:35 AM
At least I know I'm not the only one having this issue then.. Guess we'll wait for AIDA to solve it. ^.^;;

Ahri
Jan 19, 2016, 02:39 AM
This fix my problem, ty @Variant o/

my .bat is:

cd "C:\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin"
SET -pso2=+0x01e3f1e9

only seek the fodder pso2_bin and copy the route.

seilent
Jan 19, 2016, 02:52 AM
at win 8+ i believe u have to change the "drive" into the directory's drive after "cd" otherwise the current working directory will be still in C:\windows\system32
that's why pso2.exe not found
u wont have this issue if pso is installed at C: drive though

this is how i do it

cd "E:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin"
E:
SET -pso2=+0x01e3f1e9

change the E: into your drive where pso2 installed, if it's D:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin then change the E: into D:

i'll just quote myself here
the location won't change until u change the drive (if it's in other drive / partition)
http://i.imgur.com/NRgp8ZT.png

matt4394
Jan 19, 2016, 03:01 AM
still nothing

B.T.
Jan 19, 2016, 03:06 AM
Does this workfor windows 8?

FacelessRed
Jan 19, 2016, 03:13 AM
This is for those slightly confused by Variant's instruction, hopefully it will further clarify his solution provided.

Open up notepad

My pso directory where pso2.exe is: D:\Phantasy_Star\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin <-- your directory will not be the same as mine.

The tricky part is that, you may not have PSO installed on your default drive (usually C:\) So if it isn't you will need to place another line BELOW the cd line. This line will be the letter drive you need to run the command from. In my case it is D:

So the altered code for the .bat file that you need to type into notepad (using MY DIRECTORY IS:

cd "D:\Phantasy_Star\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin"
D:
SET -pso2=+0x01e3f1e9

To reiterate

then hit save, name it (name).bat , change the "save as file type" to "all files" save it anywhere. Then right click the file, Select Run as Administrator. And it will launch PSO2.

Cryptex
Jan 19, 2016, 03:27 AM
everything works fine here so far. no kick. just needed to delete the tweaker.
but im missing the item translation. is there already a solution for it or should i just wait and check later again? ^^

saraishadow
Jan 19, 2016, 03:28 AM
Still getting np1013 even after trying this :I

Zeroem
Jan 19, 2016, 03:34 AM

Open up notepad

cd "D:\Phantasy_Star\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin"
D:
SET -pso2=+0x01e3f1e9

To reiterate

I can confirm that this one works for those who didn't installed their PSO2 on C drive.
Also, will see whether I would get another NP1013 error even with this method (which it could happened again, but fixing it are a lot easier if you got the .bat file done already. Just re-copy the ddata file).

Props to Variant (and FacelessRed) for the solution.
And hopefully the official fix from the Tweaker would arrive.

matt4394
Jan 19, 2016, 03:36 AM
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin"
SET -pso2=+0x01e3f1e9
start pso2launcher.exe +0x33aca2b9 -pso2

Kirogami
Jan 19, 2016, 03:37 AM
I'm getting "Server Connection timed out"

B.T.
Jan 19, 2016, 03:41 AM
Got pso2 running with this fix, only to begin getting NP1002 errors. Is there a fix for that?

Variant
Jan 19, 2016, 03:51 AM
Got pso2 running with this fix, only to begin getting NP1002 errors. Is there a fix for that?

Try deleting your GG folder and re-running the batch file, I believe this is caused by some corrupt GG file.

I'm getting "Server Connection timed out"

Do you need the proxy to login? If so, make sure to use the tweaker to configure the proxy first.

Still getting np1013 even after trying this :I

Check Task Manager to make sure Tweaker isn't running. Apparently people have said that GG wouldn't stop until after they deleted tweaker from their machines completely, but I can't verify that. Might be worth a shot.

ranrii
Jan 19, 2016, 03:59 AM
Uhm yeah 1 more thing if the NP1013 problem persists even after doing all of Variant's steps correctly (Thanks Variant btw!), try running the batch file as an administrator.

B.T.
Jan 19, 2016, 04:07 AM
Variant, you rock. That fixes the NP1002 errors, but then I started getting NP1013 errors again. To fix this, I had to fully delete the tweaker and run from the bin file. Now, it appears to be working fine though, thanks again. (Running windows 8.1 with pso2 in the C drive)

blkbox11
Jan 19, 2016, 04:10 AM
Just tried the batch file method, and I'm getting 1013'd still.

When people here say 'delete the Tweaker' does that mean I have to remove all the related files in the pso2_bin directory as well?

B.T.
Jan 19, 2016, 04:15 AM
Blkbox11; I didn't need to do that. For me, just dragging the tweaker application to the recycle bin then clearing the bin did the job.

blkbox11
Jan 19, 2016, 04:32 AM
Blkbox11; I didn't need to do that. For me, just dragging the tweaker application to the recycle bin then clearing the bin did the job.

Thanks. Just confirming that it works for me, so what some people have been saying about GG targeting Tweaker specifically is true.

If it helps with determining the inconsistency of deleting/keeping Tweaker: I had both my Tweaker and PSO2 on my C: Drive, and I was still getting NP1013 until I deleted the Tweaker's exe.

KuroKanden
Jan 19, 2016, 06:27 AM
I'm still randomly getting NP1002 using this method, do I have to completely reinstall PSO2 without the tweaker configurations?

B.T.
Jan 19, 2016, 06:54 AM
Kuro, delete your GG folder to fix that.

Cyber Meteor
Jan 19, 2016, 07:18 AM
So i tried this and after 10 mins, the game is still working fine with english and story patches on :D Also RadeonPro + sweet fx are working too, just launch Radeon pro before starting the .bat, you don't even need to change the Launcher file in Radeon pro

KLMS1
Jan 19, 2016, 07:34 AM
No dice for me, still NP1013 within minutes of getting in. owell.

EDIT: oh, stashing the Tweaker exe in a zip (and deleting the one in the PSO2 folder natch) seems to have helped. Lessee if it sticks.

EDIT 2 The Electric Boogaloo: Still working after over half an hour, so yes. Can incidentally confirm Radeonpro + SweetFX work fine with the .bat.

SilkaN
Jan 19, 2016, 08:32 AM
Check Task Manager to make sure Tweaker isn't running. Apparently people have said that GG wouldn't stop until after they deleted tweaker from their machines completely, but I can't verify that. Might be worth a shot.

I can confirm that having the tweaker anywhere on your PC will prevent you from playing PSO2 at the moment.
I used the fix, logged in and got kicked.
Then I deleted the Tweaker, used the fix again and now I'm able to play.
It has something to do with the tweaker, as others have already mentioned above.

catwat
Jan 19, 2016, 08:46 AM
Finally they decided to get of you people :)

Ryziou
Jan 19, 2016, 08:53 AM
I didn't even need to delete the tweaker, I just loaded the bat file and voila ezpz.

Berny3000
Jan 19, 2016, 09:51 AM
hey are you guys sure its the tweaker and not just a messed up update from Gameguard?
im running just fine... didnt changed or added anything o_o

http://i.imgur.com/5Vgj6On.jpg

blackluster26
Jan 19, 2016, 09:58 AM
I cant login from the game (the same message I get if I didnt use vpn or proxy) but I can view the main site (I'm using softether). anyone having the same problem?

mayama
Jan 19, 2016, 10:00 AM
Using the bat method and I keep getting Server connection timed out at the login screen.

Batty
Jan 19, 2016, 10:09 AM
Using the bat method and I keep getting Server connection timed out at the login screen.

same here :/

Arzite
Jan 19, 2016, 10:12 AM
> use that .bat method
> got 630 every several minutes

any fix for this? or i should use CK Proxy for that method?

Zeroem
Jan 19, 2016, 10:31 AM
hey are you guys sure its the tweaker and not just a messed up update from Gameguard?
im running just fine... didnt changed or added anything o_o

I guess somehow you're one of the exceptions? I heard that some people did not have problems at all with Tweaker, while those who do get the problem usually are having the common ground: GG updates.

Also, apparently there's some connection hiccups on the game (based on personal observation). I got one 630 case and 3 server connection timeout myself. I have no idea though whether that's my connection problem or it's from the game.
*edit* The connection problem and the NP1013 issue are a separate problem apparently

wefwq
Jan 19, 2016, 10:40 AM
> use that .bat method
> got 630 every several minutes

any fix for this? or i should use CK Proxy for that method?

I guess somehow you're one of the exceptions? I heard that some people did not have problems at all with Tweaker, while those who do get the problem usually are having the common ground: GG updates.

Also, apparently there's some connection hiccups on the game (based on personal observation). I got one 630 case and 3 server connection timeout myself. I have no idea though whether that's my connection problem or it's from the game.
It's actually separate issue and has no relation with entire gameguard x tweaker fiasco, SEGA are currently investigating it.
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=7790

Seems like they're having major server connection difficulty today, not to mention what happened to PSO2es few hours ago...

SilenWhisper
Jan 19, 2016, 10:47 AM
Did anybody tried deleting the "SEGA" folder from documents? I remember there was an issue sometime ago that could be resolved that way.

Cyber Meteor
Jan 19, 2016, 10:50 AM
So i tried this and after 10 mins, the game is still working fine with english and story patches on :D Also RadeonPro + sweet fx are working too, just launch Radeon pro before starting the .bat, you don't even need to change the Launcher file in Radeon pro

Well, i actually haven't tried with Tweaker after GG update until few mins ago and to my surprise i got no problem when i launch via tweaker, i tested 10 mins then closed the game. It's probably worth to say that my tweaker closes itself once PSO2 starts running, idk if it's why it works for me or if ppl are having problem even when their tweaker closes upon starting

Zeroem
Jan 19, 2016, 10:53 AM
It's actually separate issue and has no relation with entire gameguard x tweaker fiasco, SEGA are currently investigating it.

Seems like they're having major server connection difficulty today, not to mention what happened to PSO2es few hours ago...

That's......actually a new info. Brb reading.

1/20 ゲームから切断されてしまう症状について

現在、PC版をご利用の一部のお客様におきまして、サーバーから頻繁に切断されるとのご報告をいただいてお り、調査を行っております。
解消までの間、皆様には大変ご迷惑をおかけいたしますが、今しばらくお待ちくださいますよう、お願い申し上 げます。

So, the connection problem are indeed a separate problem. At least that's one good news for now.

Noctus
Jan 19, 2016, 11:02 AM
Got it working with the .bat file even withouth item translations, but oh well.
Thanks for the help!

