PDA

View Full Version : Server's Up

Selphea
Jan 27, 2016, 07:01 AM
Finally

Xaeris
Jan 27, 2016, 07:04 AM
Literally as I decided to lie down and take a nap. Oh well, sleep is overrated (if college me could hear me say that, I would get slapped).

Kondibon
Jan 27, 2016, 07:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CxDttnV.gif

Poyonche
Jan 27, 2016, 07:07 AM
"I would like a Maxi Best of Big Mac Chicken with Coke and Fries... T-rex ? I Don't give a fuck that your city is being attacked by T-rexes ! Feed me !"

krodych
Jan 27, 2016, 07:08 AM
I keep getting サーバーから切断されました。(It was disconnected from the server.) =s

Petunia
Jan 27, 2016, 07:08 AM
My game just blackscreens when it should be showing the CGI intro. :[

Nyansan
Jan 27, 2016, 07:09 AM
Ah, the sound of my brother's "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-" echoes through the entire household as server goes up while he was checking files on his client. Kek

Rupikachu
Jan 27, 2016, 07:10 AM
Ah, the sound of my brother's "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-" echoes through the entire household as server goes up while he was checking files on his client. Kek

Thats me right now + patch servers seem pretty slow now. (Was on my second filecheck, first one downloaded 7 gb...)

So...Back to valkyria chronicles

Zephireis
Jan 27, 2016, 07:11 AM
im not downloading this shit a 3rd time

Selphea
Jan 27, 2016, 07:12 AM

Yea Tweaker patches tend to explode like that when big updates happen.

Petunia
Jan 27, 2016, 07:13 AM
Yea Tweaker patches tend to explode like that when big updates happen.

Whats even more annoying is that the OG Launcher wont redownload over the eng patch.
So I'm using the Tweaker to remove the Eng Patches, which in the past has never gone well.

ashley50
Jan 27, 2016, 07:13 AM
im not downloading this shit a 3rd time
Sounds like a lot of work involved in doing said action.

Petunia
Jan 27, 2016, 07:14 AM
Sounds like a lot of work involved in doing said action.

Hey, you don't know. He could be an advanced AI who has to do all the work himself.
unpacking files and folders, putting them where they belong, proof reading them all to ensure they're the same as the ones on the server, etc.

kazuuya
Jan 27, 2016, 07:15 AM
Eh, gonna run some filechecks just to be sure my Tweaker got everything. (I downloaded the 3 Gigs like other people yesterday but you can never be too safe with this...)

Nyansan
Jan 27, 2016, 07:16 AM
Tweaker english patch is apparently borked btw. Also, minute of silence for people in SEA as proxy is not working (myself included)

Rakurai
Jan 27, 2016, 07:19 AM
So...how do you unlock the Tokyo quests?

NephyrisX
Jan 27, 2016, 07:25 AM
Anyone else crashing after the CGI intro? Anyway to fix it?

jooozek
Jan 27, 2016, 07:27 AM
infinite tunnel/10

doomdragon83
Jan 27, 2016, 07:29 AM
I'm in the game, I uninstalled the english stuff from the tweaker yesterday. I knew it wouldn't be ready off the bat.

Poyonche
Jan 27, 2016, 07:36 AM
Try doing a file check, I heard there are new things to dl.

ranrii
Jan 27, 2016, 07:45 AM
Well at least the SEA players are capable of viewing the server's statuses now. We simply get a forced disconnection from the server.
Meanwhile, back in EP3, the server statuses weren't even available if we didn't use the proxy.

C-could this be a sign that SEGA is looking into lifting the IP ban?

...one can hope.

AAneko
Jan 27, 2016, 07:48 AM
Tweaker english patch is apparently borked btw. Also, minute of silence for people in SEA as proxy is not working (myself included)

Yeah its only CK's proxy, one of our Teammate has a private one and can login normally. :D

Xaeris
Jan 27, 2016, 07:51 AM
I'm doing the first story quest right now. I am without words.

reddragongamer
Jan 27, 2016, 07:54 AM

ur lucky mine crashs

doomdragon83
Jan 27, 2016, 07:56 AM
I'm doing the first story quest right now. I am without words.
[SPOILER]Some new dark thing, Earth, that girl's PC must have froze since title screen isn't moving, naked shota in her bed (GJ girl) and random new mobs specifically barging into a girls room [/SPOILER-BOX]

All of that aside, I didn't know about the es storage since I wasn't looking up info, knew about the character storage.

