PDA

View Full Version : Dat fake booty slider :O

Squal_FFVIII
Jan 20, 2016, 08:46 AM
Can't we already widen the hips by simply going to the leg section and making them wider? I really don't understand the "new" customization option.

The problem aren't the hips/thighs here SEGA! The problem is the actual booty/butt section that is small and doesn't "stick out".

All I saw in the trailer is a way to make the hips/thighs wider, but not the actual butt bigger.

When you widen the characters hips/thighs it just makes them look fat and weird. Now don't get me wrong wide hips/thighs don't look bad, it's only when they are too wide. This looks very weird specially when your character has a flat butt. It's like look at my wide hips then when they turn around it's flat as a board. You expect a big booty to go along with those thighs.

So again I don't really understand the "new" hip/thigh customization because it seems like we can already do that.

SilkaN
Jan 20, 2016, 08:48 AM
Can't we already widen the hips by simply going to the leg section and making them wider? I really don't understand the "new" customization option.

The problem aren't the hips/thighs here SEGA! The problem is the actual booty/butt section that is small and doesn't "stick out".

All I saw in the trailer is a way to make the hips/thighs wider, but not the actual butt bigger.

When you widen the characters hips/thighs it just makes them look fat and weird. Now don't get me wrong wide hips/thighs don't look bad, it's only when they are too wide. This looks very weird specially when your character has a flat butt. It's like look at my wide hips then when they turn around it's flat as a board. You expect a big booty to go along with those thighs.

So again I don't really understand the "new" hip/thigh customization because it seems like we can already do that.

People are waiting for the new slider because they want to create even bigger elephant-legged mutants. That's the reason why they're excited for it.

ZerotakerZX
Jan 20, 2016, 09:00 AM
More teenage mutant ninja newmans!
PS or is it newmen?

NoiseHERO
Jan 20, 2016, 09:17 AM
A day in FF14 will make PSO2 look like instagram.

Ezodagrom
Jan 20, 2016, 09:46 AM

The newest trailer only shows a small bit of the new setting, there was more to it in the older trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj5jzGQKL2M#t=4m43s

TaigaUC
Jan 20, 2016, 10:14 AM
I kinda wanted to have slightly thinner legs to go with wide hips.
Dunno if that's gonna be possible though.

I'm sure people will complain if the butt slider sucks.
Maybe SEGA will fix it for episode 5.

KLMS1
Jan 20, 2016, 10:17 AM
I'm sure people will complain.

FTFY. Internet, remember?

Zorafim
Jan 20, 2016, 11:58 AM
I'm sure people will complain if the butt slider sucks.
Maybe SEGA will fix it for episode 5 8.
It took them this long to get this far. And Sega has a history of taking way too long to fix things that matter.

Achelousaurus
Jan 20, 2016, 12:04 PM
The problem at the moment is width. Unless you want a girl with a wide waist, you cannot have any decent butt.

I am not into big booty at all but even for me it's far too small.
I like to keep mai waifu cute and nice (NOT loli) but with a good butt without having to make her look like she's been into the cake way too much recently.

Nitro Vordex
Jan 20, 2016, 12:05 PM
TIL psow is full of plebs

Squal_FFVIII
Jan 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
The problem at the moment is width. Unless you want a girl with a wide waist, you cannot have any decent butt.

I am not into big booty at all but even for me it's far too small.
I like to keep mai waifu cute and nice (NOT loli) but with a good butt without having to make her look like she's been into the cake way too much recently.

I'm not into big O' black gurl ghetto booties myself either, but the current flatness on everyone female character no matter how much you tweak it to give off the illusion of a "booty" is just ridiculous.

I remember recently my friend changed his char a bit and I was like "hey you changed your char's proportions huh?" and he's like "yeah made her breast a lil bigger and gaved her a booty" I was like "wut booty? o.o you just widen her thighs is all you did..." He then gaved me a salty remark "well that's all we can really do...=/" XD

Renvalt
Jan 20, 2016, 02:19 PM
The problem with the current editor atm is that it seems to place emphasis on joints.

For example, when editing my legs, I can fatten the width, but that increases it throughout the whole leg. Raising my kneecap elevation actually shrinks the hamstring area, whereas lowering it makes my shins look tiny and my hamstrings look fat.

Atm, the game assumes everyone has the same build (physically speaking): that all males are equipped with six-pack abs (whether they're toned out or not), and that all females are anorexic hookers (to say nothing of how "bent" the female models look - specifically their spinal cord).