Dia79
Jan 19, 2016, 11:13 AM
so guys , since i was busy with es eq(which is RIP atm) for a while my gg wasnt updated and i had no clue about this issue before ...i was bored and decided to check on this issue ...closed the game client and went for a restart of twiker and after the gg update i was online just fine ...but after 30 secs my game died closing itself without even a message.So i did log in again and got the famous np1013 soon after the character selection and decided to go for a clean normal launch with pso2 launcher .after a normal file check from normal launcher i closed the mini launcher window and deleted gg fodder and pluings fodder but not the twiker fodder at all ....went for pso2 launcher again and im online without any issue it seems ...ofc no eng patch ....so now not sure if this help but the issue seems to be the plugin fodder more than twiker at all or something related to it anyway.

wefwq
Jan 19, 2016, 11:16 AM
PSO2es already goes back live like a hour ago, but the EQ period already ending.

Aine
Jan 19, 2016, 11:16 AM
JP players are reporting frequent 630s, so that's a separate issue.

Ashiseeker
Jan 19, 2016, 11:46 AM
Eh, weird. Try running it directly from cmd prompt (Shift+Right-click in your pso2_bin directory and select 'Open Command Window Here') with these two lines:

SET -pso2=+0x01e3f1e9

Tried this, once i get past the game loading screen (You knw, the cinematic.) I'll get a black screen.

EDIT: Hitting Alt+F4 I can hear game sounds, a menu opening and arrow keys produce browsing sounds, but other than that, nothing.

Cydo
Jan 19, 2016, 12:02 PM
So like everyone else I tested everything with the tweaker and nothing worked after the Game Guard update. IMO like i assume everyone else GameGuard is just detecting all the English patches and plugins ect as "Hacks or Cheating".

Things I tried
1. Every troubleshooting option on the tweaker. (No Luck)
2. Reinstalling the Tweaker. (No Luck)
3. Reinstalling PSO2. (No Luck)
4. Running the game off of just the PSO2 Launcher (Works but no English Patches)
5. Running the game with the .bat file ( Works but yet again no English Patches)
6. Manually installing English patches to PSO2 (PSO2 ReValidates the Files before Launching so once again no English Patch)
7. Manually Installing the English Patch and then using the Batch File to run the game. (No luck np 1013 Returns with a vengeance)

So my only conclusion is everything that allows us English speaking players to play and understand the game makes Game Guard flip out.

So no fix until I assume this "Aida" person fines a solution?

Charmeleon
Jan 19, 2016, 12:04 PM
Deleting the tweaker and running pso2 with the .bat file works fine for me. English patch works, but no item patch or anything tweaker related.

Cydo
Jan 19, 2016, 12:05 PM
Deleting the tweaker and running pso2 with the .bat file works fine for me. English patch works, but no item patch or anything tweaker related.

How did you get the English patch to work? Nothing will translate but running VIA batch file works for me.

lunamaniac
Jan 19, 2016, 12:07 PM
So like everyone else I tested everything with the tweaker and nothing worked after the Game Guard update. IMO like i assume everyone else GameGuard is just detecting all the English patches and plugins ect as "Hacks or Cheating".

Things I tried
1. Every troubleshooting option on the tweaker. (No Luck)
2. Reinstalling the Tweaker. (No Luck)
3. Reinstalling PSO2. (No Luck)
4. Running the game off of just the PSO2 Launcher (Works but no English Patches)
5. Running the game with the .bat file ( Works but yet again no English Patches)
6. Manually installing English patches to PSO2 (PSO2 ReValidates the Files before Launching so once again no English Patch)
7. Manually Installing the English Patch and then using the Batch File to run the game. (No luck np 1013 Returns with a vengeance)

So my only conclusion is everything that allows us English speaking players to play and understand the game makes Game Guard flip out.

So no fix until I assume this "Aida" person fines a solution?

The fix is the first post in this thread. Everything is translated aside from items, and that can be worked around too.

Cydo
Jan 19, 2016, 12:08 PM
The fix is the first post in this thread. Everything is translated aside from items, and that can be worked around too.

I did that suggested fix but my game isn't translated to english. Idc about items being translated but I would like to be able to read quests.

Any idea why mine isn't english translated?

KLMS1
Jan 19, 2016, 12:08 PM
Eh, I enabled itempatch in the Tweaker before zipping the latter away and it works just fine through the bat.

KLMS1
Jan 19, 2016, 12:10 PM
I did that suggested fix but my game isn't translated to english. Idc about items being translated but I would like to be able to read quests.

Any idea why mine isn't english translated?

Well the educated guess would be you've reverted to vanilla files with the original launcher or something similar.

Cydo
Jan 19, 2016, 12:12 PM
Well the educated guess would be you've reverted to vanilla files with the original launcher or something similar.

Thats what i was thinking, even though it says the english patches are installed im re-installing it.

Variant
Jan 19, 2016, 12:17 PM
Er, item translations and the proxy and other plugins can all be enabled by dropping that ddraw in the first post into your folder.

pso2 loads ddraw -> ddraw loads pso2h -> pso2h loads the plugins in the Plugins folder, which includes item translations

The reason I say configure everything with Tweaker first is so you'll be able to easily setup the proxy and the plugins you want active. The only thing you can't do with it right now is start the game.

GeneratorABR
Jan 19, 2016, 12:43 PM
i really think that is something with Tweaker. here's why:

First: Open game with tweaker gave me a nP1013

so here what i did try:

1- Open tweaker
2- Restore Proxy to JP setting (cause i dont need proxy)
3- Deleted plugins files + folder in pso2 Directory
4- Fix GameGuard with Tweaker
5- Open game with Tweaker but while GameGuard is Updating i did
-Killed Tweaker Process in task manager
-Drag tweaker folder in Bin (i did try to not send tweaker in bin with this
process and gave me a nP1015)
6- now im log in for about 1 hour +

Not super simple but i wasnt able to load the game with the .bat file

**Still full EN patch minus the plugins (proxy and items)** i'll wait for an update :) thx in advance

AuroraFantasy
Jan 19, 2016, 12:45 PM
;3321043']I know. I did and it can't find pso2.exe is what I''m saying.

yes I have the same problem

i did everything but bat always says cant find pso2.exe

wefwq
Jan 19, 2016, 12:51 PM

Alright now you posted the logic of how thing actually works and i can launch the game using proxy now.
Thanks familia.

Before you posted this i thought that i have to launch tweaker for whatever reason though it seems that it shouldn't be done at all.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 19, 2016, 01:14 PM
Everything still checks out for using method :P Item translate works too. I did notice Austere Rod and Nox Talis wasn't translated but that doesn't matter haha

wssh
Jan 19, 2016, 01:36 PM
yes I have the same problem

i did everything but bat always says cant find pso2.exe

You didn't change the path to match your own file path for pso2.exe

Your first line of the batch files should be:
cd /d "YOUR PSO2_BIN FOLDER HERE"

Include the quotation marks.

Alam
Jan 19, 2016, 01:44 PM
startpso2.bat (alam.srb2.org/PSO2/startpso2.bat)

@echo off
IF DEFINED PROGRAMFILES(x86) (
REM x64
SET _PROGRAMFILES=%PROGRAMFILES(x86)%
)
IF NOT DEFINED PROGRAMFILES(x86) (
REM x86
SET _PROGRAMFILES=%PROGRAMFILES%
)
set PSO2Dir=%_PROGRAMFILES%\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\p so2_bin
FOR /F "usebackqyou skip=2 tokens=1,2*" %%A IN (`REG QUERY HKCU\Software\AIDA /v PSO2Dir 2^>nul`) DO (
set PSO2Dir=%%C
)
SET -pso2=+0x01e3f1e9
start "Starting PSO2" /D "%PSO2Dir%" /SEPARATE /WAIT pso2.exe +0x33aca2b9 -pso2

This is better, it looks at PSO2 Tweaker's settings for the PSO2_bin folder but it have fallback to look in the 32-bit program files if you had been using the normal installer with the default settings

Cydo
Jan 19, 2016, 02:02 PM

I did this but the items still did not translate.

Got it to work. Nvm. Thanks thoughhh :D

Batty
Jan 19, 2016, 02:29 PM
anyway to play trough the .bat file if your region is blokec and you need the tweaker proxy just to be able to log in?

Arzon
Jan 19, 2016, 02:30 PM
I get this error even usint the .bat file so, i've to wait, hope AIDA will make out with something.

Jeane JWE
Jan 19, 2016, 02:30 PM
I have found an almost embarrassingly dumb workaround: Sign in quickly, then change blocks.

nhyvek
Jan 19, 2016, 02:41 PM
Hello I just made this account to report about the NP1013 Error

I've used the .bat file successful to get the game to start up; HOWEVER, now I'm getting the black screen I got before I used the tweaker to fix it.

Any idea on how to fix the black screen as well? (Getting audio)

Thanks

Kazzi
Jan 19, 2016, 02:44 PM
Hello I just made this account to report about the NP1013 Error

I've used the .bat file successful to get the game to start up; HOWEVER, now I'm getting the black screen I got before I used the tweaker to fix it.

Any idea on how to fix the black screen as well? (Getting audio)

Thanks

I fixed the black screen by having the tweaker analyse issues with the install and removing the English patch before executing the .bat

blkbox11
Jan 19, 2016, 02:59 PM
anyway to play trough the .bat file if your region is blokec and you need the tweaker proxy just to be able to log in?

Method posted by Variant works. I've used it, but I had to delete the PSO2Tweaker.exe to make the NP1013 go away since it seems Gameguard file-scans your system for the program.

Don't know the details on running the game with translation patches, because I only play the game with the proxy. Other people here should have discussed that though.

On a side note, 630-chan is visiting many people now. So even if you get on and GG stops bothering you, expect disconnects.

nhyvek
Jan 19, 2016, 03:02 PM
I fixed the black screen by having the tweaker analyse issues with the install and removing the English patch before executing the .bat

I opened the tweaker then analyzed the install. After that I just tried to see if the black screen would go away (it didn't).

How did you delete the english patch? (did you also delete anything else?)

Kazzi
Jan 19, 2016, 03:52 PM
I opened the tweaker then analyzed the install. After that I just tried to see if the black screen would go away (it didn't).

How did you delete the english patch? (did you also delete anything else?)

I used the tweaker to uninstall it by redownloading the original JP files.

The bat method worked for about an hour but the the NP1013 kicked in so I deleted the gameguard + plugins folder from the PSO2 directory and then ran the official patcher. It's been working fine every since (but then I don't need the eng patch to play). Basically if all else fails delete those two folders and run the official patcher to reset back to "vanilla".

nhyvek
Jan 19, 2016, 03:56 PM
I used the tweaker to uninstall it by redownloading the original JP files.

The bat method worked for about an hour but the the NP1013 kicked in so I deleted the gameguard + plugins folder from the PSO2 directory and then ran the official patcher. It's been working fine every since (but then I don't need the eng patch to play). Basically if all else fails delete those two folders and run the official patcher to reset back to "vanilla".

I was thinking about trying something like that. Unfortunately since I'm relatively new I doubt I'll be able to play (without much frustration) without any english. I'll hold off for a bit (if there is no tweaker update by then I'll try your method and post my results)

Thanks again!

