PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas on how to contact Aida?

dalelane
Jan 26, 2016, 04:37 PM
I've emailed, I've skyped, and now I'm posting here.

The only times I've ever bought Webmoney from Arks I've had problems. I'm so fed up with it.

I bought WM via arks almost a month ago... I've tried to contact Aida several times to find out where it is, knowing it'll take longer than most because it was through bit coin, and nothing. I know Aida is good for it, and not scamming anyone but this is so frustrating.

Does anyone have any other method of contacting them?

SilkaN
Jan 26, 2016, 04:44 PM
If nothing works, try to contact one of Team Crimson's members and ask them to relay your message. I did that and got a response really fast.
I assume you're on Ship 02?

dalelane
Jan 26, 2016, 04:47 PM
Thanks, yes I am, how do I contact them? There is no contact info that I can find on the Arks page.

Thanks again for your help.

Icis
Jan 26, 2016, 05:24 PM
Don't know how to contact them, but I recommend using PSO2es on a phone or bluestacks in the future to get AC.

SilkaN
Jan 26, 2016, 05:32 PM
Thanks, yes I am, how do I contact them? There is no contact info that I can find on the Arks page.

Thanks again for your help.

I used the ingame visiphone to check if they were online or not.
But now that I think of it...
I stumbled upon one of their team members randomly and got them to relay my message. Had no luck contacting AIDA ingame because of different time zones and such.

AidaGoldberg
Jan 26, 2016, 05:34 PM
Oy vey, another goyim has fallen for the shoah, they'll never wake up and purchase though google wallet or charge back paypal.

Shut it down.

Tymek
Jan 26, 2016, 05:49 PM
Facebook
Aida Enna

you're welcome

dalelane
Jan 26, 2016, 06:36 PM
Oy vey, another goyim has fallen for the shoah, they'll never wake up and purchase though google wallet or charge back paypal.

Shut it down.

I know... I know... she was just so apologetic last time and made up for her mistake, I seriously thought it was just a fluke and that Arks was trustworthy. :( Oye.

Man Jackson
Jan 26, 2016, 06:38 PM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35543277/PSO2/cutins/madjackson.png
MAN JACKSON RECOMMENDS YOU TRY SHOUTING IF YOU WANT TO GET SOMEONE'S ATTENTION!!!

AidaGoldberg
Jan 26, 2016, 06:42 PM
she

her
Good goy

krodych
Jan 26, 2016, 08:30 PM
I bought some WM Sunday hope it doesn't take that long hoping to get some of the scratch card that's gone on the 29th =s

BIG OLAF
Jan 26, 2016, 08:33 PM
AIDA really had people on this site fooled into thinking he was a girl this whole time - it's amazing. If you talked with him on the official SEGA forums and/or played PSU with him back in the day like I did, you knew better.

Anyway, I was wondering what happened to him around here, myself. He just kinda vanished (even before I did however many months ago).

Kondibon
Jan 26, 2016, 08:48 PM
Why does anyone even care what people call AIDA, if AIDA doesn't?

BIG OLAF
Jan 26, 2016, 08:52 PM
Because I find it disingenuous to simply allow people to call you what you aren't, and make no attempt to correct them. Also, it was fairly obvious he allowed his identity to 'metamorphisise' into that of a female as a way to garner more attention and renown, since, of course, girls are always paid more favor in communities such as this.

But all of that is neither here nor there. I'd say the original point of this topic has been answered sufficiently.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jan 26, 2016, 08:54 PM
aida could just be you know

try facebook

Zanverse
Jan 26, 2016, 09:14 PM
Maybe Aida doesn't give a fuck anymore about gender identity. I'm a guy and consider myself a guy, but someone called me she or her, I wouldn't correct them because it doesn't matter to me. Aida's probably the same way. And if you dunno what to call Aida, just use them/they. If there's one useful that I've learned from Tumblr (and trust me, 98% of the website is useless bullshit), it's using those neutral pronouns.

shagia
Jan 26, 2016, 09:20 PM
aida never cared in the first place, even on the sega forum lol

she mostly referred herself as she but even then she just didn't care for it

Kondibon
Jan 26, 2016, 09:31 PM
I guess it just bothers me because it's AIDA's business, and chiming "But AIDA is a guy tho" when it isn't even relevant just seems kinda rude. But I don't know how close you are with AIDA, and I don't know what kind of situation is going on, so whatever.