Petunia
Jan 27, 2016, 08:02 AM
So I wanted to make a new character just so I could see if there was a new outfit and if there was, pick a colour for it, but my character creator is just stuck like this;
[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/mLwj0/218bdf82a1.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

No patches, no plug ins... Whats going on. Only way out is to Alt F4

Kondibon
Jan 27, 2016, 08:05 AM
So I wanted to make a new character just so I could see if there was a new outfit and if there was, pick a colour for it, but my character creator is just stuck like this;
[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/mLwj0/218bdf82a1.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

No patches, no plug ins... Whats going on. Only way out is to Alt F4Did you actually do a file check, or just uninstall the patches?

krodych
Jan 27, 2016, 08:07 AM
infinite tunnel/10
I get this any way to fix it?

jooozek
Jan 27, 2016, 08:09 AM
I get this any way to fix it?

didn't fix it yet, i did numerous checks for missing files etc., at least 5, and found nothing missing, tried from orb in tweaker "check for pso2 updates (new method) and...

http://i.imgur.com/bVIWbQa.png

hope it fixes

Zanverse
Jan 27, 2016, 08:11 AM
Proxy's broken, I guess.

Batty
Jan 27, 2016, 08:16 AM
im unable to enter, even though the proxy is on i get サーバーから切断されました。 wich means "disconnected from server" when trying to log in :(

Petunia
Jan 27, 2016, 08:17 AM
Did you actually do a file check, or just uninstall the patches?

I did a file check... Lemme do another one, the salon blackscreened me.

Zeroem
Jan 27, 2016, 08:19 AM
.....At least for those who cannot login to PSO2 due to CK not working, can check the new features of PSO2es

krodych
Jan 27, 2016, 08:19 AM
im unable to enter, even though the proxy is on i get サーバーから切断されました。 wich means "disconnected from server" when trying to log in :(

I had that I disabled the proxy and made it to character select but when I try to get in i get an endless telepipe

Batty
Jan 27, 2016, 08:21 AM
I had that I disabled the proxy and made it to character select but when I try to get in i get an endless telepipe

tried this too, but still get disconection error, as AIDA said anything about this at at ll?

Strobo_Lemon
Jan 27, 2016, 08:23 AM
Any news on the proxy? I'm in so much agony over here.

zaccea
Jan 27, 2016, 08:23 AM
I'm getting the infinite tunnel as well.
I don't have any patches or plugins installed.
I have tried checking for updates and fixing gameguard errors.
I have tried launching through the official launcher (rather than the tweaker).
What I have noticed is that in certain places there seems to be text missing...

Oh! It's working now!
Okay, so on the tweaker click on the orb dropdown then select "Redownload Original JP Files" and there you have it.
I'm guessing the culprit was "Large Files" but I also did "Patch" without checking so I can't say which it was. I didn't do "Story Patch" and I haven't had a problem yet, but might wanna do it anyway to be safe.

reddragongamer
Jan 27, 2016, 08:24 AM
whats the proxy for exactly plus im crashing on the start up screen

Seirei
Jan 27, 2016, 08:37 AM
i keep getting this message サーバーから切断されました。 anyone know how to fix it?

Meteor Weapon
Jan 27, 2016, 08:40 AM
サーバーから切断されました is proxy problem stop asking.

Zeroem
Jan 27, 2016, 08:46 AM
All things considered, it was kinda funny to see the ship status when I (tried to) logged in.

doomdragon83
Jan 27, 2016, 09:01 AM
2 hours since the server's been up and some folks are already in the early 50's, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

wefwq
Jan 27, 2016, 09:02 AM
2 hours since the server's been up and some folks are already in the mid 40's, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Everyone's been stacking those EXP ticket all this time.

Orangemelon
Jan 27, 2016, 09:03 AM
2 hours since the server's been up and some folks are already in the mid 40's, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Exp tickets. You need about 300 tickets for Lv50.

jooozek
Jan 27, 2016, 09:03 AM
2 hours since the server's been up and some folks are already in the early 50's, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets

did i say tickets? :wacko:

Poyonche
Jan 27, 2016, 09:15 AM
tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets

You forgot to talk about tickets. :wacko:

Also if you are level 50 but your Wanda is lvl 1 and 6*, you stink MPA wise. :wacko:

Azure Falcon
Jan 27, 2016, 09:25 AM
Not being able to understand 99% of what is going on in the new story events I might be barking up the wrong tree, but notice how often the term Guardian keeps popping up? Kinda curious, particularly since this year is PSU's 10th anniversary....

Wait, there are people who haven't been hoarding their tickets and stocking up on Franka COs to turn in ready for today?

doomdragon83
Jan 27, 2016, 09:26 AM
....nope

Stickboy
Jan 27, 2016, 09:32 AM
i keep getting disconnected from the server error, what the heck

doomdragon83
Jan 27, 2016, 09:34 AM
Wait, there are people who haven't been hoarding their tickets and stocking up on Franka COs to turn in ready for today?
I've been burned out but coming back to do little things like tacos and team orders. I'm mostly checking things out so I'm in no rush to get SU to 75.