TheHalfSword
Jan 19, 2016, 04:28 PM
Okay so far batch file worked then gave me error 1002 I deleted gameguard and it fixed that so afterwards I tried to login and it said connection timed out. So I figured to delete tweaker but it still gave me connection time out. I tried something new I reverted the proxy on tweaker back to jp and it logged me in with no more connection time out. Then afterwards np1013 error came back after I reverted it back to jp. I believe something along between what I did might fix my problem. Also, im using the batch method to log on. It would be nice to know how to fix the connection time out problem without the np1013 coming up. Also for those who don't know where to find your pso2exe. It is in Pso2bin, click pso2 inside that bin then click properties and it shows the location, copy paste into note pad and save. I got those steps right then it gave 1002 error to fix that delete gameguard cause it must have the corrupted file from before getting error 1002. Would be nice to know more info.....

GeneratorABR
Jan 19, 2016, 04:52 PM
Okay so far batch file worked then gave me error 1002 I deleted gameguard and it fixed that so afterwards I tried to login and it said connection timed out. So I figured to delete tweaker but it still gave me connection time out. I tried something new I reverted the proxy on tweaker back to jp and it logged me in with no more connection time out. Then afterwards np1013 error came back after I reverted it back to jp. I believe something along between what I did might fix my problem. Also, im using the batch method to log on. It would be nice to know how to fix the connection time out problem without the np1013 coming up. Also for those who don't know where to find your pso2exe. It is in Pso2bin, click pso2 inside that bin then click properties and it shows the location, copy paste into note pad and save. I got those steps right then it gave 1002 error to fix that delete gameguard cause it must have the corrupted file from before getting error 1002. Would be nice to know more info.....

the Timed out is due bcuz u must used the Proxy, u need to add the draw file they provided earlier in the post to use the proxy with the .bat method.

if u dont need the proxy just open the tweaker and revers proxy to JP.

i use Tweaker to open the game like i said earlier lol but ppl didnt care XD anyway have fun

Shinamori
Jan 19, 2016, 05:10 PM
Hmm still got NP1013 error with Tweaker deleted and things connected to it. Using batch. I only downloaded the English patch. Deleted the gg folder so will see.

GeneratorABR
Jan 19, 2016, 05:13 PM
i really think that is something with Tweaker. here's why:

First: Open game with tweaker gave me a nP1013

so here what i did try:

1- Open tweaker
2- Restore Proxy to JP setting (cause i dont need proxy)
3- Deleted plugins files + folder in pso2 Directory
4- Fix GameGuard with Tweaker
5- Open game with Tweaker but while GameGuard is Updating i did
-Killed Tweaker Process in task manager
-Drag tweaker folder in Bin (i did try to not send tweaker in bin with this
process and gave me a nP1015)
6- now im log in for about 1 hour +

Not super simple but i wasnt able to load the game with the .bat file

**Still full EN patch minus the plugins (proxy and items)** i'll wait for an update :) thx in advance

My earlier post, im now login for a couple of hour now

still no nP1013 neither 1002

GeneratorABR
Jan 19, 2016, 05:25 PM
Thx alot :)

nhyvek
Jan 19, 2016, 05:32 PM
I just updated the tweaker (it is named correctly). Then I hit launch and started player and got the 1013 error. Did I forget to change a setting or something?

pkemr4
Jan 19, 2016, 07:22 PM
tweaker update didnt work for me

norton went into rampage mode on tweeker and deleted a fuck ton of shit and flagged a bunch of tweaker stuff has high risk

the batch file worked for me plus the vanilla patch from psumods

Zeroem
Jan 19, 2016, 08:23 PM
So, I guess the general consensus.........is that the 'official' fix might or might not work at the moment?

Dia79
Jan 19, 2016, 09:00 PM
It seems to work for everyone.

The main issues people are having that make it not work are:

A) Not keeping the name of the Tweaker as "PSO2 Tweaker.exe". I don't know how many different places I can put it, it HAS to be named "PSO2 Tweaker.exe".

B) Try making sure you don't have any extra copies of the Tweaker lying around/in the same directory. I'll be doing some more tests later to track down specifics, but for now, just have the one copy.

after the twiker update everytime i click on the launch button i get the classic windows msg that the program stop to work ...somehow the game launch anyway but after fiew minutes i get the famous np1013 ....did i miss something or this is it?:-?

untrustful
Jan 19, 2016, 09:07 PM
Is it possible that using the tweaker fix listed in the first post can cause an issue after patching the tweaker?

Zeroem
Jan 19, 2016, 09:09 PM

A) Not keeping the name of the Tweaker as "PSO2 Tweaker.exe". I don't know how many different places I can put it, it HAS to be named "PSO2 Tweaker.exe".

B) Try making sure you don't have any extra copies of the Tweaker lying around/in the same directory. I'll be doing some more tests later to track down specifics, but for now, just have the one copy.

I see. I was checking the odds of the fix not working for myself.
*sidenote* While the GN Field name are nice, I was expecting the name to be Raiser System or GN Stealth Field XD

Well, the fix worked for me at least. Still gonna keep the .bat files in case GG did something again.

Enderhero
Jan 19, 2016, 09:13 PM
I had similar issues withmy Tweaker update. I had done the batch file fix and .dll to get my game on its feet last night and today i ran into the black screen feeze after opening video problem. I went to troubleshooting in the tweaker and checked the install/old files and for errors and after repatched the english. Seems to be working fine now. Had a 630 disconnect error about an hour ago but i attribute that to segas server. Hopefully maintence will help with that.

Dia79
Jan 19, 2016, 09:16 PM
You're using 3.0.6.9? Do you have a "GN Field.exe" in your directory where the Tweaker is?

yea the version is the right one and i have also a GN Filed there but isnt named .exe and same goes with pso2 twiker so ive tried to rename it as PSO2 Twiker.exe and i receive this msg https://img2.brain3.photobox.com/2961129033c0cccaf238b7a1b004579254654e650b00ebdc3e 76e18abff09450ba9b0dd2.jpg

maybe i need to rename .exe the GN filed too?

Dia79
Jan 19, 2016, 09:42 PM
You're using 3.0.6.9? Do you have a "GN Field.exe" in your directory where the Tweaker is?

Sorry AIDA its late and i messed up lol everything is working now it seems after an old/missing files check...thx for the support anyway:-P

Thienien
Jan 19, 2016, 10:29 PM
Is there anyway to speed this shit up? (the Update process 1.27gb/27)

AzureBlaze
Jan 19, 2016, 10:31 PM
Coming here to post that the tweaker update is confirmed working for me!
I updated tweaker, and went on / did a fast quest this afternoon. If it was still bad that 1013 would have hit after like 20 seconds. Everything went as smoothly as ever. I am so happy.

This Tweaker...is just fantastic.
The whole community is fantastic! I mean, holy cow that GG nuisance does a bad thing and the very next day Aida has it fixed? That's amazing! (If you read this: thank you!) I am so relieved to be able to play normally again, as I really don't know a lot of the technical side of all this. Being able to be bailed out by a quick fix so professionally & be able to get back to the fun so quickly and with no 100 hard steps on my part is very important.

It is very great to have a place like psow to come to, to see that I am not alone on my error & also to have people who would do something freely like the tweaker to better it for everyone.

nhyvek
Jan 19, 2016, 10:31 PM

I found an extra copy of the tweaker around deleted that and the game seems to start up normally and no 1013s yet. The only problem is I'm now getting 649 which I read is server maintenance. I'll update this if I get 1013.

Thienien
Jan 19, 2016, 10:35 PM

pkemr4
Jan 19, 2016, 10:52 PM
how can i stop norton from picking up GN field.exe as a trojan?

ashley50
Jan 19, 2016, 10:55 PM
how can i stop norton from picking up GN field.exe as a trojan?

Add it to the Exclusion list.

DrCatco
Jan 19, 2016, 11:08 PM

No. You should have restored the history patch's backup before starting the update. Now it's too late, so you must let the update go on.

I suggest you to run the vanilla launcher after the maintenance, to check for missing files and to see if you can log into the game. Only when you're sure you don't have problems, use the tweaker to install the patches.

Hope this helps.

pkemr4
Jan 19, 2016, 11:21 PM
Add it to the Exclusion list.

the entire pso2 tweaker folder? sonar deletes that and several other things in registry and when restoring it partially does it.

TaigaUC
Jan 20, 2016, 03:54 AM
I see PSO2 updated Gameguard again.
Did that fix anything?

blkbox11
Jan 20, 2016, 05:46 AM
Got the GN field thing.

After updating Tweaker, the game ran fine up until I hit the opening movie. Then the entire window froze and was not responding. This has happened to me before, but when I try to relaunch the game via Tweaker again, the Tweaker would shut down unexpectedly and Windows would do the 'program not responding' jig. This happened twice: the first time it did, Windows also popped up a notice saying it would change the program's compatibility or something to make things work.

I heard some people here mentioning exceptions in their antivirus, so I added both GN Field and Tweaker to MSE's excluded processes list after that. It's working now.

Will test to see if I get any more errors.

EDIT: Also, there was a GG update as TaigaUC said.

Akero
Jan 20, 2016, 05:47 AM
I can't get the GN field fix to work.
Tweaker is at the latest version.
PSO2 Tweaker has been renamed to PSO2 Tweaker.exe
checked for old/missing files
Still getting the GN field error message.

I would like to report though that since GG updated, I tried running Pso2 despite the error.
Currently 15mins into the game. Have done one daily quest and all is working normally. Normally would have gotten the error around2 mins upon logging in.
Maybe the GG update fixed the NP1013 error?

EvilMag
Jan 20, 2016, 05:55 AM
From what I heard the recent GG update is no longer going after tweaker. Can someone verify this?

ElegantTofu
Jan 20, 2016, 07:31 AM
i think they roll-back gg version to the older version before yesterday update

Hucast-Kireek
Jan 20, 2016, 08:58 AM
What now....

wefwq
Jan 20, 2016, 09:33 AM
What now....
It seems that bunch of people having some difficulty with GN Field thing.
Though, the common cause of this are because your antivirus falseflagging the program (i believe norton think it as trojan for some reason?)

Try fiddle with your antivirus, add tweaker directory (especially GN Field) to exclusion list/whitelist.

Limbo_lag
Jan 20, 2016, 09:40 AM
So I'm just gonna throw this out there but you guys realise that if GG is blocking tweaker, and tweaker is modified to circumvent this....its essentially bypassing the anti-cheat program, which is bad, and could potentially get a loooooot of people banned.

Just a friendly warning.

wefwq
Jan 20, 2016, 09:43 AM
So I'm just gonna throw this out there but you guys realise that if GG is blocking tweaker, and tweaker is modified to circumvent this....its essentially bypassing the anti-cheat program, which is bad, and could potentially get a loooooot of people banned.

