PDA

View Full Version : *Please Help* Character Creation & Classes.

Atreus Agamemnon
Jan 23, 2016, 07:59 PM
Hello, I am a returning player to Phantasy Star Online 2.
I would like to know what exactly I can change about my character at the cosmetic shop, I'd prefer to know exactly what I can change, but if the list is shorter for what I cannot change that is fine as well.
I just need to know exactly of one or the other so I can edited the things in the initial character creation that I want it to be exactly.
Also I can't remember if you can change your class. Any and all information will be helpful, thank you!

Anduril
Jan 23, 2016, 08:05 PM
Class can be changed at anytime from the class counter. For free, you can change eye type, eye color, eyebrow type, eyebrow color (to some degree), eyelashes, hairstyle, makeup, body paint, horn shape (for Dewmans), face variant, accessories, emblem, motion type (for Casts using parts), and voice type; everything else requires a Makeover Pass (either the 500AC one or the Free one that they give as a Log-in prize), except colors on a Cast, which require a Color Change Pass.

Atreus Agamemnon
Jan 23, 2016, 08:07 PM
Thank you very much!

Nanaha
Jan 23, 2016, 08:10 PM
I think of note is that while you can change hairstyle, hair color can't be changed for free.