PDA

View Full Version : what the hell is going on!

Batty
Jan 19, 2016, 06:34 PM
posting a new topic because i been ignored twice allready in the np1013 topic

the new update of the tweaker by AIDA fixed the np1013 error. however now im getting 3 new issues

-a GN pop up every time i log in
- error 603 every 10 minutes
- and third and most anoying, the tweaker just completely dissapear every time i close the game after error 603, i put it on my pso2 folder and after i get the error and close the game the tweaker just banishes/deletes itself and i have to re download it from arks layers

Shinamori
Jan 19, 2016, 06:52 PM
603 error? Do you mean 630?

untrustful
Jan 19, 2016, 06:54 PM
sega servers are also having issues.

SonataDesu
Jan 19, 2016, 07:04 PM
Me too I'm having this issue, Pso2tweaker delete itself. My problem is that everytime I launch the pso2 through tweaker sometimes it launch and something it does launch, but now that Pso2tweaker delete itself I can't launch the game properly without redownloading the tweaker every single time and trying to launch the game hoping it actually launch it.

Batty
Jan 19, 2016, 07:06 PM
603 error? Do you mean 630?

that, 630 my bad, im scared of trying anything else inside game... i been kicked allready 3 times in middle of the daily SH quest

Kernaus
Jan 19, 2016, 07:10 PM
Sounds like this last update is kinda fucked up, i personally have another issue.

can't post images nor links but apparently the GN thing he put doesn't work at all

Any idea how to fix it?

Shinamori
Sega servers are having issues.

NightfallG
My only advice to you is to stop trying for now. Reinstall both Tweaker and the game entirely and go from there.

Oh, and before you ask, players getting kicked constantly makes Sega mad at the players who are getting kicked.

Batty
Jan 19, 2016, 07:15 PM
My only advice to you is to stop trying for now. Reinstall both Tweaker and the game entirely and go from there.

Oh, and before you ask, players getting kicked constantly makes Sega mad at the players who are getting kicked.

im not reinstalling the game... my country ethernet conection is a crappy 183kb/s conection (no, this is not the issue, i been playing pso2 normally for a couple of years and this as started to happen now) so re-downloading a game so heavy as pso2 will take like a week.

im gonna hope all this is really on SEGA´s side and wait until maitenance today is over, hopelly they will fix it

Shirokami
Jan 19, 2016, 08:20 PM
im not reinstalling the game... my country ethernet conection is a crappy 183kb/s conection (no, this is not the issue, i been playing pso2 normally for a couple of years and this as started to happen now) so re-downloading a game so heavy as pso2 will take like a week.

im gonna hope all this is really on SEGA´s side and wait until maitenance today is over, hopelly they will fix it

I'm having to redownload it at 30kb/s right now because this is like the fifth time max or something that the tweaker rapes my client files.

Sacrificial
Jan 19, 2016, 10:56 PM
Everyone! Hide your C drives!