Just a friendly warning.
If you're trying to say doing whatever against ToS are "bad", then being foreigner alone playing on JP already crossing the line.

Limbo_lag
Jan 20, 2016, 09:45 AM
Of course, but they were relatively passive with regard to the whole "playing outside JP" thing (besides the IP block issue and the lack of customer support). If the program starts to actively bypass the anticheat, who knows how they'll react to that.

Make of it what you will~

Gaylar
Jan 20, 2016, 09:51 AM
It was my understanding that the Tweaker always bypassed GameGuard somehow; and the translation plugins, parser, etc. are not really legal either.

Its all a matter of "what can they see" vs. "what can't they see". Introducing something new like this is a bit of a red flag yes, but nothing we've ever used has been guaranteed to be safe anyway.

The safest way was to always use the vanilla launcher and pray to god Sega doesn't fuck up and wipe your C:\ drive again.

blkbox11
Jan 20, 2016, 09:51 AM

Just a friendly warning.

That's been mentioned several times here already.

In my case and for those in a similar situation to mine (IP blocked from JP due to living in SEA), we really have no other choice if we want to play. VPNs are unreliable, and the No Tweaker method of setting up the Proxy no longer functions. Forget moving to Asiasoft's version, that company never does anything right, and I'd much rather see them fail to renew their contract for the game.

However, if/when a method of easily configuring the Proxy without the Tweaker becomes available, I'll probably go with that.

wefwq
Jan 20, 2016, 10:00 AM
Of course, but they were relatively passive with regard to the whole "playing outside JP" thing (besides the IP block issue and the lack of customer support). If the program starts to actively bypass the anticheat, who knows how they'll react to that.

Make of it what you will~
Actually, they're being more upfront for the entire overseas player lately.

Zorak000
Jan 20, 2016, 11:29 AM
From what I heard the recent GG update is no longer going after tweaker. Can someone verify this?
I updated tweaker but went and launched from the official launcher

this SHOULD have caused me to np1013 by now but I havent yet

looks like it's running fine now

to be clear, I updated tweaker last night, but I havent used it since starting up my computer this morning

Ryuhou
Jan 20, 2016, 12:01 PM
I just tried to play and nothing works.
My antivirus has no problem with GNField and tweaker behaves normally (I redownloaded from arks layer and then it updated to latest version).
But if I start PSO2 with tweaker or the quickfix bat file I have no text in dialog boxes and

I don't get past the player menu after you logged in, I cannot even choose a character.

But since all ingame text it's all in Japanese anyway I might as well use the official launcher, which of course wants a filecheck to undo all patching.

Can anyone play with patches installed at the moment or is it just me that can't?

Akero
Jan 20, 2016, 12:34 PM
That's been mentioned several times here already.

In my case and for those in a similar situation to mine (IP blocked from JP due to living in SEA), we really have no other choice if we want to play. VPNs are unreliable, and the No Tweaker method of setting up the Proxy no longer functions. Forget moving to Asiasoft's version, that company never does anything right, and I'd much rather see them fail to renew their contract for the game.

However, if/when a method of easily configuring the Proxy without the Tweaker becomes available, I'll probably go with that.

Fellow SEA player here, I've been using the No Tweaker method since Tuesday thanks to the NP1013 errors. It's working fine for me. Tuesday was my first time using this method and maybe cyberkitsune has updated the steps for configuring the proxy since it was first made, I can't be sure.

One thing to note, Tweaker seems to overwrite a file in the "put_in_pso2_bin" folder every time it runs. If I run tweaker and close it then try running the official launcher, I get timeouts.
The fix is recopying the contents of the "put_in_pso2_bin" folder from the .rar files provided in cyberkitsune's page.

pkemr4
Jan 20, 2016, 01:12 PM
It seems that bunch of people having some difficulty with GN Field thing.
Though, the common cause of this are because your antivirus falseflagging the program (i believe norton think it as trojan for some reason?)

Try fiddle with your antivirus, add tweaker directory (especially GN Field) to exclusion list/whitelist.

is this still a issue?

jooozek
Jan 20, 2016, 01:18 PM
is this still a issue?

if you add it to exclusion list it shouldn't, if you don't it might, but that's just how it is with antivirus software :wacko:

nhyvek
Jan 20, 2016, 01:56 PM
I found an extra copy of the tweaker around deleted that and the game seems to start up normally and no 1013s yet. The only problem is I'm now getting 649 which I read is server maintenance. I'll update this if I get 1013.

Update: This morning the game worked perfectly I played for about 30 min.

Many Thanks!

Variant
Jan 20, 2016, 04:49 PM
You should be able to just use the Tweaker now for things, go do that instead, it automates everything.

Also, for those of you who need the proxy to connect, I'd suggest getting a VPN if you're paranoid about using the proxy plugin. If you can't afford several cents a month with Mudfish, then you might be SOL.

blkbox11
Jan 21, 2016, 08:22 AM
Fellow SEA player here, I've been using the No Tweaker method since Tuesday thanks to the NP1013 errors. It's working fine for me. Tuesday was my first time using this method and maybe cyberkitsune has updated the steps for configuring the proxy since it was first made, I can't be sure.

One thing to note, Tweaker seems to overwrite a file in the "put_in_pso2_bin" folder every time it runs. If I run tweaker and close it then try running the official launcher, I get timeouts.
The fix is recopying the contents of the "put_in_pso2_bin" folder from the .rar files provided in cyberkitsune's page.

Just saw this. So you're able to use the Tweaker only to update the game, and the Proxy for the rest?

Someone else who has been using the non-Tweaker method mentioned that it gave a NP 1015 error for a while now. If you have a step by step list for what you did on Tuesday (like clearing the plugins folder or anything like that before you tried the method), that would help.

Akero
Jan 21, 2016, 08:49 AM
Just saw this. So you're able to use the Tweaker only to update the game, and the Proxy for the rest?

Someone else who has been using the non-Tweaker method mentioned that it gave a NP 1015 error for a while now. If you have a step by step list for what you did on Tuesday (like clearing the plugins folder or anything like that before you tried the method), that would help.

There's a slight problem now, I updated Tweaker to 3.0.7.0 plus ran the game for a bit (dailles and etc.), all was fine.

Then I tried running the non-tweaker method while doing my usual fixes after running tweaker and I keep getting timeouts. Tweaker must have modified some files. No more time to test at the moment, will try to get the non-tweaker method working again probably tomorrow or saturday (hopefully).

blkbox11
Jan 21, 2016, 09:20 AM
There's a slight problem now, I updated Tweaker to 3.0.7.0 plus ran the game for a bit (dailles and etc.), all was fine.

Then I tried running the non-tweaker method while doing my usual fixes after running tweaker and I keep getting timeouts. Tweaker must have modified some files. No more time to test at the moment, will try to get the non-tweaker method working again probably tomorrow or saturday (hopefully).

Alright. Hope for the best.

wefwq
Jan 21, 2016, 09:25 AM

wew non-tweaker method proxy will be really appreciated.

Variant
Jan 21, 2016, 01:05 PM
You guys know I specifically highlighted in the first post that tweaker deletes ddraw right?

And how I specifically outlined how to get the proxy and plugins working without tweaker?

blkbox11
Jan 21, 2016, 01:42 PM
Yes, I'm aware. But I'd still very much like to hear how Akero managed to get the CK method working.

EDIT: Also, I am getting weird stutters and such with the .bat file method for some reason. There was a particularly long freeze in the game when I tried it the first time. Thinking maybe using the official launcher would change that.

Variant
Jan 21, 2016, 03:00 PM
Maybe GG's rollback changed things but here's the understanding:

An update a while back forced us to shift to using the plugin method to get the proxy working, else you'll be stuck with NP1015s as the Proxy DLL modifies the client's keys. If you're getting NP1015s, then it means you didn't setup the plugins correctly or they're out of date.

If you're trying to use the batch file to start the game up, note that Tweaker deletes ddraw whenever it starts up, which I mentioned in the first post, so you need to drop it in again.

pso2 loads ddraw -> ddraw loads pso2h -> pso2h loads the plugins in the Plugins folder

The batch file is also literally doing what Tweaker (and the official launcher) does to start the game. Tweaker isn't doing anything different, so if you're lagging it isn't exactly the fault of the 3 line batch file. You might want to look at another possibility.

blkbox11
Jan 21, 2016, 03:14 PM
Maybe GG's rollback changed things but here's the understanding:

An update a while back forced us to shift to using the plugin method to get the proxy working, else you'll be stuck with NP1015s as the Proxy DLL modifies the client's keys. If you're getting NP1015s, then it means you didn't setup the plugins correctly or they're out of date.

If you're trying to use the batch file to start the game up, note that Tweaker deletes ddraw whenever it starts up, which I mentioned in the first post, so you need to drop it in again.

pso2 loads ddraw -> ddraw loads pso2h -> pso2h loads the plugins in the Plugins folder

The batch file is also literally doing what Tweaker (and the official launcher) does to start the game. Tweaker isn't doing anything different, so if you're lagging it isn't exactly the fault of the 3 line batch file. You might want to look at another possibility.

I see, but that should mean that what Akero has been describing is impossible, isn't it?

Also a related question: does the ddraw.dll for the .bat method have to be updated by launching the game via tweaker? When I was testing earlier after fiddling around with a few versions of the Tweaker, the usual proxy messages upon startup didn't display.

It's possible I might have screwed something up, because I only replaced the tweaker exe when changing versions.

Alam
Jan 21, 2016, 03:17 PM
I see, but that should mean that what Akero has been describing is impossible, isn't it?

Also a related question: does the ddraw.dll for the .bat method have to be updated by launching the game via tweaker? When I was testing earlier after fiddling around with a few versions of the Tweaker, the usual proxy messages upon startup didn't display.

It's possible I might have screwed something up, because I only replaced the tweaker exe when changing versions.

My PSO2Proxy plugin does not make any changes and unload itself if there is no publickey.blob in the pso2_bin folder; you may just be connecting directly to the PSO2 game server.

Are you sure you have made changes to the HOSTS file and have a publickey.blob file?

blkbox11
Jan 21, 2016, 03:26 PM
My PSO2Proxy plugin does not make any changes and unload itself if there is no publickey.blob in the pso2_bin folder; you may just be connecting directly to the PSO2 game server.

Are you sure you have made changes to the HOSTS file and have a publickey.blob file?

I have those files and it's literally impossible for me to connect to the server directly because I live in SEA.

I also worded that badly. When I said messages upon startup, I mean the ones you get -in game- showing the donation request in red text and a bunch of other things. They didn't show up when I tried the .bat method AFTER I downgraded and re-updated the Tweaker to test things.

