PDA

View Full Version : Pet Menus / Pet Lab / Tekker Translated

dot_Hacker
Jan 27, 2016, 06:34 PM
Only 2 hours of bad photoshop work!

May want to sticky this and the summoner tree until patch is updated.
Will reduce confusion.
[spoiler-box]
http://i.imgur.com/M30POHF.jpg[/spoiler-box]

PokeminMaster
Jan 27, 2016, 06:34 PM
What are the requirements to advance a Pet's rarity?

untrustful
Jan 27, 2016, 06:51 PM
wtf attribute enhance 5%? Don't those cost like 15 mil a pop or something?

Nanaha
Jan 27, 2016, 06:57 PM
I wonder why the Ramune is star shaped...

Selphea
Jan 27, 2016, 07:32 PM
I'm going to shamelessly reference these!

Do you have a website or anything you'd like me to link to when I credit you?

dot_Hacker
Jan 27, 2016, 07:40 PM
i have no website selphea. i just contribute to the game. a name in credits is fine.

dot_Hacker
Jan 27, 2016, 07:41 PM

do the math ... making 3 layer pancake from scratch is upwards of maybe 3 stacks of synthesizers. currently valued around 6-7 mil, not counting the compression costs.

Achelousaurus
Jan 27, 2016, 07:56 PM
Well last time I checked they were at 25 but with this it'll be like 50 in no time.
Summoner is officially PSO2's first Pay to win element.
Judging by this start the new directors might actually run this game into the ground.

PSO2 thrived on not being pay to win and people still spent a ton of money on it.
Sega is now literally making us pay for their own failures. The game isn't doing that well anymore cause they fucked up with all sorts of things and made it uninteresting, so they need other ways to make money.
I just hope this doesn't become a trend.

Sp-24
Jan 27, 2016, 08:02 PM
That cost estimate also doesn't account for the chance of your candy breaking, which may happen on I think three occasions if you are trying to make a stack of pancakes for that 70% element.

GreenArcher
Jan 27, 2016, 08:06 PM
Summoner is officially PSO2's first Pay to win element.

???????????????????????????

How, exactly?

Sp-24
Jan 27, 2016, 08:08 PM
He is probably referring to buying stacks of pancakes at +3, which will be bread and butter of competitive summoners.

Z-0
Jan 27, 2016, 08:17 PM
Does the +3 actually do anything? Could just use the 500 Synth option, no?

Selphea
Jan 27, 2016, 08:18 PM
Pre-shrunken 3 times I think.

It would suck to lose 2800 Synthesizers to a grind break.

Sp-24
Jan 27, 2016, 08:23 PM
Does the +3 actually do anything? Could just use the 500 Synth option, no?
Ungrinded pancakes take too much valuable space that you could use to stick more multipliers in. For example, that Ideal Parfait that does I forgot what, but it sounds like a damage multiplier.

You also need to get your pancakes to +3 before you can exchange for a bigger stack.

Anf the best part is that 12☆ and 13☆ candies seem to share grind success rates with their weapon counterparts, which means that if you can grind a parfait to +3, you also cannot ensure its success outside of a boost week.

FANSean
Jan 27, 2016, 08:54 PM
Candies don't break, they just stop becoming grindable after +2 it looks like. The sound effect makes it sound like a failure but I still had access to my candies after getting that notice.

Edit: The limit might be dependant on the candy itself since I have a +3 Pancake and I can't grind the Ability Candies or the Defense Boosting candies

Dnd
Jan 27, 2016, 10:34 PM
The ability (4x1?) and def (1x2?) candies cant be compressed, they are as is. some candies can only +2, some can +3 and others +4. I've had 2 fail but not break and hit max grind fine so... confused about this breaking thing still

The issue is my 13* parfiet is at +3 and i want it +4 but it keeps throwing errors saying i've hit my limit for that type - when i only have one and other 2x2's fit fine.

Btw while we're on the subject of it, the 13* candy with are's stones basically adds the ares weapon latent to your pet (from what i tested anyway, although i couldnt test without adding it in the first place. my damage went up ~4% from 0 ~ 100 pb)

http://imageshack.com/a/img905/6421/fhpYDc.jpg

Also got this in td2 XH first run. Any idea what the hell it does? its another one without any stat boosts at all

Achelousaurus
Jan 28, 2016, 02:59 AM
???????????????????????????

