PDA

View Full Version : LF Group(s) to run multiple full 1-70 XQs with (Ship 2)

kurokyosuke
Jan 24, 2016, 02:13 AM
Currently in need of all Spellstones (8 of each) required for Ophsteia Rod, but I have absolutely no desire to solo so many runs. Looking for a group to run as many full XQ sets as needed; of course not all at once, but at the very least, one full set of 1-70 per sitting.

I don't have any particular schedule for playing the game, but I'm usually on everyday, so if you're willing to join, just post whatever day/time you're available to run XQs, and I'll see if I can run them during that time. Also, don't forget to post your PID name, and the XQ you want to run. Due to the nature of this request, I may not necessarily run with a single group a people. For example, if you're available at a different time than another person, then I may party with both people at different times.

EDIT: Derp. Ship added.

untrustful
Jan 24, 2016, 05:25 AM
que ship

wefwq
Jan 24, 2016, 05:26 AM
what ship and preferable timezone, familia?

i still need heart key spellstones, so i prioritize glacial machinery.
Though, since i have bunch of catalyst sitting around, i don't mind running other XQ since i can just convert whatever stone i get.

kurokyosuke
Jan 24, 2016, 08:27 AM
Sorry for the derp. Ship 2. And timezone doesn't really matter since I've been waking up at random times during the day, anyway.

Magicks
Jan 24, 2016, 09:36 AM
Pretty much any time today, I can make myself available. I'm also usually around in the mornings, 8am EST to 12pm EST except Tuesdays. Still need like 3 stones of each to complete the rest of my TMG. :X

kurokyosuke
Jan 24, 2016, 09:45 AM
Pretty much any time today, I can make myself available. I'm also usually around in the mornings, 8am EST to 12pm EST except Tuesdays. Still need like 3 stones of each to complete the rest of my TMG. :X

Player ID?

Magicks
Jan 24, 2016, 09:49 AM
Ah, right.

Player ID: IllusionMagicks
Character: IonicFlare

kurokyosuke
Jan 24, 2016, 10:08 PM
Bump. Still needing several more runs.

kurokyosuke
Feb 4, 2016, 05:51 PM
Hoping to get one Ruins & Sea Kings 1-70 set in before scheduled EQs later.