Variant
Jan 21, 2016, 03:27 PM

Unless GG no longer cares about the key changing, then yes.

ddraw doesn't need to be updated at all, it's just a method of starting pso2h. Tweaker will do all the configurations and automated things for the plugins, but it deletes ddraw, so you'll need to put that in there manually if you start it up.

blkbox11
Jan 21, 2016, 03:49 PM
Noted. The game works fine with the .bat method even after 3.0.7.0 outside of the stutters, and it's a workaround to the IE gameguard popup issue.

It's a minor issue, but I guess I could try resetting the plugins and see if the in-game proxy startup message comes back.

KazukiQZ
Apr 11, 2016, 10:05 PM
GG updated today and tweaker is detected again. I've tried this method and it seems to work, so bumping the thread.

wefwq
Apr 11, 2016, 10:25 PM
Using .bat method, with proxy plugin (non-tweaker method) and manual EN patch.
Didn't get NP error so far.

Zangor17
Apr 11, 2016, 10:40 PM
I launched through tweaker and its been some time and i haven't gotten another NP1013. I don't know whats going on because i didn't change anything.

acffordyce973
Apr 12, 2016, 03:43 AM
The Tweaker still works using GN Field. The instructions are to Reset your GameGuard (Orb > Troubleshooting > Fix GameGuard issues) then launch. If that doesn't work then the instructions in the first post will get you in manually.

Padoca85
Apr 12, 2016, 06:53 AM
I treid to use the .bat method but it dint work :( Still getting the NP1013 error

EDIT: updated the tweaker and restarted my pc, seems to be working fine now.

Kole
Apr 14, 2016, 02:17 PM
Getting detected again

fuusen_gum
Apr 14, 2016, 04:17 PM
for those who want to use the bypass method, try to open gnfield.exe inside pso2 folder before you launch the bypass method, without gnfield running in the background, you will get np1013

Achelousaurus
Apr 15, 2016, 12:24 PM
Been getting the error again for a couple of days now. Tweaker or bat, makes no difference.
No way to play except without a single patch?

Shinamori
Apr 15, 2016, 04:29 PM
I'm getting the error too and I don't have tweaker installed.

Bakuzan
Apr 16, 2016, 04:19 AM
No official statement from the tweaker guys yet about the new issues =(?

Sirius-91
Apr 16, 2016, 10:30 AM
There's fixes for the above that work. If you don't use the tweaker and get detected, then I need to ask, have you ever used it in the past?

Kondibon
Apr 16, 2016, 03:04 PM
I only get the error using the .bat when I run bluestacks. But I need it for my OTP...

I can't use the gnfield thing because my computer is a fossil.

RibbonSoft
Apr 16, 2016, 06:28 PM
I had the NP1013 error the other day. I took a wild guess and figured out it was because my .bat file was named PSO2.bat. So I changed it to PhantasyStarOnline2.bat and now it runs fine lol. And btw, I used to use Tweaker, but not anymore except to install English patches.

Variant
Apr 17, 2016, 01:20 AM
Uh, so from what I've gathered from testing and analyzing what GG is doing, it's doing a file scan for "PSO2 Tweaker.exe"... which means that renaming it or hiding it (a la GN field, for example) should work.

GG is somewhat finicky. I got the game to run for like several hours without NP1013'ing, restarted my machine, and started the game up and it caught me before I logged in (it was catching Tweaker before I even hooked in Cheat Engine, which is kinda funny).

I wonder what would happen if like, someone copied pso2.exe and renamed the copy PSO2 Tweaker.exe. /shrug

Batch file method should still work, if it's not, you probably have Tweaker somewhere that GG is looking.

Achelousaurus
Apr 17, 2016, 06:39 AM
So, that Sega is officially trying to screw gaijin over and flipping us the bird? Sega REALLY doesn't want us to play?
Cause until now I thought it wasn't intentional but rather an unexpected side effect of GG.

Cyber Meteor
Apr 17, 2016, 06:44 AM
No that's not it, we already had that problem before and GG got updated quickly after to NOT target Tweaker anymore. So we heavily doubt it's SEGA doing that since then, but more some random ppl reporting Tweaker as being hack to GG and then GG makes an update blocking it

Sirius-91
Apr 17, 2016, 07:01 AM
So, that Sega is officially trying to screw gaijin over and flipping us the bird? Sega REALLY doesn't want us to play?
Cause until now I thought it wasn't intentional but rather an unexpected side effect of GG.

Well, it isn't our right to play the game in the first place. So if they did do so, there's nothing legally we can do to get them to change it.

From the english patch to simply playing outside of Japan, we violated their ToS, thus they're not obliged to help us in the slightest bit.

That aside, current methods for connecting work, just need to follow them directly.

Akero
Apr 17, 2016, 07:50 AM
I kept getting NP1013 too even with the GN field so I used the official launcher for a while which worked fine.
Then I remembered that my tweaker's folder was named "PSO2 Tweaker" so I decided to remove the tweaker part and now the folder is named just "PSO2."
That was 3 days ago, been playing fine since then.

Aine
Apr 17, 2016, 09:54 AM
No that's not it, we already had that problem before and GG got updated quickly after to NOT target Tweaker anymore. So we heavily doubt it's SEGA doing that since then, but more some random ppl reporting Tweaker as being hack to GG and then GG makes an update blocking it

It was rolled back because it was causing 630 error connection problems to other players as a side-effect. They even stated they would re-apply the update once the issues had been sorted out.

According to people who have spoken to the team directly at the live events, they can tell who is using the Tweaker because of the lag it causes. Whether or not that's actually the case, I think it's pretty clear they want to stop people using the Tweaker.

Achelousaurus
Apr 17, 2016, 10:32 AM
Well, it isn't our right to play the game in the first place. So if they did do so, there's nothing legally we can do to get them to change it.

From the english patch to simply playing outside of Japan, we violated their ToS, thus they're not obliged to help us in the slightest bit.

That aside, current methods for connecting work, just need to follow them directly.
Not saying we have a right to play. Just thought that so far we were tolerated cause Sega still makes money off of us. Customers that just pay but never complain.

But with all the B1 stuff, jps hating on ship 2 and the hacker bs, I'm not sure anymore if the profit made off of gaijins can still compare to the profit lost cause of gaijins.
Recently most jps I see (and even some people I friended) seem extremely xenophobic and downright refuse to even interact with gaijin.
Like, I joined a 4/5 black nyack table the other day and after the first game a jp suggested in local chat (i.e. they weren't just friends in a party that wanted privacy) that they move and then everyone was gone. Moved to another block.

Also, how? What? How can the Tweaker cause server lag? WTF is Sega saying?
I don't know what the tweaker does exactly but I was under the assumption the real difference between using the tweaker and just patching and using the official launcher is the item translation code injection. Which ought to be a purely client side effect, how can that cause server lag?

Is there any way to apply an item patch that you can toggle without the tweaker?
Like the mod tool does?
Or is it precisely this inject for item translation that supposedly causes the lag?

Sirius-91
Apr 17, 2016, 10:45 AM
Not saying we have a right to play. Just thought that so far we were tolerated cause Sega still makes money off of us. Customers that just pay but never complain.

But with all the B1 stuff, jps hating on ship 2 and the hacker bs, I'm not sure anymore if the profit made off of gaijins can still compare to the profit lost cause of gaijins.
Recently most jps I see (and even some people I friended) seem extremely xenophobic and downright refuse to even interact with gaijin.
Like, I joined a 4/5 black nyack table the other day and after the first game a jp suggested in local chat (i.e. they weren't just friends in a party that wanted privacy) that they move and then everyone was gone. Moved to another block.

Also, how? What? How can the Tweaker cause server lag? WTF is Sega saying?
I don't know what the tweaker does exactly but I was under the assumption the real difference between using the tweaker and just patching and using the official launcher is the item translation code injection. Which ought to be a purely client side effect, how can that cause server lag?

Is there any way to apply an item patch that you can toggle without the tweaker?
Like the mod tool does?
Or is it precisely this inject for item translation that supposedly causes the lag?

I have yet to hear about the tweaker and server lag. But if people are blaming it, it's an easy target.

As for the item patch, the bat method has a way of going about it.

Variant
Apr 17, 2016, 12:22 PM

Who knows. Someone mentioned to me that people in Japan are being affected by NP1013s too.

It was rolled back because it was causing 630 error connection problems to other players as a side-effect. They even stated they would re-apply the update once the issues had been sorted out.

According to people who have spoken to the team directly at the live events, they can tell who is using the Tweaker because of the lag it causes. Whether or not that's actually the case, I think it's pretty clear they want to stop people using the Tweaker.

The lag it causes? Do you mean the latency between the server and client? I've yet to see the DDoS feature in Tweaker :P.

That's also a pretty silly way of measuring it anyway, if you're going to make an educated guess you might as well just do a whois query on the IP connecting. I'm a bit skeptical of the alleged conversation with the live team :/

Anyway, doing some more testing, GG has just gotten way more aggressive with finding what it considers hacktools. Like it's now detecting that I have Cheat Engine in my Program Files folder. No wonder random people in JP are being affected too. This method of detection is awful.

Kondibon
Apr 17, 2016, 12:36 PM
Did you know GG causes slowdown and frame rate issues in BnS? :wacko: They took it out once because people wanted them too and everyone noticed a performance boost. Then they added it back later because I don't know why, and everyone saw a performance loss.

Variant
Apr 17, 2016, 12:44 PM
Did you know GG causes slowdown and frame rate issues in BnS? :wacko: They took it out once because people wanted them too and everyone noticed a performance boost. Then they added it back later because I don't know why, and everyone saw a performance loss.

If you launch a version of the client without GG, the game loads up almost instantly.

Like off the top of my head, GG does the following things:
-Installs a driver everytime on startup, and uninstalls it before closing
-Constantly scans processes/memory for any obvious hack tools
-Hashes a certain chunk of the game's memory to make sure it isn't modified
-Now it scans all your path directories I guess, so it can find applications like Cheat Engine that you may or may not be using

Who knows what else it does, but man is it just awful.

yoshiblue
Apr 17, 2016, 12:45 PM
Would be funny if they pulled a Nexon and switched between two anti-hack programs every so often.

HardLight620
Apr 17, 2016, 03:48 PM
I guess it can't hurt to post this. Maybe you'll find it useful.

One of the approaches that GG takes is to iterate over the running process list. It then uses each process handle to locate the process's launch executable file. It then scans each launch executable for short snippets that uniquely identify blacklisted programs. For example:

[spoiler-box]
GG
http://i65.tinypic.com/20fvpeb.png

PSO2 Tweaker.exe
http://i67.tinypic.com/5yxg86.png
[/spoiler-box]

I'm not sure what the GN Field thing is doing, but just renaming the executable and running it probably isn't sufficient to hide the app from GG.

Variant
Apr 17, 2016, 09:41 PM
Well, I've noticed that, but this seems to go a step beyond that and literally scan for files whether or not they're running. Like I made sure I didn't have CE running when it caught it, for example.

