PDA

View Full Version : How to add double security option for more inventory space?

domadoma80
Jan 21, 2016, 01:30 PM
i was online today and noticed message for double security OPT something how can we add that to our account i love the extra space

Sora3100
Jan 21, 2016, 01:36 PM
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/otp-one-time-password-registration-guide-for-pso2/

ashley50
Jan 21, 2016, 02:09 PM
Don't get yourself locked out later.

jooozek
Jan 21, 2016, 02:48 PM
don't bother for time being, we are getting separate character storage for each char in a week i think, shared storage will stay, OTP can be a pain in the ass because you will have to use the OTP every time you login to the game

KLMS1
Jan 21, 2016, 03:03 PM
OTP can be a pain in the ass because you will have to use the OTP every time you login to the game

...which takes roughly ten seconds, not counting whatever sweet time Bluestacks feels like taking to start up.
Just sayin'.

jooozek
Jan 21, 2016, 03:08 PM
...which takes roughly ten seconds, not counting whatever sweet time Bluestacks feels like taking to start up.
Just sayin'.

bluestacks? is that some malware? :wacko:

KLMS1
Jan 21, 2016, 03:35 PM
bluestacks? is that some malware? :wacko:

It can certainly be uncooperative.

Nanaha
Jan 21, 2016, 05:13 PM
Eh I don't like the risks involved. You screw up just once and your account is practically out of the game since you have to go through jp sega to revive it.

Rayden
Jan 21, 2016, 05:27 PM
You don't have to go through Sega if you use the SecureOTP method instead of the Google one. You can just email the SecureOTP team in English. It even says that right there on the Bumped post.

Flaoc
Jan 21, 2016, 05:45 PM
i wouldnt do it anyway just hold out until the 27th

KLMS1
Jan 21, 2016, 05:56 PM
Eh I don't like the risks involved. You screw up just once and your account is practically out of the game since you have to go through jp sega to revive it.

Pretty sure you need to fuck up your OTP like six times for lockup. I know I've gotten mine wrong a few times on occasion (mistyped, careless about numbers, procastrinated past the one-minute timeout...) for zero repercussions.

Dragwind
Jan 21, 2016, 08:32 PM
As long as you thoroughly pay attention you shouldn't have any serious issues with secureOTP. Even as far as transferring goes, I've transferred my secureOTP to 3 devices already with no issue. I suggest to always, always write down every bit of info you get related to things like this (such as serial # etc) and store it somewhere safe just in case.

wefwq
Jan 21, 2016, 09:08 PM
It's like 6 times, actually.
Unless that this guy trying to login while drunk or half asleep, i don't think it's possible to keep screwing up that much to get account locked up.