How, exactly?
Until now freemium didn't need much more grind than premium. At least in ep 2 and 3.
But with pet stuff being this incredibly grindy unless you use 5-10% element boosters, which are already ridiculously expensive on the player market and will only get more expensive, summoner is gonna something that is pretty easy if you pay but incredibly grindy if not.

You can either make a big effort or you just pay and done.

Sp-24
Jan 28, 2016, 03:00 AM
I've read about candies breaking, I think right here on this site, but haven't had it happen to me yet. I've only done a few pancakes myself, and their failure chance is only 10%. I'll go check Japanese uploaders, they like to share pictures of stuff like that if it does happen.

Maybe they meant it breaking in PSU weapon sense, and failing a grind means your candy will never be able to hit its cap.

The ability (4x1?) and def (1x2?) candies cant be compressed, they are as is. some candies can only +2, some can +3 and others +4. I've had 2 fail but not break and hit max grind fine so... confused about this breaking thing still

The issue is my 13* parfiet is at +3 and i want it +4 but it keeps throwing errors saying i've hit my limit for that type - when i only have one and other 2x2's fit fine.

Btw while we're on the subject of it, the 13* candy with are's stones basically adds the ares weapon latent to your pet (from what i tested anyway, although i couldnt test without adding it in the first place. my damage went up ~4% from 0 ~ 100 pb)

http://imageshack.com/a/img905/6421/fhpYDc.jpg

Also got this in td2 XH first run. Any idea what the hell it does? its another one without any stat boosts at all

That candy increases your pet's recovery speed if it becomes incapacitated. Very nice of Sega to not even mention the time/percentage adjustment. But two of the three pets that I've tried so far can be easily recalled for Resta, so it probably isn't necessary. How big are rolls, anyway? Do they they all have the same size and cap?

Dnd
Jan 28, 2016, 12:31 PM
That candy increases your pet's recovery speed if it becomes incapacitated. Very nice of Sega to not even mention the time/percentage adjustment. But two of the three pets that I've tried so far can be easily recalled for Resta, so it probably isn't necessary. How big are rolls, anyway? Do they they all have the same size and cap?

I've had failed pancakes (once) but they still hit the cap fine.

it starts as a 4x2 (iirc) and compresses into a 2x2

pkemr4
Jan 28, 2016, 01:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/bIL48ke.png

a teammate edited the orginal

Dragwind
Jan 30, 2016, 02:01 AM
Added to Guides & Walkthroughs floating sticky.

BubblyBoar
Jan 30, 2016, 02:13 AM
Candies don't break, many were just confused by the sound they make. Most high end compressible candies max at 2x2, which it'll get to with however many grinds it needs to to get to 2x2.

Cookie is 3x3? grind to +2 for 2x2
Cake is 4x3 or 3x4? Grind to +3 for 2x2
Parfait is 4x4? Grind to +4 for 2x2

They all max out at 2x2. The exclusive being things like soda pop and a couple other things we haven't learned about yet.

PokeminMaster
Jan 30, 2016, 04:44 AM
So what exactly is the Pet Limit Break thing from Pietro?

Doss
Jan 31, 2016, 12:47 PM
Thank you very much for doing this. :-)

Macman
Feb 3, 2016, 03:46 AM
So what exactly is the Pet Limit Break thing from Pietro?

I was told it has to do with letting 13* pets level past 100.

Punisher106
Mar 2, 2016, 10:35 AM
You know, it greatly astounds me that they haven't translated the pet lab, yet. It's been over a month, and it's still all in moonrunes.

Anybody have a list of personalities and what they do?

GHNeko
Mar 2, 2016, 03:44 PM
Check the Summoner Beginner's FAQ for pet personalities.

leelustig
May 3, 2016, 06:41 PM
Only 2 hours of bad photoshop work!

May want to sticky this and the summoner tree until patch is updated.
Will reduce confusion.

Great work! You're a lifesaver!

Ahinori
May 20, 2016, 09:23 AM
derp i really should start being more social here