MrMesetabags
Apr 17, 2016, 10:26 PM
Unexpectedly caught the NP1013 error today. Got it after 30 seconds in. I don't have tweaker or anything that would trigger it.

Deleted the GG folder and it didn't come back after it updated. No idea what happened here.

Vatallus
Apr 18, 2016, 06:23 AM
Been getting hit with the NP1013 occasionally since the last update. Not actually sure what it is targetting. Has a tendency to hit me once or twice a day on game start up then leaves me alone. I use a BAT file to launch the game so I'm not even using the tweaker or proxy.

Kondibon
Apr 18, 2016, 06:38 AM
Unexpectedly caught the NP1013 error today. Got it after 30 seconds in. I don't have tweaker or anything that would trigger it.

Deleted the GG folder and it didn't come back after it updated. No idea what happened here.If what Variant said earlier about JP players being hit by the np1013 too then it's probably not just the tweaker specifically.

EDIT: So I did some poking around and it seems like, in my case at least, Process Explorer was part of the problem. Anyone who's getting the NP1013 error even when they're using the .bat method try closing any programs you have that might attach to PSO2 or GG or be able to interact with their processes before launching the game.

EDIT: *flips table* Nevermind, I can't get it to run consistently at all. Sometimes I get the error before the videos even start, sometimes I get it right after logging in before my characters load, sometimes I get it after being logged in for 30 minutes. I'm tired of this crap. >_>

Zeroem
Apr 18, 2016, 11:51 PM
I guess I might asked as well.

So, I guess one possible precaution steps to stop GG being GG is.........delete or uninstall application with Cheat Engines code?

Shoterxx
Apr 20, 2016, 07:42 AM
So, regarding the .bat method, I've noticed that if you launch the game from launcher, the following are now used in pso2.exe:

Argument: +0x2bc1fd02 (old: +0x33aca2b9)
Environment variable: +0x198eae52 (old: +0x01e3f1e9)

These are different from the ones you use with the .bat method. The old variables work with it, these don't however.

Just adding them here for reference, in case something happens.

Vatallus
Apr 20, 2016, 03:25 PM
I get hit by the NP1013 because I turned Tweaker on. Even if I turn Tweaker off before starting PSO2 I will still get the NP1013. After it hits me once or twice I don't get hit anymore... as long as I don't open the Tweaker again.

Should I assume the Tweaker is leaving something behind even after I turn it off and use my BAT file or original launcher? Something that GameGuard is actively looking for?

EvilMag
Apr 20, 2016, 03:26 PM
I just renamed my tweaker exe to coolguys.exe and I'm not getting NP1013.

Sirius-91
Apr 20, 2016, 03:27 PM
I get hit by the NP1013 because I turned Tweaker on. Even if I turn Tweaker off before starting PSO2 I will still get the NP1013. After it hits me once or twice I don't get hit anymore... as long as I don't open the Tweaker again.

Should I assume the Tweaker is leaving something behind even after I turn it off and use my BAT file or original launcher? Something that GameGuard is actively looking for?

If the Tweaker file extension isn't renamed to something else, it will trigger a NP1013 Error. Doesn't matter if you use the bat method, original launcher or the tweaker itself.

matt4394
Apr 20, 2016, 04:13 PM
If the Tweaker file extension isn't renamed to something else, it will trigger a NP1013 Error. Doesn't matter if you use the bat method, original launcher or the tweaker itself.

Even if you change it, it still triggers game guard.

Alam
Apr 20, 2016, 08:37 PM
Even if you change it, it still triggers game guard.

do you have another copy of Tweaker somewhere else?
You can upload ERL files in GameGuard , we can tell you WHY GG error out NP1013....

Sonic Zero
Apr 20, 2016, 09:47 PM
To my case, I noticed when u start tweaker, him create a folder called plugins inside pso2 game folder. Same if u use tweaker to only aply eng patch, and try run game using .bat or official launcher u get NP1013 because that damm folder. I need delete that $hit from tweaker leaved behind.

Vatallus
Apr 20, 2016, 10:36 PM
To my case, I noticed when u start tweaker, him create a folder called plugins inside pso2 game folder. Same if u use tweaker to only aply eng patch, and try run game using .bat or official launcher u get NP1013 because that damm folder. I need delete that $hit from tweaker leaved behind.

What you said makes a lot more sense to me. Renaming tweaker didn't help at all. This is probably the problem. I'll just assume when I get hit with NP1013 once (or twice) after opening Tweaker that GameGuard is seeing this file and kicking me, then removing it.

Variant
Apr 21, 2016, 12:25 AM
Oho, it'd be interesting to see if GG is actually looking for a folder called 'Plugins'.

It keeps finding random shit for me though. Earlier it found OllyDbg after I removed Cheat Engine :/

I still think this tactic by GameGuard is idiotic. Scanning folders for programs is just going too far because you'll end up with a ton of false positives (like players who might've had Cheat Engine on their machines for speed hacking browser games, idk).

Sirius-91
Apr 21, 2016, 10:25 AM
Oho, it'd be interesting to see if GG is actually looking for a folder called 'Plugins'.

It keeps finding random shit for me though. Earlier it found OllyDbg after I removed Cheat Engine :/

I still think this tactic by GameGuard is idiotic. Scanning folders for programs is just going too far because you'll end up with a ton of false positives (like players who might've had Cheat Engine on their machines for speed hacking browser games, idk).

There was this one guy on reddit who got npro errors for a CS:GO trainer.

dot_Hacker
Apr 22, 2016, 08:39 AM
not sure what changed in one day but i was np'd all morning
finally decided to just manually delete GG folder and use offical launcher - works
havent tried tweaker yet.

ZerotakerZX
Apr 22, 2016, 08:59 AM
finally decided to just manually delete GG folder and use offical launcher - works
Same here.
But bat file doesnt lauch anything, maybe cause off laucnher is broken beyond repair for me, cause of some stupid file rights stuff. Now I can tell why everybody hates GG and Sega so much

Enforcer MKV
Apr 22, 2016, 09:07 AM
I keep getting an error that the operation times out when it checks for updates. Something else I've noticed is that the tweaker application itself changes when it launches. It hasn't done it today at all. [And up to a few minutes ago the Arks Layer page itself was down. Dunno what that's all about.]

EDIT: As soon as I type that and try again, seems everything is back up. Not having any issues now.

Variant
Apr 22, 2016, 10:14 AM

Same here.
But bat file doesnt lauch anything, maybe cause off laucnher is broken beyond repair for me, cause of some stupid file rights stuff. Now I can tell why everybody hates GG and Sega so much

I keep getting an error that the operation times out when it checks for updates. Something else I've noticed is that the tweaker application itself changes when it launches. It hasn't done it today at all. [And up to a few minutes ago the Arks Layer page itself was down. Dunno what that's all about.]

EDIT: As soon as I type that and try again, seems everything is back up. Not having any issues now.

Was able to login myself for a while yesterday, but GG was always pretty sporadic... we'll see how this goes, but maybe they rolled it back without pushing an update out. Not sure to be honest, keeping up with that rootkit is a pain.

Sonic Zero
Apr 22, 2016, 12:29 PM
I say before a few posts early. Check pso2 game folder and check if there hv a folder called Plugins. DELETE THIS! That folder was created by tweaker same without ask you to install. Now GG think this is a kind of keylogger or cheat engine thing. When GG detect that folder with ur dlls inside this force game crash with NP1013 error.

Just make a try.

Kondibon
Apr 22, 2016, 12:35 PM
I say before a few posts early. Check pso2 game folder and check if there hv a folder called Plugins. DELETE THIS! That folder was created by tweaker same without ask you to install. Now GG think this is a kind of keylogger or cheat engine thing. When GG detect that folder with ur dlls inside this force game crash with NP1013 error.

Just make a try.I thought the same thing at first but I can run the game just fine with the Plugins folder and item translation dlls still there. The item translation dll wasn't actually working last time I tried though, so that could have something to do with it.

Shoterxx
Apr 22, 2016, 12:55 PM
I have the "Plugins" folder with plugins, Tweaker, 2 different injectors (ENBInjector and Arks Mod Tool), multiple .dll injector and wrappers (pso2h.dll, ddraw.dll [ReShade], ddraw.dll [Tweaker plugin loader]), all in pso2_bin folder... I even have Cheat Engine installed AND it's used somewhat regularly (though it's only used in old games like PS1 games and such).

The only thing that ever crashes my game is GN Field, which, for whatever reason, just dies on its own, saying it has insuficient rights to run.

It's been a while since I got a single NP1013. Most of the time I help people fixing GG issues, it's either:
- disable AV;
- clean GG;
- close programs that affect others (such as FPS overlays, pre-installed bloatware, etc).

Things that also may get detected:
- having Cheat Engine running in the background, or many other injectors;
- attempting to use blacklisted .dlls, such as d3d9.dll, dinput8.dll, dsound.dll, etc... (this includes some gamepad fixing applications!);
- force-suspending pso2.exe (some AV do that for a fraction of a second);
- somehow running a parallel GG instance (can happen, very rare, probably fixed by now);
- running other anti-cheats in background, such as EasyAntiCheat and PunkBuster (running multiple games at once, or after another game crashes).

Kondibon
Apr 22, 2016, 01:12 PM
Some programs like Bluestacks and Joy to Key won't crash me if I open them while the game is already running, but I DO get the error if they're up specifically at the moment I log in. Once I'm logged in though I have no problems with them.

Process Explorer causes the error after a few minutes if I open it even when the game is already running (that's why I was confused last time, when I couldn't tell what was going on). Probably because it can monitor and interact with the GG process.

Aisuaro
Apr 23, 2016, 02:09 AM
So I have a quick question and also hope this helps out in some way, but I was an older player of PSO2 before these NP 1013 issues popped up, well I recently returned to PSO2 and my PSO2 tweaker has worked just as it should with full translations item translations included.

What brought me to this error is that my friend gets it. Is this unusual for it to work perfectly for me for hours on end? or has this issue been random where it happens to some and not to others?

tanhy
Apr 23, 2016, 09:34 AM
Anyone having problems with GN field not activating? I have disabled my anti virus and it was running fine this afternoon but now it just doesn't work

SilkaN
Apr 23, 2016, 09:36 AM
Tweaker just updated to 3.0.8.0, getting the NP1013 now.

Previous version was fine.

tanhy
Apr 23, 2016, 09:38 AM
Tweaker just updated to 3.0.8.0, getting the NP1013 now.

Previous version was fine.

That's right for me too, my Tweaker is at version 3.0.8.0

Minty Kitty
Apr 23, 2016, 09:46 AM
That's right for me too, my Tweaker is at version 3.0.8.0

Same, it was working fine yesterday but now the new version is a direct NP1013 before i even get in.

Batter
Apr 23, 2016, 09:53 AM
Same here. Updated to the new tweaker, starting getting 1013.