Nitro Vordex
Jan 27, 2016, 09:34 AM
Patch server still seems to be getting hammered. Been patchin' for a long ass time now.

FANSean
Jan 27, 2016, 09:39 AM
notice how often the term Guardian keeps popping up?

rewrite collab confirmed

oratank
Jan 27, 2016, 09:40 AM
just got しっかりロール 12★candy from td2 what?

jooozek
Jan 27, 2016, 09:42 AM
derisiasu :wacko:

Spliffman
Jan 27, 2016, 10:07 AM
How long does it usually take for the tweaker patch to be up and running? I'm looking forward to Ep 4 but tbh I just want to play the game even if it's just Ep 1-3.

xxtrabeast
Jan 27, 2016, 10:11 AM
What items have you guys gotten from the Featured Quests so far?

I've only gotten an Extreme Pass, a mini-food device and a piece of candy so far.

Punisher106
Jan 27, 2016, 10:12 AM
Welp.

My game's stuck at the lobby screen, and yes, I did NOT install ANY english patches. All of my plugins are disabled, and I did a file check. No dice.

Oh, hey, post 1000.

Poyonche
Jan 27, 2016, 10:14 AM
Welp.

My game's stuck at the lobby screen, and yes, I did NOT install ANY english patches. All of my plugins are disabled, and I did a file check. No dice.

Oh, hey, post 1000.

Exactly the same fucking thing. No English patches, no plugins, 4654875 files check, even checking for PSO2 Updates to be sure I didn't miss anything but noooooooope, endless tunnel loop.

Also when I check for Old/Missing files it stucks at 18k, idk why, i have like 40k files

Rakurai
Jan 27, 2016, 10:16 AM
What items have you guys gotten from the Featured Quests so far?

I've only gotten an Extreme Pass, a mini-food device and a piece of candy so far.

I got a gold bonus key.

The quest is the source of the new 11* units and also gives you a ton of EXP from multiple Takamikazuchi spawns and a good number of Kagezeo stones.

jooozek
Jan 27, 2016, 10:17 AM
something fucked up, in any case like i posted earlier, you likely need to check for new updates (new method)

Batty
Jan 27, 2016, 10:20 AM
for those getting disconected status, is the proxy, worry not, AIDA is allready aware of it and working on a fix, you can see the patch/proxy status on the tweaker

Seirei
Jan 27, 2016, 10:23 AM
for those getting disconected status, is the proxy, worry not, AIDA is allready aware of it and working on a fix, you can see the patch/proxy status on the tweaker

thanks for the update i cant wait for the problem to be fixed

Punisher106
Jan 27, 2016, 10:24 AM
something fucked up, in any case like i posted earlier, you likely need to check for new updates (new method)

Nope. That didn't fix it. Still at the infinite loading screen.

AlphaBlob
Jan 27, 2016, 10:25 AM
Can you even adjust weapon position yet or is that not out?

Weiss9029
Jan 27, 2016, 10:26 AM
You can, good luck finding it in the sea of JP text though

Nisshoku
Jan 27, 2016, 10:38 AM
PSO2es seemed to install fairly well, other than a small error in retrieving one of my items in the mail. Error 512, or something along those lines, iirc.

As for PSO2, file-checking with the core launcher instead of the Tweaker, to see if that fixes my problem of a black log-in screen.

Neith
Jan 27, 2016, 10:42 AM

In main menu, go to Custom (where you sort weapon camos etc). It's the bottom option there from what I remember. Very limited though, you can't seem to adjust angle (unless I'm missing it), only position.

Not sure what to make of Tokyo aside from the fact that I can't stop flying kicking T-Rexes in the face. :wacko:

Not liking that you seemingly have to complete Ep4-1 story to unlock Tokyo though. Running through it 4-5 times was bad enough, I dread to think how long you'd be there if you had 20 characters :lol:

Superia
Jan 27, 2016, 10:42 AM
You can, good luck finding it in the sea of JP text though

Actually, it's exactly where I expected it to be. It is the new option in the "customize" menu, which is the last one before "close".

reddragongamer
Jan 27, 2016, 11:01 AM
well the update broke my game

Batty
Jan 27, 2016, 11:07 AM
since i cant log in until the proxy is fixed to check on my nyau suit, i was wondering if anyone knows if the new head size slider in the character editor works on big headed costumes like rappy or nyau

Superia
Jan 27, 2016, 11:12 AM
SUPER LONG SCARVES NERFED: NO LONGER SUPER LONG

jooozek
Jan 27, 2016, 11:27 AM
so even after using the new method in tweaker, still got the infinite tunnel, used official launcher, checked in it for files, it download some, launched, currently in lobby
welp

Punisher106
Jan 27, 2016, 11:33 AM
so even after using the new method in tweaker, still got the infinite tunnel, used official launcher, checked in it for files, it download some, launched, currently in lobby
welp

...Welp. For the first time, the tweaker's let me down.