Naoya Kiriyama
Jan 26, 2016, 09:34 PM
Does it really matter what gender is AIDA?

AidaGoldberg
Jan 26, 2016, 09:57 PM
Does it really matter what gender is AIDA?
Good goy, it doesn't matter if a community manager continually lies to and backpedals against his community to whence he requests respect from.
i.imgur.com/rCBx8zUh.jpg

shagia
Jan 26, 2016, 10:04 PM
that doesn't really back a lot up besides "oh she goof'd out of ignorance" or "ahaha oh she sucks at translating" which honestly....isn't that surprising and can always be improved by herself

in addition with that, the linking between AIDA's personal life / personal pronouns to managing her role as someone who helps manage ARKS-Layer is honestly far fetched, unless if you legitimately think she has a lot to do with PSO2, hence "community manager"

am i lost? where is she a community manager?? lol

shagia
Jan 26, 2016, 10:09 PM
i like aida but aida being a community manager with how unresponsive she gets is pretty funny lol

Cyron Tanryoku
Jan 26, 2016, 10:11 PM
i dont think aidas the community manager

shagia
Jan 26, 2016, 10:14 PM
yeah because its me

im the community manager

pkemr4
Jan 26, 2016, 10:18 PM
you could just like contact your credit card company ask them to file a charge back or something

Noko
Jan 26, 2016, 10:24 PM
It's really awkward how people go on giving money to him when not a single person you ask have bought things from him without some kind of problem.
I'm pretty sure that someone who was harmed by his business bad faith(read: paid and only received weeks if not months after it while the seller hid himself) can take him to small claims court and have his (most likely illegal) business shut down.
But he's a girl and don't need to follow any law, right? :)

KLMS1
Jan 26, 2016, 10:27 PM
It's really awkward how people go on giving money to him when not a single person you ask have bought things from him without some kind of problem.

The first time I purchased AC that way worked like a charm you know. From what I understand there's nowadays supply-side problems at the Japanese end of the pipeline, and they recently had to jump through quite a few hoops to convince suspicious authorities these unusual international transactions have nothing to do with, say, terrorism or drug trade.

jooozek
Jan 26, 2016, 10:28 PM
ask first, shoot later
apply before rubbing

KaoruBest
Jan 26, 2016, 10:40 PM
I had just recently purchased some AC and haven't gotten a code yet but it's only been 5 days. But seeing all this has me worried now. I don't like to bother or rush people but I get nervous when I spend money online :S

Not sure if I should try to contact or wait a little longer

Nanaha
Jan 26, 2016, 10:42 PM
I had just recently purchased some AC and haven't gotten a code yet but it's only been 5 days. But seeing all this has me worried now. I don't like to bother or rush people but I get nervous when I spend money online :S

I've considered my money lost somewhere in the internet floating around in limbo. At least it wasn't very much. Good thing there's pso2es transactions.

krodych
Jan 26, 2016, 10:43 PM

this isn't my first time ordering and every time I ended up contacting them after a week or so hoping this time is different

I've considered my money lost somewhere in the internet floating around in limbo. At least it wasn't very much. Good thing there's pso2es transactions.
whats that?

KLMS1
Jan 26, 2016, 10:44 PM

FWIW the last time I bought some AC via Arks-Layer (some months back) it took like... over a month or so for it to go through whatever bottleneck they're having. AIDA's very scrupulous about the orders from what I've seen though.

shagia
Jan 26, 2016, 10:45 PM
It'd definitely be a shame if she were intentionally nabbing money from other people, but there's also just the factor that the story that OP wrote doesn't sound wrong at all: she's a pain to reach. I don't think that necessarily means she's attempting to steal money from people buying WebMoney from ARKS-Layer, especially because with my own experience with her, she just doesn't respond. She'll deliver later, but will she respond right now? no lol, or at least i assume she won't so i prepare for the longing