Batter
Apr 23, 2016, 09:56 AM
Same here. Updated to the new tweaker, starting getting 1013.

Sorry for the double post. It seems like if you start GN.exe before you start tweaker, that works fine.

Etherwolf
Apr 23, 2016, 09:57 AM
God dammit, I came her to be the first to say I only started getting this with 3.0.8.0 and get a special cookie...jokes on me.

SilkaN
Apr 23, 2016, 09:58 AM
God dammit, I came her to be the first to say I only started getting this with 3.0.8.0 and get a special cookie...jokes on me.

topkek

Etherwolf
Apr 23, 2016, 10:08 AM
Sorry for the double post. It seems like if you start GN.exe before you start tweaker, that works fine.

Huh. One thing I've noticed is that I don't get the GN notification anymore. Maybe the issue is that the update kinda just forgot about GN.

[Ayumi]
Apr 23, 2016, 10:17 AM

Not working. How do I go back to the older version of tweaker? This is stupid and want to get on.

Batter
Apr 23, 2016, 10:48 AM
;3349950']Not working. How do I go back to the older version of tweaker? This is stupid and want to get on.

I wish I knew. That was the first thing I tried and couldn't figure out.

Manservice
Apr 23, 2016, 11:01 AM
Just made an account on here to say that today's update, 3.0.8.0 started flagging GameGuard for me too.

Haven't had any problems with GameGuard errors until I updated Tweaker to the new version.

Does anyone know if there's a source for previous Tweaker versions so I can roll it back?

SilkaN
Apr 23, 2016, 11:13 AM
I bet we'll get another fix soon, in the meantime just start tweaker and then GN Field and login with no problems-

Manservice
Apr 23, 2016, 11:18 AM
I bet we'll get another fix soon, in the meantime just start tweaker and then GN Field and login with no problems-

I tried that thanks to the previous suggestion, and it stopped GameGuard from throwing up an error report, but the game still closed out after playing for a minute or two.

EDIT: A Tweaker update just got pushed out to 3.0.8.1 and I'm not longer having issues with GameGuard. Thanks for the fast fix!

Aurani
Apr 23, 2016, 06:23 PM
I kept getting the NP1013 error regardless of using the Tweaker or the bat file solution.
On a whim I decided to delete my GN Field and have the Tweaker redownload it, and suddenly I could run the game, and then I was greeted with a debug message regarding .NET Framework that said something about not being able to read pso2_backup because it's being used by another program.
I simply hit Continue and I'm still playing the game without any noticable problems after 2h.

Eanie Ilias
Apr 24, 2016, 11:26 AM
Thank you very much for this brought me back to pso2 after a six month hiatus

reddragongamer
Apr 29, 2016, 10:06 AM
i still have the issue with gameguard picking up the tweaker i don't know why but it's really annoying me now

GlowSticks
Apr 29, 2016, 10:16 AM
I love how Sega is against us playing the game, I'm sure they make money off some of us, why would they care. Such scrubs, Sega. -.-
Well, for any reason I am banned will end me playing PSO2, which would suck, but there are other games I'm interested in anyways. Hopefully all will be ok.

Alam
Apr 29, 2016, 10:46 AM
i still have the issue with gameguard picking up the tweaker i don't know why but it's really annoying me now

If you have an issue with GameGuard, just upload the NPGM.ERL file somewhere, then I can tell you WHY it is kicking you out of the game

Most likely you have a copy of PSO2 Tweaker that is not renamed during GameGuard's delayed scan of your local volumes

Like So:

16:37:47:286 | FLSCN ST : D:\Yunus\PSO2\PSO2 Tweaker.exe
16:37:47:299 | _Can not delete "Detected Value" _MUI
16:37:47:312 SetHackInfo : addr 4ddbde0 cHT[1] AF[2] idx[16043] TS[55c5f0d3] dT[939905890] wT[62] CSA[0] aT[0] cD[0] M[d3b7898fd9b0b1b7a69be2200e3a22da0029c400571b652b] PSO2_tweker_151223:D:\Yunus\PSO2\PSO2 Tweaker.exe

If GG find any files named "PSO2 Tweaker.exe", it will just kick you out, it does not even check if the real Tweaker or just a dummy file

So, just rename it

reddragongamer
Apr 29, 2016, 12:23 PM
If you have an issue with GameGuard, just upload the NPGM.ERL file somewhere, then I can tell you WHY it is kicking you out of the game

Most likely you have a copy of PSO2 Tweaker that is not renamed during GameGuard's delayed scan of your local volumes

Like So:

16:37:47:286 | FLSCN ST : D:\Yunus\PSO2\PSO2 Tweaker.exe
16:37:47:299 | _Can not delete "Detected Value" _MUI
16:37:47:312 SetHackInfo : addr 4ddbde0 cHT[1] AF[2] idx[16043] TS[55c5f0d3] dT[939905890] wT[62] CSA[0] aT[0] cD[0] M[d3b7898fd9b0b1b7a69be2200e3a22da0029c400571b652b] PSO2_tweker_151223:D:\Yunus\PSO2\PSO2 Tweaker.exe

If GG find any files named "PSO2 Tweaker.exe", it will just kick you out, it does not even check if the real Tweaker or just a dummy file

So, just rename it
so basically rename the file to anything and i should be safe then

Etherwolf
Apr 29, 2016, 01:08 PM
As of the recent update, you shouldn't still be getting the error with NP1013 since GN renames the tweaker for you.

Alam
Apr 29, 2016, 01:09 PM
As of the recent update, you shouldn't still be getting the error with NP1013 since GN renames the tweaker for you.

it does not help if the user left other copies of PSO2 Tweaker around

Variant
Apr 29, 2016, 01:41 PM

So, just rename it

From experimentation, I think it looks for a specific signature like HardLight mentioned earlier.

Though if you want to try it out yourself, go rename the pso2.exe to Cheat Engine.exe or PSO2 Tweaker.exe and see if it gets caught.

Aurani
May 2, 2016, 09:02 AM
As of today I'm once again getting NP1013 errors, I don't even know why it started acting up.
Not even the bat file gets me into the game anymore.
Here's a link to my NPGM.ERL (curse you post limits, just add in the www to it)
dropbox.com/s/qe44gesvgetsr66/npgm.erl?dl=1

StarEX
May 2, 2016, 12:19 PM
i use tweaker get in the game for few mint and then hit by NP1013 errors -_- hope there solution soon >_>
and the bat file dont work anymore not sure why?

EDIT : turn out to be missing some files i am not sure why it happen now i play fine for past few days

Alam
May 2, 2016, 12:45 PM
As of today I'm once again getting NP1013 errors, I don't even know why it started acting up.
Not even the bat file gets me into the game anymore.
Here's a link to my NPGM.ERL (curse you post limits, just add in the www to it)
dropbox.com/s/qe44gesvgetsr66/npgm.erl?dl=1

For you, it found Process Explorer in D:\Downloads and label it as a Game Hack

15:54:38:530 | FLSCN ST : D:\Downloads\Process Explorer\procexp.exe
15:54:38:543 | FLSCN ST : D:\Downloads\Process Explorer\procexp.exe
15:54:38:610 | fs target alive
15:54:38:618 SetHackInfo : addr 487e968 cHT[1] AF[42] idx[13410] TS[4ff5cf90] dT[103343439] wT[88] CSA[0] aT[0] cD[0] M[9d8a4379868618f46677dbf2b94c800a002646905550362e] F_Process_Explorer_120912:D:\Downloads\Process Explorer\procexp.exe
15:54:38:619 gscCRNP()End
15:54:38:619 Check kernel modules
15:54:38:619 Check processes
15:54:38:619 ScanThread scan done
15:54:38:620 version S:\PSO2\GameGuard\npsc.des, 2015121601, 2009123001
15:54:38:621 version S:\PSO2\GameGuard\npgmup.des, 2015100201, 2005011801
15:54:38:623 71bcfb4b
15:54:38:627 BlueCodeM 1
15:54:38:628 GAMEHACK DETECT
15:54:38:638 7083b297

Aurani
May 3, 2016, 12:08 AM
For you, it found Process Explorer in D:\Downloads and label it as a Game Hack
Thanks, I renamed it to have a .bak extension and so far it hasn't kicked me out of the game.
But now my Steam overlay isn't working at all anymore. ._.
Nothing but problems.

Alam
May 3, 2016, 12:19 AM
Thanks, I renamed it to have a .bak extension and so far it hasn't kicked me out of the game.
But now my Steam overlay isn't working at all anymore. ._.
Nothing but problems.

Are you in the beta Steam Client? are you sure closed Steam and started up it back up, running as Admin?

Aurani
May 3, 2016, 01:10 AM
Found the problem, since I reinstalled Steam on a new SSD it was no longer set to run as an admin. o/

listohain
May 4, 2016, 05:07 AM
hello i too got np 1013 after a week, but dont know why all of sudden.
my NPGM.ERL drive.google.com/file/d/0B23WIddEmaqNZXZveUVjaTB1dTg/view?usp=sharing (just add https)

Alam
May 4, 2016, 08:30 AM
hello i too got np 1013 after a week, but dont know why all of sudden.
my NPGM.ERL drive.google.com/file/d/0B23WIddEmaqNZXZveUVjaTB1dTg/view?usp=sharing (just add https)

16:54:40:117 | FLSCN ST : C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\PSO2e.exe
16:54:40:159 | _Can not delete "Detected Value" _MUI
16:54:40:173 SetHackInfo : addr 48ed6e8 cHT[1] AF[2] idx[16043] TS[55c5f0d3] dT[187310182] wT[72] CSA[0] aT[0] cD[0] M[d3b7898fd9b0b1b7a69be2200e3a22da0029c400571b652b] PSO2_tweker_151223:C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\PSO2e. exe
16:54:40:174 gscCRNP()End

a 2nd copy of PSO2 Tweaker in your Download folder as PSO2e.eze

listohain
May 4, 2016, 10:15 AM
removed second copy, still got the same error can you look or give me decypher tool for erl? drive.google.com/open?id=0B23WIddEmaqNY0Fzd3lNcFFoTms

Alam
May 4, 2016, 11:06 AM
removed second copy, still got the same error can you look or give me decypher tool for erl? drive.google.com/open?id=0B23WIddEmaqNY0Fzd3lNcFFoTms

Well, you can read this for yourself

22:11:01:737 | FLSCN ST : C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.1\cheatengine-x86_64.exe
22:11:01:920 | FLSCN ST : C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.1\cheatengine-x86_64.exe
22:11:03:017 | FLSCN ED : C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.1\cheatengine-x86_64.exe
22:11:03:019 | FLSCN ST2 : C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.1\cheatengine-x86_64.exe
22:11:03:077 | MULTI_FILE_DETECT_START: 1
22:11:03:113 | MULTI_FILE_DETECT_START: 2
22:11:03:128 | Can not delete "Detected Value" _UA
22:11:03:160 SetHackInfo : addr 49ed1b8 cHT[1] AF[102] idx[10615] TS[0] dT[16284367] wT[67] CSA[0] aT[0] cD[0] M[632b9b8db7621ee274e0a4b424c375ff007b6a3800000000] F_CheatEngine6_110223:C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.1\cheatengine-x86_64.exe

If you want to keep Cheat Engine, you may want to install it on a Network share, so GG will not find it

Variant
May 4, 2016, 12:31 PM
It NP1013'd after detecting Chrome.exe for me yesterday.