But what I'm looking forward to come EP4 is the neck editor - now I can finally fix my character's head issues (that everyone's been making jokes about since I started playing) and hopefully make him look the way he was meant to be - without needing a scarf accessory to hide his hideously long neck.

P.S. When I said it places emphasis on "joints" I meant that it specifically uses upper/lower emphasis in determining proportions. You can't make one thing small without making another thing bigger. I can literally tell where all the edit sections are on the current models, which helped me realize how flawed their "in-depth character creator" really was.

FacelessRed
Jan 20, 2016, 02:54 PM
You can Widen a piece of cardboard and it will still be flat.

Thus the new editor fixes this.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 20, 2016, 02:57 PM
I'm kidding but....
[spoiler-box] http://i.stack.imgur.com/8gQI6m.png [/spoiler-box]

Zorafim
Jan 20, 2016, 04:03 PM
TIL psow is full of plebs

I understand very little of this sentence, and that both confuses and infuriates me.

Zanverse
Jan 20, 2016, 04:36 PM
Male dick bulge slider when? :wacko:

Zyrusticae
Jan 20, 2016, 05:03 PM
Male dick bulge slider when? :wacko:
If we're going there -

Vulva puffiness slider when?

Kondibon
Jan 20, 2016, 05:18 PM
Just so you guys know, the waist/butt sliders will work for male characters too so...

I understand very little of this sentence, and that both confuses and infuriates me.Sometimes you remind me of a grouchy old man

Pleb is short for Plebeian. As in commoners, peasants, basic bitches. I dunno what it has to do with talking about buttsliders though.

Male dick bulge slider when? :wacko:If it makes you feel any better some of the male innerwear has noticeable bulges.

If we're going there -

Vulva puffiness slider when?http://i.imgur.com/atPRAIS.gif

Macman
Jan 20, 2016, 05:25 PM
Christ you're all clamoring for cameltoe settings. Might as well just run to Gelbooru at this rate.

Zorafim
Jan 20, 2016, 05:45 PM
Sometimes you remind me of a grouchy old man

I'm on a forum for a piece of media which is designed for people a decade younger than me constantly stating that things were better when I was younger and the world is ruined because of the people in charge today.
What part of that reminds you of a grouchy old man?

Christ you're all clamoring for cameltoe settings. Might as well just run to Gelbooru at this rate.

Gelbooru doesn't have the option to use the puffy cameltoes to laser fight aliens.

I don't have a thing on-topic to say, do I? Not that that's any different than usual.
Um, you're all right.
There.

lostinseganet
Jan 20, 2016, 06:00 PM

So again I don't really understand the "new" hip/thigh customization because it seems like we can already do that.You like that new sexy thigh trend dont cha :)

Kondibon
Jan 20, 2016, 06:53 PM
Christ you're all clamoring for cameltoe settings. Might as well just run to Gelbooru at this rate.? + - Fat_Mons 5277

Gelbooru doesn't have the option to use the puffy cameltoes to laser fight aliens.
I almost choked on my spit when I read that.

Zorafim
Jan 20, 2016, 08:03 PM
In a good way I'm hoping.

Kondibon
Jan 20, 2016, 09:05 PM
In a good way I'm hoping.Does having a dick in your mouth count as good?

Yes.

yoshiblue
Jan 20, 2016, 10:31 PM
It is time for ass jiggle physics. Never occurred to me that someone could multitask like that.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 21, 2016, 08:32 AM
I'm on a forum for a piece of media which is designed for people a decade younger than me constantly stating that things were better when I was younger and the world is ruined because of the people in charge today.
What part of that reminds you of a grouchy old man?

All of it.

wefwq
Jan 21, 2016, 08:45 AM
What is this thread are even about, anyway?

KLMS1
Jan 21, 2016, 09:57 AM
What is this thread are even about, anyway?

The posteriors of grouchy old men, far as I can tell.
:-?
#noaccountingfortaste

yoshiblue
Jan 21, 2016, 10:43 AM
I wonder when this thread will get FKL'ed?

Macman
Jan 21, 2016, 05:51 PM

You know what, I'm gonna commend you for the hilarious thought you put up there. Go hog wild.

Zysets
Jan 22, 2016, 01:36 AM
Some of us want it to give MEN hips, who currently need said elephant legs to have any semblance of hips at all when the outfits they're wearing aren't giving the ILLUSION of hips.

Yes I'd love this, I recently started up a male character and honestly some of the swimsuit ouftits can look a bit... off sometimes. I'd like to have the opportunity to play with hip settings to get it right.