I think she should get someone else involved, someone more active, to handle AC / Webmoney transactions if the problem isn't supply-side, because she's been like that for some time AFAIK, just hard to reach, doesn't respond much, I assume she has shit going on outside of ARKS-Layer, but it could be anything, overall it just doesn't look good when people's money are on the line (especially larger transactions)

shagia
Jan 26, 2016, 10:49 PM
i do know one thing though

this has nothing to do with her gender hahahahahahahah

Nanaha
Jan 26, 2016, 10:50 PM
Maybe it's time for.... Project:AIDA-bot someone else to handle the transaction who aren't under suspicion for making constant international purchases.

KLMS1
Jan 26, 2016, 10:52 PM
whats that?

Something useful (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-es-smartphone-version-guide/).

KaoruBest
Jan 26, 2016, 10:53 PM
Ah okay, I mean I didn't spend too too much but I'd still like my AC.
I just really don't like bothering people and trying to rush them and I can understand if they have stuff going on outside and what not.. I might try to message and see if I get a response one day, Thanks for the help though :p

krodych
Jan 26, 2016, 11:01 PM
Something useful (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-es-smartphone-version-guide/).

is it a card game for your phone?

KLMS1
Jan 26, 2016, 11:03 PM
No.

5char

wefwq
Jan 26, 2016, 11:43 PM
is it a card game for your phone?
Sorta.
But you can also use it to buy AC, the easiest way.

krodych
Jan 26, 2016, 11:47 PM
Sorta.
But you can also use it to buy AC, the easiest way.
and you can use it on reg pso2?

Arika
Jan 26, 2016, 11:48 PM
Well, I had this problem since 2 months ago. And as you bet, she still never allowed me to reach, nor give me the WM code that I paid.
So basically, no matter what reason, this is nothing short of "take money and run away" now.

For the time being, always rely on big website such as Playasia to buy WM. As I said before, I don't want to bother with my previous money that paid to him anymore, consider that just for donation (plus a little pity). I hope that someone else will take over Ark Tweaker project so that is can still be continuing and not be in such a bad name now. I think that the regular English translator is not AiDa so I hope that this will not be the terminate of the project. (still.. the name of the head project should change from AiDA to someone else now, because he is no longer reliable person)

KLMS1
Jan 26, 2016, 11:58 PM

Seeing as how just about the first thing in the "Getting Started" section of the bumped guide covers linking your PSO2 acc to es, guess.

wefwq
Jan 27, 2016, 12:00 AM
aww man... if only there's link to the guide posted somewhere in this thread.

krodych
Jan 27, 2016, 12:04 AM
just cause they both use ac doesn't mean it's shared the connection could have been for the items and purely that...

Nanaha
Jan 27, 2016, 12:06 AM
just cause they both use ac doesn't mean it's shared the connection could have been for the items and purely that...

Its shared.

KLMS1
Jan 27, 2016, 12:09 AM

People would hardly be recommending purchasing AC through PSO2es if you couldn't, you know, do so.
Seems pretty blindingly obvious.

nguuuquaaa
Jan 27, 2016, 01:03 AM
IIRC AC is shared with Android version of PSO2es, but not iOS version
Well, purchasing AC via PSO2es is definitely faster and cheaper than any 3rd party website

Zysets
Jan 27, 2016, 02:04 PM
Yeah I've always used PSO2es to buy my premiums and such, much easier, before then I'd buy webmoney online and honestly I felt like I was being scammed.

Batty
Jan 27, 2016, 02:21 PM
since arkslayer takes (imo) a bit of commission for themselves (might not be much but as someone that comes from a country where the only $ i obtain are from my commissions i cannot afford extra taxes) and i use paypal balance to purchase i been using sea gamer mall to buy AC codes and redeem them trough SEGA´s page (yeah, i allready went trough the back stabing adress registering process)

DRAGONxNOGARD
Jan 27, 2016, 04:16 PM
tried email aida in game or in gmail?

LunaSolstice
Jan 27, 2016, 05:38 PM
I'm WAY too impatient to buy WM through ArksLayer lol I only have a 5 second wait limit for digital DLC content purchases.