Feitoshi
May 12, 2016, 04:20 PM
Hi, i got a Np1013'd 2 days ago, not sure what caused it to happen so i'm wondering if someone can check my npgm.erl file to see what caused it to happen

ww w.dropbox.com/s/trr90ay2gid8r1e/npgm.erl?dl=0 (add https if needed to access it)

Alam
May 12, 2016, 06:31 PM
Hi, i got a Np1013'd 2 days ago, not sure what caused it to happen so i'm wondering if someone can check my npgm.erl file to see what caused it to happen

ww w.dropbox.com/s/trr90ay2gid8r1e/npgm.erl?dl=0 (add https if needed to access it)

On my phone, But I see "PSO Tweaker (3).exe" in your Download folder

Feitoshi
May 12, 2016, 07:32 PM
On my phone, But I see "PSO Tweaker (3).exe" in your Download folder

guess i'll try and rename it since there's no other tweaker copies. Will edit this post if i still have an error

Edit: Yep still getting NP1013'd, might be the tweaker still even tho i renamed it... mind checking again to see what's the issue this time? updated the file a few minutes ago
https ://w ww.dropbox.com/s/trr90ay2gid8r1e/npgm.erl?dl=0

vortexblade
May 25, 2016, 10:52 PM
Came back after awhile and ran into this issue... could someone check mine please?
(https)://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1nQ6Eu5TBuwbVdza3cwZjBaUGc/view?usp=sharing

Alam
May 26, 2016, 06:08 AM
Came back after awhile and ran into this issue... could someone check mine please?
(https)://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1nQ6Eu5TBuwbVdza3cwZjBaUGc/view?usp=sharing

23:43:20:010 | FLSCN ST : C:\PsoFUN\PSO2 Tweaker.exe
23:43:20:027 | _Can not delete "Detected Value" _MUI
23:43:20:613 SetHackInfo : addr 4e081a0 cHT[1] AF[2] idx[16043] TS[55c5f0d3] dT[1172994750] wT[64] CSA[0] aT[0] cD[0] M[c7fcc5760dd6b7cb103e93952ee6769c0029d200573f2a69] PSO2_tweker_151223:C:\PsoFUN\PSO2 Tweaker.exe
23:43:20:614 gscCRNP()End

once again, you left a copy of PSO2 Tweaker out in plain sight.

vortexblade
May 26, 2016, 09:07 AM
Oh? Thanks, well that's strange because that's the file path of the tweaker I use? I thought that was what the whole gn field thing was?

Edit:I think I got it. Apparently I had to rename the pso tweaker folder to something without pso in the name at all.

Ygdrad
May 26, 2016, 03:05 PM
How do you read that gameguard file yourself? I'd rather not post it and bother someone to decrypt it for me each time i get an error. Just got hit by it and not sure what's causing it.

Sirius-91
May 26, 2016, 03:23 PM
How do you read that gameguard file yourself? I'd rather not post it and bother someone to decrypt it for me each time i get an error. Just got hit by it and not sure what's causing it.

That's something I wish I had the knowledge as well.

Ygdrad
May 26, 2016, 04:45 PM
Turns out my tweaker got damaged/corrupted from a crash and was doing something wrong, redownloading it fixed the issue. Still, a way to decrypt the files would be nice I checked out some potential source code posted in some forum posts and compiled it, but it didn't work.

gintaro
May 30, 2016, 09:33 PM
I'm getting the NP1013 error as well. PSO2 was working fine yesterday but after I launched Tweaker, Gameguard started downloading some files and PSO2 crashed about 30 secs into the game.

Here is my NPGM.ERL file: https ://ww w.dropbox.com/s/0tyul9dk2mztnly/npgm.erl?dl=0

WallyJustice
May 30, 2016, 09:38 PM
Yep worked fine. Then Gameguard DL'd some patches now me and friend are getting error. Sega has it out for Tweaker. Hopefully they can find a quick counter to this.

doomdragon83
May 30, 2016, 09:39 PM
I'm getting the NP1013 error as well. PSO2 was working fine yesterday but after I launched Tweaker, Gameguard started downloading some files and PSO2 crashed about 30 secs into the game.

Same thing going on for me, I noticed GG updating and after I logged in for about a minute, I got the NP1013 error.

Jei182
May 30, 2016, 09:39 PM
Yes I am having the NP1013 issue as well after a power surge in my UPS (too much wattage from a fan apparently) and a reinstallation of the PSO2 tweaker thanks to GN field not being able to restore it. Currently doing a file check but here is a link to my erl file if anyone wants to take a look at it. With me it happens when I change blocks, but I realize I was trying to move to another block for the Yamato Quest which more than likely happened at the 30 second mark. The very first time was when I was logging in during the ship portal thing.

https ://www.sendspace.com/file/hqi114

Ok wow I thought it was just me lol. The funny part is I purposely got on earlier so I'd have extra time. Hopefully there is a fix to this soon.

SBoundary
May 30, 2016, 09:45 PM
Looks like i'm not the only one getting the error huh.
Kinda blows that it'd happen just before yamato, set a alarm for it and everything too.

I've tried deleting GG and a buncha other troubleshoot options but still doesn't work, guess a update or something is in order?

Jei182
May 30, 2016, 09:49 PM
Looks like i'm not the only one getting the error huh.
Kinda blows that it'd happen just before yamato, set a alarm for it and everything too.

I've tried deleting GG and a buncha other troubleshoot options but still doesn't work, guess a update or something is in order?
Yeah, I'm guessing that my trivial power surge issue was just coincidence, which is funny because without it I would have probably already been online during the update considering I was on for a good 5 or so minutes before it happened. I'm sure it will all be worked out soon but bad timing all around it seems.

Shadowjesse626
May 30, 2016, 10:21 PM
im getting the error after logging in and then NP1013 happens after maybe 30 secs. Any solutions?

TaigaUC
May 30, 2016, 10:23 PM
A friend has been getting this a short while after logging in. It's been happening on and off for months.
If they keep trying, it magically stops happening. They don't do anything particularly special or different.

Fkn Gameguard.

Tried looking it up in Japanese to see if JP people are complaining.
Almost no complaints. Weird.

Shadowjesse626
May 30, 2016, 10:37 PM
yea just tried again and keep getting it. guess no pso2 for me tonight -_-

Sirius-91
May 30, 2016, 10:37 PM
Tried looking it up in Japanese to see if JP people are complaining.
Almost no complaints. Weird.

This is largely foreigner lag. None of the JP's are experiencing this like we are, and the only time they have was back in Jan.

EvilMag
May 30, 2016, 10:40 PM
SEGA/Gameguard really is out for PSO2Tweaker's blood huh?

Shadowjesse626
May 30, 2016, 10:41 PM
can i just run it without tweaker or will it still kick me out?

IMACOP
May 30, 2016, 10:44 PM

I tried without the tweaker and still get NP1013.

Sirius-91
May 30, 2016, 10:47 PM

If your tweaker isn't renamed, it will still give you an NP1013 error, regardless if you use it or not.

Either rename the .exe to something else or delete it.

Also, if you're on the proxy, there's something wrong on their end that they're trying to fix.

Primera
May 30, 2016, 10:51 PM
Awww went to change my settings and gameguard updated, now error NP1013 just before I get to the lobby. Hopefully there will be a fix soon, just have to be patient ^^.

doomdragon83
May 30, 2016, 10:53 PM
I uninstalled the English patches and used loaded up vanilla pso2, still getting NP1013. Those of you not having this problem and are still logged in should stay logged in and not exit out of pso2.

gintaro
May 30, 2016, 10:55 PM
So I just changed the pso2proxy back to the jp one, and haven't dced after 10 mins or so... Maybe that's the problem?

TaigaUC
May 30, 2016, 10:55 PM
Well I still think it's stupid that slight lag will trigger "anti-cheat game protection".

Shadowjesse626
May 30, 2016, 11:06 PM
So I just changed the pso2proxy back to the jp one, and haven't dced after 10 mins or so... Maybe that's the problem?

how do i do that?

gintaro
May 30, 2016, 11:09 PM
how do i do that?

You can change it in tweaker under other tasks

Shadowjesse626
May 30, 2016, 11:11 PM
You can change it in tweaker under other tasks

so when there is a fix, do i go into plugins and then turn it on again?

AnikaSteinberg
May 30, 2016, 11:58 PM
Is it normal for me to be getting NP1013 errors just completely out of the blue sometimes?
Like being logged in for like 6 hours before getting the error,
or logging on and off throughout several days or weeks and then suddenly getting the error

This is usually without warning, and without any change in my PC settings or anything.
(opening the usual stuff, running the usual programs like MS Office or Chrome or any other usual program every single day)

EspeonageTieler
May 31, 2016, 12:08 AM
Is it normal for me to be getting NP1013 errors just completely out of the blue sometimes?
Like being logged in for like 6 hours before getting the error,
or logging on and off throughout several days or weeks and then suddenly getting the error

This is usually without warning, and without any change in my PC settings or anything.
(opening the usual stuff, running the usual programs like MS Office or Chrome or any other usual program every single day)

im wondering the same thing just randomly started happening to me out of nowhere but its every time I log in after a few seconds

Lunaea
May 31, 2016, 12:20 AM
I went through the troubleshooting options for pso2 in the tweaker and the game is running fine now with no NP1013 errors. *shrugs*

Zangor17
May 31, 2016, 12:22 AM
I tried getting on tonight and I just keep getting gameguard errors and i have no duplicate tweakers and the GN shield seems to be working as intended. and i went in the tweaker options and unchecked the proxy statistics box. still get NP1013.

SBoundary
May 31, 2016, 12:38 AM
I went through the troubleshooting options for pso2 in the tweaker and the game is running fine now with no NP1013 errors. *shrugs*

Which ones did you use?
I tried Check for Missing/Old files , Fix gameguard errors, Fix PSO2 EXEs and Fix PSO2 permissions but to no avail

Zangor17
May 31, 2016, 12:57 AM
has anyone tested if the batch method still works as long as you rename tweaker? right now i can play through the PS4 but i still want to play it with the UI translated so i can copy paste stuff from scratches.

Variant
May 31, 2016, 01:08 AM
We're looking into it, think we found it, will push out a fix when we finish up.

Zangor17
May 31, 2016, 01:27 AM
cool. if it works id love to know what GG was finding fault with this time around.