On it. will report outcome when I check to see if the game launches.

Shadowcat9
Jan 27, 2016, 11:35 AM
I keep getting the black screen at training mission for the new character

untrustful
Jan 27, 2016, 11:38 AM
I'll be resorting to the uncouth japanese gibberish launcher since despite ensuring I'm not using english patches or plugins, I still get to the beginning and end of the universe when I want to be in the middle.

Team mates say it works for them.

EDIT: Works when you break pso2 with the official launcher.

krodych
Jan 27, 2016, 01:10 PM
welp
I got mine to go away I turned proxy off did the check for deleted/empty files as well as the old and missing files I also did both check for update and it has let me play

Spliffman
Jan 27, 2016, 01:15 PM
This is distressing, I cant play I just get a black screen. Hopefully Aida will come to our recue soon :)

cheapgunner
Jan 27, 2016, 01:15 PM
Stuck at character creation screen. Can't create a new char. /o/ Guess I'll meddle with the new Tokyo field I suppose.

Don-Quichotte
Jan 27, 2016, 01:22 PM
This is distressing, I cant play I just get a black screen. Hopefully Aida will come to our recue soon :)

did you remove english patch ?
It fixed the black screen prob for me but I get the DC error when i try to log in

Spliffman
Jan 27, 2016, 01:51 PM
did you remove english patch ?
It fixed the black screen prob for me but I get the DC error when i try to log in

Yeah I did, if I pick ep 1-3 it just stays on infinite tunnel, and ep 4 crashes when I try to load the first mission where you go to a planet. Guess PSO is out of the question for a while.

When the other episodes came out how long did it take for the patches to all work etc, does anyone remember?

This makes me appreciate how hard Aida and the team have worked and what they do to make this playable for the fans, I think once this is sorted out a paypal donation is in order for them!

Aibou
Jan 27, 2016, 02:58 PM
Is anyone able to get into the game with Ark Layer's tweaker? The Proxy stats says 0 ppl is connected to the game(atm and since 27:th January), but that sounds rather suspicious when ppl claimed they managed to fix the problem. Uninstalled eng patches and patched all the pso2 files (even double-checked) just to end up with "Disconnected from the server" issue.

If the it's the proxy is dead than I guess I can't do anything(nor anyone who uses it). Nevertheless appreciate the services AIDA has provided so far. :)

Don-Quichotte
Jan 27, 2016, 03:03 PM
Same here Aibou don'tworry :p

jooozek
Jan 27, 2016, 03:37 PM
Is anyone able to get into the game with Ark Layer's tweaker? The Proxy stats says 0 ppl is connected to the game(atm and since 27:th January), but that sounds rather suspicious when ppl claimed they managed to fix the problem. Uninstalled eng patches and patched all the pso2 files (even double-checked) just to end up with "Disconnected from the server" issue.

If the it's the proxy is dead than I guess I can't do anything(nor anyone who uses it). Nevertheless appreciate the services AIDA has provided so far. :)

what exactly do you see on this picture take from tweaker?

http://i.imgur.com/wc4lLpw.png

ashley50
Jan 27, 2016, 03:43 PM
^ Maybe English isn't his first language.

BanF
Jan 27, 2016, 03:57 PM
I returned my toons to Ep1-3 since I'm not done with those yet, and it seems they got reset, as the only Story Mission available seems to be the very first one of Episode 1. Can anyone confirm this?

Spliffman
Jan 27, 2016, 05:25 PM
Dude on reddit reckons his team mate has the English patch working

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/42xufk/psa_do_not_use_any_of_the_english_patches_they/

Shinamori
Jan 27, 2016, 05:28 PM
Probably downloaded from the psumods page.

XbikXBd
Jan 27, 2016, 05:50 PM
Still broken from what I see even has "Text is missing files". Just need to wait for re-release later today.

Shinamori
Jan 27, 2016, 06:31 PM
Really weird without the eng patch.

LegoRappy
Jan 27, 2016, 07:14 PM
makes you appreciate Aida's work more eh ;)

seilent
Jan 27, 2016, 07:28 PM
eng patch is working somehow, in my case have to mix psu-mod's and tweaker's eng patch
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3324885&postcount=11